Secrets

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

That day, my eyes just kept twitching. I kept rubbing my eyes.

* Someone must be badmouthing me...

" Omma, didn't you always teach us not to rub our eyes to prevent germs from entering?" Eun Hee scoffed.

" I'm not rubbing.. My eyes are twitching, it's uncomfortable."

" Let me blow it for you," Eun Hee smiled and blew gently into my eyes.

" You're such a sweetie," I grinned and pat her head.

" Yoon Eun, Yoon Saeng ah! Are you done reading your storybook? Stop playing!" I continued nagging.

By the way, Saengie and I set rules. One of which being each of them have to finish reading a book by the end of every week. It's kind of weird as a rule, but of course, it's a good habit that has to be cultivated in them.

Obviously, the twins were oblivious to whatever I nagged.

I went up to their room, stood at the door and glared at them.

" Repeat what I said just now," I threatened.

"  What did you say?" Yoon Eun mischievously asked.

" Mwo? So I was literally speaking to air just now? Should I tell appa?" I threatened. The last thing they want is for Saengie to know they were misbehaving. Since that incident where Saengie lectured them, they didn't want to spoil the good impression of themselves in his heart again.

" Noooo!! Omma, we are packing our toys now. We can't pack properly if you're here scolding us," Yoon Saeng rebutted.

" That's not how a three year old kid should talk. Where are your manners? Speak properly," I lectured.

" We heard what you said. We are packing already omma."

" Aish jinja... You better be reading when I come in again later. If not, you know what you'll get... Arraseo?"

They nodded and continued packing.

" Hahahaha!! Both of you are so dead, appa is going to be so disappointed at you when he comes back later!" Eun Hee mocked at them from behind in a joking manner.

" Omma! Unnie haven't finish reading her book too!" They complained.

" Yah yah!!! The older the three of you get, the harder it is for me to discipline. All of you, stop whatever you're doing and start reading," I sternly said.

Then, we heard the door opened. Three of them dispersed at the speed of light and picked up their books to start reading.

" Great! Your appa is back. Now I'll have peace," I sighed and went down.

" Thank goodness you're back.."

" The three created trouble for you again?" He smiled and asked.

" Aniyo. I was just punishing myself by talking to the wall." I joked. He obviously knew what I meant.

" Even the wall is more well behaved than my kids right?"

" Ani.. They are perfectly fine today.."

" De, only at that moment when I stepped in a minute ago right?"

" What to do... Your kids only listen to you. They don't want to spoil your impression of them."

" Impression? Aigoo... They are my kids, I won't change my impression of them."

" Kwenchana, just keep it that way. It's easier to discipline them like that."

He came, put his hand around my shoulder and walked up to the kids' room.

" Appa!"

" Wahh looks like all of you are so well behaved today hmm?" He praised when he saw them reading intriguingly.

" De!" They cheekily chuckled and said.

" Omma told me she was having a good time with three of you today."

" Jinja?? Ahh..de..of course.." Eun Hee stammered.

Both of us laughed.

" Ah Eun Hee ah, so how was your choir practice today?" Saengie asked. He never fails to forget to be concerned about these little details.

" I'm starting to dislike those practices, especially my choir teacher. She purposely played the high notes on the piano and expect me to sing. Other people get the middle notes.. It's always like that."

" It's easier to sing the higher notes isn't it?"

" No! I'm so tired of it... She thinks I'm an opera singer. I think she purposely did that to me."

" Did you do anything to upset her?"

" No.. She wants to get me to sing the soprano part of a song when I'm in Alto. What kind of logic is that?"

" Of course you have to practice with the notes that are higher than your original.. If not you won't be able to sing your alto parts well..."

" But appa! My alto friends get lower notes. Guess what my teacher said.. She said she will promote me to the soprano if I can sing those high notes. I don't even intend to change! She was deciding for me!"

" Waeyo? What's so bad about being in soprano?"

" I think people who sing high notes are like crows screaming... " Eun Hee just spoke up innocently.

Saengie glared at her. I burst into laughter.

" Ahh.. Eun Hee ah, do you know what's my position in my band?"

" What's your position? You're a high vocali- Ahhh.. Jamkanmanyo...aniyo! I forgot you sing those high parts.. That's not what I meant..." Eun Hee panicked when she realized she slipped just now.

" Aniyo kwenchana," He smiled and mumbled.

" But I really don't want to sing the high parts.. Appa, omma, can you help me write a letter to my choir teacher, requesting that I stay in alto?"

