Visit

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

The next day, Saengie and I decided to bring the kids along to visit Haraboji at his place. It's been quite some time since the kids last saw him.

As soon as we reached, the kids dashed in as fast they could and screamed for him.

" HARABOJIIIII!!" The kids surrounded him and hugged him tightly. Anyway, haraboji prefers the kids to address him like how we addressed him. He thinks it was making him sound too old if the kids addressed him as 'great grandpa' instead of 'grandpa'.

It's kind of awkward to be addressing an elderly in the same manner as the later generation, but I guess if that pleases haraboji, we are fine with it. Not sure if it's just him or the whole Heo family line have this particular ego in them. Him being a perfect all-rounder in his younger days made it even harder for him to drop his pride and admit that he was indeed, aging.

" Haraboji," Saengie and I greeted him politely after all his exaggerated catching up with his great grandchildren.

" Saeng ah! Wow you finally brought along your kids to visit me. If I didn't call you a few days back, you would have totally forgotten about me."

" Haraboji.. We wouldn't forget about you. Chaesonghamnida."

" Aigoo Yoon Eun ahhh, how have you been?" He immediately turned around to entertain the kids again.

" Haraboji, I brought my wife along as well," Saengie reminded him. Of course I knew haraboji was ignoring me on purpose.

" Harabojiiii, I'm here to see you as well.." I followed behind him and disturbed him noisily.

" Yah Saeng, I don't want to see this pabo pig now. Take her away."

" Harabojiiii I kept to my promise, I'm expecting my forth child now. You wouldn't bear to ignore your grand daughter in law right?"

" Just sit there. Don't disturb me. Saeng, come with me. I need to have a word with you," he dragged Saengie to his guest room and shut the door.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

" So what did you do to that pabo pig?"

" De? Haraboji..what do you mean?"

" I'm sure you know what I meant."

" Er... Haraboji... We just fulfilled your wish. I.. We.. We just did it.. Haraboji, can I not answer this question?"

" No, I meant what you did to her, not what both of you did! She was really upset about it right?"

" Aniyo she is not. We agreed on this. I didn't force it on her."

" Heo Young Saeng, stop denying. Someone told me you tried to ground her from something, and she is really upset about it. Shoot, how did you punish her?"

" Haraboji, this should have been your first question. I was actually panicking just now."

" You thought I was asking about your private life? Aish Saeng ah, I'm not a single bit curious about what you did to her to make that baby appear inside her. I don't care how both of you did it, as long as I see the end product. Haraboji isn't an unreasonable person to be bugging you about these kind of things too Saeng!" He laughed and pat my shoulder.

" But you pulled me into this room asking what I did to her straight after she mentioned about my forth jewel. Anybody would mistake your question for that."

" Aish you were thinking the wrong way, I ain't at fault. So? What is it you grounded her from that makes her so upset?"

" From me."

" Aish my goodness. Did that pabo pig transmit her piggy disease to you? Of course I know that punishment was set by you! I want to know what is it that you grounded her from which makes her so upset?!"

" I know haraboji, that's why I'm telling you, I grounded her from her husband. I didn't allow her to ask for anything she desires from me. Including everything related to my band."

" That was really cruel. So you didn't touch her at all after setting that punishment?"

" You can say that, by right it's suppose to be this way."

" Heo Young Saeng, how could you do that to my granddaughter in law? Was that how you had been treating her? Now I'm really wondering about your private life... Is that baby she is carrying a part of the Heo generation?"

" Yes haraboji, of course. She is pregnant way before I grounded her. I'm very sure that baby belongs to me. Aigoo she deserved that punishment, I am really afraid to lose her again.."

" But that's too much. She is so nice to agree to that punishment, if it was other ladies, they would just ignore you for that month.."

" That's why you approved her that time haraboji. My wife knows that I did this for her own good. She wouldn't ignore me just like that."

" So both of you act like total strangers at home?"

" I just made her see me as her idol now.. So it makes life easier for her."

" Aish.. I have to do something about this," Haraboji frowned and trudged out of the room.

