Aigoo~~

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

The next day, omma and appa decided to bring the kids out so, leaving only Saengie and I at home again.

" Yah, why are you so free these days? Did your company sacked you or something like that?" I questioned Saengie.

" Aniyo! I have been so busy the past few weeks.. Didn't you notice that? And I don't have to work every single day. I only have to work when there is an event or recording or whatsoever. Other than that, I'm free."

" Ahh jinja?"

" De Jinja! Let's do some shopping today, how about that?"

" Don't you have friends? I thought you always ask your friends out whenever you're free?"

" Can I reserve my day for you today?"

" Ahh sure sure keke. But, are you sure you want to shop with me? Just me and you?"

" De... How many years have we been together..aigoo and you're still worried about that. You should have gotten used to the stares and know how to tackle the situation."

I sighed and nodded.

" Wear this. You look nice in this." He took out a set of clothes from my wardrobe and said.

" My turn.. Hmm, wear this. You look cool in red," I chose a set of clothes for him as well.

" Red? Are you colour-blind? This is black!"

" I know, but there are red checkers on it too. Aigoo, anyway you look good in both red and black. Just wear this."

Both of us got dressed in whatever the other party chose.

" Yeppeuda.. So how do you want your hair to be fixed today? I'll help you," he seemed to be in a jolly mood for no good reasons.

" Ponytail. Remember how you tied my hair during our honeymoon that time? I want that."

He nodded and did as I wanted. Indeed professional.. Still without the use of anything to fasten it, and I'm sure, no dents when I unfasten it later.

" My turn. How do you want your hair to be fixed today, mr heo?"

" Anything you like. Just make sure it's presentable."

I blew his hair with the hair dryer and style it to the kind I like.

" Handsome. Just as I like. Keke. Wahh I think I'm seriously an all rounder.. I could become a stylist as well. Hahahaha!" I self-praised.

" Hmm, yah..it was already like that even before you blow it. It's just flatter before that. I didn't even change my hairstyle since the day you warned me not to do so.

" I blew it like that okay... Hmm, I think.. let's mess it up. I don't want girls to start drooling over you later."

" No no no! Let's go!" He shunned away and dragged me out of the room.

-------

 

As usual, he will have his shades on while I just walk beside him, not having any physical contact at all.

We stopped by a cafe down the street and decided to get in for a light treat.

He took out his shades as he flipped the menu.

" Do it again, do it again. I like the way you take off your shades in that super cool manner," I pestered as softly as possible.

" Andwae." He shook his head and laughed.

" Tsk... Kwenchana. Ahh let's order now."

The waitress came and suddenly, Saengie's expression changed. I didn't bother and greeted as I started ordering what I wanted.

" What do you want?" I asked him.

" Erm.. Ahh dear, what do you think it's nice here?" He purposely asked that with a DEAR in front.

I stepped on his feet and glared at him. Of course I could tell that the waitress is somehow a fan and sensed her uneasiness.

He laughed and told the waitress what he wanted while looking at me.

She stuttered as she repeated the order.

"  Erm chaesonghaeyo, I think I ordered strawberry instead of banana milkshake," I smiled and corrected her politely.

" Ahh..d-de..Chaesonghamnida. It..it..will be served as soon as possible.." She panicked and dashed back into the kitchen.

I smiled at her adorable actions.

" Yah.. Saengie.. You're so rude! You should be looking at her while ordering your coffee. Why are you looking at me while answering her??" I asked in annoyance.

" Erm.. Oh did I? I didn't realize that.."

" Anyway..Saengie, don't you think that waitress resembles me a little? The more I look at her, the more I thought so..keke," I cheekily asked him.

" That's the reason why I couldn't get myself to look at her."

" De??"

" Okay, I think I have to confess something. But you have to trust me, hmm?"

" What is it? You're scaring me."

" Remember that day when I called you to tell you that I saw a fangirl who resembles you during my 3 weeks fanmeeting marathon? That day when you're in Singapore, remember?"

" De I remember. Oh my, don't tell me it's her??"

" Wait, then a few days after, you found out about that 20 seconds kiss incident right? Those pictures didn't really revealed the girl's face. Do you want to know who that fangirl is and how she looks like?"

