Act~

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

Saengie pulled me along to meet kyujong oppa. He was suddenly more excited than KyuJong oppa to talk about that matter.

We met in an eatery down the street.

" Kyu ah, so how are both of you progressing?"

" Yee min and I?"

" De."

" Fine...but she is quite busy with work nowadays, and I was also overseas for those few weeks, so I seldom get to meet her these days."

" Ahh... Hmm..kyu, both of you have already been together for quite a few years, don't you think you should be moving on with her already?"

" Mwo?" Kyu oppa widened his eyes in surprise.

" Kyu Jong oppa, I'm sure Yee min unnie would want the same life as me now. So you get what Saengie and I meant right?" I added.

" Aish... Actually, I have it all planned already keke."

" Wah wah wah.. You should have told us earlier, then we need not think of how to twist our words around to tell you."

" Aniyo hyung, but I'm afraid..."

" Manager hyung will understand it. Don't worry. And our fans will give you their blessings too."

" Ani.. You see, Yee min isn't like Gill."

" So?"

" So... Er.. Gill really loves you, hyung..."

" Yee min unnie doesn't love you?" I asked.

" Ani, she does, but I'm worried she will reject me. Furthermore, the person she loved once was youngsaeng hyung, sometimes I'm not too sure what she thinks. Hyung and you are destined to be together for life, I'm not sure about us..." Kyu sighed and told us.

" Aigoo, Kyu, you need not worry about that. Yee min and I are already the past, she has gotten over it long time ago. All of us can see how much chemistry both of you have with each other. The way you guys communicate is different from typical couples as well.. I mean, who communicate by teasing each other the whole time? I think only you and Yee min does that."

" Yes, that's what I'm worrying about. Because of the way we communicate, I'm not certain about what she thinks, and how she feels... Our minds don't connect as well as Gill and you." Kyu Jong oppa shook his head and said.

" Don't keep comparing. Gill and I shouldn't be your example. We are too close to begin with, I mean.. We are already married so you can't compare. Of course there will be a difference. But have some faith in Yee min, I'm sure she won't disappoint you."

" But..."

" Girls often don't mean what they say. She may be always mentioning about Saengie but deep down in her heart, she just wants an assurance. She wants to know if you will get jealous if she talks about him. And the only reason that she does that, it's because she really loves you," I explained.

" Since both of you needs an assurance and confirmation, maybe we could plan something out." Saengie suggested.

Then he shot me a look and grinned. I nodded and smiled.

" Yah yah see see! That's what I meant. Both of you knows what each other is thinking just by exchanging a look. Yee min and I can't seem to do that.."

" Yah! Don't change the subject.. Okay so we will carry out our plan," Saengie chuckled and said.

" What did you plan?? Does it involve any breaking up or whatsoever?"

" It involves everybody. Gill, me,the other three brothers, and of course, you and yee min. I'll inform the other three later."

" Will she get angry if she knows it's all an act?"

" Don't you want a confirmation of her feelings towards you? If we don't try, you will never know."

" Fine fine, so what should I do?"

" Gill, you explain."

" Pretend that 5 of you got into a very serious conflict with each other. Okay to be exact, the other four are unhappy with you for some reason. Then you couldn't take it anymore that you want to leave SS501. For me, I will show off my acting skills by crying to her because of that 20 seconds kiss incident that happened. Then I will see what she says, it's for a reason. After that, I will have a pretend phonecall about the news of you planning to leave SS501. So everything will start from there and we will just act accordingly. Understand?"

" Are you sure this will work out?" Kyu Jong oppa doubted.

" We have to try! Okay, I will inform the others now." Saengie said and started calling to inform the rest.

After a while....

" Okay, settled. Gill will ask her out tomorrow. It's Saturday, so you don't have to work on weekends right?" Saengie turned and asked me.

" De, okay so settled. Just wait for your phone calls tomorrow."

" I don't want to end up quarrelling with Yee min because I deceived her."

" Won't won't won't. Aigoo... I'll explain to her if that happens," Saengie double confirmed with him.

