Lecture

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

As soon as Saengie and I reached home, he immediately went to check on the kids.

I felt really happy for KyuJong oppa and Yee Min unnie. Even though unnie may seem like a tough person on the outside, she has a soft and gentle side as well.

" Appa! Yoon Saeng and Yoon Eun ganged up and bullied me just now.. They didn't want to stop..." I heard Eun Hee's cry.

I quickly ran upstairs to see what was happening.

" Aigoo don't cry, come, tell appa what happened," Saengie squat down and hugged the crying Eun Hee.

" Eun Hee ah, what happened hmm?" I asked and pat her back. She seldom cries, so something serious must have happened.

" Yoon...yoon Eun and Yoon Saeng tried...tried to be naughty and teased me.. They laughed at me. Then, they locked me outside the room.. I was so..so afraid being alone outside.." She stammered between tears.

That was her phobia since young, to be alone, and worse still, being locked outside. She hates the 'click' sound of the lock, it reminds her of her past incident. No wonder she cried.

I stood up and gave a light squeeze on Saengie's shoulders.

" Ani ani, let me talk to them, you console Eun Hee.." he quickly stood up and stopped me from looking for the twins.

" Waeyo? Afraid I'll punish them??"

" Trust me, I can handle this. I won't stand on the twins' side this time round." Saengie uttered. Actually, he was just afraid I will end up punishing the twins. He couldn't bear to see his kids facing and standing by the wall each time I punish them. 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

I walked towards the kids room and knocked on the door.

" Yoon Eun Yoon Saeng, open the door, let appa in."

The door slowly opened. They look really afraid.

I went in and pulled them to the chair.

" What happened when omma and I weren't around?

" Nothing..."

" So I assume nothing happened? Everything that Eun Hee said was lies isn't it?" I asked sarcastically.

They kept quiet, really silent.

" So what happened? Both of you better own up now." I probed.

" Noona told us she is not our blood sister.. So Yoon Eun and I laughed at her..." Yoon Saeng confessed.

" Aish... Both of you really disappointed me today.. You know you shouldn't laugh at her right?" I raised my voice a little.

They nodded their head and looked down.

" Look at me, so why didn't both of you allow her to enter the room?"

" Sonsaengnim taught us not to talk to strangers..."

" Yoon Eun Yoon Saeng, listen hard and well. Eun Hee is omma's and my daughter, she shares the same status as both of you. There is no such things as stranger in this house arraseo? Each one of you is equally precious in my eyes. So even though she has a different blood from both of you, it doesn't mean you can be rude to her. She is closer to both of you than anyone else in this world. Arraji?" This was probably the first time I talked to them in a stern manner.

" De..."

Then, I decided to do a little experiment with them.

" Hold out your five fingers," I told them.

They obediently held their five fingers in front of them.

" Imagine appa is your thumb, omma is your index finger, either one of you is your middle finger, your unborn sibling is your ring finger and Eun Hee is your pinkie. If I use a scissors and cut off any one of your finger, will it hurt?"

" It will..."

" De exactly, everyone in this house is like fingers on your hand, you can't afford to lose any of them right?"

" De..."

" Eun Hee is the best elder sister you can ever find, nobody can replace her. She helped omma and I in taking care of both of you since the very start, so is she still a stranger to you?"

" Aniyo," they answered in guilt.

" So what should you do now?"

" Appa, will unnie scold us?" Yoon Eun asked worriedly.

" She may ignore both of you. But, no matter what, I'm sure you know what to do now right?"

They nodded sadly and went out of the room.

 

Gill's POV

 

On my side, Eun Hee just kept sniffing and sulking.

" My dear, don't take that to heart de? "

She kept quiet.

" Did you see appa's expression just now? He was really upset with them. So if you are going to be angry at them, who will play with them in the future?" I tried all ways to cheer her up.

" They don't need me, I'm just a stranger to them," Eun Hee muttered in disappointment.

" Yah.. Since you are my daughter, if you're a stranger, then appa and I are strangers too. Right?"

" Aniyo..."

" We always regarded you as our own. So the heo family don't allow strangers in our house. But.. You're standing here in the house, so are you still a stranger?"

She pulled off a blunt smile and shook her head.

" That's right. You see, appa is lecturing them now, do you want me to punish them as well?"

" Ani ani! Don't punish them... I think they are already so poor thing. Appa never gets angry at us...but now he is upset with them.."

" I'm not going to punish them, I already leave it to appa to settle this matter with them. But if he decides to punish them, I can't say anything..."

" Appa won't punish them. This, I know for sure keke," she smiled and said.

" That's my pretty girl, wipe off your tears de? Appa and your siblings are coming out soon."

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

Eun Hee rolled her eyes at them and wiped off her tears.

They tapped Eun Hee lightly on her hand and apologized sincerely. However, Eun Hee refuse to look at them.