" The reason why your teacher intends to switch you over to the soprano was because she saw the potential in you. Why not just give it a try? You may like it."

" I should have joined dance.. My friends in dance club are learning all the kpop dances, especially those really popular songs. I'm so jealous.."

" Yah yah! Since when you're into kpop? And I adviced you to join dance right from the start, you insisted on choir.. You only have yourself to blame. "

" Appa! Don't worry, I won't try liking SS501. There are other kpop bands as well.."

" I didn't say you can't like my band, I just meant, you are suppose to be studying now."

" I am! I'm even selected to be in the math Olympiad competition.."

" Exactly! That's why you should-"

" Saengie! Just let her be, she knows what she is doing. I don't think she will disappoint us." I interrupted him.

" Aish...de.."

" Eun Hee ah, sometimes you just have to go with the flow in life. Things may not turn out the way you like it, but you just have to take it in your stride. The same goes to both of you as well. Do you understand what I'm trying to get across?" I told Eun Hee and the twins.

Eun Hee nodded and pout.

" You have to think of things in a brighter point of view. You see, you have an expert appa to coach you in your singing, especially those high parts. Who will be so lucky to have an appa like that? You can go around asking your choir mates if they have. I doubt they have.. So you're considered lucky."

" De, I got it. Then, I'll just stick to where my teacher place me into. "

Saengie and I smiled and nodded.

" And it's all thanks to me too. If I didn't capture your appa's heart, you won't even have anyone to seek now," I smirked.

" My dear piggy, are you really that happy that you kidnapped my heart? You have been saying this for the past few years." Saengie shook his head and sighed.

" Don't phrase it in that way. I didn't kidnap. I attracted, okay? Aish.."

" Wait wait, appa! How did you sing an octave of D? I can't get that right." Eun Hee pestered.

Then, Saengie turned back and demonstrated to her, clearly and sharply. Even Yoon Saeng and Yoon Eun were shocked by how high Saengie could sing.

" Just think of it as a low note and you'll be able to reach that note easily."

" De Komawoyo appa."

" Wow, I'm going to have a house of people with beautiful voices... How nice," I grinned.

" Mine still can't be compared to appa's voice. I can never reach that standard.." Eun Hee assumed.

" Ehhh do you know how many years of practice I have? You can do it, hmm?" Saengie cheered her on.

" De noona, hwaiting!" Yoon Saeng adorably held Eun Hee's hand and encouraged her.

" Okay, continue reading. When the clock strikes 10:30pm, wash up and get to bed. Understood?"

" De!"

 

Both of us went back to our room and laughed.

" Aigoo, your daughter is so adorable. She is so stressed up over choir..." I said.

" She knows my pain."

" I always thought it's an honour to be chosen to sing the higher parts of a song. Isn't it?"

" Seems like it. But the amount of practice I need isn't honorable at all. My voice isn't 100% perfect. I do make mistakes each time I sing.."

" It's 501% perfect."

" Ani...Anyway, what do you want to name our boy?" He suddenly became really excited when it comes to the baby.

" How can you be so sure it's a boy? It's not even confirmed..."

" I'm very, extremely, sure and garuanteed it's a boy. Trust me, it's going to be a boy."

" What if it's a girl? I wasn't even informed about the gender of this baby? How did you know?"

" It's a boy! I saw it in the ultrasound that day. Jinja. And he is quite active inside you right?"

" Keke nonsense, the doctor haven't even confirmed with us."

" Aish, trust the baby's appa. It's a boy for sure. We're going to have perfect 2 girls and 2 boys. So pali, think of a name."

" It's hard to think of a boy's name.. What do you think of Young bin?"

" Andwae Andwae. It doesn't sound nice," He rejected.

" I think it's the best I can ever think of."

" I have to think of a macho name for him.. Hmm..."

" Macho?? Keke name him after a body builder then."

" Our son has to be unique. We can't name him after someone.."

" Isn't it too early to think about it now? I don't even look like I'm pregnant."

" We have to! Nothing is too early for my jewels."

" Can you tell me a reason why you love kids so much?"

" Must there be a reason?"

" De."

" Because I want to save more kids from wherever they are so they can reincarnate as humans."

" What?? Where did you get this 4D answer from? You're too influenced by Hyunjoong oppa.."

" Hahaha ani, I was just kidding. I've been through quite a lot when I was young, so I want to care for as many kids as possible. I think they deserve to be loved, especially by their own parents."

