Their moments

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Yee Min's POV

 

It was 9pm. Everybody left us alone for the night at the park.

I really didn't expect the proposal, it was such a surprise. Actually, I wouldn't know how to react if not for his nervousness. The way he stuttered and flustered somehow gave me the courage to and follow my heart to make the right decision. And I know, I'll never regret this decision, to be with this man, for the rest of my life. 

" Kyu oppa-"

" No use regretting now. You already agreed. I won't listen to anything else," He interrupted even before I could complete my sentence.

" You're indeed feeling very insecure.. Aish, since when did I express my unwillingness to marry you?"

" Ani... It's difficult to decipher what you're thinking... I'm just afraid."

" Oppa, actually, our situation is very much like Gill and Youngsaeng oppa. You see, you guys are idols while Gill and I are just any ordinary ladies out there. That's why Gill always have this insecurity and fear of losing Youngsaeng oppa, because afterall, he is an idol. I'm no different from Gill... You are an idol. It's hard to believe that an idol actually just proposed to me."

" Do you want a pinch now to prove that you aren't dreaming?" he joked.

" Andwae!"

" So you're convinced?"

Then, I pinched his cheeks forcefully.

" AHHHHH OUCHHHHH!!!!" he screamed.

" Okay, I'm convinced, keke. I'm definitely not dreaming." I laughed and hugged his arm as I continued walking.

" Yahhhhhh!!! You want to die?! It hurts..." he pout and rubbed his cheeks. His cheeks really reddened.

" Ahh? Did I really pinch that hard? Mianhae mianhae." I apologized profusely and blew air onto his cheek, hoping to ease the pain.

" It's super painful! Bo bo! Then I'll feel better. Jinja, I'm not kidding." he threatened.

" I don't want!"

" You don't have a choice, look what have you done to my cheeks...it's bright red already right?"

" Your blood vessels just dilated for more blood to flow through.. That's why it's redder, it isn't my fault kyu oppa!"

" Yah! I demand a kiss now. I don't care, it's your fault." He pointed to his cheeks and anticipated.

" I'm not Gill, I won't give in so easily..." I pretended to be oblivious and looked away.

" I jinja envy Youngsaeng hyung..aish... He gets sweet kisses whenever he ask for an encouragement from his wife... I don't..." I could hear the jealousy in his tone.

" Ask Gill to give it to you too! If you envy Youngsaeng oppa so much..."

" It's not as if I can ask from her, if that happens, I'll really be kicked out of SS501."

" De de don't get me involved if that happens."

" I'm going to have an ultra hard time to please you next time... Aish..."

Then, I decided to give in to him and lightly gave a peck on his cheek. " Don't have to." I whispered into his ears.

" Yah what was that? Did I say I want it on my cheek?"

" I pinched you on your cheek, of course you need a peck on your cheek."

" I think the pain traveled onto my lips...ottoke?"

" Nonsense.."

"Aish..." he felt so annoyed that he ended up initiated it. He pulled me by my waist and landed a soft kiss on my lips.

I blushed and smile.

" I thought you were really nervous and shy just now?? Woah, where did you dig that courage out from to ask for that kiss huh Kyu oppa?" I teased.

" Ahh it was all an act just now.. I'm making life easier for you just now so you won't get all anxious about giving me that sweet YES..keke."

" Nonsense.. you were literally trembling just now. I saw that~" I added.

" Yah yah.. There must be something that flew into your eyes just now.."

" I was perfectly alright just now."

" Aigoo.. I'm so going to win the conversation war in the future.. Just wait and see, there is still a LONG journey for us.."

"Mmm! Try harder, I'm not always going to be so kind to give in to you.."

" Next time, you will be the one cracking your brains to rebut what I say. Jinja!" 

I chuckled and shook my head. 

" Komawo. I'm really happy today. It's like my second dream came true.." he gently mumbled.

" Ani, it's more of, my dream came true. Keke."

" Jinja? Wahh you finally said it. Keke."

" So you were waiting for me to say this for the whole time? You want another pinch on your cheek?"

" Andw...andwae Andwae.." Then, he ran off. I shook my head at his childishness and chased after him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N Keke I also think it’s easier to say a ‘YES’ if the guy gets nervous.. you won’t end up being the nervous one. Hehe, so Kyu actually gave Yee Min lotsa courage to say that sweet ‘yes’. Wahaha.) Anyways, sorry for the rather short chapter >.< There will be more of them coming up, together with Gill-Saengie's chapters too ^^ Comment! :))

 

 

 

@ adeloveskyu

Haha I laughed so hard at your comment >.< Yeah, the proposal ws reallyy ARGHHH.. LOL. Their proposal is not the main point, it's the parts after that kekeke. I won't disappoint you again (hope so) keke XD Ahh, Yups :) I won't try to ruin their wedding hahaha ^^ When I write about Yee Min, I will naturally think of my 3 beloved kyu bias here keke, So yeps :))

@ dandeli0n

Yeah hahaha it's really clumsy. But I think it's cute hahaha. Imagine him flustering in real life *WAHHH!!* Okay.. I'm tilting towards Kyu soon.. Kyaaa >.< SAENGIE!! DO SOMETHING!! LOL. Awww unnie, thankyu :) Those adjectives were really ^o^ :D LOVE YA! Keke. Oh, and yups, ar unnie created that for me :) That girl on that poster is her sis. keke. 

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Aigoo, yeps it was really funny but sweet :)) AGREE! Kyu is the sweetest guy on earth! :D Ahh.. maybe not, he is the most gentle guy, I'l leave the sweet title to Saengie keke. Ahhh you cried at that scene where Saengie proposed to Gill? Kyaa lol. Yeah I think his was even weirder than Kyu-yeemin's one. lol. Wahaha hyungjun just couldn't control himself XD But he sorta salvanged the whole situation right? :)) Keke torture Yee min? As in?? ^^ Kids thing? Lol.

@ bigbangluv143

Hahaha yup! :)) ahahah yeah kyu has to read from the script he wrote..tssskk..lol but I think it's super cute LOL. Wahh glad you like it :D Awww you want KyuJong as your boyfriend as well? Hahaha then you got to fight with all the Kyu biases here keke. Hmm.. let's see.. Kyu. Haha I'm still thinking what he will do.. prank.. wahhaha!! Don't know :P keke. Yeps, I love the posters you made as well :) All are nice, including the one unnie made for me :) 

@ mako336647

Haha yupyups :) There will be lots of happenings between Saengie and Gill after this :) *ehem..ehem yup I know who* LOL. 

@ i_candie

Awww you think so? :)) Yeps all the sweetness, cute clumsiness, innocence all got taken away by Kyu.. kyaaaa. Wah wah wah now you want to pinch kyu's cheek after pinching Saengie's?? Ahh I'm gonna call on Ar unnie and ade unnie to protect kyu, since I'm only allowed to protect Saengie kekeke. Yup all the SS oppadeuls are PRINCE in our hearts right? ^^ Wahaha there will be more moments of them before their marriage :) Don't suffer from diabetes yet! keke.