Friends' visit

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

As my friends and I were walking through the pavement, towards my house, I saw a tall figure on the opposite direction, a distance away. One look, and I know who that person is. I chuckled and signaled him to go into the house first.

" Gill Gill! I think I saw Youngsaeng oppa! Hurry hurry, we have to catch up with him!" Vic screamed.

" Ssshhhhhhh! No no, we walk slower, we have to be way after him. I don't want tomorrow's news headline to be 'A group of girls going into the same house as SS501 Heo youngsaeng'. There may be some paparazzi around here, you never know."

" Ahhh..true true. So should we stay at that park over there first?" They pointed to the park nearby and said.

" Yes yes good idea! We totally should do that." Then, I dragged them to that park and sat on a bench.

" So each time both of you go out on a date, you will end up going back home at different timings?"

" Sort of... We will see..."

" Poor thing..."

" What's so sad about that? It's just a few minutes apart." I reasoned out.

" De de de de..."

" Wow youngsaeng oppa became more handsome, even from afar. We haven't seen him for a long time."

" Did he? Oh I didn't realize that."

" Yah yah yah!"

" Keke de of course he has became more handsome. My Saengie... What do you think?"

" Ours!"

" Fine fine! "

" So can we go in now? We've been here for years!" Jan exaggerated.

" It's only 10 minutes. Okay let's go in."

I purposely walked up and pressed the intercom even though I have the key.

" ShowTime. Start posing. He can see it from the intercom inside." I joked.

" Hahaha that's funny, but, no thanks. I wouldn't want to make a fool out of myself in front of my beloved idol." Vic scoffed.

I shook my head and laugh. Then, the door unlocked. Four of them rushed in like as though there was no tomorrow.

" Annyeonghaesyo Youngsaeng oppa!" All of them screamed.

I quickly dashed in and locked the door.

" Yah what's the difference if you scream his name here and not waiting at the park just now?" I panicked and mumbled.

" Don't worry," Saengie smiled ad assured.

" So how have you girls been?" He asked casually.

" Fine! Keke kamsahamnida." They awkwardly bowed slightly. Even after so many meet ups with Saengie , they are still shy in front of him.

" Eun Hee and her friends should be in her room doing their project right?" I ask.

" I came in 10 minutes ago, haven't got up to her room yet. But judging from the high pitch laughter from upstairs, they should be in her room now." Saengie told me.

" Sorry, I need to go up to check on her. Make yourself at home first." I apologized to my friends and went up to Eun Hee's room with Saengie.

Saengie knocked onto her door and gently opened it.

" Appa! Omma!"

" Annyeonghaseyo," her friends politely greeted.

" Ahh annyeonghaseyo. Yoon Saeng, Yoon Eun, come out, don't disturb Eun Hee. She got a project that needs to be completed. Come.." Saengie gestured them to go out of Eun Hee's room. Of course, the twins obeyed.

" Tell us if you need anything." I smiled and closed the door.

 

Eun Hee's POV

 

" Omona! Your appa is famous!" Yeon hee, one of my friends, exclaimed.

" De? How did you know?"

" My unnie always show me his photo. Oh god, why didn't you tell us about this?"

" How old is your unnie?"

" 18 this year. We have a huge ."

" Oh.. No wonder.."

" Your appa guides you along in your singing doesn't he? No wonder our choir teacher wants to promote you to the soprano," Seo yeon asked.

" Sometimes. But he is too busy to guide me nowadays."

" Lucky you. Anyway, how is your omma?"

" She is the best."

" Unnie will be devastated if I tell her about this."

" She should have known about this by now, I think. Appa says almost all Triple S knows about this."

" Ani, as in, if I tell her I met her idol in person, and also if I tell her my best friend's appa is her idol. I think unnie will go crazy."

" My appa is famous. So I have to protect him. So you can't say this out."

" De, I won't."

" But why is your surname Kang? I thought your appa's surname is Heo? Unnie says that."

" I..I'm a Heo too... Kang is just..just.." Just then, omma opened the door, at the right time. I quickly changed the subject.

" Omma!" I happily called.

" De, need any help in anything?" She came in and ask in her soft tone.

