Friends and relatives

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

On that day where Saengie had to leave, I expected my whole house to turn upside down due to the chaos from those kids.

4am...

" Saengie ah, you better leave now before those little monsters hold you back. Your flight is scheduled at 630am right?"

Actually, I didn't purposely wake up at that timing, I couldn't sleep at all that night.

" De, so I'll leave now. Take care of yourself and the kids de? Especially tomorrow's flight to Singapore."

I nodded. " De, I will. Pali pali, if they wake up, you can dream of arriving on time."

Just as Saengie was approaching the door, 3 of them rushed out of their rooms and ran down.

" Appa you're leaving now?" Yoon Saeng asked in a sleepy tone.

" Yeah, I'll be back even before you realize it. Go back to sleep now. Pali." He squat down and ruffled his hair.

Yoon Eun pouted in disappointment.

" Aigoo, come on, you have to get used to this, I will be busy with fan meetings from all over the world every now and then. Hmm?"

" De..." She sighed.

All of them went forward and hugged Saengie like as though they would never see him again. I guess, 3 and a half weeks is just too long for them to bear. Can't blame them, they are only 3 and 8 years old..

" Take care, appa."

" De."

Then, those 3 look at Saengie with a only-they-will-understand look.

" Bo bo? Ahh de, only on my cheeks. Don't kiss me on my lips." Saengie covered his mouth and told the kids.

" Waeyo?" Eun Hee ask. Usually, his daughters will be allowed to give him a light peck on his lips, before leaving for school or a goodnight kiss. Not that his son isn't allowed, but Yoon Saeng doesn't really express his feelings openly, only sometimes.

He just pointed to his cheeks and waited. The three cheeky jewels landed a peck on either sides of his cheeks and smiled.

" Okay, pali, by the count of 3, three of you should be in your bedrooms, asleep. 1..2.."

All of them immediately turned and dashed up to their rooms and went to bed obediently.

Saengie grinned as he held my hand and walked to the door.

" Why are they not allowed to kiss you on your lips just now?" I asked.

Next, he bent down and gave me a peck on my lips. " Because it's for you my dear."

I smiled and waved.

" Have fun."

" De, I will.."

----------------

 

In Singapore...

 

Before that, I didn't inform anyone that I'll be coming back. Oh well, I guess I'll just give a call to omma later.

It was 2pm when we reached. As usual, the twins would be flooding me with questions, thank goodness this time, Eun Hee helped with the answering.

Four of us immediately flag a taxi and headed home. To my Singapore house.

" Yoon Eun, Yoon Saeng, this was where I was born. My hometown."

" Wahh omma, this place is beautiful.. So where are we going now?"

" Home. My home."

3 of them started to get excited. Anyway, as soon as we reached our destination, I dug into my bag for the key.

" Omma, pali pali!" Yoon Saeng pestered me.

I unlocked the door and to my surprise, omma, appa and a huge crowd were at home. I stunned.

" Woah! Why did you come back?!!" Omma raised her voice.

" Omma! Why didn't you tell me you're coming back??"

" You didn't tell me either..."

I quickly turn to greet the others and chuckled.

" GILLLLLL!!! We missed you!!!" My four friends screamed and hugged me.

" Woah four of you, became my family members already huh? So what's the occasion today?"

" Just a family gathering. We got invited as well." Jan chuckled and said.

Then, Eun Hee rushed in and screamed.

" Unniieeeee!!" She excitedly hugged my cousins and friends.

Yoon Saeng and Yoon Eun just hid behind me the whole time and didn't dare to talk.

" Omo.. Are they your twins? They have grown so big already?? The last time we met them was during their one month old celebration!" Cheryl yelled in delight.

" De, it's been 3 years since we met. Yah yah, stop hiding behind me, join Eun Hee. I need to put my things down." I pulled them from behind me and said.

" Aigoo, come come, let's play." Rachel tried to get close to them.

They continued hiding behind me. I laughed and squat down in front of them. " You're not going to hide behind my legs for the whole 2 weeks right?"

" Omma..."

" They can talk?!" Everybody in the house shouted.

" Of course, they are perfectly normal! They already started talking at 18 months."

Vic and my two cousins tried to peep behind me.

" Who are you looking for?" I smirked. Of course I knew the answer to it.

" Nothing, just looking at your twins."

I kept quiet and laugh.

" Hmm, so I'll go up to my room and put the things down, I'll join you all soon." I turned and went up. The twins continued to follow behind me.

" Yah stop following me! Sit there, they won't eat you up."

" Yoon Eun, Yoon Saeng ah, come over here." 3rd aunt called for them.

-----------

 

" So, why did you come back out of a sudden? Does Youngsaeng sii know?" 2nd uncle asked me.

" I..sneaked out of the house.keke. Ssshhhh.."

" Like as if it's true.."

" I quarreled with him, so I got so tired that I came back."

" Little Yoon Eun ah, can you tell us why four of you came back out of a sudden?" They softened their voices and ask her gently.

" Appa left."

" What?! Left? Huh?"

" Aish... Actually I came back all because of these little monsters here. Saengie has fan meetings for these few weeks in the other countries, so these monsters kept crying and crying like as though Saengie is going to leave forever. So I suggested to bring them over."

