Big day

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Kyujong's POV

 

It was finally my big day, and the final day of my wedding ceremony. Everything was arranged accordingly to as planned. However both of us were feeling the jitters. 

Since my bride's only kin now is haraboji, we couldn't follow the tradition exactly, however, everything was allowed to be done at my family's side instead.

So, following the Korean wedding tradition, both of us just went through each process step by step, together, for those few days.

I made sure to make this day the most memorable day of Yee Min's life. This day shall be etched in both our hearts forever.

 

I, Kim Kyu Jong, take Jung Yee Min as my lawful wife, be it in health or in sickness, in wealth or in poverty, in happiness or in sorrow. I promise to take care of her, pamper her, sing for her and love her forever and till death...shall we part.

I, Jung Yee Min, take Kim Kyu Jong as my lawful husband, be it in health or in sickness, in wealth or in poverty, in happiness or in sorrow. I promise to take care of him, pamper him and love him forever and till death...shall we part.

 

Two similar vows, two different persons, one common thought and one true love.

Now, the promise rings can forever be replaced by a pair of marriage rings, from that moment till forever.

------

 

After a few days of ceremonies and wedding essentials, finally came the last event of the day-  The dinner function at a hotel.

Everyone who were invited started swarming in one by one while Yee Min and I waited at the dressing room.

" How are you feeling now?" I held her hands and asked.

" Nervous. Never felt this nervous before. Hope everything will go through smoothly."

" Aish, have more confident in me, I believe I can ease that anxiety in you."

" How?"

" You'll see how later on. Trust me, I'll make sure this final day of our marriage will be the most entertaining and memorable for you."

" It better be...keke," We started our usual bickers.

" So you only invited your colleagues and group of friends right?" I asked her.

" Mwo? I thought you were the one who delivered that invitation card personally to them."

" I just wanted to double check... Why didn't you invite your relatives?" I finally had that courage to ask. I couldn't get myself to ask her the past few weeks, she was too nervous about this wedding, I couldn't get myself to add on to her worries.

" I... I wasn't seen as a member of my family at all keke. I told you I was an accident didn't I? Aish... How would I have any relatives that would approve of me? I only have abeoji who always believed in me. Aish.. but I got a whole bunch of friends! Half of the many tables inside are filled with my friends!" She chuckled and told me. She didn't want to spoil the blissful atmosphere or make it into an all solemn one.

" Ahhh... Chaesonghamnida.."

" Yah Kim Kyu Jong sii, aren't you going to speak to me informally? I don't want the next phase of my life to be filled with those boring honorifics."

" De de yeobo!"

" My name is Yee Min! Not yeobo!"

" Yah! You should start calling me yeobo too!" I continued joking around with her to ease her anxiety.

" Dream on... Keke."

Anyway, it was time we enter. All the guests stood up and clapped as we walked down the aisle. The two emcees of the day was none other than Hyungjun and Jungmin.

We once again, said our vows in front of everybody and mark our signatures on our lawyer's form.

Then, I led Yee Min up to the mini stage and held the mic. " Thank you so much to everyone who came to witness our most important day of my life. So.. Standing here, I have a few words to say. Firstly, I want to thank my brothers, Hyunjoong hyung, Youngsaeng hyung, Jungmin and Hyungjun. If not for them, I wouldn't be what I am today.  Cheongmal, komapsumnida."

Four of them stood up and clapped gleefully. " You're welcome!" Jungmin joked and replied which made everybody cracked up.

" Keke, hmm.. Secondly, I want to thank my family members. Thank you for being there for me all my life. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. And to Haraboji who has taken care of my beloved wife so dearly, kamsahamnida." Then, Yee Min and I knelt down and bowed to all of them politely.

" And thirdly... Of course, to my wife, thank you for making me feel like the luckiest man on earth. Jinja. Saranghae." I turned to Yee min and confessed sincerely. She blushed and looked down.

" Last but not least, today.. I invited someone special over. She is somewhere in this function room now, which probably only two persons had seen before. This person, has been a person very very close to Yee Min's heart, someone whom she always yearned to see. My wife has been a very strong lady since a very young age, no matter how much she is hurt or the times she felt tired emotionally, she won't express it out. She keeps it all to herself, but I know, that one person who will fill that hole in her heart. She is really afraid of seeing her again, but she really misses her. So now, I'm going to invite this lady out, Jung Kyung Min sii."

As soon as I ended my speech, Yee Min looked at me in disbelief and tears welled up in her eyes. Then, she turned around in shock, and saw a tall and elegant young lady walking up to her.

" Unn..unnie, is that you?" She covered from all the shock and stammered in tears.

The other lady smiled and nodded.

" Unnie! Bogoshipoyo! Cheongmal..cheongmal..Bogoshipoyo.." Yee Min went up and hugged her tightly. Kyung Min sii teared and reciprocated the hug.

I smiled and stood at the side. Everybody stood up and clapped.

" Don't cry, you're suppose to be the most beautiful bride today. It's your big day, don't cry.." Kyung Min sii wiped her tears with her thumbs and consoled.

" Where have you been? We haven't met each other for close to 20 over years.."

" Yee Min ah, I'm really sorry for whatever hurtful attitude or words I said to you last time. After eomoni and abeoji left, I went for a long mission trip around the world. Through that mission trip, I truly realised the importance of my only sister, the only kin I have now. You won't take it to heart right dongsaengie? Please forgive my harshness on you. I have never been a good sister to you at all."

" Unnie, you didn't do anything wrong... You are always my closest kin, my long awaited unnie.. I really miss you a lot. How..how did you manage to find me again?"

" You found yourself a worthy life partner. He is the most wonderful man alive. His patience and determination to find me, then using all ways and means to invite me over to reunite with you is really... Something you can never imagine. Dongsaeng ah, Kyu Jong sii put a lot of effort in this. Treasure him."

I got a shock that she let the cat out of the bag. It was meant to be kept as a secret, as promised. I just wanted Yee Min to be happy, I didn't want to ask for anything more.

Yee Min turned back to face me, with her tears still rolling down her cheeks.

" Ani... I... Your unnie just appeared in front of me.. I.. I didn't do anything... Aigoo, your make up is coming off...stop crying hmm?" I stuttered and lied.

" You really went all the way to look for unnie?"

" Ani.. I didn't."

" Yes he did. Four of us witnessed everything. I almost fell in love with him during that period of time..keke.." Hyungjun spoke in his mic and revealed.

" Komawoyo. Komawoyo." She tiptoed, wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me close as she continued weeping on my shoulder.

The guests was moved as well I guess. Their eyes went watery at that scene.

" Ani.. It's nothing. As long as you're happy.." I pat her back and mumbled.

" Awww, mal, do you want a hug as well?" Hyungjunnie started goofing around at his emcee position.

" Okay okay, wasn't that really heart warming? Kyu Jong ah, you're indeed park Jungmin's favourite student, Daebak! So now, after Kyu Jong's surprise comes Yee Min's surprise! She prepared something for her husband today as well. So everyone, sit back and relax," Jungmin told us.

 

Yee Min's POV

 

I led unnie and Kyu Jong oppa back to their seats and proceeded with whatever I planned.

" Hmm... Ahh..ah.. Aish, my voice has been blocked after all the crying," I held up the mic and joked.

" Yee Min sii, hwaiting!" Hyungjun oppa cheered me on.

I cleared my throat and spoke again. " So today, I got help from my best friend, Gill, to play the piano for me while I dedicate a song to my one and only husband. Of course, I don't sing as well as SS501 here, but for Kyu Jong oppa, I'll try my best," I laughed and told the guests.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------