Worries arising...

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

Quite a few weeks passed...

Saengie has been very busy with promotion of his new album and his sitcom drama almost every single day. I didn't really had the chance to chat with him.

Anyway, his sitcom drama is already airing episode by episode as they film so time wasn't on his side at all. He had to make sure at least two episodes of filming was done in a day or two before the TV starts airing the upcoming episodes. So he was actually done with 10-15 episodes. Adding on to his busy schedules, I wasn't sure how he even managed to cope with the amount of stress.

That day, before he left for work again, he sat on the couch and started flipping through his script. I went forward to sit beside him.

" Coping well?"

" De," He replied briefly.

I nodded. " I need to leave for work now, make sure you have your breakfast before you leave as well later," I instructed before leaving.

" Have you prepared?"

" De, it's in the kitchen. Just warm it up before you eat. I'm leaving now."

He just nodded and continued reading through his script.

I sighed and turned to head towards the door.

" Jamkanman, I need to ask you something. Have you watched the first few episodes of my scene already?" He asked.

" Not all of it, I recorded it, I'll watch it when I have the time. Waeyo?" I continued wearing my shoes while answering.

" Ahh..ani.. Just asking. I'll be back straight after I end my filming for today. Come back straight after you knock off from work as well. I got something to discuss with you."

" What is it?"

" I'll discuss with you tonight."

" Yah can you look at me when you talk? I feel like I'm that script on your hand," I got annoyed.

He put down his script and looked at me from the couch. " Okayokay, just be back as soon as possible today, I'll be back early as well."

" De de de I got it I got it. Aish... Is there anything else?"

He shook his head and went back to read his script.

Then, I left for work without a sound.

-----------

 

I kept myself busy with all the paperwork in the office.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door.

" Sorry, am I disturbing you?" Vic stuck her head into my office and  asked.

" Ahh Vic, no not at all. Come in," I invited her in.

" These are the reports I have done. I need to get an approval from you regarding some of the details inside the report before I can submit."

" Ahh de, your mentor already informed me about it. Just leave it here, I'll look through it and pass it to you before I knock off today."

She thanked and smiled.

" So are you coping well? Getting used to your tasks here already right?" I asked in concern.

" Sort of. Slowly adapting to it. I've completed most of my tasks for this  week so I have a little more free time for myself," She said happily.

" Ahh.. Seems like you're in a good mood today.. Meeting SOMEONE later?" I teased.

" Ahh? Yah.. Who is that someone? What are you talking about?"

" Your boyfriend."

" Aish, I haven't accepted him yet. And furthermore, he didn..didn't follow me here.. How am I suppose to meet him?" She blushed deeply and looked away.

" Really?? Not hiding anything? We've been best of friends for so many years, I understand you best, Vic..keke."

"  Aish..really.. I don't have a boyfriend.."

" Hmm..I'll believe you, for now. So.. What are you so happy about?" I further teased and laughed.

" I finally have some free time to catch up with my dear beloved Youngsaeng oppa's drama! Of course I'm happy!"

I shook my head and chuckled.

" You saw the preview to the next episode already right?"

" Haven't yet."

" What?! Go and watch it. But...I'm sure you're not going to like the scenes after that episode. Wahh that female lead is realllyy pretty. They are going to be together. Ahhhhh!! "

" Ahh he is going on to those scenes already? So fast? Ahh..de de I'll watch it when I'm free."

" Gill... You sound quite upset about something.. Are you okay? You sound really moody right from the start..."

" Yes I'm fine.." I bluntly smiled and answered.

" So.. When is this baby due?"

" Aigoo, not so soon. A few more months. He just passed the sixth month."

" Keke yeah.. This baby is really small, you still look like you're on your forth month."

" Ani... That's because I was carrying twins the previous time, so as compared to then, it's much smaller now. Easier for me as well, much lighter.."

" Kyaaa I'm so anxious about your forth one. Keke can't wait to see another little youngsaeng oppa."

