Chances

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

 

Gill's POV

 

I was stuck at home that whole week all thanks to Saengie. I totally felt like a prisoner at home.

" I have a schedule now. I'll be back later tonight," Saengie came out and told me.

I refused to look at him and continued reading my newspaper.

" I'm talking to you!"

" De de I got it. Go now."

He turned and headed towards the door.

" Saengie.. Erm.. Aish..nothing nothing. Just go.."

" What is it you want to tell me?"

" Nothing."

" Okay then. Bye."

" Ahh okay.. Wait wait.. I made breakfast for you. Bring it along with you and eat it on the way. You can't sing with an empty stomach."

" Komawo."

I nodded, not keeping any eye contact with him.

He indeed left after that. I didn't bother much, he really had that full desire to punish me anyway.

After a while, a text came from my phone.

 

Gill, okay okay I shall not be so cruel. I thought of something. You have 3 chances for this whole month. Hug, kiss, sing. You can only use one of each ONCE for the entire month. So think carefully before you say which one you want to use.

 

* Should I reply? Is this a trap that he laid? Since he is already at work, so that means he is already that different Heo Young Saeng from the one I knew at home. If I reply, that would mean I broke the rule..

 

I decided to put that text into my ignore list. I knew very well that he hates it when people don't reply to his texts.. But.. It's better to be safe than to be sorry. 15 minutes later, another beep came.

 

Yah piggy... If you don't reply in 3 minutes time, I'll just take it as you don't want those chances. I'm perfectly fine with it.

 

" Aish..ottoke? Ahh forget it, I'll just give him a call.. At least I can hear his voice even if this is really a trap," I mumbled to myself and dialed his number.

" Yah...you finally called.."

" Wait, let me get things confirmed. You're speaking in my husband's point of view and not my idol, Heo Young Saeng, right? So I didn't break the rule even if I talk to you now. Right?"

" I initiated that message, of course I'm speaking in your husband's point of view. So that's why you didn't plan to reply to that text huh?"

" Yah..who knows if you laid out a trap for me to fall in deliberately.."

" You would only break those rules if you initiated that message, unless it's something urgent. So how? Want to use a chance now? The only one you can use now is sing."

" What... So you're using this chance to warm your voice up before your performance huh... No sincerity.."

" What sincerity are you talking about? I was just trying to lighten the severity of that punishment. I need not be sincere."

" Fine fine fine.."

" I give you 3 seconds to think if you want to use that chance or not."

 

* It's not very wise to ask for one now.. I should take that chance when he is in a super good mood.. Who knows, I may get to use it another time..

 

" I don't want."

" Ahhh such a pity, I was planning to sing the WHOLE of your favourite song out for you. It won't be a full song if you decide to use it next time. Keke byebye!" He chuckled and sneered.

" Yah yah wait!"

*Click* *Beep beep beep*

" Aishhh Jinja..." I threw the phone on the couch and continued with whatever I was doing.

-------

 

A few hours passed, I just did some housework and tidied up all the rooms.

" Aish... Should have just took that chance just now... This is driving me nuts.." I mumbled to myself as I mopped the floor.

Then, the intercom started ringing. Those three were back.

" Omma!"

" Careful, the floor is a little wet. So how was school today?"

" Good!" 3 of them answered.

" De.. Go and take your bath, we will have dinner together later. I already cooked. Appa will be coming back late today."

" Not again.. Aish.. Omma, will both of you be free the following Friday? My choir performance is on that day and each of us is allowed to invite our parents to watch the performance," Eun Hee asked.

" De de we'll be there. We'll postpone everything we have on that day to watch your performance," I answered without hesitation.

" Yayy!" She screamed in delight.

" Okay pali, shower and come down for dinner."

-------

 

As the kids were showering, I finished up my chores and switched on the television.

It's airing the repeated music bank. Just my luck, Hyungjun oppa was the emcee for that day. I quickly took the remote control and switched the TV off.

Then, I looked around and realized nobody was looking, so I sneakily switched the TV on again and watched happily. They were performing a song calling for you as well.

" Omma..."

" Ahh?" I quickly turn the TV off and answered her.

" I saw that... I'm going to tell appa," Eun Hee threatened.

" I accidentally clicked onto that channel. It's not my fault.. Jebal Eun Hee, don't tell appa de?"

" I am going to tell."

" Yah... He is already very cruel to me, if you tell him, I'm going to have to face another month of torture."

" But you taught us not to tell lies.."

" You're not lying. If he don't ask, and you don't say, nobody will know anything! Yah.. If you expose me, it doesn't do any good to you too. Hmm?"

" De de de, I won't tell appa then."

" Wahh Eun Hee ah, Komawoyo!" I smiled and walked into the kitchen to get the dinner out.

