Ottoke??

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

" Hyung... Not bad huh.. Got a free looonnngg kiss by a fan.." Hyungjun teased.

" Aish... Don't remind me of it.."

" Hyung, you're doomed. This is a big issue. It's not even a simple peck. Hahaha!" Jungmin further mocked.

" I know that.. But it wasn't exactly my fault.." I retorted.

" But you're still seriously doomed.."

" Can you guys stop mocking me? I'm already panicking.."

" Eiiii hyung, kwenchana, just pray hard that Gill doesn't see it." KyuJong consoled.

" She is a Triple S too. How do you think she won't see it?"

" She may just think it's an edited picture.."

" Aish..for goodness sake, she is my wife. She is like my second self. Do you think she couldn't differentiate edited pictures and real incidents of her husband? And those pictures don't even looked a single bit edited.." I sighed and told them.

Then, they shrugged and prepared to leave.

" Eh eh wait! Don't go yet! You have to help me settle this first!"

" We're just going downstairs to get a drink!"

" Ani..aniya. Andwae! Sit here, I'm having a serious problem."

" You are seriously a big problem..." Jungmin shook his head and sighed.

" Aish.. So what should I do?"

" Stop worrying. You're making yourself sound as though you were the one who initiated that kiss. Now, you seem like the guilty one..." Jungmin snorted.

" Aish, that really helped..." I snarled sarcastically.

" You should have avoided that fan even before she gets close to you."

" I can't! I didn't even expect for her to do that..."

" She is desperate for you hyung, ottoke? You have a die hard fan. She loves you too much that she didn't even think about the consequences before kissing you. Haha and it was quite a long kiss.. You're dead," Hyungjun teased again.

" Yah yah! Are you rubbing salt to my wound now? I can't seem to push her away, she kept forcing herself on me.."

" You were just afraid to hurt her. You're tooooo nice to all your fans Youngsaeng ah...Sometimes, you have to keep reminding yourself how wonderful your wife is," Hyunjoong sighed and told me.

" Of course I know how good she is.. I did try to push that fan away, yah! You guys should have helped."

" Mwo? Four of us were literally playing tug of war with that fan! We tried so hard to pull her away but she refused. Jinja!"

" De de mianhae mianhae. You guys are the best.. Aish.. Ottoke ottoke??"

" Actually the thing you should be worrying now is how to explain to her in the best possible way, such that she won't think you're cheating on her."

" Argh I know..."

" It isn't exactly your fault hyung. You have nothing much to worry about."

" Kyujong ah, how will you try to explain to Yee min if this happens to you?"

" Hmm... Just..explain. I guess she will understand. It's normal for a girl to be jealous actually, I totally understand that. Now, I think all your fans are already boiling mad when they see that incident, so you can't blame Gill if she gets mad. She is so closely related to you afterall.."

" Yah yah yah! I know that... I'm just worried about Gill misunderstanding. She is carrying my 4th jewel now.. Pregnant women do get sensitive more easily."

" Do you need our help to explain to her now? Aigoo, calm down. You should know your wife very well by now, she won't be upset for long. If she wasn't taken by you, I would have set my eyes on her a long time ago.." Jungmin said.

I glared at him fiercely.

" Hahaha just kidding. We know how much she mean to you. Okay okay, slowly figure a way out. Hwaiting ne? Just tell us if you need anything. But you should wait till we get back and explain to her personally."

And before they left, Hyunjoong turned back and said, " Youngsaeng ah, don't let this incident bother you. We still have our performances tomorrow. Our practices will go down to waste if you allow that incident to bug you during our performances."

I nodded and smiled awkwardly.

 

Gill's POV

 

I was mopping the floor when my doorbell rang.

" Yo!" They screamed.

" Hello.." I faked a smile and invited them in. It was that usual bunch of relatives and friends.

" Were you doing housework? Yah! You're not suppose to be doing it when you're pregnant!!!"

" Oh, is it? I didn't know that.. Anyway, I'm used to it. My house will be super dirty if I don't do the cleaning up.." I just shot a super nonchalant and moody reply.

" Erm.. Your...I mean.. Youngsaeng oppa..can help right?" Chanel stuttered.

I kept quiet and went into the kitchen to get the drinks.

" Omo omo.. Looks like she knows about that incident already.. How? How?" I heard them mumbling to each other outside.

I pretended that nothing happened and went out with the drinks on my hands.