" I think I get what you mean.. So that fangirl who forced that kiss on you is that same fangirl whom you were telling me about our resemblance, and if I'm not wrong, she is that waitress, am I right??"

He nodded subtly. " But trust me, I thought she looks like you way before that incident happened, and you know it's all a misunderstanding right? She came for every single performance and autograph session I had in all the countries. So plainly, she just kept following us wherever we go that time. She is a local."

" De de de, you are worried I will think that just because she looks like me and so you allowed her to kiss you right? Aniyo, we already settled the misunderstanding that day, kwenchana, I understand. Ahh so it's that courageous waitress huh...aish.." I looked towards her direction and shot a smirk.

" De it's her.. Aish, I feel so awkward now."

" No wonder you purposely called me dear just now..tsktsk.."

" De, I did that on purpose. That kind of girl is really a turn off. I never encountered such a fangirl in my entire life as a celebrity before.."

" Don't be so bad. She looks quite decent to me actually. Okay okay she is coming, don't say anything..arraseo?" I warned him softly.

" Erm... Sorry for the long wait..this is yours and..yours.." She shivered as she placed those drinks in front of us.

" Wow, my coffee is going to spill over if you continue shivering..." Saengie laughed and said. I could tell he wasn't joking at all even though he faked a laugh out.

" Yah! Zip up! Erm..kwenchana? Are you feeling unwell?" I held her hand and asked in concern.

" Ani..ani I'm fine.. Kamsahamnida." She quickly slid her hands off mine and bowed slightly.

" Chaesonghamnida, he likes to joke around, you should know that keke. He isn't like that usually, I think he must be running a fever now.. Haha," I looked into Saengie's eyes and tapped him on his hands as I told the waitress.

" Who says I'm running a fever hmm piggy?" He purposely held on to my hand and squeezed it lightly.

" Er...enjoy your drinks.. Chaesonghamnida," She ended off with an apology randomly and walked away.

Then, I let go of his grip and stirred my milkshake. " Keke you're so evil..." I shook my head and said.

" You hinted me to do it. Right?" He mumbled under his breath and sipped a little of his coffee.

I took out a tissue and helped him wipe the cream that was stained on his lips. " Drink properly," I giggled and told him.

He chuckled. " You knew she was still looking at us right? Ahh there is this side of you too.."

" Eiii I wasn't doing this on purpose, an idol shouldn't have any flaws on his face at any point of time. I was trying to be nice by helping you wipe it off."

He shook his head and grinned.

"Aish.. Afterall, she stole my husbands lips.. I'm not taking revenge, it's just that I need to tell her how disappointed I was at that point of time and how wrong she was.." I drank my milkshake and whispered.

He paused for a while and suddenly said, " let's exchange drinks. I want to try some of yours. Try my coffee too, it's quite nice."

Then, before I could say anything, he just tried the milkshake from my straw. " Wahh.. It's sweet. Just like how I feel now.." He just kept playing around with his words.

I tried his coffee on that exact same spot he drank on as well. " Gahh your coffee taste weird.. It's bitter but then it turned sweet as i swallow down."

" The thing you swallowed was my saliva, the thing you tasted was the coffee." He smirked and teased.

" Hahaha you're disgusting... Okay okay we should stop. I don't want to feel like a now."

" De de.." We laughed it off and continued drinking from what we initially ordered.

--------

 

We left the cafe and I continued smiling when I recalled what happened a while ago.

" Very fun huh?" He grinned and ask.

" Aniyo, very evil. But I don't know why... It's kinda.. Funny. Aigoo.. This incident is making me into a super annoying person."

" I don't think so. It's alright."

" This is the first time I saw this attitude of you towards your fans.. Amazing. Since when you manage to do that?"

" I'm nice to all my fans if they are nice to me. She made me into a scandalous person and smeared my name all over magazines and newspapers that period of time. All thanks to her..."

" Yah, I should be the one who is mad at her and not you, since she is your fan, you should understand and forgive her. Arraseo? Don't gossip about her behind people's back."

" De de de, you're the only person I complain to about her."

As we were walking, a small girl came up to us suddenly.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Unnie wants to pass this letter to you. Hope you'll read it." After that, she ran off to the opposite direction.

