Approval ^^

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Yee Min's POV

 

After a long week of working on my huge project, it was finally done. I decided to meet haraboji at his place after so long.

" Haraboji!!!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

" Ahh my dear Yee Min! How have you been?? It's been so long since we last met."

" De, chaesonghamnida, I was really busy with work. How are you?"

" Still the same. Forever alone at home. My unfilial grandson and granddaughter-in-law don't even bother to visit me. I don't even have the chance to meet my great grand children."

" Aigoo, haraboji, Youngsaeng oppa and Gill came recently didn't they?"

" D-de..but what's this? A few months ago? My old friend's grandchildren visit them almost every week!"

" Haraboji, you're starting to whine like a child.. That couple is really really busy with their work and kids. They tried very hard to schedule a time out for you haraboji. Keke, aren't I here to see you hmm?"

" De, you're still the best. Aish, why can't my granddaughter-in-law be you? Aishhh.."

" Haraboji, Gill is the best for Youngsaeng oppa. You should know it by now."

" De de de, that pabo pig still treats me like her friend... Luckily my great grand children don't inherit her character, if not the whole Heo family line will be in a mess."

" I know you're just saying for the sake of your pride haraboji, in your heart, you really are very thankful that Youngsaeng oppa found Gill. Am I right haraboji?"

" Yee Min ah, why are you on their side now? Yah... I treated you like my own granddaughter.."

" Aniyo, hmm, I bought some tarts from a very famous shop for you just now. Try it," I took out a piece of tart from the box and place it on haraboji's hands.

" Indeed my Yee Min, can you ask that pabo pig to please bring along her kids to visit me next time? I'm sick and tired of just seeing her."

" De I will inform her. Anyway I have something to tell you. I..I'm engaged.."

" De??!! Engaged?? To whom?"

" Kyu Jong oppa. He loves me very much and..er..."

" KyuJongie? Oh.. I know him, he is Saeng's band member isn't it? Hmm.. Not that bad, he is a good guy."

" De."

" How long have both of you been together?"

" About.. 3-4 years or so.."

" And I only knew about it now? Yah..I just praised you.."

" Chaesonghamnida, I didn't know how to break the news to you. I know you treat me like your own granddaughter, that's why I'm afraid he may have to land up in the same state as Gill that time. I can't bear to see Kyu oppa cleaning this gigantic house for one year. He is a very nice guy."

(A/N keke if you didn't read DTI, what happened was, Haraboji didn't like Gill at first, so he refused to give saengie and gill the approval to get together. So they striked a deal which is: Gill has to clean up his gigantic house for a year when saengie leaves for Japan for his comeback for that year. And trust me, the way I described his house was.. O.O GIGANTIC like nobody's business. And Yeemin and haraboji tried to make life really hard for gill.. but in the end of course, gill got the approval ^^ So yup, that's what happened.)

" That pabo pig needs to be tested, if not how would I know if she suit Saeng or not. Aigoo, don't worry, you have very high standards, so I believe the man you choose will meet up to your expectations. Of course I won't make that deal with your namja chingu."

" De kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo haraboji! Keke."

" Aish, save it for your kyujongie."

" Hmm, talking about this, wow if you recall, Gill really did sacrifice one whole year just to get your approval. I remembered how we tortured her as well.. Coming to think of it, I feel really really bad now."

" Don't have to feel bad. That pabo pig deserve it. You see, if we don't test her, Saeng may be in a living hell for the rest of his life now."

" Don't say that.. Gill is the best granddaughter in law you can find in the whole universe."

" That's after we tested her, and she just scraped through the test. She didn't even pass with flying colours so there is nothing to be happy about."

" Haraboji, what's with your pride again? Just admit it, you really love Gill as well. She gave you such lovely and adorable great grandchildren for you to play with. You even said you can die without regrets when she was expecting the twins that time. Remember?"

" When did I say that? You're hearing things.. That pabo pig will never be as good as you."

" But I'm destined to be with my one and only Kyu oppa already.."

" That's why Saeng isn't as lucky as KyuJong."

" Youngsaeng oppa will really regret if he chose me because of you that time. Luckily, I didn't insist on wanting him, if not the whole world will be upside down by now. Gill and Youngsaeng oppa won't be happy. Me too, even though I really have feelings for Youngsaeng oppa that time, I wouldn't be happy either. Right?"

