Kids schedules

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

I was really nervous for the presentation. Argh I seriously need Saengie here to calm me down.

The presenters in front of me did a really good job. I was next. This is really driving me nuts.

Soon, I went into the lecture theatre for my presentation. Quite a few big shots were there grading our performance, and the rest were all the staff from various hospital departments.

" I practiced 5 whole time with Saengie this morning... I can't disappoint him." I thought as I stood on the platform confidently.

---------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

I was stuck at home with the 3 little monsters.

" Yoon Eun, Yoon Saeng and I will be a team. Appa, you will be alone. So now, we have to build a house with these LEGO bricks. Then, I will be the judge. Loser will have to do something," Eun Hee announced.

" Yah, why am I alone? One of you should be on my team. Then it's 2 vs 2, that will be fair" I complained.

" Andwae. Blame omma for having to work today, if not both of you will be on the same team."

" Okay, let me join appa." Yoon Eun spoke up and smiled.

" Ahhh my dearest little girl..."

" Andwae, Yoon Eun, you're with us. Appa will be alone." Eun Hee defended for her so-called team.

" Shall I call your favourite Jungmin oppa here? Then I will team up with him." I smirked.

" Jungmin oppa will join us too. Appa! I said you're alone!" She procrastinated.

" De de de I'm alone, I'm alone. Forever alone. Aish... Okay let's start. Eun Hee, you can't join them, since you're the judge."

" Omma always teach us, siblings should always help one another."

" Yah! Don't listen to her for this once, if not I will always be the one doing the forfeit."

" I will be a very fair judge. Appa, if you continue complaining, you will have to do a double forfeit if you lose later."

All of us remained silent and we started building our house. In the end, their house is just made up of different colors bricks stacked up into a long and imbalance 'building'.

" Yah both of you, stop stacking up. It will topple over soon!" I warned them.

Yoon Eun heeded my advice and took out the bricks stacked on top, but Yoon Saeng just continued stacking.

" Appa said not to stack too high! Take it out!" Yoon Eun screamed.

" I want that colour on top!"

" Appa said it will topple over soon!!"

" It won't!!"

There they go again, the quarreling starts.

" If both of you continue quarreling, I'm going to win this." I told them calmly.

" Yah give me that!! Appa... Yoon Eun don't want to give me that green one.." Yoon Saeng cried.

" Both of you shall not have it then. I will take it." I took that green piece away from Yoon Eun and stacked it up on mine.

" It's all your fault!" Both of them yelled at each other.

" Yoon Saeng, come, join appa. Noona and Yoon Eun shall be a team then." I pulled him to my side.

He sat on my lap and buried his face on my chest and refused to touch those LEGO bricks anymore.

" Yah yah who was the one who suggested this game? So shall we end this game now? I'm the winner then."

" Andwae appa. Continue." Eun hee exclaimed.

" Omma will punish both of you if she comes back home later and see both of you quarrelling." I scared them.

" I want omma now. Is she coming back now?"

" Soon. Aish... Okay okay since all of you are so pissed off with one another now, we shall stop the game, let's go up to the music room. I will let 3 of you listen to my new song. Don't tell anyone yet arraseo?"

" Jinja appa??! You're going to sing now??" All of them screamed at their incredibly high-pitched voice.

" Yah yah!! I still need my ears... Where did you inherit that dolphin voice from? Now my ears hurt.." I covered my ears and scoffed.

" From you appa. Keke. So you're really going to sing now? Hmm?"

"Waeyo? Is my singing really bad?"

" Aniyo! The last time we heard you sing was during your previous concert which was months ago.."

" Ah cheongmal? Looks like my triple S is even more privileged than my kids..hahaha."

" Appa! Hurry, sing!" They pulled me to the room and pushed me down to the piano seat.

Then, I sang and played the piano at the same time. Those 3 little monsters kept really silent as they surround me and stared at my fingers.

" So how was it?" I ended off the tune and asked. They will give me the most honest comments.

" That's it?? No more?" Yoon Eun asked in curiosity.

" De, that's it. How is it?"

All of them came up and hugged me all at once.

" So I assume it's nice right?"

" De! Don't let omma hear this. She will cry like crazy."

I chuckled and ruffled Eun Hee's hair.

" 3 of you can't tell anyone about this song first, arraseo? This song is not released yet."

" De!"

-----------

 

Gill's POV

 

9pm...

I quickly rushed home and unlocked the door.

" Omma!" all three of them screamed in delight.

I smiled and walked up to them.

" Saengie..." I immediately went forward to hug him.

" Dear, our kids are here, wait..." He chuckled and unwrap my arms around his waist.

" Continue with that house first, I'll be back." He turned and told the kids.

" What are both of you going to do? Can't you talk here?" Yoon Eun asked innocently.

" We are going to exchange some top secrets. Keke. Can't tell you." Saengie laughed and said.

" Appa! Omma! I'm Yoon Eun, not a stranger!"

" Andwae. I'm going to my room for a while. You continue with the building first."

Next, he held my hand and led me up to our room and closed the door.

" So, how was the presentation?" He bent down and ask gently.

I just nodded. A tear formed at the corner of my eyes.

" Waeyo? Kwenchana? Don't be sad, it's okay if it didn't went smoothly. You tried your best. Hmm?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and that tear rolled down. " Komawo. If not for you, I wouldn't be feeling so happy now."

" Ahh I see..Congrats on your promotion. You done well. My dear wife is so capable..Wahh..." He reciprocated the hug around my waist and smiled.

" I couldn't have done it without your help and advices. My slides wouldn't even be up too, if it wasn't for you. Really.. komapda."