" Aniyo, kamsahamnida." My friends politely replied.

" Wow, you girls are so polite. So, how is your project going?"

" Good. We are discussing on our ideas. Anyway, omma, this is Seo yeon and yeon Hee, and both of them are my choir mates as well, my best friends in school." I introduced my friends to omma.

" Ahh, I see. That's good.." She smiled. " You girls want to stay for dinner? My friends are here as well, so Eun Hee's appa and I were thinking to order pizzas. You can stay if you want."

Yeon Hee and Seo Yeon looked at each other and were at a loss. They were too shy.

" De de they are staying." I answered for them.

" Wahh Eun Hee ah, how do you know?"

" Yeon Hee, just tell your unnie then ask her to inform your parents. You will be able to stay for sure. Seo Yeon, you will stay right? Keke." I grinned and told them.

" Aigoo..." Omma ruffled my hair and chuckled.

" Okay, you better inform your parents first ne? The phone is just behind you, you may use that to call. I'll go out first hmm?"

" De, kamsahamnida," My friends thanked again.

Omma left the room and my friends' jaw dropped.

" Hahaha your expressions are so funny. Close your mouth!" I chortled.

" Your omma is indeed the best. She is so gentle... My omma punishes and scolds me all the time, how I wish I have an omma like her."

" Omma punishes me too, but she does that for a reason. De, when she isn't angry, she is very gentle and nice. I jinja love omma."

" Wow, then my unnie has no reason to be jealous. Keke." Yeon Hee grimaced and joked.

" De of course."

 

Gill's POV

 

" Piggy, I'm going out for a while. I need to buy some stuffs. I'll be back soon," Saengie walked over and told me.

" Don't call me piggy in front of my friends.. Aish.." I sighed.

" Kwenchana, they should know how piggy you are. And it's better than calling what I've been calling you in front of your friends right?"

" Yes absolutely. Actually I don't mind, but Vic will go crazy." I turned to Vic as she shot me a deathly glare.

Saengie looked at her and smiled. She blushed from head to toe.

" Ehh don't blush over my husband. And you, don't show her that dimpled smile. She can't take it. Shoo shoo.." I instructed both of them and gestured for Saengie to go away.

Saengie gave a light squeeze on my shoulders and left after putting on his shades.

" I thought I just died.." Vic took a deep breath and retorted.

" You won't die over a smile. I would have been dead a long time ago if I were you.. keke." I laughed.

" Don't you ever question him on where he is going?" Johanna raised an eyebrow and ask.

I shook my head.

" Why?"

" Why not? He can't possibly be doing anything illegal outside."

" But I thought it's normal for everyone to ask..."

" I need to give him his space. I don't want to feel as though I'm controlling wherever he goes. He already said he is going out to buy some stuffs back. I won't try to suspect him just on that..."

" But asking where he's going is a form of concern."

" Okay okay fine, I'll ask him later when he comes back. He will tell me anyway..."

After a while, Eun Hee came down and came looking for someone.

" Who are you looking for?"

" Appa."

" He just went out to get something. Waeyo?"

" Keke..er.. choir practice," Eun Hee gave that cheeky smirk and said. My friends burst out laughing.

" Ahhh, you girls bully appa huh..." I chuckled and reply.

" Omma omma let me tell you something disastrous." Then, she whispered into my ear about how Yeon Hee's unnie is a big fan of Saengie and she will beg to come along with Yeon Hee for any kinds of project in the future.

" De? Jinja? Ahh.. Kwenchana."

" Omma! I don't want appa to be taken away by Yeon Hee's unnie."

" He won't. Don't worry. I'll tell him to go into your room when he comes back. Don't leave your friends in the room alone for too long."

Eun Hee sulked and trudged back to her room.

" Where are your twins?" Rachel asked.

" Taking a nap in their room. You think Saengie can go out just like that if they are not asleep?"

" No..keke."

Actually after Saengie left, I suddenly felt that nauseas feeling coming back but I just held it in and continue with the conversation.

Then, I suddenly kept quiet and listen to whatever they talked about.

" Why are you so quiet all of a sudden? Are you okay?" They tapped me and ask.