" Yah yah yah... This son will inherit most of my traits okay..."

" Better not."

" Yah!!"

" Keke I'll not disturb you already, I'll get back to work. See you later!" She smirked and exited my office.

----------

 

After knocking off from work at around 8pm, I saw Vic secretly rushing off. If not for Saengie asking me to be back home early, I could have gathered some 'information' for my other 3 sisters.

Anyway, I headed straight home. Saengie was indeed already at home.

" I'm back..."

He just smiled and looked away.

" Are the kids in their room doing their homework now?"

" De. Yoon Eun has fallen asleep. She is really tired today."

" Is she alright? This girl doesn't sleep so early. It's only 9pm now."

" De, I checked on her just now. She is just tired I guess."

I nodded and went up to my room. Honestly, I didn't have that much energy to try thinking of a topic to continue the conversation. It's been quite a few weeks since we chatted properly anyway. I guess, he doesn't even bother much either.

I put down my things and went into the bathroom to shower. For the whole time, he was just downstairs doing his own stuffs.

--------

 

After that, I just sat on the couch downstairs and started flipping through the channels. He was beside me, still holding on to his script. Then, I decided to catch up on all the episodes I missed in my recording playlist.

I chuckled at the way both of them communicate in the show. It was really entertaining and it seemed really real.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

I just sat beside her and observed her reaction throughout those scenes.

" Yeppeuji?" I asked.

She nodded and her eyes still transfixed on the TV.

" Can I talk to you now?" I held on to her hand and asked.

She moved her hand slightly away from me, but her eyes was still on the TV.

" What?" She answered.

" Can you look at me when you talk?"

She reluctantly turned her head to face me and waited for what I was going to say.

" Switch off the TV for a while, I need to talk to you."

" Waeyo? Just talk like that. I'm watching it!"

" You can watch it later. Anyway, it's recorded, and I'm sure you wouldn't have that mood to listen to me after that scene," I took the remote control and switch it off.

" Yah! Did I snatch away your script everytime I tried talking to you? I didn't do it right??" She raised her voice.

" Let me ask you something. Are you really annoyed these few weeks?"

" So that was the thing you wanted to ask  me? No! I'm not.. So can I switch on the TV now?"

" Then why are you speaking to me in that tone?"

" What tone? You have been thinking too much. I'm really okay with you," She looked down and replied softly.

" Look at me when you talk! Jinja!"

" I can't look directly into your eyes now because I need time to get used to it again! It's been close to two months since I even speak to you properly. How do you expect me to look directly into your eyes now and talk?! Each time we talk, it would be either asking if the kids are okay or asking if each other is coping well. Nothing more!"

" Look at me look at me." I lifted up her chin to make her face me. " Honestly, what is it you're upset about?"

" I said I'm not upset about anything. I'm as stressful as you now. Please.. Stop asking."

" So you're not going to tell me?"

She sighed and turned away. " Honestly Saengie... Think about it. What have you been doing each time I tried speaking to you properly? I just needed that few minutes to talk, you couldn't even give it to me. I'm not being demanding or anything like that, I just wanted that few minutes from you. And, I'm worried about something lately. My stomach hurts every now and then.. Did you even notice that?"

I kept quiet and sighed.

" I don't feel very confident about this baby. Really... I'm very very scared the next time I go for my scan, the doctor will tell me something I expected. So have you even cared about this at all? Saengie.. He is already on his sixth month... I didn't have that chance to tell you about my worries at all."

I thought about what she said and reflected. But, I couldn't just give her a direct apology now. She wouldn't accept it.

" So you're going to keep quiet and just listen to me? Not saying anything? Just to inform you, my scan is in a week time. I won't ask you to accompany me, I just hope that you would at least ask me about the results after my scan."

" Tomorrow. Book an appointment for tomorrow. Don't drag this thing anymore, you need a check as soon as possible. I'll be with you tomorrow," I sternly said.