I could see Kyu Jong oppa really worried about it, but if we don't try, he will never get an answer.

--------

 

We went back home while waiting for the kids school's dismissal time.

" Saengie, actually are you sure it will work out?" I ask in worry.

" De it will."

" I'm quite worried for Kyu Jong oppa actually..."

" I know Yee min very well. She can take jokes. Remember the last time where we went to the zoo with them? Yee Min also planned out an act. Remember?"

" Ahh de de.. I remembered it now."

" De, so don't worry. Anyway how is your lyrics going?"

" What lyrics?"

" Aish... Remember we wanted to compose a song for our kids before I left to the different countries?"

" Ahh! Kekeke."

" So I suppose you forgot right?"

" My mind was filled with that incident.. I didn't even have the mood for anything. You can't blame me for it..." I sulked and mumbled.

" De de de. Mianhae." he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I smiled.

" I already wrote my part out. Waiting for yours now," he whispered gently.

" I have never really written lyrics to a song before. So I'm afraid it will-"

" I have. You can ask me. Hmm.. I'm planning to make the song like a harmony, so it will be something like..you echoing after me at certain stanzas of the song. Of course, in different lyrics. So you can just follow my lyrics, and fit in yours. It's easier and nicer that way. Both our voices will be more distinctive."

" Is there any way where your voice can overlap mine, so as to make mine not that obvious?"

" No way. Your voice have to be heard, together with mine."

" Ahh... It will be a spoiler. Jinja, I'm not a singer."

" I'll guide you along, it will be really fun. Trust me."

" So you and I will be recording our voices separately right? Then edit it to blend it together?"

" Aniyo. We'll be recording at the same time. You'll sing your part and I'll sing mine and we'll harmonize where necessary."

" Can we do it separately? It's stressful to sing with you. And.. I.. I might be so mesmerize by your voice that I'll forget my lyrics and forget when to sing and-" I pulled off slightly from his embrace and look at him.

" You can bring the lyrics sheet in while recording my dear.. There is nothing to feel stressful about. As long as you sing from your heart, it will be nice. Jinja, I'll try to help you along as much as possible and blend my voice together with yours. It will be perfect." He smiled and assured. He seemed really excited and serious about this.

" De... I'll work on the lyrics one of these days." 

He smiled and ruffled my fringe. I quickly stole a peck on his cheek and dashed up to my room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keke 2nd update! :)) Comment! ^o^

 

@ dandeli0n

Sorry! >.< Keke. I'll create a chance for you to in again lol. Yups, they have to hahaha. Ahh santa unnie, keke, hope you have fun reading the two updates! :)) Thankyu for commenting! 

@ Areu501

Hahaha yeah, Gill is really naughty LOL. Ahh it's sweet already? hehe Wahhh I love kyu-jiyoung couple. keke. Don't worry, I'll make kyu-yeemin couple different from gill-saengie. kekeke. Kyaaa you're jealous already? ahh ottoke.. >.< Haha. Hope you like the two updates! Thankyu for your comment unnie! 

@ bigbangluv143

Yeps super agree haha. Lol Yay glad you like it ^^ Yups I added your idea in :)) Sorry, it's not dedicated to her.. yet. haha. Yeah, Saengie always does that tsktsktsk..he ah.. aish.. lol. Anyway, yups, I'm bringing in the other couple already :) Lmao, remind her of her homeland. Good job dongsaeng! She won't miss home like that. Hope you like the double updates! Thanks for commenting! ^.^

@ mako336647

^^ Yeps, everything resolved. I can't drag t for long... I wanted to but failed. Lol. Haha the kids won't get involved in this, they are really too young for it. keke. Yeah, I also like writing how saengie shower his care for *cough* Gi- I mean.. you *cough* hahaha XD Hope you enjoyed the two updates! Thanks for the comment! ^o^

@ i_candie

Thankyu! Yeah failed, *pout*. ahh whatever..haha yes they just can't stop talking about him.. aigoo.. Wahh glad you like it. Hope you like the double update! about kyu and *cough* you *cough* hahaha. Thankyu for the comment chingu! :DD