" Eun Hee ah, they already apologize to you, you won't bear to ignore your little siblings right?" Gill smiled and carressed her cheek as she told her.

" Omma, they are going to hate me from now on..."

" Unnie, Chaesonghamnida... We won't hate you..." Yoon Eun cried and hugged Eun Hee tightly.

" De noona..don't ignore us, appa is already angry at us..." Yoon Saeng followed up with the crying and tugged on Eun Hee's shirt.

Then, Eun Hee wiped off their tears and smiled. " You will continue to treat me like your older sister right?"

" De de!! We don't want anybody else!"

They lovingly end up reconciling and giving each other teddy bear hugs. Gill and I smiled at the dramatic scene. She held her thumbs up and complimented me.

I chuckled and mouthed, "I told you I can handle this."

She nodded her head in agreement and laughed.

" So it's time to wash up and get to bed now. Pali pali," Gill rushed them.

" Omma, can I sleep with unnie today?" Yoon Eun sweetly asked.

" Me too!" Yoon Saeng cut in.

" That, you have to ask Eun Hee, if she allows then I have no issues over that," Gill told them.

Of course, Eun Hee agreed. Before leaving to their rooms, the twins came up to me sadly.

I squat down in a kneeling position and stretched out my arms. They pounced themselves into my embrace.

" Appa, chaesonghaeyo."

" De, it's over, don't let it happen again hmm? Okay go to sleep now, jaljayo," I smiled and answered them.

As soon as they left to their rooms, Eun Hee rushed up to me and kissed me lightly. " Komawoyo appa."

" Yah! Did I give you the permission to kiss him on his lips?" Gill raised her voice and joked.

Eun Hee laughed and went up to Gill and kiss her lightly on her cheek as well. " Omma, Komawoyo. Anyway, I will kiss appa every night from now on, " she laughed and dashed back to her room.

" Aish..." Gill grinned and walked into our room.

" I never knew you will be jealous over your own daughter..aigoo.." I teased.

" De, my cheeky daughter tried to steal my beloved husband's lips away.. Jinja... Hahaha ani I'm just kidding, I said that to cheer her up."

" I'll give you yours later," I grimaced and said.

" Ahhhh today Kyu oppa's proposal was such a success. It was so sweet.. I'm so happy for him," she tried to change the subject.

" De, finally, another member marrying off keke."

" I really pity SS501's fans... Their second heartache..."

" If I can marry all my fans, I will do it."

" Jinja? Wow you will be really busy with weddings every single day..." she came up and wrapped her arms around me.

" Cool isn't it?"

She shook her head. " Ani."

" I was very sure that Yee Min will agree to Kyu's proposal even before he proposed," I told her.

" Waeyo?"

" I know Yee Min since I was three, her character didn't change a single bit. She is the kind of girl that don't really expresses her feelings. She once told me that the guy she marries must always be the one that initiate everything because she won't be the one doing it. So, I can see that she really loves Kyu, but she was just keeping it to herself."

" Oh...  Wow their marriage will be a blissful one..."

" De, keke. So kyu was worrying for nothing..."

" Can't blame him, Yee min unnie is a person with so many good qualities in her.."

" She loves him. If talking about being worried of getting rejected, I think I can win a trophy. Jinja... Nobody would be as anxious as I was during our time."

" Aigoo keke, waeyo?"

" We didn't even contact each other for two whole months, and everything was just... Unbelievable. You even thought it was a dream... And who knows if you will be angry at me after two months... I really thought through all the what IFs.."

" Aish... Looks like I have to blame myself for loving you too much... I should have just played around with my answers at that point of time."

" That's why I got such a lovely wife now... That's for loving me too much."

" Pfttt..."

" And you have to admit the way I proposed was much calmer than Kyu. He was too nervous."

" De, but Kyu oppa was really sweet just now. Eiii of course I prefer mine, but Yee min unnie should be the happiest girl on earth today."

" De."

" Anyway, I overheard how you lectured the twins just now... You sounded so stern. That must be the first time the twins saw this side of you.."

" I was really upset with them. They crossed the line. I definitely won't allow anybody to laugh at Eun Hee, not even our own kids."

" I know... Eun Hee is your favourite girl, who dares to laugh at her.. Haha."

" I don't particularly favour Eun Hee, they are all equally precious to me. It's just that, I don't think anyone should rub salt onto her wound. Her scar of that memory is still there, and we as her parents, have to try our best to protect that scar and not let it split open again. This is not something she can choose, but it fell on her unfortunately. So, I will really come down hard on those who teases her because of that incident. But because it's Yoon Eun and Yoon Saeng, I try to be as lenient as possible."

" I indeed didn't marry the wrong guy."

" You don't have to worry about that, I'm definitely the only guy for you."

" Tsk tsk tsk..."

" Keke so, when's your next scan? Why isn't your tummy showing yet?"