" I'm not mentally prepared yet. Just let me be.. Next week is round the corner anyway."

" I'll keep myself free tomorrow for the whole day. You have to follow me to the doctor tomorrow by hook or by crook."

" I said no!"

" You don't have a choice now."

" Are you really obliging to it just because of the things I said? What if I tell you I'm fine now, would you still insist on it?"

" Let me tell you this. I have been taking note of you and the kids even though I'm really busy with all my work schedules now. And it's not possible that I did not realise about your abdominal pains every now and then. I'm your husband.. So actually last week, I already arranged with your doctor about tomorrow's appointment." 

" So why did you act like you don't even care? You know I needed a listening ear."

" There hasn't been a time where I put you at the back of my mind. But I knew we would end up quarrelling if I just ask you casually. That's why I told you to come back early today."

Her eyes reddened and looked away again.

" I'm really worried about you Gill. I couldn't memorize my script properly because my whole mind is just filled with that. That's why I have been holding on to my script everytime you see me. I need to go along with the pace of the airing episodes. So I cannot have a lot of NGs, I don't want to drag everybody down with me and end up rushing the whole film. The end result wouldn't be what everyone wanted."

" The kids have been asking me about their appa. I don't know how to answer to them. Each time I told them that you are busy with work, they would give me the same reply. They would say, why is appa always busy with work? You are also working but we get to see you more often. Is appa free tomorrow? Is appa angry with us that's why he hasn't been talking to us? I was really at a loss when they asked me that. I know you have been really busy with all the promotions of your albums and your sitcom drama. So I really tried very hard to twist my answers to them."

" Mianhae..."

" It's not your fault, I didn't blame you for that. I'm just telling you what have been happening at home these weeks."

" De... I got it."

" Saengie.. Mianhae.." She apologized and stood up and walked away.

I quickly held on to her hand to stop her from going anywhere. " Sit down. Don't go away first."

She sat back down and finally, looked at me with those teary eyes.

" Kwenchana? Is it hurting now?" I softened my voice and questioned in concern.

" Ani.. I'm fine now.. I can go to the doctor myself tomorrow. I will tell you what the doctor says. I promise I won't get upset with you anymore. So you can go back to following your schedules tomorrow."

" Aish... My dear.... I already told you I'm accompanying you tomorrow... Don't mess up my plans."

" Then what about your schedules?"

" Wife comes first. I already arranged everything properly. You don't have to worry about that."

" You'll drag everyone down isn't it? Everybody has to wait for you like that. Yah!"

" You need a kiss now. You are worrying too much." I joked.

" Mwo? No! Answer me... How? You're going to let everyone wait for you? It's not very nice to let your female lead wait for your scene like that."

" Can I?"

" No! Why? Your kiss scene is coming up that's why you want to rehearse now?"

" Ani.. There are still a few more scenes to that."

" Then don't kiss me now. You should just think of how to kiss your pretty nara properly."

" She will be the one kissing me. I won't be initiating."

" Ahh? Jinja?? I'll...I'll be anticipating it..."

I didn't bother much and just gave her a peck on her lips. " So how? Do you feel calmer now?" I continued goofing around.

" You have yet to answer me."

I smiled and shook my head. " Actually, I'm already done with my scenes for this week. I told you I got a targeted number of scenes for every week right? So I'm done with this week's one."

" Ahh.. De.. I'm going up to the room now. Take your time to read your script."

" Can you just sit here and accompany me?"

" What is it that you want? I want to go up and check on Yoon Eun."

" Aish just sit. She is fine, I already checked on her a while ago," I pulled her down beside me.

" So? Is there anything you want to ask me?" She probed.

" Must there always be something to ask when I just wanted to have some time with you now?"

" You really missed me huh Saengie? That those past two months?"

" De, I really do. Although I'm so in love with nara now, it's still really different from when I'm with you."

" So in love with nara??? Yah..."

