Tight schedules

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Jungmin's POV

 

" Hyunjoong hyung, when are we going to come out with another album as a group?"

" Should be after all of us finished with whatever we're doing now."

" Yah turtle! When are you going to finish your acting for your show??"

" Stupid mal. Just eat your carrots and shut up. I have no time to answer your horse questions now!" Hyungjun rebutted.

" You're asking for a punch in your right?!"

" I would appreciate if you don't disturb me now. I'm trying to memorize my script now. And NOTHING IS GOING INTO MY HEAD BECAUSE OF YOU MAL!"

" Pabo pabo pabo!!!"

" Blablablabla~"

" Yah! Can both of you please stop it? I really agree with how our fans call you Tom and Jerry," Kyu Jong spoke up.

" KyuJongieee, I want to come out with another album as a group for our fans.." I whined.

" Me too. But our schedules are really tight now. Every member is busy with their solo comeback straight after our group performances. Aren't we still having our practices as a group and living together in our dorm? What's there to complain about?"

" Aish...it's so hard to juggle between a soloist and a member of a band."

" It's fun isn't it mal?"

" De it is.. Aish, but..."

" Park Jungmin, no buts. We will have another comeback performance for sure, but not so soon. Now we just have to concentrate on our solo careers and practice hard for our upcoming group songs. That's it." Hyunjoong hyung spoke some sense into me.

" Whatever.. Where is Youngsaeng hyung? Why is he not here with us today?"

" He has a recording on today."

" And how did you know, Hyunjoong hyung?"

" We were talking on the phone just now."

" Aish... He hangs up on my call," I sighed disappointedly.

" That's because he understands you too well to know that you will be bugging him about his wife again."

" What?! I didn't even think of her. Oh ya, so how's Gill these days? Heard she is extremely busy with her work now."

" See, there you go again..."

" Aigoo... Ani, just concern for a friend."

" Hmm, Youngsaeng told me she is fine, just busy with the evaluation of her department people. Eun Hee is also preparing for her upcoming exams for the entry to the math Olympiad competition. The twins are also very sensible, they know how busy everyone is, so they just obediently did whatever they were told to do without any complains."

" Wow I wonder if their forth one will be as good as the first three.."

" Excuse me?? They got Gill as their omma, of course they are so well behaved. And Youngsaeng hyung has been a great appa too. What do you expect kids from such responsible parents turn out?" Hyungjun scoffed.

" But Youngsaeng hyung spoils them..."

" That's why an omma is needed. Aigoo, Jungmin ah, you are so innocent. You should just read up on all of these," KyuJong grimaced and flashed that know-it-all smile.

" Don't talk to me in that manner when you have a girlfriend and I don't. Just wait and see, I'll use my charm to attract all the females."

" Horse charms?" They mocked and imitated the horse sound.

" Do you guys want to try a horse kick?" I threatened.

" So you're admitting you're a horse now?" Hyungjun further teased.

" I'm going to strangle you!!"

" Yah yah Park Jungmin, Kim Hyungjun! Stop it! Aigoo, anyway, I have some important stuff to tell you guys," Hyunjoong hyung announced.

" Ye ye listen now or I'll throw your carrots into the bin,"

" Kim turtle, you-"

" Yah! Okay listen. Do you guys want to attend a variety show as a group? I got a few calls from different shows inviting us."

" De de de of course!" I screamed in excitement.

" De but I'm not sure if your solo schedules will clash with those dates. Strong heart will be on the following Monday. Star King will be next Friday. The chocolate show will be either on next Thurs or following Tuesday. We can choose only one. This is to prevent clashes and too many changes with our current company."

" My schedules will be quite tight for the next two weeks.. My show only ends next month. So I have a lot of scenes this month. Hmm.. I think I'm only free on the following Tuesday,"  Hyungjun told us.

" Andwae. I already asked Yee Min out on the following Tuesday, I can't make it," Kyu Jong voiced out.

" Ehhh Kyujongie.. Dates are flexible right? Just change a day.." I pleaded.

" Aigoo de de de, I'll talk to her again. So everybody is fine with the following Tuesday? So we're attending the chocolate show right?"

" De four of us should be able to if nothing crops up suddenly. Wait wait, what about Youngsaeng hyung??" I panicked.

" There is something called a phone," Hyunjoong hyung reminded.

" And there is something called- no phones allowed during recordings."

" But there is a person named Gill." KyuJong came out with a brilliant idea.

" Ahhh de de hahaha. Why didn't we thought of that.. Pali, call her."

The line got through.. We put the phone to loudspeaker, as usual.

" Yeobuseyo! Are we disturbing you?"

" Ahh Hyunjoong oppa! Ani ani."

" Wow it seem like a decade since I last heard your voice.." Hyunjoong hyung laughed and joked.

" Hyung! She isn't related to you in any way. Just go straight to the point!" Four of us uttered.

" Kwenchana. Keke, de? Is there anything I can help you?" Gill ask.

" De. Do you know if our dear prince is available on next Thursday or Friday or the following Monday or Tuesday?"