" Hahaha really? So adorable!!"

" Not at all.. hmm..3 of you, behave yourself these 2 weeks here. Arraseo? Appa isn't here to defend for you now," I warned.

" Yoon Eun, Yoon Saeng, you don't have to worry about that, this house doesn't have a punishment wall." Eun Hee grinned and told her siblings.

" Try misbehaving.. There is more than a punishment wall here."

" Yah Gill! Don't scare them... No wonder they stick to Youngsaeng oppa when you try to punish them." Jan scoffed.

I chuckled.

" Wahhh your twins are really adorable."

" Of course, they take after my genes."

" In your dreams... They are adorable because they take after their dad.."

" Tsk... Is it that bad to inherit mine?"

" Not really, but of course it's better to inherit Youngsaengie oppa."

" So, Youngsaeng sii still allow you to come here all by yourself with so many kids and an unborn one inside you?" Appa asked.

" Why do my secrets always get exposed? Aish... Sure, why not? I'm not crippled or anything of that sort," I sighed.

" Ahem! Ahem! Why are you pregnant everytime we get to see you? Are you guys too poor to get PROTECTION?" Johanna teased.

" How would I know.. This is not my fault... Just by seeing his performance online, you girls were on the verge of fainting. I'm his fan too, so what do you expect me to react to him when we live under one roof? I'm always at a loss.."

" Or maybe you were the one who always initiate it.. Am I right?"

" Absolutely not!"

" Then both of you must be too free... Aigoo."

" Free?? NO! He is the one who wanted this kid..."

" Don't always push the blame to Youngsaeng oppa, you really want it too.."

" Poor me, I have nobody on my side. At home, these three stick to Saengie. Here, you girls fangirl over him. Poor me..."

" Noo, we are your best friend, but..a Triple S too. Keke."

" Ahahaha! Omma is so poor thing." Yoon Saeng laughed and mocked.

Everybody burst into laughter when he said that.

" Yah you little brat..." I pinched his cheeks and laughed.

" Omma omma! Don't pinch his cheeks.. He is not appa.." Yoon Eun carried on.

" Get why I sneaked out? These two are the best siblings ever, they love each other more than they love me. Saengie spoiled them way tooooo much..."

" It's lovely to have these kids, you won't ever get bored."

" I still prefer my alone time with Saengie... These three disturbs me, then after that, they will stand beside their appa and laugh together. So the punishment wall at home is always standing-by there."

" You are getting old..."

" Don't remind me about that..."

" So, you took leave for the whole of two weeks?"

I nodded.

" Who granted you that permission?"

" Head of department."

" She sure is nice to you..."

" Yes of course I'm nice to myself."

" What? You got promoted to the head of your department?"

" Keke de, it's nothing actually.. Saengie helped me a lot. I owe it to him."

" Aigoo, indeed our prince."

" Mine..."

" Ours..."

" Triple S's..."

" Whatever..."

" You are the most successful woman I've ever seen in my life, Gill. How did you juggle your time so well? Taking care of these three, going to work, getting promoted, having an interesting night life... How did you manage to do that?"

" Delete off that night life part, isn't it my job as a mother?"

" Actually, Youngsaeng oppa is the most capable of all. He has to manage his career, manage his fans, look after his 3 beloved, take care of you, rush off for fan meetings, going off for practices, entertain you... Wow.."

" He don't have to entertain me. I can entertain myself..."

" Hahaha this is funny. You get what I meant by.. entertain you right?" They smirked and questioned.

" No. There isn't a need to elaborate it in front of my kids. You girls need a brainwash."

" Omma, I'm tired..." Yoon Saeng rubbed his eyes and yawned.

" Aigoo, come, let's go up to my room, you can sleep there." I smiled and held him up to my room.

 

Relatives/ Friends' POV

 

" Wahh jinja jinja kyeopta. He looks just like Youngsaeng oppa." Chanel laughed.

" Yoon Eun looks more like Youngsaeng sii, with her dimples. Yoon Saeng is more towards... Hmm.. Actually they look the same."

" Hahaha Yoon Eun ah, who do you prefer? Appa or Omma?" Cheryl ask.

" You can't ask her that! That's not right..." 3rd Aunt scolded.

" It's okay, I want to see what she says."

" Appa."

" Hi five!"

" Why not omma? She is very fierce isn't she?"

" Omma tries to snatch appa away from me. Before appa leave, he didn't allow us to kiss him on his lips, only on his cheeks."

" Hahaha so he only allowed your omma?"

" I didn't see. But appa loves me more than omma, so omma always have to fight with me for appa."

" What?? The kids and the mother quarrel with each other to get the attention of the father? Am I watching a drama now?"

" Aniyo, unnie, jinja! Normally, appa and omma are not even close at all. But then I accidentally saw something I shouldn't have seen. So omma have been secretly getting close to appa without us knowing. Omma jinja knows how to act." Eun Hee added.

" So what did you accidentally see?"

" I saw them-"

" Yah yah gossiping about me? I heard it all from my room." Gill came down and interrupted.