-------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

My schedule ended for that day. I reached home and saw Gill doing the dishes and the kids doing their homework.

" Appa! You're back!!" The twins ran up to me and hugged my legs.

" De, so how was school today?"

" Good!"

" Eun Hee, when is your choir performance?"

" Following Friday. Can you come? Omma already promised me to attend my performance with you."

" De de I'll be there."

" Appa... I got something to tell you.." She mouthed and dragged me upstairs.

" What is so secretive?"

" I saw omma watching music bank just now. And I saw jungmin oppa.. So that means omma was watching your band perform.. She didn't switch off the TV.." Eun Hee whispered into my ear.

" Keke de I got it. Komawo Eun Hee," I smiled and pinched her cheek lightly.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen. She was there washing the dishes.

" So how? Did you break your rules today?" I filled my cup with water as I asked.

" Aniyo, I was busy doing the chores today, didn't even have any time to think of that."

" Chores? Yah.. Didn't I say I'll do it one of these days when I'm free??"

" De, but I was bored."

" Ahh... Just leave the chores to me for this month. You need more rest."

" Life is miserable without my whatever-that-band is called. Really. My life is so colourless, so plain, so boring, so monotonous, so dull, so lifeless, so-" I exaggerated on and on until he cut in.

" You're going to get pass it soon. You did it for a few days already right? Including today?"

" D-de..."

I decided to close an eye on whatever Eun Hee told me just now. I think she will really break down if I extend the punishments for another month.

" Anyway, have you had your dinner?" She asked in concern.

" De had it with my dancers just now."

She nodded and went out of the kitchen without even looking at me.

" So you think having eye contact with me is sweet too isn't it?" I asked sheepishly.

" Who says so?"

" Then why aren't you looking at me?"

" I'd be rubbing salt onto my own wounds if I looked into your eyes."

" De, up to you." In usual circumstances, I would have went up and give in to her, but for now, I decided to take back whatever I always do.

---------

 

" 3 of you, finish writing your last sentence and get to bed now. It's already 1130pm. Way past your bedtime." Gill instructed.

3 of them started packing up and before they went into their rooms, each of them came and gave me a light peck on my lips.

" Jaljayo."

" Unfair... I want to be the kids.. " Gill rolled her eyes and went into the room first.

I stayed in the living room for a while before entering my room.

When I opened the door, she was already lying on the bed restlessly.

" Asleep?"

She just shook her head.

"How are you feeling now?" She suddenly sat up and asked me.

" Waeyo?"

" Just answer me."

" I'm feeling...fine?"

" Just fine?"

" I had fun at the event just now."

" So you're quite happy now right?"

" Neutral. I'm tired.."

" Ahh..de.." She frowned and turned back to her position.

I obviously knew what was that question for. I pretended to be oblivious to it and took my shower.

" Eii? You're still awake? Sleep!" I came out of the bathroom and urged her.

" De.. I'm going to sleep soon."

" Mmm! Jalja." I just climbed into bed and laid down in my position, back facing her.

" Saengie..."

" Hmm?"

" How long does each chance last?"

" Depends on my mood that day."

" Can I use a chance now?" She asked softly yet sadly.

" Are you sure? You only have 3 you know.."

" I thought about it just now.. I want a hug, can?" Somehow, she sounded really disappointed and upset. I knew it wasn't the punishment that was tormenting her, it was me giving her the cold shoulders that she couldn't stand.

" Aigoo.. Come." I turned myself over to face her and cuddled her in my embrace.

Then, she had her arm wrapped around my waist and buried her face on my chest. I knew she refused to let go, I didn't want to disappoint her further so I just let her be that day.

" I know you broke the rule today my dear..." I told her softly.

" Just pretend you don't know please. I really abided to it for the past few days.. Just today, I was careless again. Jebal..."

" De de I won't extend the punishment. Don't worry."

" Don't scare me..." I could feel a tear rolled down from her eye.

" Is this very torturing?"

She nodded. " Very... It's not like you're overseas... If you're overseas, I wouldn't mind the second punishment because I don't even get to see you . But it's not the case, I see you everyday but I feel like a stranger to you. Back facing each other, not even looking at each other.. By the end of this month, I would go back to feeling like a fan only. Jinja. You're getting more and more popular each day, my fangirl instincts are coming back."

" Ottokaji?"

" Kwenchana. I know I deserve this. Just don't let go now please."

" Face me face me.."

" I don't want.."

" I need to tell you something."

" Just say it. I know you are going to let go if I look up to face you now."

" I won't. Just face me."

She looked up to face me with her teary eyes.

" Aigoo... Pabo yah... I'm not going to leave you, why are you crying?" I released my arm to wipe her tear.

" I knew it. You were going to let go of your grip on me."

