Fifty Seven: Love You...and Him, too

Blue Kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Sehun’s POV-

We left the shop after helping Lu Han hyung close. He was really a good grandson, deciding to help his grandmother during his free time when he should be training in his father’s company. He hated it, I know, but that’s his obligation to his family since he was their only son and successor. He just tended to do something drastic whenever he felt like it, but because of that, there was yet another soul who cared about my Aerin. Well, she’s not yet mine, but I liked to think of it. As the people say, to have the things we want, we must visualize having them already. I liked that, but I couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealousy towards hyung. He had this certain connection with her that no one else would get to understand. It was to my relief when he said he didn’t feel that way towards her. It was good since Chan Yeol hyung was one fence too many.

I clutched the handle of the plastic bag that bore whole packs of raw dumplings for Aerin to take home as we made our way back near the temple grounds where we would take a cab back to the hotel. I watched as she skipped all the way there without a care in the world, telling me to hurry up. I couldn’t. I just wanted to savor the moment…our moment. It felt good to know that Chan Yeol hyung wouldn’t pop out of nowhere anytime. I’m feeling quite guilty for interrupting his weekend when I called Aerin on her first night with him, but I just couldn’t wallow in it for the time being. I was too happy.

Aerin hailed a cab and soon, we were walking up to the elevator and into our suite. I’m glad she changed her mind about being mad at me for taking her all the way to China. The others didn’t know we were there, not even Suho hyung. I didn’t want anyone else to know except for ahjumma and I knew they wouldn’t be running to her anytime soon to find out where we were. I made sure to keep Aerin’s phone away from her so there wouldn’t be any calls interrupting us. That’s not going to happen, not on my watch.

I slid the keycard on the slot while Aerin grabbed hold of the dumplings. She hasn’t said a word to me since we’ve gone taken the cab. She looked tired, but nonetheless, she was happy. That was what’s important. I just loved seeing her smile like that and I haven’t seen it since she got mugged. It was a refreshing experience to see her genuinely happy again. I let her be as she went to the kitchen, probably storing the goods she got while I hung my jacket on the coat rack. I was about to enter the bedroom when she came into the salon.

“Sehun-ah?”

I turned around, but before I could ask her what she wanted, she ran towards me, giggling as she jumped and wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding me tight. I regained my balance just in time and kept her from falling. “You’re heavy, princess.”

She pulled back and looked at me. “Well, after two plates of dumplings, what did you expect?” She chuckled. “Anyway, thanks so much for this. I feel really bad for getting mad at you earlier, but I think it’s all worth it.”

“Hmm. What brought the sudden change of wind?” I asked her, keeping a poker face.

Her brows shot up in puzzlement as to why I had to ask. “I got reunited with two of the people I love even if it was only for a while. I got to see Lu Han oppa again and I got to eat dumplings.”

I pouted. “I don’t know if I should be happy about that.”

She removed her arms from my nape and pinched both of my cheeks. “Well, you should be. I got to relieve some of my stresses by going to the temple as well. Good job, Hunnie~!”

I shook my head at her, chuckling as I sat down on the couch. She didn’t seem to have any intention of shifting away from me so I let her have her way. Anyway, I liked the way we were and that’s understating matters. She merely sat sideways on my lap with her arm still around me. I held her close by the waist. It was a carefree atmosphere and I enjoyed it.

“So…what did you ask for back at the temple? You seemed happy.” I told her.

She stared at me thoughtfully. “I am. I guess I knew the answer all along.”

“What is it?”

“Nothing you’d be interested in.”

“Really? Try me.”

She laughed. “Silly! You can’t know about it. Maybe I’ll tell you one day.”

“Does it have anything to do with me and Chan Yeol hyung?” I asked her without hesitation.

She slowly shook her head, a smile tugging at the corners of . I was dying to kiss her already, but I thought of what she told me about hyung not touching her without her permission. “No. It’s mostly school stuff and my future.”

“Doesn’t your future include us?”

“One of you, probably,” she corrected. “I’m not sure. I didn’t ask about that. It’s up to me, see?”

“I understand.”

“Sehun-ah…”

“Ne?”

She beamed at me. “Thank you for taking me here.”

“No sweat. Anything for my princess.”

“Honestly, you’ve got to stop calling me that,” she whined.

I smirked at her. “Then what should I call you?”

“Uh…by my name?” she suggested sarcastically.

I blew a raspberry. “Come on. Lu Han hyung calls you his ‘mei-mei’.”

“That means ‘little sister’, mind you and it’s customary. Calling me ‘princess’ isn’t.”

I rolled my eyes at her. “It doesn’t matter. I like calling you that.” Just then, I noticed her staring at me. “What?”

“You’re jealous of Lulu.”

Lulu? “See that? You even have a nickname for him…wait…WHAT?”

She looked at me seriously. “You’re jealous.”

“No, I’m not. Lu Han hyung is a good guy.”

“And Chan Yeol isn’t?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“But you’re jealous.”

“Of Chan Yeol.” I clucked my tongue. “Why are you asking me that? That’s a question you don’t just ask people, you know. You’re really brutally frank.”

“I know that. There’s no sense beating around the bush with you. It’s no fun since you jump into conclusions?”

“I what? I never do that.”

“Yeah, right.” She poked me on the cheek. “But you’re really cute when you’re jealous,” she insisted.

I shrugged in exasperation. “How many times will I –”

“Uh-uh! Don’t lie to me,” she interjected, pursing her lips.

“Pft! Fine. I am. Happy?”

“Yes.” She cackled, throwing her head back. By god, if I was a vampire, I would have d

Please log in to read the full chapter