" Aniyo omma." Yoon Eun chuckled and flash that innocent face.

" I'm a great actress you know? If not for my passion in science, I would have emerged as the champion in the acting industry.. Isn't it?" Gill snarled sarcastically.

" Aniyo, omma, we didn't say anything.." Eun Hee continued denying.

" Gill, you're so childish to fight with your kids for Youngsaeng oppa's attention.. Aigoo."

She glared at Yoon Eun. " I... Erm.. I don't do that. But... Sometimes he gets to carried away with his kids.. So of course, I have to do something.."

" Such as doing whatever Eun Hee shouldn't have seen?"

" Eun Hee saw nothing. That's just her illusion. She spouts nonsense these days. I think she is getting really stressful. Seoul's education system is as stressful as the system here," Gill stammered.

" I really saw something! I saw you and appa kissing! On the couch..."

*Choke* " Let me go get a drink.."

" Sit. Just swallow your saliva." Jan held her down to the couch.

" Eun Hee ah, continue."

" Then.. I secretly saw appa's arms around omma's waist and omma's arms around appa's neck."

" Yah yah yah!!" Gill screamed.

" After that?"

" Then when they saw me, omma pushed appa away and covered her face with her hands. Then they pretended that nothing happened."

" Eun Hee!! One more word from you and I'll make sure you stand by that wall there for 1 hour."

" Eun Hee, don't worry, I will save you from that wall. Continue with your story," all 6 of them said in unison.

" Unnie unnie, if omma really gets angry, you're dead. Appa is not here," Yoon Eun warned her sister.

" Won't won't. You have a whole bunch of triple S on your side Eun Hee. I'm sure your appa won't be too happy with your omma punishing you too. So what happened after that?"

Eun Hee glanced to my direction and gave me that all-innocent face and smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another update! :)) Enjoy and comment! ^^

 

@ dandeli0n

Keke kinda true.. argh Gill is selfish! She only keeps Saengie to herself. Gosh, how bad can she get... =.= Awww yeah, yoon eun just can't bear to see her appa leave for so many weeks keke. Kyu will propose! In time to come.. let's see how he will do it keke. Yeah, that's why you have to hurry steal Saengie away, if not he is going to make Gill into a factory. lol. Go ahead unnie! Chase after him! LOL. 

@ bigbangluv143

Yeah sure!!! Don't bother asking Gill. Ask Me! Me! I'll get the tickets for you on behalf oh her! Hahaha. COME!! :D Hahaha tototally agree, the lyrics are forever relevant anywhere. LOL. Kyu tried calling, but the call got engaged hehehe. Wow wise words, yeah definitely not a goodbye~ ^^ Hmm yeah it's better not to find out, I wouldn't want to know it too lmao. Yeps yeps, how can I miss out Gill's friends and family when they are back in Singapore right? kekeke. It's okay dongsaengie, don't apologise! ^o^

@ i_candie 

Kekeke *pick up your phone now, Kyu's calling keke*. Yeah, ahhh its okay, the kids are always like that hehe, creating noise pollution lol. Yeah, Saengie ah... aigoo, he really can't stop being a bad boy lol. Yahh!! What are you talking about?! Your story is so nicely written and you said it's not good?! I'm sure adeloveskyu unnie and I strongly disagree to that. You write good stories chingu! ^^ Of course, ade unnie too! hehe. (:

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Hahaha yeps, Kyu is cute even if he does nothing ^^ lol. Awww appa's girl haha yeah, super. Yoon Eun is super attached to Saengie. Ehh? Sing? Hahaha sure, since you're part of their family now, just ask Gill to record it for you! lol. Hmm, yups the plan, aish what to do, that's the life of marrying a person who does music, lol, your life will be revolved around music. (Too bad for Gill) LMAO. Aniyo, I don't hate my characters hehe. I jinja love Gill. She stole my name..great.. *I'm seriously crapping already, where's my medicine?* Erm.. lol. You have a super crazy unnie. 

@ Areu501

Yeah, Eun Hee will be living her life with nightmares hahahaha. Scenes of the kissing part will flash through her brains every now and then giving her nightmares :DD. Awww don't be jealous unnie. Hmm, ahh ottoke? Should I make Yee min disappear? keke. NOOO of course that Gill character in this story is 501% not me. The only thing similar is that we LOVE Saengie lol. That's it. Other than that.. Gill is just another annoying woman in this story LOL. hahaha! ^^

@ unchangedlove

^^ Haha nobody can win the kids, they are geniuses LMAO. Awww yeah! And that *yeow* or *meow*?? sound effect he made in that scene. Cute TTM!!  Keke wahh I really like that *gga bu ri* in that sitcom show, she is really cute hehe. Have fun with all your projects and of course, managing shinhwa stuffs :) You're attending the shinhwa concert right? Ahhh *jealous* You get to go to soo many concerts, incluging all SS's ones.. kyaaaaa >.< 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Anyway, I just saw this video and I can't stop smiling. LOL. So yups, just wanted to share if you have yet to watch it ^^

 

 

  

** If you don't have any reaction to this, you're not human hahahaha! :P

Cr: yssilver1103/ http:///heoyoungsaeng.com