Preparation

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

A few weeks later, Eun Hee's performance was burnt into a disc and given to them. After my event that day, I went back to the dorm and dragged the other members back as well.

" Waeyo hyung?? I don't want to return here so early..." Hyungjun complained.

" You guys have to watch this. Your jaws will drop."

" What is it?"

" Let me play it, you guys just watch and listen."

Then, I played the disc and everyone crowd around to watch.

" Ahhh your precious beloved darling Eun Hee's performance huh?" They teased.

" De, she worked really hard for this. Aish, keep quiet and listen carefully to how she sang."

When it came to her solo part, I could see my member's eyes filled with surprise and admiration.

" Yah, you guys are singers as well. Don't admire her too much, I just wanted to show you how good my sweetheart is. Keke."

" How did she do that??"

" It's all her hard work. It truly paid off.. My time spent practising with her didn't go down to waste."

" Hyung, you're really in love with Eun Hee, aish..." KyuJong laughed.

" Yah, what are you talking about? She is my daughter.. It's good isn't it? As a high vocalist, I could see where she came from. Jinja jinja proud of her."

" Eun Hee is so talented. I'm going to have such a talented girlfriend in the future.. Kyaaa," Jungmin gave that usual smirk.

" Andwae. Never." I shook my head and laughed.

" She is already reserved for me, no one else should snatch her away from me," Jungmin added.

" Yah mal, just marry your carrots. Eun Hee is Youngsaeng hyung's sweetheart, she doesn't suit you. Don't toy around with a child's feelings!" Hyungjun started the bicker.

" Aigoo, I was just joking!! Can't I joke, you stupid turtle!"

" Youngsaeng ah, so how? Who's singing is better? Taeyeon sii or Eun Hee?" Hyunjoong shot me a random question.

" They have different styles of singing, you can't compare like this. Both are equally good."

" Choose one. Say it from the bottom of your heart."

" Eun Hee."

" Sure??? Wow Eun Hee replaced that goddess in your heart huh.. Your daughter is really something.."

" I never said I'll stop liking Taeyeon sii, it's just that Eun Hee is more dear to me. And furthermore, now that I got my own yeoja at home, eiish I can't keep thinking of Taeyeon."

" So Gill or Taeyeon sii?"

" Ridiculous question. Who do you think I'll choose?" I raised an eyebrow and puzzled why do they always ask me for who I'll choose.

" Taeyeon sii." They guessed.

" De!" I replied immediately. 

" What?! You're choosing Taeyeon sii over your wife??"

" Ye! Of course. She is a trained singer, of course she sings better than Gill."

" Gosh.. We weren't talking about whose singing is better.. We were thinking who you prefer.."

" Isn't that asking the obvious?"

" Ahh got it, you'll still choose Taeyeon sii."

" De?? Why did you say that?"

" Because we don't think you'll treat Taeyeon sii like how you treat your wife now."

" How am I ill-treating my wife??"

" That's the most cruel thing to do to a Triple S. It's like forbidding you to sing for one whole month."

" It will be okay, she survived this for  3 weeks already. Only 1 week left."

" I will never do this to Gill if I'm her spouse. I wouldn't bear to do it," Hyungjun uttered. 

" Yah.. I was sort of punishing myself as well. So you guys should take pity on me as well."

" Girls are always the one losing out. I don't know how you manage to not do anything to her even if you guys share a room everyday. And I meant, even if it's just a simple hug," Jungmin hissed.

" Aigoo, she is getting used to it. I will make it up to her after the month ends. Actually,no. I don't have to make it up to her, everything will just go back to normal after that.. And don't make me sound like a despo.. We have our own lives to lead, not hugging each other all day long."

" Aish... So how is she now?"

" She still refuses to look at me. Her fangirl instincts is coming back, she is getting really shy around me now."

" See what have you done hyung? You know Gill is that kind of lady who doesn't only see you as her husband, but forever her idol. I tell you, she sees herself more of a fan than your wife."

" I know that. Okay okay it's just one more week. Stop getting so worried for her."

