Everything was..well again

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

Honestly, I didn't know what I could do to give a good explanation to the twins. I know they will be disappointed for sure, but there wasn't a choice.

After my schedule that day, I went back home and tried talking the twins out.

" Eunnie, Yoon Saeng... Erm.. What if omma can't be back on time for your birthday celebration the following day?"

" Ahhh? Waeyo? Omma said she will be here..." Yoon Eun frowned.

" Hmm.. Omma really really wants to attend as well, but something is holding her back. Both of you will understand her right?"

" De.." They replied in a dejected tone.

" Aigoo cheer up. Why don't we think of something to welcome omma back? How about that hmm?"

" De!! We can give her a surprise!"

" Ye, so both of you take your time to think of something for omma de? I need to go out for a while. Halmoni will be here soon."

" Appa, you've been going out till very late these weeks. Where did you go?" Yoon Saeng asked.

" I got really important things on. I will be back later. You can go to bed first." 

" De..."

---------

 

That day of the twins' birthday, my brothers, Yee Min and myself indeed organised a birthday party for them. They had a lot of fun and it was a relief that no one reminded them about Gill.

That night after the celebration, I went back to the hospital.

She was asleep by then. I went forward to cover her with the blanket, but realised her sleeves were a little wet. Aish this pabo... She must have cried just now.

Just as I turned around and about to pull a chair over, she suddenly held on to my hand and asked about the celebration.

" It was quite okay. Don't worry, the twins understood what I told them and didn't create a big fuss out of that. Ahh I thought you were already asleep."

" Ani, I couldn't sleep... Komawo. Mianhae.."

" Aigoo, there is nothing to apologise for. Jinja." I caressed her cheek and consoled.

" My... It.. It hurts... C-can you..help to..get the doctor?" She ask breathlessly out of a sudden. I dashed out and called for the doctor.

--------

 

As usual, the doctor told me the same thing. He could only prescribe her some painkillers, that's it. There was nothing they could do unless the baby is out.

--------

 

Another week passed...

Finally, Young Won reached his 7th month and we decided to stick to what was planned. Luckily, I didn't have any schedules those two days so I could fully be there the whole time.

--------

 

(A/N I shall go straight to the point...)

The doctors did the necessary and Young Won was out...finally.

I heaved a huge sigh of relief when the doctor told me the baby is considered healthy despite being prematured. They placed him into the incubator and took special care of him in another room.

Gill was fine after giving birth to him. The next obstacle was another surgery to remove the tumour. It couldn't be done at one go to prevent complications so they set the date of the next surgery to a few days after.

During those few days, I stayed by her side and assured her.

" Young won is doing really well now... Ahh looks like our son is as strong as you," I .

" De.. Really glad he is fine now. The doctor really scared me when they found him not breathing as soon as he was out. Thank god he started crying after a couple of seconds.. Aish.. But he is really such a strong child. Jinja Kyeopta!"

" He is so tiny.. Keke like a little kitten. I'll make sure the nurses feed him properly or I'll request to bring him home and feed him myself."

" Don't worry, he should be fine. We can bring him home after two weeks. Then I can finally be out of this boring place.."

" Cheongmal.. Komapda Gill... He is really adorable."

" Ehh nothing to do with me. He is a result of your doings." She laughed and said.

" Ani, I'm really very very thankful."

" It's nothing... Ahh I just hope I don't look very worn out now, can you take that mirror out from that drawer for me?"

" I'll be your mirror."

" Eeeish I'm not that flawless.. ppaliii, I want to look into the mirror.. I look horrible now..."

" You are perfect to me."

" Tsk... you're lying..." 

" You've grown so much prettier. I wonder how you maintained that look and figure even after giving birth to three"

" Was that sarcasm?"

" No! I said it from the bottom of my heart. Really. Now I have to start worrying if people outside will start eyeing on my pretty and adorable wife.."

" Jaejoong oppa will be the first! Hahahaha!!"

" Eeishh.. Jaejoong again.."

She stuck out her tongue and laughed.

Then, everyone started swarming in after visiting Young won at the other room. They brought my other three jewels here as well.

" Omma! He is soooo cute!! When can I get him out of that box to carry him?" Eun Hee asked in excitement.

" Another two weeks. You'll have another dongsaeng to take care of. Eunnie and Yoon Saeng as well, you have a dongsaeng to care for now."