 

Gill's POV

 

" Haraboji, what took you so long?" Yoon Saeng held his hand and asked in his kiddy tone.

" Ahh mianhae YoonSaengie.. Aigoo, you have grown so much since the last time I saw you. That shows that your pabo omma didn't bring you here for a LONG time."

" Haraboji... I brought them here today," I pouted and complained.

" Yah! Pabo pig, sit closer to your husband! He won't eat you up!"

" Ahh.. Aigoo haraboji, it's been quite some time I see you, just let me sit beside you. Hmm haraboji?"

" I don't want your pabo disease to transmit to me. Just sit beside your husband."

" Then after that you will blame me for transmitting my pabo disease to him. I'm getting smarter these days haraboji! I won't fall for that. Keke."

" Yah Saeng. If I see that gap between you and your wife after I bring the kids to choose their lollipops, I'll come down hard on you. Come kids, let's go. I bought a wide variety of lollipops specially for you," Haraboji held their hands and led the kids to the kitchen.

" Erm... Saengie, is haraboji alright? Why is he so worried about us suddenly?"

" Ani.. Nothing. He misses you, I guess."

" Ehh impossible. Haraboji hates me. Keke," I joked and chuckled.

We still left that gap between us. It's not like we will violate those rules if we sit closer to one another, but it's better to keep the distance from now on till the end of the month.. In case he accused me of violating those rules if I sit any closer to him.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

I kept the distance from her, wasn't because it was stated in the list of rules. But I knew that if I were to be any closer to her, she will be even more upset about the fact that it was 'so near yet so far'.

" You can come closer if you want," I murmured softly.

" Just stay wherever we are. I may faint if you come any closer."

" De. I also thought so," I chuckled and added.

The whole purpose of haraboji excusing himself with the kids was for us to talk things out, and perhaps hope that I would abolish those punishments. But Gill knew very well that I would stick to what I said and not waver that decision.

After a while, he came back with the kids waving their lollipops happily in their hands.

" Appa! I got a cola lollipop!" Yoon Eun ran up to me and exclaimed.

" Wahh did you thank haraboji?"

" De! Omma, can I eat it now?"

" No, after lunch."

" Pleaseee omma! Haraboji! Omma didn't allow us to open our lollipops now..." They pouted in disappointment.

" Don't bother about your omma now. Just open it. Permission granted by haraboji," Haraboji gave them the permission to open it. The kids jumped for joy and started tearing the wrappers of their lollipops.

" Saengie, haraboji refuses to agree with whatever I say. Can you please ask the kids not to eat it now?"

" Ahh de. Eunnie, Eun Hee, Yoon Saeng... You're making omma upset now. What did I say about making omma upset?"

" Appa... Omma was upset the past few days as well.. She wasn't just upset on this particular day," Eun Hee voiced out her rights.

" De appa, omma seldom smile at home too.." Yoon Saeng added fuel to the fire.

" See Saeng! That's what I was trying to get across... Now even your kids are blaming you. Actually no, they are blaming this pabo pig here."

" Haraboji! I'm fine with it! I'm not at fault for every single thing! I already accepted everything. I can't give in anymore! Chaesonghaeyo... I need to use the restroom," Gill contained her frustration and just let out a sigh.

" Saeng, console her! Go!"

I didn't had the choice but did as what Haraboji ordered.

" Gill... Kwenchana?"

" I don't understand why I'm always at fault for everything I do. Now even landing myself up into this punishment is entirely my fault as well.. He made it sound as though I'm really enjoying this punishment now.." She leaned against the walls of the restroom and complained.

" You know Haraboji just wanted to create the chance for us to talk things out. He didn't say it was your fault."

" I know.. I'm not angry at him. I'm just really disappointed with myself for landing myself into this state. I already tried very hard to put those punishment at the back of my mind, and now everybody has to remind me about it and continue rubbing salt onto my wounds. It really hurts!"

" I have been giving in to you these days, didn't I?"

" It feels different. You really has this capability to switch to your idol mode as quickly as you want. I really... Take my hats off you."

" Yah...Gill..."

" I'm alright."

