EPILOGUE: Acceptance

Blue Kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N: This is the last chapter...off to the next fic~!

 

Hello everyone~!    Like any other story, sadly, I've ended yet another fic. I'll miss it. Anyway, I would like to thank all of my subscribers, readers and commentators. You were the fuel that lit my inspriation for this fic. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks. I've enjoyed every minute writing this story and I just want to tell you all how much I appreciate the patronage as well as for the patience you've given in waiting for updates. I hope you'll all support my current and upcoming fics with the same fervency.    THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH~!   kpop1122 pbcccc superxbunny99 reddishtwin girlybraty exok_baekhyun Mwuahxoxo 2gdhae nuestlover3699 angellieeee eh-geemaknae Nightstar_2170 icykeiko0692 Zberrypie foreverloner09 tiptoethroughthesky haseong chocoball_member SooShira Rainbow19 chepooka gerlor iMunchKorea bmischievous shuminnn shahirashera Vezalius MaxZy23 kimheechulsaranghae Ancient_Moon yncassie cutecat lameduck aurorahyunhee Happy2701 SlyShy DSFVKLS shinyiuhan veekay ehminnie_18 bananatofucheesecake FifteenOctBaby x_dreamgirl JenieceVu1007 DorkyPrincess xmerbx herpderpforever Maiko_chan djputitbackom chunki_624 aileen93 TJKCPUI khnoct minsoph74 KoreanKitKat nadumolla b2uty_pororo   THANK YOU ALL~! YOU'RE THE BEST~!   To yumikiiro, thank you for the wonderful poster~!   To Keith, you might be gone, but you'll always be remembered. I miss you. You'll serve as an inspiration to this. Thank you for teaching me that letting go isn't easy, but is possible. Sleep tight, my friend. This is for you!    

Here goes...

 

 

-Aerin’s POV-

I woke up to the feeling of someone touching the side of my face. My eyes flew open and the first thing I glanced at was the new alarm clock I bought just the previous day. It read six fifteen. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. Damn it, it was still too early and my roommate was already awake. It was summer vacation for Pete’s sake. I didn’t move even as he continued nuzzling my cheek and neck like a puppy while he had his other hand wrapped around my midsection. I heard a low chuckle by my ear as he continued nibbling at my earlobe. Soon, he was planting kisses behind my ear. I’ve got to stop him before he thinks I was some inanimate, unfeeling morsel.

“It’s too early,” I grumbled, pushing his face away.

He beamed at me. “You can always continue sleeping,” he whispered, taking my hand in his, kissing my knuckles.

I sat up and eyed him through half open eyes. “Sehun-ah, we slept at one in the morning. I want to get some shut eye. Aren’t you sleepy?” I fell back on the bed, hugging my pillow.

“I told you to call me ‘jagiya’,” he complained.

“Go back to your bed.”

“I can’t sleep.”

“Well, I’m sleepy and if you keep touching me, I won’t be able to sleep.”

He let out a soft laugh. “I have that effect on you now?”

I kicked the sheets off and faced him. “Quit it now, or I’ll kick you out of the room.” Nothing much has changed through the past weeks. He was still annoying and he’d grab every opportunity to satisfy his raging hormones, but of course, I never gave him the chance. I still believe in the sanctity of the body no matter how outrageously hot he was.

He pouted. “I really can’t sleep.” He sounded weird.

I was forced to open my eyes yet again. I sighed. “What’s bothering you?” I asked gently despite of my cranky state.

“It’s today.”

“What?”

“We’re going to tell your mother about us, right?” he muttered.

Oh that. I nodded. There was that, too. I could still remember the previous night we were having dinner with my mother. She was free for the week so I grabbed the opportunity to create a scheme for her to find out that Sehun and I were together already. She was eating quietly when I blurted it out.

“Umma?”

“Yes, hon?”

I swallowed the last batch of food I shoved into my mouth. “I have to tell you something.”

“What is it?” Damn it, she was really ram-rod stiff at that moment.

It gave me the hibbie-jibbies, but I told her anyway. “I want to introduce you to someone tomorrow at lunch.”

I remembered how she arched one perfectly defined brow. “And who might this person be?”

I glanced at Sehun who was eating just as quietly. The atmosphere was damned tense and I could barely manage to stop squirming on my seat under my mother’s intense gaze. She wasn’t really that strict, but I guess she would be once she learns that I was in a relationship with someone and her ward at that.

“M-my boyfriend,” I answered, wincing a bit.

Sehun dropped his fork.

“What?”

“I said –”

“I know what you said, Aerin. Who is this person?”

“It’s supposed to be a surprise.”

She glanced at Sehun who smiled awkwardly at her. “Surprise? Why must it be a surprise?”

I smiled hopefully at her. “Because I want it to be special.” I took her hand in mine, giving it a light squeeze.

She harrumphed. She never does that. “Very well,” she muttered.

I made a face at her. “Don’t be mean to him, okay?”

“That depends.”

“Umma~!”

She eyed me sternly and I knew just what that meant. There was no arguing. I flinched at the memory of it then looked at Sehun.

“Did you really have to remind me of that this early?” I whined.

“See that? You’re bothered, too.”

“It’s going to be fine, I guess.”

“You guess?”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Stop discouraging me, okay? I’m already trying to work out something for it.”

He patted my hand. “I’ll be there no matter what.”

I nodded. “Now I want to sleep.”

“How can you even think of sleeping at a time like this?” he said in disbelief.

“I’m not pregnant, okay? We’re not going to tell her something like that so calm down.”

“Maybe she’ll kick me out of the house.”

I winked at him. “Maybe. You saw her face last night, didn’t you?”

“Aerin~!”

I shook my head. “Let me sleep. I was just pulling your leg.”

“Fine.”

“Thanks.”

He was quiet for some time until he decided to talk again. “Aerin.”

“What is it this time?”

He ignored my annoyance and looked me straight in the eyes. “You’ll be with me even if she disapproves, right?”

I touched the side of his face and nodded. “I promise.”

He smiled. “Now I’m happy. Go to sleep now.”

I did as I was told and soon, I was drifting off.

***

 

It was time.

I was all jittery, staring at my mother across the kotatsu table in the private room of the café we were in. She was quietly drinking her tea, staring at the dark liquid in her cup from

Please log in to read the full chapter