" De de de. I'm going out for my schedule now. See you guys tonight," Kyu waved.

" Didn't you just came back from your schedule?" Hyungjun asked innocently.

" Don't ask so much. Bye." Kyu put on his shades and left.

" He is going off for his fiancée's schedule. Pabo.. Jinja," Jungmin mocked.

Hyungjun rolled his eyes at him and mimicked that horse sound.

--------

 

KyuIong's POV

 

" Oppa, not bad huh.. Your popularity increased again. I just checked it just now," Yee Min smiled and told me.

" It did? Woah.. I think all my members' popularity increased as well. Not just me."

" De. Anyway, where are you bringing me today?"

" You'll know once we reach."

Then, we arrived in front of a bridal shop.

" De?? Why did you bring me here??"

" What do you think?"

" You already have it all planned?"

" Sort of. Everything will go as planned, don't worry, you won't feel any stress. I will do all the organizing and planning, you just have to follow me and do whatever is needed. That's it," I smiled and answered.

" Ahh I'm not prepared for this. You should have told me so I could do some preparation before coming."

" Don't worry, they already got everything settled for us. We just have to walk in with a smile. Hmm?"

" Wow.. I'm getting nervous all of a sudden," She looked into the shop and mumbled.

" Don't be, go in," I held her hand and led her in.

" Ahh annyeonghaseyo!" The shop owner greeted cheerfully.

" De annyeonghaseyo."

" We already prepared everything you said for your wedding photos. Let me get in to get the gowns and suits out."

" You chose the gowns for me already?" Yee Min puzzled.

" Ani, you choose yourself. I picked out the best 10, the ones I think suits you best. From 10, choose 3 for the photoshoot. It will be beautiful, trust my judgment."

Then, the lady came out with her assistant with all the wedding gowns on their hands.

" Here, the 10 you picked."

" Kamsahamnida! Okay, now you pick. I'll tell you what I picked for myself, and you just pick whatever you think will match de?" I told her.

She just nodded and WOWed at every single dress.

" Yeppeuda... How am I suppose to pick 3 from here.. Every single one looks so beautiful.." She sighed.

" Anything looks beautiful on you. So just choose whatever you think you'll be most comfortable in and the ones that will suit mine."

I observed her expressions and those little actions as she picked her gown. Looking at how she felt the fabric of the gowns, how she smiled, I felt really happy.

" Pali pali, I can't wait to see you in those gowns."

" Ahhh I really don't know how to choose, why don't you pick for me. I really love every single one. It's so beautiful."

" De de, actually, I eyed on this one for quite a long time. I think this is the most beautiful one out of the 10. So, take this.. Hmm the other 2, just pick. Pali pali, pick your favourite. Make it different colours."  

" Wait wait, don't rush me. I'm thinking."

" Miss Jung, do you need my help? This elegant pink one is designed by one of the most famous designers in the world, why don't you take this? And since the first two is a light colour, you may consider getting a dark coloured one? Since KyuJong sii chose a white tuxedo for himself, the dark coloured gown should match well with his," The assistant offered some suggestions.

" Ahh de, kamsahamnida. I will choose these three then," Yee Min made up her mind.

Both of us went in to change out to our respective suits. Suddenly, I got anxious as well.

I came out first before her in a black tux. As I waited, I started getting inpatient.

" Yee min ah, are you alright in there??"

" De de, wait a while more, I'm going to be done soon," She replied behind the curtains.

After another few minutes, she finally came out in that gown I chose for her. My jaw dropped and stared at her.

" Not nice?"

" Ahh ani ani.. You look gorgeous.. Wahh... Jinja."

" Ahh you too. Looking handsome in that tux..keke" She teased.

The shop owner just smiled and led us in to get our hair and make up done. They blew my hair into a normal, decent style. For her, they added soft curls at the end of her long hair and allowed her hair to flow down her shoulders. After the make up was done, we were ready for the first photoshoot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, I need to do a double update again because the next chpater is a continuous of this chapter. So yups, I'll reply in my next ^o^