" De. I didn't say I'm in love with WooRi.."

" Nara's real name? Ahh.. Are you really developing feelings for her? Honestly."

" When the camera is rolling, yes. On off-scenes... I'm not sure."

" I expected that answer. No loving is allowed.. You can just see her as a nice girl, no more than that. Liking is okay, no loving."

" Liking is okay?? Aniyo, you shouldn't be saying that! You should have scolded me for saying I'm not sure. Yah.. You can't let go of your husband so easily. You can't let any other girls occupy his heart. Gill!!"

" What?! You were the one who said it!"

" So you are really going to allow your husband to develop feelings for his female lead?"

" Molla... I will try to not mind it in this period of time. In that way, you can act better and more naturally with her. There won't be so many NGs as well."

" Okay you gave me the green light, I'm going to start getting close to her. Jinja."

" De... Just don't make it too obvious to me."

" Jinja... Aish. I won't have any NGs, you will see the great chemistry between us," I felt annoyed for some reason.

" De, that's good. Then the filming will end faster and I can get my husband back from nara."

" Aish... So that was your intention? You really scared me.."

" Keke, aigoo I believe you will be loyal to me even if you have a bed scene with her. You love me a lot don't you?" She sniggered.

" Ani. I didn't say it. Who said it?How did you know? That's just your guess." I looked away and grinned.

" Because I do. So I assume you would also reciprocate that feeling back to your one and only wife."

" Tsktsktsk... Piggy..since when were you so confident about it?"

" Since..." She came closer and closer to me.

" Yah yah yah... What are you trying to do..." I shifted inch by inch to the other side of the couch.

" I am trying to..." she continued getting closer to me.

" Yah stop there... Don't come any nearer..."

" I was just trying to...do this!" Then, she pinched forcefully on my cheeks.

" Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Let gooo!!!" I screamed.

She let go and laughed it off. Then, she stood up and tried to escape when I held her back and dragged her beside me.

I pinned her down onto the couch and threatened.

" Let me go!! Yah Saengie!!" 

" Ahhh my dear piggy is really trying to live up to the extraordinary couple title huh?"

" Let me gooo!! This isn't a very nice position if the kids barge out and see us like this."

" Don't worry, I haven't do anything yet."

" Ahhhh Youngsaeng oppaaaa!! Omo!! Look look, the twins are behind you."

I immediately let her go and looked back, only to realize I was deceived.

" Yah!! I can't get up! You're sitting on my sleeves!" She panicked.

" Where are the twins huh?"

" Hahahaha!! This is the only way for you to let me go. It's so funny!!"

" You're dead. I tell you, you're going to get it later."

" Mehrong Mehrong Mehrong!! I'm pregnant.. You can't do anything to me."

" Try me. I told you a gazillion times that I have my ways."

" Okayokay, just let me stand up now. You're sitting on my sleeves and I can't get up."

" Stay like that. I'll switch on the TV, you just watch in this position."

" Yah!! Everything will be horizontal on the TV like that! I can't admire your nara like that!!! Let me go!"

I ignored her and just switch on the TV. She gave up and kept quiet while watching.

" Jerk.. I'll rewatch it over and over again later!!" She mumbled to myself annoyingly.

" Zip it up! I'm trying to listen."

" Lalalalalalalalalala~~"

I sighed and turned to glare at her.

" Okay okay I stop." She zipped up and turned back to watch the TV in that lying-down position.

I smiled and held her up to the sitting position. Then, I had her lean against me as we watched.

" Hahaha aigoo... Your acting is pretty awesome. Quite natural."

" Of course! That was needless to say."

" Mwo?! Oh my goodness, this scene was horrible. What kind of scrunched up expression was that? Jinja.. The director must be too busy that he missed this part out. I guarantee he would have screamed a CUT if he was concentrating.." She tried to criticize as much as she could sarcastically.

