Meet-the-parents session

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

" Eunnie ah, will your relief teacher be there later?" I asked.

She just shrugged and walked away.

" Yoon Saeng, will your relief teacher be there later?" I asked again.

He just shrugged and walked away too.

" My goodness, their indeed twins. Yah!! Stop there! Appa is asking both of you a question!" I yelled.

" We don't know." Both of them answered in unison.

" Saengie, waeyo?"

" I need to ask before going anywhere. I am a public figure."

" Whatever... Just put on your shades and go. Nobody will recognize you. Just don't smile, people recognize you by your dimples, so nothing will go wrong if you don't expose yourself."

" What?? So now, you think my fans are idiots?"

" Since when did I say that?? I'm your fan as well, won't I be calling myself an idiot if I meant that way?? We shall walk on separate ways then. You walk behind us, I will take those kids and walk in front of you. If any fan were to appear, just pretend you're in that school for a performance."

" Andwae. Kwenchana, I know what to do. Let's go, we're all going to be late soon."

-----------

 

Gill's POV

 

Eun hee has to follow us to the twins' school first since her scheduled timing was after them.

As soon as we entered the school, I quickly left a huge gap between Saengie and I.

" Yah! I don't see any fans here. So you can slow down." Saengie raised his voice from behind.

I ignored him and quickly went up to their classroom. Their teacher was still busy with the previous parent, so we had to wait outside for a while.

I really sensed a few pairs of eyes staring at us. Not fans though, just parents.

" Yoon Eun, Yoon Saeng, were you naughty in school?"

" Aniyo, our teacher will be praising us later."

" De,we'll see."

Soon, it was our turn to get in. We smiled and greeted the TWO teachers. One being their form teacher, and the other... Their relief teacher. This is great.....

" Sonsaengnim, was this my heo youngsaeng appa you were referring to yesterday?" Yoon Eun asked her relief teacher.

" Yah Heo Yoon Eun! You're not suppose to talk now." I nudged her and apologize to her teacher.

" Wahh so the twins have an idol appa. Keke." Their form teacher teased.

" Ani..." Saengie chuckled.

" Okay anyway, let's talk about the twins. They are really outspoken. It's quite amazing to see them being able to speak so well."

" Ahh is it? Were they talking too much?" I ask.

" Ani ani, they are really good kids. But both of them do quarrel with each other when one of them don't get a chance to express his or her ideas in class."

Saengie glared at them and scared them with an omma-will-punish-you-later look. " Didn't both of you said the best siblings award should be awarded to both of you? Huh?"

" Hahaha..appa.. We... It's all Yoon Saeng's fault. He started it."

" Appa! She started it!"

" Ehh stop! Your teacher isn't done talking." I interrupted.

" Keke, so Mrs Heo-"

" Ahh? Er... De?" I wasn't used to how she addressed me.

" Your twins always complain to the teachers here that their omma is very fierce. If their appa isn't at home, it's their doomsday." 

" Mwo?! Aish... They are his little fans. They stick to their appa whenever they do something wrong, I don't even have any chance to punish them, so they haven't seen my fierce side yet." I laughed and smirked as I turned to face them.

" Miss Jung, do you have anything to add on?" She directed to their relief teacher. She was all silent throughout.

" Ahh? Ahh de.. Erm... So.. Yoon..Yoon Eun..she-"

" Is anything wrong?" Saengie ask her.

" No..no.. They are really very good kids. Both...both of you must..must have taught them well."

" No don't say that. They were naughty yesterday isn't it? They told us they made you sad. Were they behaving like monkeys?"

" Ahhh?? Nothing, it's nothing..."

" Chaesonghamnida, Miss Jung must be a little anxious to see an idol now." Their form teacher spoke up for her.

All of us laughed.

" Sonsaengnim likes appa." Yoon Eun spouted.

" Yah Yoon Eun, can you please stop spouting nonsense for a minute? You are making your teacher shy." I scolded her.

" Mianhaeyo, my daughter doesn't really think before she speaks." I apologized to their relief teacher.

" Appa!" Yoon Eun whined.

Saengie grinned and ignored her. " Kamsahamnida, we will make sure they don't create havoc in class." All of us stood up and prepared to take our leave.

" Omo! It's 10 already! We're late for Eun Hee's meeting. Pali pali, it's a 15 minutes drive to her school." Saengie held on to Eun Hee's hands and quickened his pace.

----------

 

We had a hell of our time in Eun Hee's school. Since Eun Hee was older, this would mean that more fans would appear. Not from those kids themselves,but their family members. Especially their elder sisters. Fortunately, those elder fans are triple S. So they knew everything about us.

Saengie just wore a smile wherever he walks and tries to avoid the situation as much as possible. Of course, our kids and I would be way in front of him.

" Eun Hee, she is a very bright girl. All the teachers here see the potential in her. If she keeps this up, we may select her for the annual math olympiad competition. There will be a series of tests and practices before the actual competition. Do both of you agree to this?" Her teacher beamed and told us.

" Sure that's great!"

" But, that would require her to stay back in school everyday for another 4 hours to practice. And there will be a course fee to it."

" Everyday? Hmm... We're fine with the fees, but..."

" Appa, omma, I can cope with my time."

" De, if she really wins this prestigious competition, she will be enrolled to a scholars high school where her school fees will be taken care of. So, do consider."

" De, fine then. Kamsahamnida," Gill and I thanked.

" So how is Eun Hee's behavior in school?" I ask.

" She is very helpful, a very cheerful girl. But she laughs way too much, sometimes during the wrong time. Keke. But other then that, she is a very well-mannered girl in school." Her teacher said.

" Ahh Eun Hee ah... Very funny huh..." I smirked and said.

" Keke, aniyo..." Eun Hee giggled and looked away.

Soon, everything ended. We drop them at omma's house for the time being since they don't have lessons for that day and we have to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So sorry, just bear with me for the first few chapters. I need to tie up some loose ends from DTI before adding in new happenings hehe. Hope you still enjoy reading it ^^ Komawoyo pretties! ^^

 

@ bigbangluv143

Haha yups! Me too, i want that hug too! Hahaha :)) Wow that comment is already considered long dongsaengie keke. The relief teacher is just..weird O.o lol. Yay thanks so much for your comment even though you are busy. Really appreciate it ^^

@ Areu501

Keke yeps, hmm..ahhh Kyu will come out soon, next few chapters I guess. Give me a few more chaptera to ramble on before I add in new happenings keke. But I'm not sure if you will be jealous or not keke. Don't worry, kyu will forever be your hubby isn't it? ^^ Thanks for commenting :))

@ dandeli0n

Keke yeps, I'll add it in, SOON ^^ Just give me a few more chapters :)) hahaha! Awww thanks for commenting sis! <3

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Aigoo dongsaengie!! keke yeps they are back haha. Yeah, i just felt like adding something about Precious to make it more real LOL. >.< Haha. Yes, omg Saengie should really listen to your advice, wanna jump in and smack him? I'm sure Gill will give you the permission ahaha. He really wants to kill Gill gahhhh! Anyways, thanks for that wish ^^ I really love the card you made! LOVE YA! <3 hehe I got that pic saved into my com already keke.

@ Green_Pea501

Awww thanks for that comment!! Glad you like it! ^^

@ mako336647

Wow thank you so much!! Really glad you like DTI and this :)) Feel free to keep the comments coming :) You can tell me what you wanna see, so i can add it in as well if you have anything in mind you want to read ^^ Thankyu! <3