" You don't have to thank me for everything.. I couldn't bear to see you tire yourself out. Actually, I just typed in whatever you wrote, nothing much. It's my responsibility to take care of you isn't it?"

I smiled and pulled back a little. " So how was the Lego building contest with your jewels?"

" I won. Your twins were just stacking those Lego bricks up."

" They quarreled, didn't they? You can't even smell victory with Eun Hee around."

" Woah! Did you put a CCTV at home?"

" I know my kids well... And you, you're just afraid I would punish them.. Right?"

" Looks like I can't hide anything from you..."

" Don't even try.."

" Keke de.. Let's go down, those little monsters are waiting for me to continue building that house with them."

" Wait wait.."

I pulled him back and kissed him lightly on his lips. " Komawo."

" You... Did you just kiss me?" Saengie joked in surprise.

" That's a top secret, I can't say it."

" Did you?" He further questioned like as if he didn't felt it.

" Ani. Did I?"

" Wah wah wah SS501 Heo Youngsaeng's lips just got stolen by a piggy Triple S..." He continued teasing.

" It was just a peck. I didn't even feel anything," I looked down and said.

" Exactly. You're really lousy at initiating."

" Pabo..."

" You did that on purpose, because you know I will do the same thing back on you after you do that. Right piggy?"

" Ani. Who says so?" I acted blur and looked away shyly.

" I say so." He smiled and 'returned' that kiss back to me.

" Jinja nappeun, I didn't say I wanted it back."

" Kwenchana, you can return it back to me then." He pointed to his lips and smirked.

" I shall keep it."

I chuckled and went down to join those 3.

" Omma! What took you so long?? Come, sit here and play with us." Yoon Saeng procrastinated.

" Mianhae. De, I'm happy today so I shan't punish both of you." I grinned and shot that smirk at the twins.

" Heo appa... Why did you tell omma we quarreled?"

" I didn't, omma installed a CCTV of this house in her incredible genius mind. We couldn't hide anything from her."

" Including the new song you sang and played for us just now?"

" Yah yah yah! That's our secret!" Saengie sighed.

" Saengie... Your beloved Eunnie just spilled the beans. Sigh.. what to do?"

" You have to wait for it to be released. My triple S are waiting patiently, so you should wait with them."

" Fine fine fine fine fine fine..." I just kept going on and on as I rolled my eyes at him.

" Stop!"

" Eun Hee ah... Hmm, I'll bring you to a super special ice-cream parlour later okay?" I tried to get my way through.

" Omma, I'm not as stupid as you think. You beg appa yourself, I'm not going to help. Furthermore, 3 of us are appa's favourite, so of course he will sing to us first."

" What about I take you to see Jungmin oppa later?"

" Jungmin oppa? Jinja??"

" De jinja!"

" Appa... You love omma don't you?" Eun Hee tried to persuade him.

" More than my life."

" So she is on an equal ranking as the 3 of us in your heart right?"

" Eun Hee, don't try."

" Appa, SS501 is the best!"

" I know that..." he just gave an ignorant answer and refuse to give in.

" Heo youngsaeng appa is the cutest appa ever in my whole life, even cuter than Jungmin oppa."

He ignored.

" Yah Eun Hee, it's not working..." I mouthed and nudged her.

" Eun Hee, if you manage to persuade omma to give you another 2 siblings, I will willingly perform that song again." Saengie always uses this tactic.

" I.SHALL.WAIT.THEN!" I shot him a sharp glare.

He chuckled and gave a hi-five to Eun Hee.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay 2 chapters at a go! :)) I had nothing much to do today so i just kept typing..so yeah.. two chapters. Hope it's still progressing fine. Hope to see comments coming ^^ 

 

@ rbest320

Glad to hear that as well :) Thanks! ^^

@ bigbangluv143

Hahaha yeah I would faint immediately if I were those teachers. Hmm.. but it's kind of weird for a celebrity to attend this kinda stuff actually..ahh whatever, I don't know why i added that part in. I'm think too much when I created APA, so this sequel I didn't really think, I just typed whatever I want. LOL. de-stress keke. Wow your dream is cool! Another reader also mentioned about something like that in DTI. hehe cold war~~ Bwahahaha. >:|  Hmm, no problem :) I'm having a short term break now so I got a little bit more time :) THANKS! <3

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Owoo your comment was so cute keke! You promise to behave in school..hahaha Saengie will love the way you are ^^ OMG yes Gill jinja need that.. smack him please.. hard one. Make him come out from his daydream hahahaha. Yeps, Eun Hee has a very strong character ^^ I'll make her a super good girl cause I really like Eun Hee kekeke. Ahhh you don't know how much I LOVE that card dongsaengie. JINJAAAA. keke. Thankyu! :)

@ dandeli0n

*Crying* Yup I'll bear that in mind. Thankyu!! Love ya! <3 Hehe all 3 year old kids will seem cute, especially when they belong to uri saengie hahaha. Haha the relief teacher's eyes >> O.O LMAO. Kyaaaa YounGill? I like it. bwahahaaha *slap myself thousand times* i'm not going to fight with that Gill inside.geez. lol. Omona, I need help in math as well! >.< keke. Thanks! Hope you enjoyed these two boring chappies as well unnie! ^^ 

@ i_candie

Wahhh thankyu!! I was about to post this chapter when i saw your comment coming hehe. Yups I just let my imagination run while writing DTI and this, I didn't really think as hard as it was for my other fic, keke i think that's why there's so much fluffiness hahaha. Keke I only like Saengie and the kids. *Kick Gill out* >.< LMAO! *okay just ignore me*. Hmm, glad you enjoyed it. :) Thankyuuuu!! <3