" Ahhh... I see. So I became the children maker machine..."

" Aniyo! A machine has no feelings, but you enjoyed the whole process isn't it?"

" I don't have a choice. They are my kids too, I have to enjoy it. If not the whole 9 months will be such a dread."

He just smiled and went in to the bathroom to shower.

After 10 minutes, I became impatient and started knocking onto the door.

" Yah!! Are you holding a concert in there?! Pali!!"

No answer.

" Pali!"

" Aish waeyo?? I'm coming out soon," he answered from inside.

" Now!"

He opened the bathroom door, hung a towel over his shoulder, and glared at me.

" Ayeee don't glare at me. Come come, I got lots to tell you today." I clung on to his arms and dragged him to the bed.

As soon as he came into contact with the bed, he immediately laid down to the sleeping position.

" Eiii jamkanman... I got lots to tell you..." I pulled him up and pestered.

" Don't add on to my schedule sheet.. I rarely ended early today, I want to get some sleep."

" Let me tell you a secret." I clung on to his arm and mumbled.

" Aish... What?"

" I think four of my friends are coming to Seoul to work for a few months."

" How secretive was that?"

" Wait, don't interrupt. I think Vic found someone."

" Namja chingu?"

I nodded. " I read her blog. I think she seemed to be hinting about it."

" What's so surprising about that?"

" Ehhh! It's surprising! You know what she told me last time? She said if she can't find a second Heo Youngsaeng, she will rather stay single."

" A second me? She really yearns to be single?"

" Hahaha you're trying to mean there won't be a second you?"

" Of course."

" De that's why I'm curious who her boyfriend will be. He must be that second you."

" Ahhh?? I forbid you to meet him."

" Waeyo?!?! I'm curious! And I think four of them and that 'second you' will be here next Wednesday."

" Andwae! You should go to work and come back after that. Yoon Saeng and Yoon Eun are on an excursion trip that day. So you've to be back early."

" I can ask them to meet me at the entrance!"

" Andwae! Nobody should know where you stay. If you want paparazzi and fangirls surrounding the whole house, then go ahead."

" Yah! I want to meet my friends! Can't I? Why are you controlling me?"

" Ani... Okay you can invite them here next Friday. I'm free that day."

" Why must I stick to your schedule? Can't I just meet them on Wednesday?"

" I want to see your friends as well."

" You're lying. Aigoo... You don't trust me? Afraid I'll really see a second you and fall for him? Are you running a fever now?"

" Ani, who says. I'm just really curious who that 'second me' is too.."

" De fine. Friday then..."

" Good."

" I think that guy must be really good looking too," I mumbled.

" I know, he looks like me."

" Pfft.. I didn't say that."

" You totally meant that..." He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned on my shoulder.

" Let me tell you another secret," I probed.

" Can I sleep? Jebal.."

" It's about your kids."

" De..What?"

" You know your twins are trying really hard to keep that impression you have on them? They are so afraid you won't love them as much anymore."

" And how is this a secret?"

" They don't want me to tell you."

" Aigoo... Am I really that hard to get close to? I'm their appa.."

" Exactly. You are too perfect in their eyes, so they are very afraid to make any mistakes now."

" They got your genes.."

" Yah! Let go of me."

" Fine fine. I'll talk to them tomorrow."

" I got another secr-"

He pressed his lips onto mine to stop me from continuing my sentence.

" Wait! I really got another secret to tell y-"

" Dear!!"

" Okay okay.. Fine I'll stop here for today.. I'll bug you again tomorrow."

" My schedule ends at 1130pm tomorrow. Are you sure you'll still be awake?"

" Jinja? Aish... Then goodnight."

" Aish,what is it you want to tell me?"

" That's the problem of loving your wife too much. You'll get softhearted.. Keke"

" So are you going to tell me whatever that secret is?"

" Hmm.. I heard that Triple S is going to.. Erm... Wait.. I forgot that I can't say.. Kwenchana, go to sleep, go to sleep."

" Triple S is going to do what? Yah!!"

" It's a secret!"

" You were so enthusiastic to share that secret. So, shoot. Triple S intends to do what?"

" They intend to dedicate a day, to gather all the Triple S from all over the world, and make the biggest banner ever, just for the five of you. And guess what, of course, the place of meeting will be held in Seoul, since 5 of you are here at the moment. And so, that means I got a chance to participate in that event."

" Jinja? Neither of my brothers nor I heard about anything like that."

" That's why I say it's a secret..."

" And why are you telling me?" He widened his eyes and ask.