" De omma! Wow he is sooo cute and small. Appa, when did omma give birth to him?"

" Yesterday. I informed everyone today. Omma.. Was admitted here just a few days ago. All of you really missed omma don't you? It's been so many weeks since you saw her." I uttered a white lie.

" De omma bogoshipoyo... You must be really tired now..." the kids went forward to hug her.

She teared as soon as the kids held on to her and refused to let go. From the start, we knew it was wrong to lie to the kids, but we didn't really had the choice.

-------

 

A few days later, she got her tumour removed successfully. That was the time where all our family members came to know about the truth. Everything was well again. Honestly, I was really drained out that whole month, but just by thinking about the new member in the house and Gill's stable condition, I forgot about all the stress and tiredness.

 

She is really amazing. Looking at her overcoming everything with a smile, I was moved.  

 

The whole process was a very painful process. From the start where the baby was off-positioned, till we found out about the tumour, followed by the induced jab, then with all the surgery... But she had never once complained about why she had to go through those pain, she had never once thought of relieving the pain by risking the baby's life.

 

Ultimately, everything she does, was going against the will of herself, I knew she persevered on was for the sake of everyone else, except herself. Especially for me, she didn't want to disappoint or worry me, so she didn't care much about herself. She just bit her lips and went all the way.

 

---------

 

Gill's POV

 

After recuperating for 2 weeks, my son and I were finally set free of that boring place. My family and friends just stuck around me and even volunteered to accompany me all the way till I reach home. I couldn't refuse so I let them be.

" Ahhh home sweet home!!" I screamed and ran into the house.

" Yahh! You just recovered, can you not act like a little girl who just received her toy?" Saengie reprimanded.

" Aish Saeng ah, just let her be, she has been in the hospital for so long. That's the beauty of being young... She totally doesn't even looked like she has just given birth," Eomonim sided me.

" Aish.. Hmm everyone, just make yourself at home. I need to check on that piggy, she is running around like a small girl.. Aish..." He told everyone and sighed.

" Wahhhh my posters, luckily it's not crumpled... I will come down hard on that person who make a dent on my posters. Keke," I ran up to my room and continued screaming.

" Who would dare to lay a finger on those posters... It's like sending oneself to death if that person dare to mess around with the posters."

" De glad that they knew... Hmm.. Now that I see, there is something missing from these posters... SNSD, SS501, SS501, Teen top, Jaejoong oppa.. What was it that was missing?"

" You missed out the most important Youngsaeng oppa. Yah... You totally forgotten about me."

" Ahhh mata! Aish I paid for the posters together with that album... How could I have forgotten..."

" Piggy, it was my credit card number you filled up in that online submission form," he joked.

" Lalalala, where did you hide my CRYING posters?" I ignored him and asked.

" I think... Eun Hee took it that day."

" Mwo?! She touched my poster? Kyaaa.." I walked out of the room and shouted to the first floor. " Yah Eun Hee! Where did you put my posters??"

Everyone laughed and shook their heads.

" Which one?"

" WOAH!! How many did you take away??"

" Er.. I only took appa's one and Jungmin oppa's one away."

" Yah!! Return them to me.."

" Which one?"

" BOTH!!"

" Andwae! Omma!! It's already on the walls of my room!"

" Aish... Return them to me.. I want it back.."

" Omma please... You already got a real appa beside you every night, why do you need those posters for?"

" Ehhh I really really like that poster.. Yah.. Do you want to stand by that punishment wall?"

" Keke Gill ah.. Just give it to her. You're her mother but you're acting like her friend.." Omma and Jan laughed.

" Yah! Return me my poster or you stand there, facing that wall..."

" Apppaaaaa!!" She used her 'chance card' again.

Saengie laughed and came out, standing beside me.

" Appaaa I want that poster... It's so unfair, omma wants both the picture and the live one..."

" Aish both of you, just buy another piece of that poster."

" But that poster only comes along with the album, it isn't for sale individually," I told him.

" Then get another copy of my album!"

" Okay! You said it, you pay."

" Yahhh!! GILL! YOU PAY FOR IT YOURSELF!" Vic screamed from wherever she was.

" Saengie!! My poster!! I want. I don't care, you have to get it down from Eun Hee's room. I want it on my wall."

" Andwae! Appa! I want it!"