" You mean Saengie?"

" No no no..we meant jaejoong."

" De??"

" Aigoo of course we were referring to Youngsaengie. How many prince do we have in SS501?"

" Hahahaha de jamkanman.."

" De."

" Eun Hee ah, when is appa free for the next two weeks?" We heard her ask.

" I can't remember. But I think he is free next Friday," Eun Hee replied from her side.

" Erm.. Hyunjoong oppa, Saengie should be available next Friday."

" Woah, did your family have a role reversal? Eun Hee became the wife and you became the daughter? Why does she knows Youngsaengie's schedule better than you do?"

" Ani. Eun Hee suddenly got picked to sing this solo part in her upcoming choir performance. So she booked Saengie for extra practices during his free days. That's why Saengie arrange everything with her and told her his available days."

" Ahh, so she don't have to practise next Friday?"

" She is lazy to I guess."

" Ohh, I see. Then what about the following Tuesday? Actually, we only need his following Tuesday. Is he available that day?"

" Eun Hee, what about the following Tuesday?" She went to ask again.

" Appa has a short dance practice in the morning and I reserved him for the whole afternoon after that. He is not free on that day!"

" De you heard that.. I don't think so, mianhaeyo," Gill apologized.

" Hmm... Can you put Eun Hee on the phone?"

" De."

" Eun hee ah.."

" Ahhh Jungmin oppa!!! Bogoshipoyo!"

" Keke de, how have you been?"

" Stressful."

" Ahhh can we borrow your appa for one day, on the following Tuesday? I can give you your vocal trainings as well if you allow us to borrow. My voice isn't that bad you know?"

" But.. I'm in soprano now. So I really need appa."

" Aish, Jebal? I can sing high notes as well. You won't want to disappoint your future boyfriend right?" I frowned and ask in a sympathetic tone.

" De, when are you bringing me out to play again? It's been so long since you brought me out."

" Yes? Jinja?? Eun Hee mansae!! Saranghae Eun Hee! I'll bring you out to play very soon!"

" De!! Don't forget!"

" De, put your omma on the phone again."

" Keke woah Jungmin oppa, I think you're the only person who could persuade her to change a decision she made," Gill said.

" Of course. Anyway, so how have you been? Is there anything you're upset with hyung?"

" I'm fine. Hmm, nothing much. Just that, I'm puzzled about something. Saengie really really really loves Eun Hee a lot. Not even his twins get that amount of attention from him. He is willing to sacrifice all his free time to her."

" Jinja? Wahh Youngsaeng hyung is playing favouritism huh??"

" Ani ani, not that. He treats all 3 of them equally. Just that, Erm..I don't know how to say.. It's just feels different."

" De..Youngsaeng hyung really treasures Eun Hee. He told us that he didn't want Eun Hee to feel left out at home because of her background, so he has to especially look out for her. And I think Eun Hee holds a very special place in his heart too. Not saying that his twins do not, just that.. Hyung went through what Eun Hee went through before so I think that's the reason why."

" De I know.. Hmm.. So is there anything more you guys need?"

" Aniyo. Komawoyo!"

" Ani.. Then I'll hang up now hmm?"

Both parties hung up the phone and all four of us gave that same smile.

" Hyung is playing favouritism.."

" Aniyo, I don't think Youngsaeng will do that. Didn't you hear what Gill said?" Hyunjoong hyung mumbled.

" Eun Hee is my girl. Hyung is just showering more care to her on my behalf. Kekeke," I laughed.

" Whatever... Eun Hee wouldn't want a horse. She was just joking." Hyungjun scoffed.

Before I could rebut, someone unlocked the door.

" Wahh Youngsaeng hyung! Your recording ended??! So early?"

" De. Nothing much today..."

" Ahh, we got lots to tell you. Sit here," Hyunjoong hyung pulled him nearer to us.

" We have a variety show to attend the following Tuesday, as a group," Kyu Jong told him.

" Following Tuesday?? Wait, let me check my schedule.." He took out his phone and started checking. All of us smirked at the side.

" So how? Should be able to right?"

" Erm.. Is there any other dates? I'm busy on that day. I'm sure we were offered not just a show right? Did any other variety shows contacted us?"

" Andwae, we have to have it on that day. That is the only day where all of us are free," Hyungjun nonchalantly replied.

" Ahh... What time will the variety show start and end?"

" Waeyo? What do you have on that day?"

" I'm having a dance practice on that day, then after that, I have my own stuffs on."

" Own stuffs?"

" De."

" Kids matters again?"

" Erm.. Actually, I promised Eun Hee to be back to give her some vocal practice. She asked me first, so I can't break my promise to her."

" Aish, but we will be attending this event as a group! Don't you want it?"

" I really want to! But Eun Hee will be waiting for me... Jinja jinja, you know how much SS501 means to me. I will attend that variety show by hook or by crook, it's just for this once, I can't."

" Just apologize to her! You can always have make up practices with her, but for this variety show, once we miss it, means that's it!" I added.

