Please....

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

At that moment, nothing went into my brain. All I ask for was Gill to be fine.

I stepped into her ward and walked up to the unconscious figure in front of me. I lifted her hand and held it tightly.

 

" I thought you promised me to take good care of yourself during that event hmm dear?" 

 

" Are you not going to wake up? Yah... You jolly well wake up. You won't bear to disappoint me right Gill? Jebal..."

 

My heart sunk deep. The worry in me couldn't be compared to anything. I sat by her bed side and talked to her in a dejected tone.

 

" Yah! Gill..wake up wake up. Don't be a piggy anymore, this is not the time to laze around in bed. I will ignore you if you don't wake up now... Pali pali.."

 

" Are you going to be such a selfish mother and dump all your kids to me, single-handedly? You know I'll start spoiling them, so please, your kids need you as well. Ileona.."

 

" Do you think I'll get myself another girl if anything happens to you? Your plan won't work out. You are mine for life, whether you like it or not. So it's no use if you leave and try to convince me. I only want you arraseo? Wake up now.. Jebal... I need you by my side." I leaned my head on the side of her bed and mumbled.

 

I paused for quite a long while as I closed my eyes. My hands never let go of hers.

 

" If you're going to lie down here and not wake up, I will sit here until you wake up. You get what I mean? I'm not attending any performances or events until you wake up. My career all lies in your hands now. So you better get what I mean and stop lazing in bed.."

 

" Get why I was so worried before you left for that event? You're a piggy. To be honest, I am really not at ease when you left for that event alone. I should have known this may happen when so many people is gathered together at a single location. And your clumsy side really worries me. So how do you want to explain to me now? You better have a good explanation for this. Don't try to hide anymore, wake up and answer me!"

 

Then, my phone started to ring. I went out of the ward to answer it.

" Yeobuseyo?" I talked in a moody tone.

" Youngsaeng sii, is my daughter and your baby alright now? Eun Hee was worried so she gave me a call to inform me.."

" Eomonim.. The baby is alright, but Gill hasn't pull out from the danger period yet. I'll keep you updated if she wakes up. Chaesonghamnida."

I hung up my phone after informing her about Gill's condition, place and the time they could come to visit her.

 

3am...

She hasn't moved a single bit...

 

6am...

Still lying down in that same position..

 

10am...

" Yah... Piggy, enough is enough. Are you going to sleep forever? If you wake up now, I will forgive you. If not, you better find a way to explain to me. Please, just wake up.."

 

" I don't want to be going home alone, how am I suppose to tell the kids about you? Yah yah what kind of a Triple S are you... My fans never worry me, you are the first."

 

" Pabo...pabo... That is the dumbest thing to do, have anyone ever told you? You know I will choose you even though the jewel inside you is my son. What kind of a sacrificial love was this? That's not the way.. Where did all your IQ went to hmm? Aren't you a brilliant chemist? Yah! Don't make me speak to the wall..wake up and answer me. You know the kids will be punished if they made you talk to air, you too.. I'm going to punish you if you continue ignoring me."

-----------

 

5pm...

Gill's parents and my parents came. They took turns to go in, but each of them just left the ward with the same lifeless expression.

" Saeng ah, don't worry. You know she is a very very strong woman. Nothing can defeat her. She will wake up ne?" Omma consoled me.

I nodded and told them to return home for a rest.

-----------

 

I went back in and looked at her till my eyes finally gave in and closed by her bedside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! :) Actually I already got quite a few chapters crafted out during my last holiday so these chapters was actually written beforehand. I don't have much time to craft out a new chapter now.. so yeah, I just post it without much editing. Hope the chapters don't have a lot of mistakes. ^^ Anyway, hope the story is still progressing well ^o^

Comment please! :D

 

@ Areu501

I will explain what happen during the event in my next chapter :)) Ahh her friends can't know about her baby! LOL if not she is in deep trouble. >.< Thankyu for commenting! ^^

@ mako336647

Yeah.. I will explain what happen at the event in my next chapter :)) Ya Saengie is worried sick... >.< Keke I'm turning evil. LOL. Thankyu for commenting! :DD

@ bigbangluv143

Hmm she fell, as what the doctor predicted. I will explain in my next chapter :) Keke yeah, they didn't want Eun Hee to be worried. Ahh yeah that song!! I totally love it! ^^ Hahaha yeah a little like onew's condition LMAO. Thanks for commenting dongsaengie! :)

@ moonglow 

Keke out of the blue right? :P Hmm something actually happened during that event. I will explain in my next chapter ^^ Yeah, Gill is kinda stubborn to always to only thinking of others..aish.. can't stand her as well LOL. YUPS! I love that song ALOT! <3 Thankyu for commenting! :D

@ i_candie

Yeah..hehe now everyone's on Saengie's side. Ahhh yes hurry give Saengie a hug when Gill is unconscious hahaha. She won't know :P Yups his voice is really... don't know how to describe also. *melts* LOL. Yayyy!! Kyu's MV is really really touching! :DD I really LOVE it! ^^ Thankyu for commenting unnie! :D

@ dandeli0n

I'll explain it in my next chapter :)) Wow hwaiting unnie! Ayeee Saengie didn't become sweeter keke, he will become evil hehe. Hahaha she is your umma! Lol, you are accpeted into the family already remember? hehehe. OMG yes I saw the skarf's MV. Honestly, I was really surprised at the two Singaporeans, I didn't expect this standard from them! Hahaha Jinja made Singapore proud lol. But their singapore's accent still there   >.< Keke. Thanks for commenting! :D