" Because you forced me to."

" Waeyooo??"

" Aish, because we shouldn't keep anything from each other. It's hard to bottle that secret up, especially when it comes to my husband."

" So you're intending to join that event?"

" Erm... Actually... I already joined."

He nodded.

" Are you not surprised??"

" I knew it.. You are a very trustworthy person, I don't think you will leak any secret out, especially when it pertains to SS501. But it seems like you feel you have to inform me about joining this event because you're carrying something that belongs to me now, that's why you chose to say isn't it?"

" Can you at least pretend like you don't know anything in the future? I feel like I'm being watched.."

" I really have no idea about that event, until you told me just now. But I knew you already joined since that minute you told me it is held in Seoul."

" So can I?"

" Am I allowed to say, no?"

" Of course not."

" So?"

" So can I join?" I asked again.

" There will be lots of people right?"

" De... It's Triple S from all over the world. What can you expect.."

" Aish... Let me think about it."

" What is there to think about? Triple S won't do anything to me."

" I know! But... If 100,000 fans are going to come together at once, I can confirm there will sure be some tripping and falling. AND You.are.carrying.my.child."

" Don't chop up your words. Of course I'm aware of that.. I'll be careful."

" Prevention is always better than cure."

" Saengie...Jebal..." I pouted and sulked.

" Over my dead body."

"No, over MY dead body if you refuse to let me join."

" Make me happy then."

" By agreeing to have another child?"

He looked at me eagerly for an answer.

" Why do you always use that on me? Fine fine fine, for that precious once-in-a-lifetime event, I'll give in to your ridiculous wants," I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

" Yes! Success. Keke. De, go and have fun. But please make sure you come back here, without even a single strand of hair being hurt. Arraseo?"

" De. By the way, the event is held next Sunday."

" Mwo?! Next week??! Are you kidding me?"

" I don't care, you already agreed. You can't go back on your words. Komawoyo. Jalja!" I swiftly land a peck on his cheek and pulled the blanket over myself.

" Can I join you to design that banner on that day?" He pulled the blanket away and ask seriously.

" In your dreams. You're aren't even suppose to know."

" I don't feel assured.. Will my son be fine?"

" Yah! Your baby will be 501% fine and well. I won't try to hurt mr. heo young Saeng's son. Eiii he is my son as well, I'll make sure nothing goes wrong on that day de??"

" Make sure your piggy behavior don't act up on that day. If not, I'll get really really mad."

" Don't scare yourself. I promise he will be fine. Nobody will even know that I'm actually pregnant. It's not a single bit obvious."

" That's the thing i'm worried about."

" Saengie... You're really naggy. I know I'm blur, but I won't be careless to that extend that your beloved son will be affected. By hook or by crook, I have to join that event. I don't care, and you have to make me happy by agreeing without nagging. If not, I'm not going to grant your wish as well."

" De de de de.. I was just worried."

" You don't look good when you're worried. I don't like that look."

" You have to get used to it. I can't be 24/7 putting on that idol face. It's tiring."

" Aigoo, you want a kiss now to ease your worry? I am in a good mood today, so I'll give it to you without any permission needed."

" I don't even have to ask for permission when I want one. You know that. I'll make sure I get it."

" Okay, forget it. You just lost your chance. Goodnight."

" Okay okay turn around."

I faced him and waited.

" What are you waiting for?" He cheekily asked.

" De??"

" Didn't you say you're giving me?"

" Ehh? Did I say that?"

He nodded and lowered his head.

" No, you initiate." I said confidently.

" Ask."

" Eun Hee and Eunnie didn't have to ask."

" They are my princesses. You are my piggy."

" Mwo?! Can I upgrade myself?"

" How do you want to do that?"

" I promise I'll get ALL your albums by the end of this week. Jinja."

" Yeah, you haven't get that destination album."

" Aish, I can't find. Your fans bought it all. You can just sing it when I want anyway. I want big bang's album, any one will do. Will you get it for me?"

" Do you want a kiss or that album? Choose one."

" Album." As soon as I said that, I inched forward and pressed my lips against his.

" Yes! Killing two birds with a stone. I got everything I wanted. Goodnight!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Updated again! ^^  Aish... Gill ah... spilling all the beans to Saengie.. keke.. Ahhh what will happen soon?? *hint hint* kekeke XD Anyway, I'll update two chapters today :)) So..yups, I'll reply you all on my next chapter! ^^ Feel free to comment on this chapter too :)