Cold war~

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

It was the day to leave. We bid my family and relatives goodbye.

Back in Seoul...

" So how? Did you enjoy yourselves there?" I asked those three.

" De! Absolutely!" They grinned.

I smiled. " So do anyone want to help me in unpacking those luggage?"

" Me!" all of them volunteered.

---------

 

Another 1 week passed...

 

It was already past midnight, the kids were asleep, I went into the bathroom for a late shower.

Just as I came out of the bathroom, my room door opened slightly.

" Yah, I thought I taught you all to knock before entering?" I growled, thinking it was the kids. Then, I  walked up to the door and open it further.

" Ahh..er.. I'm back. You're still awake?"

As soon as I saw him, I rolled my eyes and turned to the dressing table.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

I was so nervous when I reached home.

I opened the door and saw an expected reaction from her.

Surprisingly, she didn't ask anything. She just kept really silent and continued with her own stuff.

I held my breath and pretended to be busy. I took out the clothes from my luggage and separated the worn clothes from the clean ones. Usually, I wouldn't even do that, I will just leave the luggage lying around until someone nags.

Silent treatment. The atmosphere was really tense. I faked a cough and looked away.

" Erm..Gi-"

" Extremely busy right?" she snarled.

" D-de.. Quite.."

" Ahhh I see... No wonder there wasn't even a single ring from my phone after that day..."

" De.. Mianhae.."

" For?"

" For not calling.."

" That's it?"

" I.. I can explain.." I held her arm and stuttered. Of course, she swung my hand away.

" Don't touch me," she warned.

" Okay let me explain. I was having this performance, and this fan just ran up and did that to me."

" De de I believe I believe.. You're always right."

" Yah!"

" Don't scream at me! You don't have the rights to raise your voice now. You have no idea how disappointed I was."

" It's a misunderstanding. I have nothing to be blamed for this. I didn't even expect it to be coming."

" Wow, that's not what I saw in those pictures."

" Those pictures says nothing!"

" Then what about those comments on those pictures? Are you trying to deny everything now?? There were about thousand and one comments on those pictures."

" They didn't witness the actual incident, that's why."

" Lucky for them. Lucky for me as well... It will be such an embarrassment if I was there witnessing."

" That fan forced it on me, you saw it as well."

" Oh ya? On your lips? For a long 20 seconds? And you didn't do anything?"

" I was too shock to react."

" Or were you actually really willing to give in to that fan? And thinking that, oh, my wife will understand me, so it's okay. Am I right??"

" Aniyo! I was too shock to even think of anything at that point of time."

" Why don't I see a hand of yours trying to push her away?? Huh?? It was such a long kiss, you should have snapped back to reality at that point and do something about it. Isn't it?"

" You have no idea how I panicked.."

" Oh.. now I start to recall, your hand seemed to be on her waist.. No wonder you couldn't push her away."

" When you fluster, you won't take notice of what you're doing, jinja... I really didn't do anything."

" But it seemed like you still gave her an awkward smile after that.. Really enjoying it huh?"

" What do you expect me to do? Hit her? Yell at her? In front of so many people??"

" Ahh molla, you should have the decency to apologize. You totally trampled over my trust in you."

" Mianhae..."

" Insincere..."

" I was really worried after that Gill. Believe it or not, this isn't something I can choose, you should have been mentally prepared something of this sort will happen to an idol."

" So you're scolding me now? Is it wrong to feel this way? I'm just an ordinary lady you know... Not any top idol or model. Is getting sensitive over my husband wrong? I don't get it Heo Young Saeng! I really expected your first word to be a sorry.. Just a simple apology!"

" I already told you many times that I wasn't even suppose to even get married now, as a celebrity, but I chose to marry, because it's you! I marry you for a reason, and you should know what that reason is! And it's definitely not because I wanted kids. So if up till now, you still don't get how I feel about you, then you really don't understand me as much as you think you do."

" Don't yell at me! I haven't even raised my voice, and your voice is already louder than mine! So what now? It's entirely my fault? I'm wrong for feeling insecure just because I love you too much? I'm wrong for feeling angry when I see my husband kissing another lady SO intensely? I'm wrong for being disappointed at a well known and handsome idol? Huh?!"

" I didn't say it was your fault. I just wanted you to fully realize that my feelings won't change."

" Forget it, we will just wake our kids up if we continue quarreling. I'm tired, I need to sleep. For tonight, and the rest of the nights, you sleep on your side of the bed, and I will sleep on mine. Don't you dare to ever lay a finger on me."

So we spent the night, with him facing the left and me facing the right. Our backs facing each other. Nobody uttered a sound after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lalalalalala~ >.<

 

@ hysstar501

Keke thanks so much for commenting! :D Hope to see more of your comments! ^o^

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Haha yes he should..aigoo.. Gill can't resist him? Hahaha. Eii you won't rage a World War 3, you're too nice to do that :)) And furthermore, the other party is your beloved Youngsaeng oppa right right? *kicks Gill out of the picture for the time being* hahaha. Don't worry, the kids wont know a single bit about this ^^ Yups, this chapter will clear all the misunderstanding, but whether or not Gill accepts it, is another different issue. Keke. Wahaha that girl from the honeymoon? Nope! Not her. That girl is someone I've mentioned before somewhere keke. I will drag her in again in one of the chapters, so you'll know who she is :) LOL Precious? Ahh yeah, he should. Ahh but this isn't entirely his fault! Haha Gill is at fault as well. Ahh now I know why you love Gill so much keke. I'm sure she loves you as much too! <3 Hehe. 

@ dandeli0n

Yeps super true..haha sasaeng fans, remind me of how Youngsaeng accused Nara of being his sasaeng fan in his sitcom show kekeke. I will surely make her appear again :D Thanks for the idea hehe. You guys will have so much fun reading haha XD Ehh? Precious..hmm she is gone! Haha but yeah, YS should summon Precious to calm Gill down instead LMAO. The pudding is reallllly bad, I tasted it and I had a serious tummyache after that. For your own good, don't try it. LOL. Yay! Thankyu for that dessert! Love it! *hello mello fever* haha. 

@ i_candie

Yes he is XD Exactly, the brothers are TRYING to help but ended up mocking him instead lol. Hmm.. yeah, true that. He should at least gave her a call.. haha with cotton buds on! LOL your comment is forever so funny ^^ Yeah, that fan really went overboard O.o.. AGREE! Push all the blame to SSoppadeuls for being too awesome! Why must they be so awesome?? XD Ehhhh yess!! Tomato kyusaeng is cute! I'll make sure Kyu has rosy cheeks ^^ He will surely look super lovely! :DD 

@ mako336647

Hahahaha yeah! Saengie should at least have given you a call! OMGosh, do you want the author to help you pinch him on his cheek so that he will remember to call you next time?? Hahaha. Gill wannabe, your comment is so cute, looks like you're gonna live in Gill's world already right? Hehe.

@ bigbangluv143

Yeps you are dongsaengie! :)) LMAO Everybody is scolding Saengie now!! argh poor him.. but he is indeed at a wrong for not calling..eeish.. Yups, those kids wouldn't have any idea about that incident :) They can't be involved, I don't want them to change impression on anyone keke. Yups, this chapter explains why ^^ Hope Saengie manage to persuade or console her or something hahaha. Hmm? The kid you're watching reads my story too?? *Tremendously honoured* THANKS SO MUCH!! :D How old is he/she?? ^o^