" De de..aish, I'm old already, always bound to lose this kind of conversation war. That pabo pig-"

" Haraboji, she is called Gill."

" Aish, whatever.. She promised me to bear Saeng another child after the twins. She better not go back on her promise. If not I'll haunt her in her dreams."

" Don't stress her out Haraboji, she just got discharged from the hospital not too long ago. Don't be too hard on her."

" De?? What happened to her??" Haraboji exclaimed in anxiety and worry.

" Keke I thought you don't really bother about Gill? Why do I hear that 'tinge' of worry and anxiety in your voice?"

" Yah! Don't joke around anymore! What's wrong with my granddaughter in law? Why did she end up in the hospital?"

" Erm I'm not sure if I can break the news yet. Aish I might as well tell you. Gill is expecting again with her forth child and-"

" De?? Expecting?? Wahh jinja.. She really didn't break her promise."

" De, but I think she met with an accident. From what I heard, she was unconscious for 24 whole hours. Youngsaeng oppa almost died due to worry. But don't worry, because of her will to protect the baby, the baby is safe, but she was in such a great danger. That day was really hard for Youngsaeng oppa."

" De?? You mean that pabo pig almost died?? How is she now??" Haraboji became really really worried.

" Miraculously, both mother and son are fine now. Gill manage to pull through this life obstacle. You see haraboji, she keeps her promises. She don't even bother about her own life just to save your great grandchild. Where on earth can you find such a great granddaughter in law, Haraboji?" I chuckled and told him.

" Wahh is she even human?? She didn't even think! My Saeng will be soo devastated if she didn't manage to pull through, did she even think of that?? Jinja pabo!"

" You know Gill.. She is really one of a kind where she don't really bother about herself. Everything comes before herself. In that aspect, I really need to learn from her."

" Ahh.. Ani.. Aigoo, so she is discharged already? What is she doing now? Resting or working??"

" I'm not too sure about that. All I know is that she is grounded from a certain thing."

" Who dares to ground my precious granddaugh- ahh..no I mean.. Who would be so stupid to waste their time to ground her.. It's no use.."

I laughed. " Your precious granddaughter-in-law you mean? Keke. Hmm I heard Youngsaeng oppa grounded her from something. Should be as a form of punishment."

" Great! She needs those punishment. If not she won't ever learn."

" But she seem to be really hating that punishment, I can tell she is really upset."

" I don't really care. I know Saeng will take good care of her. Erm..anyway, can you get me a drink in the kitchen?"

" De."

Then, haraboji whipped out the phone and dialed a number. I stood not far away and observed him. He would always put the phone to a loudspeaker mode since his ears is starting to get sensitive with loud noises.

" Yah Saeng! Have you forgotten me?? Why didn't you tell me your wife was expecting and that serious accident she met with??"

" Ahh haraboji, chaesonghaeyo. I didn't want to worry you. And about the forth child, Gill and I were going to visit you one of these days to break the news to you."

" Why did you ground her?? Have you forgotten how much she sacrificed for you that year just to get my approval? Don't do this to her!"

" How did you know? She called you and complained?"

" Aniyo, I didn't even receive any calls from her since the last time she came to visit me. Don't bother about how I knew about this, all I know is that, please be nicer to her."

" Waeyo haraboji? She needs to learn. I'm not torturing her, she just need to learn to treasure herself more."

" De I know, but.. Arghh my heart aches when I think of my granddaughter in law being grounded."

" Keke haraboji, I thought you really dislike her? You always call her a pabo pig in front of her and others."

" She is! A really big pabo pig! She didn't even bring your kids to visit me."

" Aigoo..haraboji, I will bring them along one of these days to visit you."

" Better do that. So is your wife okay now?"

" De, much better. Kamsahamnida."

" Take care of her hmm? She is not as strong as she looks, she has her fragile side too."

" I know that haraboji. Don't worry, I will take good care of her."

Both of them hung up the phone. Then I pretended to be clueless about the call and brought his mug out to him.

" Haraboji, who were you calling just now?"

" My old friend. We haven't met for so many years already.."

" Ahh is it? De.."

Sometimes, I really don't understand why Haraboji must keep his ego. He thinks it's embarrassing to be complimenting Gill in front of anybody.

" Anyway, Haraboji, can Kyu oppa come over later? I'll introduce him to you."

" Sure! I will see how good he is."

" Please don't make him strike a deal with you.."

