that dayyy.

him and her.

CHAPTER NINE.

THE NEXT DAY.

Sooyoung and Key were coincidently the first people to wake up. Sooyoung still felt awkward around Key, however she didnt want to show it to him. "So.. um.. whats for breakfast?" Key asked, breaking the awkward silence. "Waffles. I asked our chefs." Sooyoung replied. "Oh, alright." Key said and smiled. Sooyoung smiled back. They went to the living room to watch TV.

SOOYOUNGS POV

Why is it so awkward to be around Key?! URGHHH. Why is there a big awkward silence even when the TV's on? This is really frustrating. I feel really bad. I only love Key as my bestfriend. Ive never thought of anything else, especially as a.... boyfriend. Usually when he slept over, we would have so many things to say in mornings. but today.. it just had to be so awkward. I wish someone wakes up...

JESSICA POV

I woke up from the sunlight. I hear TV noises, I guess someone is awake.. What if its Jonghyun? What was that scenario last night? He was so angry! URGH.. There is nothing to do here.. Ive decided to go out of this room. As I did, Jonghyun's room's door was fully closed.. So he was probably not awake. I went to the living room and see key and sooyoung watching TV, with no talking. "SOOYOUNG, KEY!" I shouted and ran. "Are you guys okay?" I asked. They both smiled and nodded. "One of you say something?" I asked again. "We're fine." Sooyoung and Key said at the same time. Then they looked at themselves and laughed. "Are you guys the only ones awake?" I questioned. "Yeah" Key replied. "SOOYOUNG, SOOYOUNG, SOOYOUNG." A voice yelled Sooyoung's name. "URGH. Who is that?" Jonghyun came out of his room. Oh no.... "SOOYOUNGGG" It was Yuri, she was the one yelling Sooyoungs name. Minho also came out of the room. "Whoever woke me up, is dead, unless theyre hot." Minho spoke. Then he stared at Yuri, and blushed. AWWW.

YURI POV

I woke up.. And then I realised that Minho was in my room last night. I needed to make sure that Minho actually sleepwalked, and talked. So I sprinted across the hallway and yelled Sooyoungs name. "Yes Yuri?" Sooyoung asked calmly. "Does Minho sleep walk? and sleep talk?" I asked. Jonghyun and Key suddenly laughed their heads off. "Whats so funny?" I asked. "He didnt come into your room did he..?" Sooyoung asked me and glared at Minho. "Yuri, answer me." Sooyoung said. "Yeah, he came into my room.." I spoke. "YAH CHOI MINHO, HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO NOT SLEEPWALK OR TALK TO GIRLS?!" Sooyoung yelled at Minho. "Im sorry about last night Yuri." Minho apologised. "YAH, YOU IDIOT" Sooyoung yelled again. "What did he say Yuri?" Key asked me. "Well.. he just came into my room and said that he sleep talked. Then I woke him up." I said. "Oh good." Key and Sooyoung said coincidently. "Breakfast is ready." One of the maids announced and we all went to the dining table. Minho sat opposite me, again and kept on staring at me. And everytime he did, I ignored him and kept on eating...

JONGHYUN POV

Awkward.awkward.awkward. I think I was too harsh on Jessica.. Im an idiot, my friendshup with Jessica has probably already broken down. I.AM.SO.STUPID. I need Key's advice...

2 HOURS LATER...

Key and Jonghyun decided to go home together. Jessica, Yuri and Sooyoung decided to have a 'girls day' and they left Minho to catch up with his resting.

JONGHYUN POV

Key and I arrived at my house. We sat down and I began explaining everything. After explaining, Key took a deep breath. "Just tell her." He simply said. "What?! But she likes someone else!" I said. "Who cares? Just explain everything to her, let it all out. Youve been waiting for such a long time." Key said. "DO ITTT" He shouted. "When?" I asked. "Tonight." Key said. "TONIGHT?! I need time to plan it!" I said. "No, just do it tonight, trust me."Key said and smiled...

THAT NIGHT

JESSICA POV

After a long day with the girls, we went our own ways. Yuri and I were comfortably at home, resting. I suddenly got a text message. It was from an unkwon number.
Hi, Its Jonghyun. Please meet me outside your house.
Jonghyun ?! He was outside my house? "Yuri I'll be right back!" I yelled and went outside. I saw Jonghyun. Standing, shivering from the cold weather. "Whats up?" I asked. "I just wanna say this out loud. okay ? you just have to listen." Jonghyun said with a serious voice. I nodded. Jonghyun took a deep breath.

"Us. Dating. Was the best time of my life. I felt loved, secured, perfect. Until Shin Sekyung and Lee Donghae came to ruin it. They planned it together, I eventually found out but I never got the chance to talk to you. You would always ignore me and stay away from me. It always broke my heart. Thats why I always left earlier at lunch. I didnt wanna give you burden, I love you too much. You came into the music room that day and you heard me sing. Those lyrics were to you. And when you talked to me, that was probably one of the best days of my life. Our newly growing friendship is making me happier every day. Soon I was going to tell you that I never stopped loving you but I couldnt. You told me that you truly loved somebody else. It broke my heart and it was better not telling you. The reason why I snatched my ipod away from you was because I was scared that you would hate me forever, since I still have photos of us, before. And photos of you, it still means so much to me." Jonghyun said, with teary eyes. "I came here to tell you that. Ive been waiting for years, to tell you that our breakup was a MISUNDERSTANDING. And I still love you. I always will love you. I have never stopped loving you." Jonghyun said and started walking off.

What?! Jonghyun loves me ? Me? "Jonghyun, wait!" I yelled...

JONGHYUN POV

I let it all out and it felt so much better. I started walking off, teary eyed and I suddenly heard Jessica's voice. "Jonghyun, wait!" All of a sudden, I felt a pair of small hands wrapping around my waist. "Wait.." It was Jessica. She leaned her head on my shoulder. I could feel her tears dropping. "The guy I truly love is you." She spoke. I unwrapped her arms and faced her. She was very teary-eyed. "Youre the one I love." She said. I couldnt help but smile. And I leaned forward to kiss her passionately.....