" Then, should we get back to the living room, pretending like I just abolish those punishments?"

" De, we have to. If not Haraboji will nag at us again."

Then, I stuck out my hand and waited.

" De?? Jinja? You don't have to do this. We just have to smile and act like we're very happy."

" Give me your hand."

She bit her lower lips and refused to hold my hand. Although she always dreaded those punishments, she won't break the rules deliberately in front of me.

" Yah... Just take it as I want to hold your hand for now. I don't want Haraboji to suspect again." I grabbed her hand from her side and interlocked it as we paced back to where haraboji was.

Haraboji smiled and nodded. " That's the way! Saeng ah, you shouldn't waste so much energy punishing this pabo pig. It's a waste of your everything."

" Haraboji! Just admit that your heart really ached when you found out that Saengie was punishing me. Right right?" Gill let go of my hand and started teasing Haraboji again.

" Yah.. Heart ache for you? Who do you think you are? Work harder, I want to see an illusion of Yee Min in you, or I won't be satisfied at all."

" Aish... Haraboji, did you live your life chewing on grass?"

" Mwo?!"

" Keke aigoo haraboji, she meant you're bull-headed. Why is it so embarrassing to be complimenting my wife? She is the only grand daughter in law who deserved those praises," I chuckled and added.

" Er... Because.. Yah she only has the heart, but her looks is so mundane. She totally looks like an ahjumma on the streets. How can a top idol with all the looks marry such an odd-looking wife?"

" Haraboji!! I'm not that bad!"

" Waeyo? I think she is really pretty. The more I look at her, the more beautiful she gets. I think she is worthy to look at," I rebut.

" Your eyes are too small to see how a real woman looks like. She looks like a kid!"

" But I like it! Jinja Kyeopta."

" Keke Haraboji, this is called forever young. Lots of people are praying so hard to have those kiddy looks nowadays," Gill joked.

" Next time when your daughters grow up, people outside will mistake them as Saeng's wife instead of you."

" It's okay, we will be old by then. It will be recognisable. Anyway, I think Saengie have that kiddy face too. That's why we are the model couple! Aigoo haraboji, you too. I think you looks like you're only in your 50s, " Gill tried to win the conversation war with him.

" 50s? Ahh Cheongmal?" I could see that satisfaction beaming from his face.

" De! Kiddy haraboji! Keke."

" I.. I shall accept that and not waste my breath arguing with a pabo pig anymore," he pretended to be annoyed and walked away to play with the kids in the other room.

" Ahhh haraboji and his pride.. Geez... You won't be like him when you age right?"

" Maybe..." I grinned and shrugged.

" Better not. I don't want another old Heo to start dreading my presence and picking on me."

" Aigoo I won't. There is nothing on you for me to pick."

" I'll mark those words Saengie.. Keke hmm.. So I'm really pretty and worthy to look at huh?"

" Ani, did I say that?"

" Drive me to the park later. I need to pick some grass for you."

" De, I prefer the greener ones. Remember."

" Mwo?! After the park, drive me to a provision shop. I need to get a pair of scissors to trim off your lashes so you won't look as though you're closing your eyes all the time. Ahh then you can take a better look at me. Aishhhh.."

" I saw you... Inside out. What more do you still want me to look at? Your internal organs?"

" Yah!!!!! HEO YOUNGSAENG!! Are you tired of living?" She couldn't help but chuckled at how I countered her argument.

" Aniyo, I-"

" Yah so how are you to counter that? No you're not tired of living because you have yet to see my internal organs? Huh?"

" I'm not interested in your internal organs. Okay, maybe I am. I shall take a look at your heart and see if it's still-"

" Beating for you? Is that what you want to say?"

" Aniyo! I'm not that cheesy. I just want to check if your heart is still functioning properly. It doesn't seem to be pumping enough blood to your brains, piggy.."

" Then I'm afraid that my pabo disease is transmitting to you in process..."

" Kwenchana, I already crafted out my lyrics for quite a few songs in advance. It doesn't harm me in any way."

" Talk to my hand."

" Keke.. Aigoo. But seriously, trust me, your looks aren't as ordinary as how haraboji described."