" Here, help yourself. Sorry, I'm not really in the mood to entertain today, so..ya.. Just do whatever you want. Remote control is over there, massage chair is there, more drinks is in the refrigerator.. Just help yourself. I'm going up to my room for a while."

" Gill..." they called.

" Oh, omma and appa brought my kids out to explore. So, they will be back in the evening."

" No.. We weren't going to ask for them."

" Err.. Wait. I'm going up to get something first."

 

Relatives/friends POV

 

" Looks like she is really upset.."

" Ya, no females in the world could tolerate that..."

" Could that incident be possibly...true?"

" Yah! It's definitely not Youngsaeng oppa's fault! It's surely a misunderstanding somewhere.." Vic snorted.

" Of course we are aware of that, but now that's not the problem now..."

 

Gill's POV

 

I went down again and they instantly stopped their conversation.

" Ahh Gill.. Come, join us. We were discussing about your 4th kid."

I kept quiet and sat on that spot between them.

" So, what will your forth kid be named?"

" I don't even know the baby's gender yet..."

" So if it's a boy? What will his name be?"

" Actually, the twins' names are given by haraboji. So I guess, this fourth one will also be named by him."

" Ahh.. I see, so does Youngsaeng oppa hopes to have another girl or another boy?"

" How would I know? Ask him yourself. It's very hard to read him nowadays.."

" Eh, are you okay?"

I turned and looked at them and smiled. " Why?"

" Erm.. Just that... We..we are just..worried that-"

" Worried for him or worried for me?"

" For you of course..."

" Are you girls too free or something? You check on him every single day?"

" That's the way to find out about you."

" I have absolutely nothing to do with his career..."

" Ehh don't be angry yet, we haven't even get to that point."

" I don't feel like talking about that now. It's disturbing. Hmm.. Do you want to try some of my pudding? I just made it this morning out of boredom.."

" Is it edible? Will it be soaked with your tears?"

" Tsk! I didn't cry.. What's there to cry about? I don't even bother." I faked a smile and walk towards the refrigerator to take those pudding out.

They enthusiastically tried and kept really silent after that.

" How is it?"

" Not that..not that bad.. The texture is just very much like overcooked porridge." Cheryl said honestly.

" Oii! No don't listen to her.. It's quite nice, really." 3rd aunt commented.

" Let me try..." I picked up the spoon and scoop a little into my mouth.

" Yuck! Eeeewww.. How is this nice?? I must have overlooked something while making it. Sorry."

Everybody chuckled. " I taste tears in those pudding Gill.."

" Then there must be something very wrong with your taste buds."

" You're too disturbed by that incident that you end up messing the recipe."

I sighed deeply and looked down.

" I'm sure it's a misunderstanding.."

" I don't think so, he haven't called me since then."

" He is busy..."

" Lies.."

" Aigoo, he knows you won't answer his calls, so what's the use of trying?"

" I won't be irritated if it was a quick peck on his cheeks.. But, those pictures forced me to think otherwise!"

" It may be a misunderstanding, you know how much he loves you..."

" I'm doubting it.."

" That's not right Gill! You are doubting his love for you?? Even we, as bystanders, saw how much you mean to him, don't tell me you can't see that."

" This phone better ring.. He jolly well knows I'm expecting it."

" Okay... This is getting intense. If I were him, I will be too afraid to call." Rachel spoke up.

" I'm not pressurizing him.. But that's basic courtesy."

" Yes yes we know.. We're not opposing you, we're just reasoning out the facts."

" Auntie, you should know how I feel. If one day, Heo youngsaeng sii was replaced with uncle, how would you feel?"

" Angry of course."

" Exactly..."

" But that's because your uncle is an ordinary man, so there should be no reason as to why he is kissing another woman so intensely. But Youngsaeng sii is different, there must be a misunderstanding somewhere."

" I should have known it from the start that this will happen... So does it mean that I always have to tolerate my husband kissing another lady just because there is a misunderstanding in between?"

" No.. Gill, that's not what I meant."

" So does it mean that just because my husband is a celebrity, he can kiss another lady whenever he feels like it?"

" Aish.. Of course not. But what if one day he gets a role in a drama and has to kiss another girl?"

" That's another thing. For that, I would perhaps blame him for not kissing well enough. But as far as I'm aware of, he doesn't have any script on hand yet."

Then, the door opened.

" Omma! Look what we've got!" Those 3 kids ran up to me and wave their key chains.

" Let's not talk about this anymore." I mouthed those words. I didn't want my kids to be involved in this. They still have to keep that perfect image of their appa in their hearts.