" Pali open up and read." I urged.

 

Dear Youngsaeng oppa,

 

Annyeonghaseyo. I guess you will know who I am after reading this. I don't know how many times I should apologize to amend the mistake I made that day. Today, I saw you and a lovely lady at my cafe today. To be honest, I know about your relationship with her before that incident. But..I really don't know where I mustered that courage from to kiss you in front of so many people that day. Really really..sorry. I know you're disappointed to have a fan like me, I can see it from your expression just now, I understand. But all I can tell you is, I know my mistake and will never repeat it again. Although you don't like me as your fan now, I'll still support you and your band silently. I promise not to create anymore havoc. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I hope your dear will understand and forgive me. She is a very lovely lady, now I understand why you chose her.

Once again, Chaesonghamnida.

 

Your remorseful fan,

Choi Im hyun.

-----

 

Saengie folded that piece of paper after reading it and place it into his pocket.

" Kaja." He gestured with his fingers and walked off.

" So..kwenchana?" I asked.

" De de..."

He pretended like he doesn't care, but coming from an idol who loves all his fans dearly, he surely feels something about that letter.

As the day slowly turned dusk, he pulled me along to a shop which sells all the different kinds of cards.

He searched between all the cards to look for a particular one he wants. Of course, I know exactly the card with the wordings he wants.

" Is this the one you're looking for?" I picked out a card with a teddy bear and a speech bubble which says, Kwenchanayo ^^

 " Ahh de de. Komawo."

He bought that small piece of card and wrote on it.

" Here, write something too."

After that, we returned to that cafe and looked for that particular waitress. But it seemed like, she hid in the kitchen and refused to come out. Fortunately, we saw that little girl again.

" Can you help us pass this card to your unnie?  Kamsahamnida."

" De."

We smiled and left the cafe.

 

Im hyun's POV

 

I opened the card and teared.

 

To Im Hyun,

Annyeong, youngsaeng oppa here. I read your letter of apology, it's really sincere. So, don't worry. I won't remember that incident anymore. You're forgiven. I look forward to seeing you at our next few autograph sessions and concerts/performances! ^^ Be happy!

Ps:  Your drinks are really nice. Keke.

------

Dear Im Hyun,

Annyeong, I am that lady with Youngsaeng oppa in your cafe just now. Just wanted to tell you that, you're a very nice lady, and Youngsaeng oppa really was touched by your letter. I won't put that incident to heart as well (: It's an accident. Hope you have fun working at your cafe! I will come here frequently with him to try more of your other drinks whenever we are free. Stay pretty! ^^

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So you know who SHE is now? :p ( hope you guys still remember that incident keke.)  Comment! ^^

 

@ dandeli0n

Keke yeps! :)) Awww, isn't he already your hubby? Keke OUR Saengie right? LOL. Yeah true, Eun Hee is a poor girl, the parents can't be not upset with the twins. But then, the twins are too young to understand the situation now.. So maybe that's why Saengie went easy on them. It's not entirely their fault XD Haha yeah, Eun Hee is still that cheeky girl keke. Ahh keke I love long comments as well, hehe so it's okay if it's long ^^ I appreciate it hehe. 

@ mako336647

Yeps! :D This chapter involves them too! ^o^ Yeah, that incident will remain as a trauma for Eun Hee for life. T,T Just hope that nobody will try to rip that healing wound again :)) Awww YES Saengie is really amazing.. Wow you got such a capable *cough* imaginary hubby huh? *Envious* Hahaha. Hope you like this chapter as well XD

@ i_candie

Haha yeah! I love Eun Hee, I'll make her shine kekeke. Lol yups he is, aigoo~ but he will only get gill killed if he really wants a whole football team. LOL. I pity her! >.< Wow you want loads of siblings? Haha so you can bully them right unnie? haha joking. Yups, indeed, more silblings are more fun. :D he seriously need to stop wanting a whole football team if he don't want to waste his money lol. Ahhh?? Yah!! Yeah maybe the other 3 members will know, but they will be on kyusaeng's side as well, once they found them, they will keep them from you as well XD keke. Erm, maybe you can take back your kyu, but don't try taking Saengie away >.<