I nodded and fake a grin.

After a few minutes, Saengie came back. The moment he saw me, he knew what I was up to.

" Pali! To the toilet!" He raised his voice.

My friends just gave that blank expression. Then, he came forward and dragged me to the washroom. I finally threw out everything I've held. He stood behind me and held my hair back.

" Yah... Why do you always like to hold it in? Isn't it uncomfortable? Do you know that it's not good for both my baby's and your health if you keep doing this?" Saengie scolded after I rinse my mouth.

" What?! This so called 'vomiting side effect' is just normal pregnancy symptoms, especially for the first few months... You don't have to be so worried about this!"

" But looking at your uncomfortable face worries me!"

" I'm fine. I just didn't want to spoil the time with my friends just now. They will be so worried after that for no good reasons."

" Ani, you does this all the time, not just the time when your friends are around."

" I don't like that puking feeling! It makes me sick. So I would rather hold it in than throw it out."

Then, my friends rushed to the washroom and checked on me.

" What's wrong? Are you okay??"

" Yes yes I am... Normal symptoms. Don't worry," I sighed and walked out.

" We almost forgot about your baby... Keke," Vic giggled.

" Yah yah... Did you hear what I say?" Saengie interrupted.

" De de I got that. Aish... Eun Hee is looking for you."

" Jinja... Piggy to the max." He shook his head and looked at me.

I stuck out my tongue when he turned and headed up towards Eun Hee's room.

" You worried my prince... Tsktsk, can you please not do things the extraordinary way? It's kind of worrying..." Vic nagged.

" There is nothing to worry about..."

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

I knocked on Eun Hee's door and went in.

" Were you looking for me?" I smiled and asked.

" De appa.. Erm... We..actually.. We need some help.. These are my friends, Yeon Hee and Seo Yeon. They are my choir mates as well.." Eun Hee stuttered and introduced.

I turn towards them and smiled. " So you girls need help in your singing?" I got the hint to Eun Hee's stutter.

" Not exactly help...we just need..erm..your guidance. Keke." Eun Hee twisted her words around.

" Aigoo..." I cleared my throat and sat beside Eun Hee.

" Erm.. My unnie says you sing extremely well, like an angel's voice." Yeon Hee spoke.

" Ahh jinja? Ani..kamsahamnida. So I guess your unnie is my fan?"

" Huge. She talks about you every single day. Now even my parents can predict what she is going to say even before she opens to talk. And she likes to blast your music everywhere at home, to the loudest volume."

" Wahh... Your parents don't mind it? Because I don't allow any of my kids to do that."

" My parents like your singing too, so they don't mind."

" Wow, kamsahamnida." I chuckled and thanked.

" Appa appa, okay enough of her unnie, can you sing this piece once for us? This is the tune to it," Eun Hee pulled out her lyrics and the music scores to it.

" Why don't you girls sing and I correct you? That's better."

" Ahh...de.. Yeon Hee and Seo Yeon will sing the alto part and I will sing the soprano part." Eun Hee frowned and said.

" What's with that frown?" I caressed her cheek and ask gently.

" I'm officially promoted to soprano. Great..."

" Ahh, now it's easier to give you your practice, because I don't usually sing the low parts of a song," I said that to cheer her up.

So, they started singing that piece out. I raised an eyebrow and look at the scores.

" Jamkanman jamkanman.. Have you girls warm up your voices? It sounded a little... tight and not tuned."

They laughed and started with the increasing semitones warm up. Then Eun Hee tried to be funny at the 8th semitone.

" Appa, continue with the 9th."

" Andwae Andwae, okay good, you girls can stop here. Start with the song again."

They obediently did as told.

" So how was it?"

" Yeon Hee and Seo Yeon are okay. Eun Hee ah... you should go a little higher, you're singing the same tone as your friends."

" Did I?"

" Let me demonstrate how you did it." I sang like how she did. " It should be like this," I sang another time for her, in the correct way.

" I can't do that. I will go out of tune."

" That is why I'm here to guide you my dear girl. Do you want to go out of tune in front of your other choir mates and teacher or appa?"

" De de I try," she took a deep breath, shut her eyes and sang.