 " Yahh stop stop. Gill.. Just give it to her, it's just a picture. I'm already beside you every night."

" You're always on Eun Hee's side.. Go away. I shall buy a few more Jaejoong oppa's ones and paste it all over my wall. You just live with it!" I trudged back into my room and sat on the bed, feeling extremely frustrated.

He, of course came in and chuckled. Then, he closed our room's door and sighed.

" Open the door! I need some fresh air.. I don't want to suffocate."

" Your voice could wake my boy up. He is sleeping so soundly downstairs, don't scare him up. You girls are making my son go through war in his sleep.. Jinja. So it's better to have the door closed."

I folded my arms and stomped away to flip through the albums on my table. " Eun Hee took my Jungmin oppa's album too! Ehhh Saengieeee..."

He came forward and checked out my collection of albums. Then, he pulled out every single one of them to take a look.

" Don't touch my albums. Leave them alone. Don't even lay a finger on them."

" Then shall I lay my finger on you?" he continued goofing around.

" Go away.. Your daughter took my prize possesions away. I'm not in the mood now..."

" Why are you fighting with her? Would you rather the live one or just the picture?" He titled his head and questioned softly.

" But.. I really like that poster... Please.. Get it down from her wall.. I want it.." I turned to face him and pouted.

" What's so nice about that poster?"

" Yah... It's so cool. I seldom get to see that side of you.. I really like it."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and chuckled. I continued frowning and looking down.

" My dear, don't be upset de? Your body needs rest now. Don't waste your energy on that," he inched closer to me and coaxed.

" Go away... I want that poster.." I refused to look at him and turned my head away.

" Aish.. I got something for you. Come."

He led me to the cupboard where he placed all his fans' gift and took something out.

" Actually... I got a few copies of that poster. My company gave it to me."

" Jinja? Can I have one?" My eyes sparkled and anticipated a 'yes'.

" Hmm.. Do something in exchange."

" Wait before that, I need to ask you something... Erm.. So..how was that scene with..Nara?"

" Kiss? It felt...special with her."

" Yah... What's so special?"

" Not sure, maybe I'm used to initiating my kisses.. or maybe it's just a different girl I'm kissing... My heart was actually racing when we did that scene. Jinja.. Nervous.."

" Geez.. how many takes was that scene?"

" One take."

" De?? Jinja?? Did you practice with her secretly??"

" Erm..I did..."

" Was that part of your schedules??"

" Ani..."

" Aish... so you went to practice with her before shooting that scene in private?"

" What do you think??" He chuckled and replied in a sheepish manner.

" YAH! You are really an actor!! I really fell for that!!"

" Keke..aigoo, of course I didn't had any practice with her secretly.. I wouldn't try to do that behind my wife's back. It was just a coincidental good take."

I sighed and nodded. " It wasn't an intense kiss my dear, her lips just touched mine, in a more loving way. Aish...Just watch it and you'll know," he smiled and pat my head. 

" Wait till one day when I get so tired of you, I'll replay that scene over and over again for nth times. But for now, I'll not watch it yet."

" Then I suppose you'll never get that chance to watch that episode piggy... Aish enough of her, so do you want this poster? Ppali..Do something in exchange."

I didn't complain or anything, I knew I would lose the chance of getting that poster if I start complaining.

" What do you want me to do?"

" Anything. Do it as sincerely as your desire to win this poster. It better not be just a kiss or hug."

" Okay I got it. Sit down. Sing out that chorus of GEE for me," he nodded and sat onto the bed.

Then, I reluctantly danced out that part of the chorus in the correct steps.

He laughed and shook his head. " Andwae. Not good enough."

" Mwo?! I tried my best... Ehh you can't compare me with those SNSD members. Just give me a resounding YES and willingly give me that poster."

" Alright alright. I'll give it to you.." He walked over and gave me that poster.

I jumped for joy and immediately opened up to check if it was really the one I wanted.

" Komawo! Saengie, neomu saranghae!" I just blabbered out anything out of joy.

" Hmm? Repeat that."

" Andwae."

" Ehh you seldom say that, repeat once more."

I shook my head and continued admiring the poster.

" Ehhhh..." He lifted my head up to face him.

" Keke I don't want to repeat..." I blushed and told him.

" Ayyee you made me so happy just now... I have never heard that for so long."

" Aish you know that.. I don't have to say it."

" But I want to hear it. I really never heard that from you for so long."