" Andwae. When it comes to Eun Hee, I'll make sure I keep to my promises."

" Why is it only Eun Hee? What about your twins?"

" My twins as well. I won't go back on anything I said to them. But you know, Eun Hee is a fragile girl. She really cares about these little things, especially promises. Mianhae."

" Hyung, how would you rank Eun Hee in your heart? Out of 100?"

" Infinitity. Don't question me that. You can't use numbers to rate her."

" What about Gill?"

" I love her A LOT, so you should know I can't rank her too. Yah! Yah! Waeyo??"

" Twins?"

" On par with Eun Hee."

" What about if we ask you, if one day, the twins and Eun Hee fall into a sea together and you can only save one. Who would you save first?"

" If I can't save all, I'll rather die together with them. Yah! That's a ridiculous question. It's equivalent to asking if you prefer your mother or father."

" Then you'll leave Gill alone?"

" I'll pull her together with me. I have to be with her even in my next life. Aish.. Just joking, she definitely can't risk with me. I won't risk her life to save anyone, I'll rather sacrifice myself. Yah, are you all planning to drown my kids in the sea now?"

" Eun Hee is very precious to you huh hyung.."

" Of course! Silly question. Don't you guys dare plan anything stupid and lay a finger on her arraseo?"

" I can. I am her future boyfriend," I smirked and said.

" I'll never entrust my daughter with any of you guys here. Keke. Anyway, so how? Is there anymore dates to choose from?"

" I already gotten the permission from your beloved precious darling Eun Hee to borrow you for that day, hyung. So you can attend that event with us without any worries." I proudly announced.

" De? How did you make her waver her decision?? Did you threaten her??"

" Aniyo! I told you I have the power to do so. My name is Park Jung Min for goodness sake.."

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

I laughed and nodded. " You guys must have talked to Gill just now isn't it?"

" How did you know?"

" You guys won't possibly talk to Eun Hee without trying to get a chance to speak to my wife."

" She is really funny, hyung. She ask if we know why you treat Eun Hee particularly well these days. It's freaking her out. Aigoo..."

" Did I? I didn't realize that."

" I think she is just worried that the twins might feel inferior if you divert all your attention onto Eun Hee." Hyunjoong said.

" Aigoo, they won't feel that way. They understand that Eun Hee need my help now. "

" De, so you're working on your new album now?" Jungmin asked me.

" De, sort of."

" So.. Kyu.. How is your preparation going?"

" I'm coming out with a new solo album, then I think-"

" No! We meant your preparation with Yee Min. Are you not going to marry her and let her wait all her life?"

" Ohh.. Not yet! Not so fast. We are still busy."

" Not an excuse Kyu," I joked.

" Aish.. I'm slowly preparing bit by bit. I don't want it to turn out sloppy or seemed like an unprepared one. I want it to be the most wonderful day of her life."

" Lucky for you, if you have parents and parents-in-law who bugs you everyday to get married, and even choose the date for you.. Haah, I don't think your prepare-bit-by-bit plan will work out," I shook my head and sighed.

" That's one thing you are not as lucky as me Hyung. Keke," Kyu Jong teased.

" Make sure you don't bore my wife by letting her shop alone for baby necessities. Hurry up!!" I smirked and said.

" Yah hyung... Why don't you accompany your wife huh? Yee Min and I won't be as quick to have a child."

" Ehh ppali!!"

" Hmm.. Let me ask you something hyung.. How..erm..how did you make the move?"

Then, I just stood up and walked away.

" Yah!! Hyung!"

" Just be a man kyu!"

" That helps..."

" I have to go back now, Eun Hee is waiting for me. I need to attend a radio show later at night.."

" De, Annyeong."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhh finally a new update after so long. So sorry for the late update, was so busy with my studies lately :( Hope you enjoyed this update! Things are going to get serious in the next few chapters XD Comment! please! Thanks! ^^

 

@ moonglow

Thanks for your comment! Glad you still enjoy reading! :)) And yups! Saengie is the angel of SS501!! Agreeeee!! :DD Thankyu again! Hope to see more of your comments ^o^

@ mako336647

Kekeke wow glad that you're anticipating my updates chingu! :DD *Jumps around in joy* keke. Yups! YS is specially for you hahahaha. Hope to see more of your comments soon! :DD

@ Areu501 / i_candie

Heys! So sorry that both your comments got deleted due to the maintenance. But still, thanks for your comments! Really love reading all of your comments! Hope you'll like this update and the upcoming ones! :D Thankyuuuu!! ^.^

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Kekeke wahhh YES! I finally made you in faavour of YS! Wahaha success! :D Keke extraordinary everywhere.. yeah. :D Hmm... things are getting put of place soon, let's see if the extraordinary family can overcome it hehehe. XD Thanks for commenting dongsaengie!! ^o^ 

@ jungsaeng

Keke sorry, I didn't further elaborate the dinner part.. Hmm..but the event.. *evil smile* I will elaborate on that :)) Hope you enjoy reading this update :) Thanks for commenting!! :DD