" Look look, we got our names engraved on the key chains!" Eun Hee happily showed me hers.

" Wow, did 3 of you thank?"

" De! We did!"

I carried Yoon Saeng up to my lap and observed the engravings on his keychain.

" Omma, so did appa called while we were outside just now?"

" Ahh..de de he did. But he is very busy now, so we can't call him back yet. Anyway, we will be leaving in three days time," I uttered a white lie.

" It hurts me to see you bottling up even though I know it's neither your fault nor his fault.." Jan whispered.

" Ssshhh, don't talk about this now, don't get my kids involved."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ mako336647

Hmm yeah.. 20 secs is way too long..but, that's where problem arises :) Keke so... Gill wannabe, this is the time to test your relationship with Saengie :)) I don't know how it may turn out, let's see where this misunderstanding can lead to hehe. Thankyu for your comment! :DD

@ dandeli0n

Keke your comment made me laugh~ ^^ The kiss, what do you think? Do you think it's unintentional? :P Aigoo, don't be stressed over that girl, I won't make that fangirl appear again..okay maybe I will..but oh well. haha. Yups ^^ Aww strawberry ice cream >.< Unnie, I want sweet marshmellow cream! Can I have some? Hehe. Wahh don't bother screwing already, if not you will be stressed out by that fangirl hahaa, (no space to think). Leave some space! Hahaha you're already so smart, just leave it unscrewed, it will still be okay ^^ Thankyu for that comment! :))

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Hahahaha wow thanks for that loooong and cute comment dongsaengie! :D Yeps it's real, he really had that 20 seconds kiss >.< Keke this chapter explained a little :) Hmm that girl..erm.. keke I don't know :P Wah this time I kinda sympathise with Gill too..ottoke? I am not supposed to be standing on Gill's side!! >.< Dongsaeng ah, don't brainwash me, I want to stand on Saengie's side, not her!! LOL. Yeah poor kids, don't worry, I won't make the kids involved :) Okay or rather, Gill won't make the kids get involved with this. Aigooooo what power did Gill possess to make you kick your beloved Youngsaeng oppa to the 2nd position? ANDWAE!!! Yups, the kids are really caring :) YES for that, I totally agree with you, he is toooo cute! kyaa haha. Hope you had a good sleep last night keke ^^ 

@ Areu501

Ahh Saengie gahhh aigoo.. I don't know what will happen next, just read on kekeke. Let's see if my 'evil mode' turns on or not lol. Thankyu unnie for that comment! ^o^

@ i_candie

Wow chingu, you always have very good words to describe the situation keke. Happy fluffiness to downright problem attack Hahaah. Yeah.. it's going to be intense.. ahhhh. Argh ottoke? Everyone is upset with Saengie now.. LMAO. Ya, I got to admit, that fangirl is superrrrr lucky TO THE MAX lol. Aish~ okay pinch Saengie hard! As hard as possible hahaha. Then I'll use twice the strength you used to pinch Saengie's cheek to pinch Kyu's cheek too! Deal? Tomato kyusaeng! Fair~ wahahaha ^o^ anyway, thankyu for that comment! :DD

@ adeloveskyu

Haha nope, they are real, just some misunderstanding in between. Yeah, Gill has to have that kind of mental preparation.. ahhh but yeah, it's normal for her to feel jealous. Other fangirls already want to kill that girl who kissed Saengie, what more for Gill right? Hahaha. Wow you are indeed a good mediator, I think if you're in a band, you will also be the centre a.k.a mediator of the group. keke. (not saying this because you are Kyu's bias, but it's true ^^). You sure are a keeper unnie :) Your bf is lucky to have such an understanding gf. hahaha :DD Yup, I'll make sure Kyumin's relationship (as in proposal and marriage) will be different from saengie and Gill :) Hope it will turn out good. lol. Thankyu for that comment unnie! ^o^

@ bigbanglv143

Hahahaha aigoo dongsaeng ah, I laughed so hard at your comment. *loads gun and shoot randomly??* Wahhh!! You must be raging hahahaha. Those pictures are real, but that wasn't that real intention :)) Hahaha arghh poor Saengie, everybody is blaming him now lmao. Yeah.. those kids are so innocent :( Gill yelled at them for nothing, I shall shut . LOL. *forever on the kids' side* lol. Wow crying lyrics is indeed forever relevant keke. You're such a good girl, happy finishing up your chores! ^.^ Thanks for that comment! <3