" Do something in exchange, it better not be just a kiss or hug," I used back the same tactic on him.

" Yah..."

" Failed. A yah doesn't work on me."

He sighed in annoyance and just pulled me in by my waist and pressed his lips onto mine. He knew the ever loving kind I would succumb to. But it felt different this time, he doesn't have that intention for me to say it again. He just wanted to express his happiness on the arrival of his forth jewel and his precious gratefulness towards me.

I smiled and went along with it. Neither of us pulled away from each other until someone called for us from downstairs.

" This is the kind of kiss I'm familiar with," he smirked and whispered. We chuckled and went downstairs.

" Yah... What are both of you doing up there? Didn't you hear him cry? Your son needs to change his diaper," Eomonim reprimanded.

" Aigoo, you need to change your prada bag huh wonnie? Let's go up and get you changed. Kaja." Saengie carried him up gently and helped him get his business done.

" Yah Gill, go up and help him!"

" This isn't the first time he is doing this. He can handle it."

" I'll go up to help appa!" The twins ran up gleefully.

" Ahhh such a relief that everything is fine again.. Yah Gill, I'm your mother, why didn't you tell me about that tumour? You want to die?"

" I'm fine now... Only Saengie knows about this. No one else knows."

" Ahh now your husband idol darling honey your everything knows about your everything but the person who gave birth to you knew nothing!" Omma hissed.

" Keke I didn't catch a single thing you were saying."

" De! I totally agree with your omma. My son's wife dear fan his yeoja precious his everything knows about everything except the person given birth to him who knows nothing," Eomonim complained in the same manner as well.

I burst out laughing together with my friends, not having any idea what they were blabbering about. " Aishhhh generation gap.." Appa sighed.

" Huge... Hahaha!"

" Eun Hee ahhh.." I called in a skeptic manner.

" I'm covering my ears. I'm not returning the posters to you. Lalalalalala..." She covered her ears and went on and on and on.

" Kwenchana, you can have those posters. I have an exact same one on my wall now."

" De? Appa gave you another one?? Apppaaaaa!!!! Why did you do that??" She ran up to the room to disturb Saengie.

" Gill! Grow up! Aish your husband is spoiling you.." Omma snapped.

" I admit that... He spoils everybody including all his fans. Right Vic?"

Vic giggled and nodded.

" Yah PIGGY, get your kids away! I can't help wonnie change like that!" Saengie shouted from upstairs.

" Eun Hee, Eunnie, Yoon Saeng! Get down now or you'll know what will happen when everyone leaves later. Don't disturb appa!"

3 of them obediently got down, sulking. Then, I realised my CRYING album in Eun Hee's hands.

" Ahhhhh Eun Hee, now I know your motives of wanting to help appa. You're just using that as an excuse to ransack my room. That's mine as well!! Don't take that away!"

" Appa's face is on it. So it belongs to appa. I asked appa for permission. Appa said I can take it," She purposely hung her 'appa' onto every single sentence that escaped her lips.

" It belongs to me... Yah... Put it back. Ask appa to buy you one if you want it.." I said in despair.

" Okay okay I'll blast the music here." Then, Eun Hee went up to the CD player and blasted Hello Mello.

As expected, not long after, Saengie came out and stared at us from upstairs.

" Yah!! Gill... Your son is trying to sleep in peace. Switch it off! It's too loud," Saengie snapped.

" It's not me! It's your precious darling Eun Hee!"

" Eun Hee! Switch it off! Who taught you to blast music at home?"

" Appa! I want to listen to this song...Omma also wanted."

" Who said I wanted?"

" Eh eh okay stop fighting. Eun Hee ah, stop the music. Saeng ah, you come down and sing it for them," Eomonim joked.

 " I got a schedule later and I'll be singing that song. Just switch on the TV if you want to hear."

" So you should warm up your voice now!" Abeonim added.

" Erm Saengie, bring the baby down. I'll look after him. You should get some rest now and prepare for your schedule later."

" Ahhh my wife is the best... Komawo."

" Yah Heo Young Saeng! Your omma wants to hear you sing!" Abeonim glared.

" Abeonim, he is tired. Just let him rest hmm? He got a schedule later on," I smiled and explained.

" Komawoyo!" he replied and swayed back into the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Yups, so I decided not to drag this matter anymore keke. Hope you enjoyed this chapter :))