Her sarcasm has never once be able to deceive me. Since that day I knew her, I understand very well that she terribly failed at trying to trick or lie to me.

I smiled and shook my head. " That was the part where my director praised me for such an expression. I was told to make that expression."

" Ehhh? Jinja? Aish..."

 

Then, Yoon Saeng came down and called for me.

" Appa... Come here, I need to ask you something."

He dragged me to a corner and gave me that sheepish smile.

" Aigoo, yes? What is so secretive?" I squat down into a kneeling position and ask.

" Appa... I want a new Lego set.. All my friends are talking about it.."

" Wahh I thought you already had one not long ago?"

" But.. The new one has a lot of many other things in it. It's 10 in 1! I can build anything I want with it. The one I have don't have some parts I wanted."

" Yah! You already have one set, don't ask for more. And the new set cost a bomb! The cost is equivalent to 5 sets of your current one," Gill came and refused.

" Omma... But I really like it..."

" No."

" Appa... I want it.. Appa.. Please.." He continued pestering and whining.

" De de I'll get it for you one of these days. Go up and continue with your homework," I pat his head and agreed.

" Yayyy!! Appa is the best!! Komawoyo appa!" He screamed in delight and happily skipped back to his room.

" Saengie.. Don't spoil him. He already have a new set not long ago."

" Kwenchana, he really wants it."

" Aish... No wonder he only asked you. You can't always give in to your kids, they will take you for granted next time."

" I work so hard not only to make my fans happy, but also to make my family happy. It's just a lego set, it's better than those kids asking for those electronic games."

" The lego set really cost alot... It's not really about the price actually.. But they will ask you to get them things which are more expensive each time. Kids nowadays really know how to choose their toys 'wisely' you know..."

" Kids have to be pampered sometimes. Especially mine. Don't worry, as long as they don't ask for a real car now, other than that, it's fine."

" Aish.. I think if they were to ask for a car now, you will agree to it as well."

" What to do... They are my skin and blood."

" And you're getting richer each day.. How I wish I'm able to earn the same amount as you just by turning up for events."

" Yah... What's there to compare? What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine isn't it? And you.. Head of department.. Your salary is above average too. We could even get a new house together with the earnings we have."

" De de de.. I shall chip in to that new Lego set as well. I don't want my kids to think they have a devil omma. Just because their appa is an angel.. Aish.."

" De, speaking of which, we should bring our parents and haraboji for a holiday. We haven't been spending much time with them due to our busy work schedules. Since Haraboji can't take long flights due to his health, I was thinking to go on a short trip to Jeju island. The kids have never been there anyway."

" De good idea, so when are we going?" She asked eagerly.

" Hmm.. I was just suggesting. It wouldn't be so soon, we have to plan for it as well. And... You won't have fun carrying a big watermelon everywhere you go right?"

" So that means we would go after your forth jewel is born and after he is more or less settled down?" She frowned.

I nodded. " Then my little precious can smell the different air in Jeju too. I'll be a very fair appa, if one goes, everybody goes. Nobody should be left out. And that includes my forth one too." I smiled and said.

" De, we'll plan first then. Don't tell the kids yet, if not you know what will happen. We'll tell them when everything is confirmed."

" De.. And... I know your girlfriends are your closest sisters. You can ask them along as well, it will be more fun with friends along. Anyway, they are already so close to our family, including our parents, so they are already considered part of us."

" Wahh you're the best! Jinja. You too, it would be great if we have SS501 to join us. Hmm Saengie?"

" Aish... This is a family gathering."

" Aren't they your brothers? So that means they are my brother in laws, so all of us are considered as one big family too! Saengie... Ask them along as well please.."

" We'll see by then. I will call them along if they don't have to work on that day."

" Yay!! Ahh I can't wait!"

" De, so now all you have to do is not to worry so much and give birth to my jewel healthily de?"

" De."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Arghh.. hope this chapter is okay. Things are gonna start happening... Hope you had fun reading this chapter ^^