" I am not, I want to tell you something."

" What is it? I don't want to hear anything..."

" Then feel it." I inched in and planted my lips on hers. She immediately pulled back.

" Yahhh! I didn't say I wanted to use my second chance.. Now it's gone..."

" I didn't say you needed a chance for that. I did that willingly."

" Ahh jinja?" Her eyes instantly sparkled.

" De jinja." I grimaced and answered.

She kept quiet and smiled sweetly.

" You can't break those punishment rules again de? I'm not going to always give in to you. Hmm?"

" De..."

" So are you regretting that you pulled away from that kiss just now?"

She just smiled and blushed. " Who in the world will ask that?"

" Ahh ottoke? Now you have to use your chance if you want it."

" Andwae, not now. I don't want to waste that precious chance now. I'm satisfied with that cuddle."

" So can I let go now?"

She took a deep breath and nodded. Then, she slowly let go of her grip on me. I did the same.

" Jinja piggy-minded.. You know you could have shook your head right? You understand me very well to know that I wouldn't bear to release you too. We could have stayed in that position for the whole night, and I won't utter a single word."  

" I thought I don't have the rights to demand for anything now. I won't push the limits."

" Wahh.. You're really..a keeper."

" I know that keke."

" Jaljayo piggy. Remember, you're not even allowed to dream of SS501."

" If only I can control my dreams. I will be dreaming of my jaejoong oppa everyday."

" De, just for this month." I chuckled and closed my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

  << LOOK AT HIS FACE! HE WAS ENJOYING THAT PUNISHMMENT HE SET SO MUCH! Grrr.... *Gill said it, not me* 

 

 

 

Anyway, I updated! ^^ Sorry, was busy the last few days so didn't get to update :(  Hope the story is still progressing fine :D

 

@ Areu501

Arghh hmm... unnie ah, keke sorry! But I have to continue what I left incompleted in DTI, so I relly have to write about Kyu's wedding. SORRY! >.< Anyway, haha yup haraboji is really egoistic kyaaa.. Thankyu for commenting! ^^

@ bigbangluv143
 
Keke ^^ Yup Haraboji actually is very concerned for Gill, aish not sure what's with his pride all the time >.< Kekeke yeah, I hope Haraboji show a bit of softness towards her too :)) OMG good idea! She should! I heard teen top's new song! DAEBAK! :D Hahaha aww.. but that seem like a really good idea, I have never tried ending any story in a tragic way.. hahaha. Hmm.. I will think about it :D *but you know I won't bear to do it* LOL. Thankyu for commenting dongsaengie! ^^
 
@ S Sitinurain
 
Wow thanks so much for commenting!! Really appreciate it! :D Hope the story is still enjoyable ~

@ dandeli0n

Yeah, still the same egoistic haraboji we all know ifrom DTI keke. Nah... Haraboji adores Yee Min, he won't try to make life hard for her beloved Kyu oppa. keke. Ahhh naughty naughty~ Can I join in the fun? Seeing them bicker seem quite entertaining to me keke. thankyu for commenting unnie! :)

@ moonglow

Hahaha haraboj definitely wouldn't let anyone spoil the whole reputation of his Heo generation. keke. YEAH! Kyu oppa is really lucky, but oh well, as what you said, he is the best. who can deny him? ^o^ Wahh everybody is waiting for Gill's torture. tsktsktsk hehe. Yup there will be more chapters on that to come! :)) Thankyu for commenting! :D

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Woah dongsaengie! I was stunned by the length of your comment! <3<3 Keke anyway, NOO you can't eat it up!! I'll give you ice creams if you're too hungry,but you can't eat up your words! You said you'll be on Saengie's side! Hahaha. Ahh but that punishment is really.. unbearable I know, but... DONGSAENGIE, it's YOUNGSAENG OPPA here! You can't hate or kill him! Haha. *protects Saengie* XD Hmm.. let's see if Saengie will abide by those punishment rules himself then :)) Yup Haraboji is backk!! I will let him appear in my next chapter again! :D Awww Thankyu so much for your long comment!! :DD Nadul bogoshipo! Hope you're doing well in your studies! ^^ Hwaiting! 

@ i_candie

Keke awww yeps! He will appear again in my next chapter! :D Yeah, old people tend to nag alot and wants people around them all the time. I shall let his wish come true in my next chapter! kekeke. Yeah.. Haraboji and his pride.. aigoo it's getting nowhere lol. YUPS kyujong oppa is jinja the person anybody would approve of immediately! Keke ahhh don't worry, your kyuiee will have everythin settled nicely for you, you can shop all you want at ease! Keke. Ahhh Gill gave me the permission to say it, she called me yesterday to complain.. LOL. I just sat there and listen to all her rants. XD Thankyu for commenting unnieee!! <3