" Ani ani.. You're straining your voice. Laaaaaaaa~ Try this." I patiently guided her. She could do it.

" Okay, now, use that tune, sing your part."

Anyway, she was getting better. I went on to correct her friends' mistakes. Then after some improvements here and there, it was much better when they synchronized their voices to sing that whole piece out again.

" De, good. Better isn't it?"

" Can you come to our school and be our choir teacher? You're so much more patient than Sonsaengnim." Seo Yeon ask softly.

" Aniyo. Keke. Just feel free to ask me if you need any help hmm?"

" De kamsahamnida."

I smiled, stood up and prepared to go out of the room. To my surprise, Gill and her friends were all at the door.

" Eo! Were you all standing here all this time?"

" Ahh..ahh.. Not exactly.. Only when all of you started singing. Keke." Gill answered skeptically.

" Ahh.. Your legs must be tired from all the standing. Right?" I asked sarcastically.

" Wahh Saengie, you're good." Gill came forward and clung her hands onto my arm.

" Keke, who am I?"

" SS501's angel."

 

Gill's POV

 

He nodded and went into the twins room.

I followed beside him while my friends just stay at the door. I left it ajar.

" Yoon Saeng, Yoon Eun ah, it's time to wake up. If you continue sleeping, you won't be able to sleep later at night. Come on, wake up.." Saengie gently sat beside them and shook them up.

" Your voice is like a lullaby to them. It's impossible to wake them up like this," I laughed and shook my head.

" Psss, appa is going to be upset if you continue lazing in bed.." I whispered into each of their ears.

And indeed, they moved and sat up grouchily.

" The power of the omma," I proudly announced.

" What did you tell them?"

" Nothing. I just said a creepy vocalist is going to eat them up if they continue lazing in bed."

" Aniyo...omma said that you are going to get upset if we don't wake up.." Yoon Saeng yawned and mumbled in a sleepy tone.

" Ahhh! Am I that strict now?"

They shook their heads and rub their eyes. " Aniyo.."

" Aigoo, come get off the bed now. Omma's friends are waiting for both of you," Saengie told them.

They lethargically trudged out of the room.

" Looks like you're spending more time with your kids now." I said, satisfied.

" I have to when I can. My schedules are really packed, it's hard for me to spend time with them."

" De, so are you considering to abort the idea of having another kid since you're so busy?" I asked in anticipation.

" Aniyo! Dream on."

" Dreams do come true. I'm a live example."

" I will make sure that dream won't ever come true. Trust me. I told you I have my ways."

" Aish..jinia.. Can you tell me your ways then?"

" Hmm...now? Are you sure?" He smirked and purposely gave that lustful stare.

" Eeeish.. Ani ani, I mean, TELL me. Tell tell.. Aish, I don't understand why you like teasing me so much."

" It's entertaining."

"I'm going to cry at a corner."

" Aigoo. Start crying then. I can write a song out of that too. Kaja kaja, your friends are outside."

" Pabo!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter up! Sorry couldn't have a double update the other day. >.< Enjoy and comment! ^^

 

 

@ mako336647

:D Wahhh keke hmm... I shall not reveal first :)) But when Gill spilled the beans to Saengie about the banner event, he was really worried right? He will continue worrying right until that banner event day itself keke. ^^ Let's see how it goes. That banner event will be a significant event keke, if you know what that means. I already have it crafted out haha. Thank you for commenting! :D

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Yeps!! AGREE! Friends are the best! Nobody can ever beat that. keke. Yeah... as much as she doesn't want to talk about her family, her beloved friends will still remind her about it lol. It's already revolving around her life XD Yupsyups, Eun Hee's friends will go to their house ^^ this chapter will say what happen :))  hehe nah... there will only be ONE saengie in the world. NO OTHERS CAN BE LIKE HIM. hehe. Thankyu for commenting dongsaengie! :D All the best with your studies! :D

@ Green_Pea501

It's okay :)) Glad you commented! ^^ Ahhh yeah Gill and Saengie really had an intense fight >.< Awww yay glad you like how Kyu propsed! Love ya for reading tooo!!! :DD Thankyu! ^o^