" De de I won't torture your beloved fiancé."

We chatted for a while when the doorbell rang. I ran up to the door and open it.

" Kyu oppa! You're here.. Come in come in," I clung on to his arm and smiled.

He bowed 90 degrees when he saw haraboji and greeted politely.

" Ahh Kyu Jong sii, don't worry about the formalities, just address me as Haraboji. Come, sit here. Let's have a chat." Haraboji instructed.

Actually, I was really worried that haraboji may come out with some ridiculous question for Kyu oppa to answer. Anyway, I just sat beside him and listened to their conversation.

" So, KyuJong sii, don't you have any schedules today?"

" Just call me KyuJong. De I have an event just now, it just ended, that's why I didn't manage to come here with Yee Min just now. Chaesonghamnida."

" Ahh I see... Heard both of you are engaged already right?"

" De we are."

" What do you like about Yee Min? You know she is very precious to me, so bear with me, I need to know."

" Ahh kwenchanayo haraboji. I like everything about her. I like how she gets demanding at times, how she is so kiddy to not know how to take care of herself, how serious she gets if she don't attain the things she wants..basically, all the flaws she have."

" De?? There are only flaws in her??"

" Aniyo, because of her flaws, I saw through her whole self. When I learn to accept her flaws, I will know how good she is and of course, she has numerous good points in her."

" Wahh KyuJong ah, I like your character, straightforward and charming. Most guys will tell me how beautiful she is, how kind and caring she is, I tested a lot before, and everyone failed. You are the only one who got passed it. Not bad, you deserve her."

" Kamsahamnida haraboji."

" So... When will be your wedding?"

" Erm.. Not so soon. We promised to give each other a few months before preparation."

" Andwaeyo! Yee Min is so perfect, aren't you worried she might be eyed on by someone?"

" Haraboji!!" I glared.

" Of course I'm worried, I want to respect her decision and not stress her out for the time being. Planning for a wedding can be very tiring and stressful."

" She is just saying for the sake of it. In her heart, she yearns to quickly get married with you. Don't believe me, ask her."

" Haraboji!! Erm.. Don't..don't listen to haraboji.. We..we promised ourselves to give us time.. But actually, it's okay about the stress..I'm a person who can handle stress. Keke."

" So we can start with the preparation now??" Kyu oppa asked me in delight.

" De..up to you.."

He smiled and nodded.

We chatted for a long while with a few test question now and then for Kyu oppa. Luckily, he managed to get pass all of it. Seems like I really chose the right guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! Ahhh finally a Kyu-Yeemin chappie :))  Keke enjoy and comment! :D I'll go back to how Saengie torture Gill in the next chapter. keke. XD

 

@ Areu501

Hahaha! Aigoo unnie.. ^^ Yeah TS and THANKYU all miss him :( Hahaha! Eish.. Saengie is jinja mean... >.< Gill is going to break down soon. LOL! thankyu for commenting! :D

@ mako336647

Awww.. don't cry :( YES, without posters are fine..but without music?! *slaps Saengie* Keke. Yes you can do it! It's just for a month, you can pull through hahaha. :D Hmm.. I don't think Gill will treat Saengie that way, she *cough* you *cough* already can't stand that punishment, so she won't treat Saengie that way after that one month, if not it will be like she is extending the punishment for herself XD Keke. Thanks for cmmenting! ^o^

@ bigbangluv143

Yeah true..hmm both are right... Arghh but without music for a month >.< It's tortorous! XD LOL kill her one day? Hahahaha! Hmm..maybe I should end this story in a tragic way. kekeke. OMG yes! update yours! Thanks for commenting dongsaengie! :))

@ moonglow

Hahaha yeah.. he will be as mean as possible to make her learn. Aish super evil >.< Awww.. keke it will be only for that once he breaks those punishment rules himself :) Yup, I will elaborate on what will happen during that torturous one month. Hahaha. Thankyu for commenting chingu! :DD

@ i_candie

Hahaha yeps! Luckily she did that.. if not she will be dead because Saengie was actually there listening to her LOL. YES PABO SAENGIE! HOW DO YOU EXPECT GILL TO NOT LOOK!! >.< Hahaha ahh TAEYEON!! I jinja love her! kekeke. Awww our ss oppadeul is always right, right? Nothing can override their words keke. Wahh..yeah SS501 took over all the hearts of TS. Keke. Thankyu for commenting unnieee!! <3