" The day after tomorrow. Saengie ah, be patient, he or she is only on her 2nd-3rd month, it will only show around the end of forth month. There is only 1 inside remember?"

" I can't wait to see my little one, how I wish I have this power to speed things up."

" Time flies. Soon, the whole house will be filled with baby cries again. You should treasure the time now."

" De I should, this will be the last time I can anticipate a baby."

" Yah.. don't say it in that depressing tone. It's not my fault...I'm still in my mid twenties and look how many kids I have already..  People outside will gossip about us."

" Omma gave birth to me when she was nineteen."

" But she has only one. Your abeoji isn't as greedy as you."

" But it just so happen that we had twins at your first labour, it's not my fault either."

" Aish, anyway we made a promise to stop at four. You can't go back on your words..."

" Can I break my promise just for this once?"

" Waeyo?? Andwae!"

" But-"

" No buts. Saengie, 4 is really enough.. Jinja. If you have too many, more of that incident just now will happen once again."

" I will teach them. That incident won't happen again."

" Not all of your kids will be as obedient and easy-to-take-care-of as Eun Hee and your twins. Why tie yourself down with so many kids? Don't you want to have your own freedom and time?"

" But I'm happy taking care of them. As long as I'm with them, I don't need any freedom or time."

" I need. People say when a family is tied down with too many kids, the parents will be too preoccupied with them that they will neglect the alone time for themselves. This is where lots of conflict will start happening."

" I always have a time reserved just for us didn't I?"

" Triple S are waiting for SS501's new album. You should be thinking about that now."

" Every member already have our own songs written out, just waiting for our company to help us."

" Aish... I haven't written out my lyrics for our own composed song. So I'm too busy to consider having another one." 

" We still have to wait for this forth one to be out, so you still have plenty of time to consider."

" Fine.. I will..."

" Jinja? Daebak!! Consider carefully de?"

" De de de...aigoo. I don't understand why you will love kids so much..." she mumbled under her breath.

I walked over, turned her around and lightly pressed my lips against hers. " Ever since we have Eun Hee, I really have this dream of having as many kids as possible."

" You have to sponsor me to slimming centers. I'm not going to pay for it myself. Prepare to waste half of your events money on me."

" Aish, you will maintain your figure."

" That's what you said. I don't want to step out of this house looking like a pig. Yah! I'm married to you.. I have to look presentable."

" But your figure will of course be  more or less affected. That can't be help. And those people outside will understand, and only triple S will recognize you as a public figure because of me. The others won't."

" Exactly! Aish..."

" Don't worry, don't worry. I will make sure I will maintain that nice figure of yours. Hmm?"

" You better know how to, if not, I'm going to come down hard on you as well."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:)) Chapter up! Have fun reading and comment! ^o^ Next chapter will be what some of you requested ^.^ 

 

@ Areu501

Ahhh sorry!! Yeah, agree, me too.. Hmm... ahh ottoke?? Don't cry! XD Thankyu for commenting unnie!

@ bigbangluv143

Hahaha yeah!! Kyu is super cheeky now.. Aigoo~~ Yupsyups agree! I definitely would die of worry if I marry an idol. >.< LOL. Awww..keke Saengie's bias huh? keke. Hmm.. I don't know how their wedding will be like yet :) Will think of it soon. Ahh it's okay if you don't remember :) It's just some normal wedding, nothing special keke. Thanks for commenting dongsaengie! ^^

@ dandeli0n

Hahaha andwae andwae!! NO TYING OR KISSING!! That's cheating! LOL. Yup Kyu and Yee min is really cute :) Just imagine Yee Min as all Kyu's biases keke. Woah is it? Wow you'll get to say it soon unnie keke, your sweet 'Yes' wahaha. Thankyu for commenting! :)

@ i_candie

Hahaha awwww, I aww-ed at your comment too keke. Thankyu!! Yeah Kyu became cheeky with Yee Min now.. keke. Yups agree!! Haha Kyu is loyal to the core!! 501% right!! LOL. Ehh?? ANDWAE! >.< Ahh that's unfair, you're calling your 3 oppadeul to help you?? Wah wah wah *thinking of where to hid Kyu in a safe place now* arghhh I'm packing Saengie's luggage now haha, he has to prepare to run away from you hahaha. :P Thankyu for commenting unnie! ^o^

@ mako336647

Keke yup yups :)) Your Saengie is back ^^ Have fun reading :) Next chapter will be (hopefully) a fun chapter to read too :)) Thankyu for commenting! ^.^

@ adeloveskyu

Yeah he is.. aigoo~~ keke yeah, Kyu has lots of worries.. *calms him down* lol. Unnie, can I help you pinch your cheek as well?? Hahaha I'll pinch it real 'softly' XD Haha it's okay :) I'll have an almost fair share of kyu-yeemin and gill-saengie in this story :) So neither will they be coming after you nor you have to run lol. Love ya too chingu!! Thankyu for commenting! :D