" Since when have I admitted that my looks were exactly what Haraboji described?" She boasted. I knew she didn't meant it that way, she just wanted to test my reaction.

" De?? I was just trying to make you feel better. Aishhh..."

" So you didn't mean what you said just now?!"

Then I looked at her with a look I know she would melt over and grinned. "What do you think?"

" Er..I..I..was j-just.."

" No I didn't meant it," I grimaced and replied. 

" Okay.." She gave a nonchalent answer.

" Yah aren't you going to scream your YAHHH!!!?? "

" Wasting my breath..."

" Aish.. you know I meant it..." I looked away and chuckled. 

" Harabojiiiii!! Where are you??" She flushed and immediately scrambled away to look for Haraboji.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! Sorry for the long wait! 

 

@ aYi_foRever501

LOL! I laughed so hard at how you want Saengie to fall into his own trap of his punishment kekeke! He...will.. definitely..somehow hahaha. ANDWAE!!! Dongsaeng ahhhh NOOOO!! I'm sure you will go back to standing on Saengie's side on my next chapter! :)) HAHAHA yeah true, I'll die first even before killing him as well LOL. Thankyu for commenting dongsaengie!! <3

@ Areu501

Yeah :( Oh well, it's her fault anyway. Keke but indeed, Saengie was a little too harsh >.< Hahaha he is smart isn't he? LOL. Thankyu for commenting unnie! :))

@ Green_Pea501

Kekeke thanks! :)) There will be more to come ^^ Thankyu for commenting! :DD

@ bigbangluv143

Yeah.. actually Gill is just making the whole situation sound as bad as possible..haha. But yeah, agree..it's too harsh lol. Yups! I would have refuse to let go if I were her hahahaha! Woah dongsaengie, you're genius! Yeps, I already had that crafted out during my previous holiday, with a slight bit of difference keke. It'll be in the next chappie! ^^ Thankyu for commenting! <3

@ mako336647

Yup, Haraboji and his pride.. aigooo.. Keke let's see what Saengie tries to do in my next chapter then :) Awww you wouldn't let go of Saengie for that whole night? Keke I think I wouldn't as well, if it was me keke ^^ This punishment will end in a month's time, same duration as her 1st punishment :) Thankyu for commenting! :D Anyway, so sorry, my little cousin was messing around with my com that day and deleted some of my comments, but luckily I found back the history and got to reply. Sorry! Won't happen again! :( 

@ moonglow

Yeah.. keke. Hahaha ya exactly, gill is really not taking the punishment well! :)) Saengie is really not letting her off >.< Poor Gill.. oh well.. LOL. Nope, Saengie won't decrease the 2nd punishment time, it will be the same for as the 1st punishment, 1 whole month XD Their bickerings are seriously never ending lol, I don't know why I always end them off like that hahaha. Thankyu for commenting chingu! ^o^ Anyway, so sorry, my little cousin was messing around with my com that day and deleted some of my comments, but luckily I found back the history and got to reply. Sorry! Won't happen again! :( 

@ unchangedlove

Hii! :) Oh haha. Yups! Mine finally ended already! :)) Wow the business school all started and ended their exams so early, all my business friends were laughing at the science school people for having to pull through another week of exams >.<  Anyway, lol yeah... it's not good at all, he is being too harsh XD HAHAHA! Thankyu for commenting! ^o^

@ i_candie

Keke yeah true, ahhh but he won't waver his decision that easily, that one month of punishment still goes on XD Aigooo yeah poor Gill.. hmm.. but Saengie already sorta gave in to her keke. Don't glare at him. hehe. YES EunHee is forever on her appa's side >.< Shop well! Remember to get some stuff for yor kyuiee as well! LOL. Oh ya, I almost fell asleep listening to all her complains -.- aish.. keke. Thankyu for commenting chingu! <3

@ love4kpop827

HELLO! :D Wow thanks so much for reading, glad you enjoyed reading them! Happy belated birthday to you ~ ^^ Yup, I'm happy to make new friends! :)) Thanks for commenting! ^o^