tears.

him and her.

CHAPTER FIVE.

Sooyoung got ready for her date from Yuri and Jessica's help and the boys were in Minho's room, catching up with their personal lives... They did these guytalks everytime they had time.

JONGHYUN POV

Key, Minho and I gathered together for a talk, just to catch up with the latest us. "So Key, do yo still like Sooyoung?" Minho asked Key. Key smiled shyly and nodded. "Have you ever thought about confessing to her? You've liked her for so many years!" Minho exclaimed. "I know.. But she's too deeply in love with that Kyuhyun guy.. Im only her bestfriend." Key spoke with disappointment. "You'll get a happy ending." I said to Key, trying to brighten up his mood. Key and Minho were looking throught their phones. "Hey this is a good photo of you and Jessica." Minho said, out of the blue. He showed me, I looked.. like me, and Jessica looked beautiful, as usual. It was now time for me to tell the two that I still loved her. "Guys.. I have a confession to make." I said. "That you still have feelings for Jessica?" Minho asked.I was shocked, how did he know?! Key gasped. "Yeah... How did you know?!" I asked. "I can see it in your eyes, Im surprised that Key didnt know about it." Minho replied. "You.Still.Like.Jessica?" Key asked. "I still love her." I corrected.The two boys just gasped at me. I showed them my Jessica.Jung photo folder in my ipod. "Wow.." Minho said. "Why did you guys break up?" Key asked. That changed my mood. No one knows, except for us two. No one. "Its private." I said coldly. "So.. How deep are your feelings for her?" Minho asked. "I always leave early at lunch not to give her burden.. Whenever we talk, my heart beats loudly. Whevever she says smiles, giggles and laughs, my heart just gets warmer and warmer. I cant stop thinking about her these days.." I explained. Key smiled widely..

JESSICA POV

Yuri and I were helping Sooyoung get ready for her special dinner date with Kyuhyun oppa. I needed to go to the bathroom so I walked into the corridors. On the way there, I heard voices. It sounded like Jonghyun. "Whenever we talk, my heart beats loudly. Whevever she says smiles, giggles and laughs, my heart just gets warmer and warmer. I cant stop thinking about her these days" It was most definately Jonghyun's voice. My heart sank, really low. I knew that he only considered me as a friend..but.. I still had hopes for him. Tears were coming out of my eyes. "Jessica, I thought you were going to the bathroom?" Yuri and Sooyoung asked, standing behind me. I hopelessly ran to the bathroom, wiping my tears. I heard Yuri and Sooyoung follow me. I didnt care. All I cared was what I heard from Jonghyun. Yuri and Sooyoung arrived in the bathroom and stared at me. "Whats wrong Jess?" Sooyoung asked me. I wiped my tears off. "Nothing.. Not important." I lied. "Well, youre crying so it must be important, come on. We're your best friends, you can trust us." Yuri said. I let out a sigh. It was probably time to tell them. "I still love Jonghyun. I've never stopped loving him, Ive tried to stop, but it wouldnt work." I blurted out. Yuri and Sooyoung looked shocked. "Awww Jessiee." Yuri said and stood me up. We had a group hug. "And I just heard him saying that he loves someone else so much." I said, crying my eyes out. Sooyoung patted my back. Yuri tried to say comforting words...

KEY POV

"Well, Minho.. Did you date anyone after Eunseo (I replaced her from Hara, because she suits it more!)" Jonghyun asked Minho. "Well, flirting, dating for a couple of days, dumping them.." Minho explained. Yes. He was now a big playboy, after Eunseo broke his heart. "Have you ever thought about a proper relationship?" I asked. "Nope. I dont think I can, its too hard. And Yuri reminds me of her.. She's so beautiful, kind, easy to talk to.." Minho said. "So you like Yuri?" Jonghyun asked. "I dont know.. I dont really get the feeling of playing around with her. I have a girlfriend at the moment.. But Im desperate to break up with her.." Minho said. "Something will work out.. Youve only met her for a day, you'll find out how you really feel." I said. He nodded. "Well... I guess we should have dinner now?" Minho asked. We all nodded and went out. Suddenly, Sooyoung ran up to me. "What do you think?" She asked. She looked beautiful. "You look great." I said. "Aww KEY, THANK YOU!" Sooyoung yelled and hugged me tight. Minho stared at me but I ignored it. "Okay, wish me luck! And Minho.. BEHAVE." Sooyoung said. "Im not your pet dog." Minho said coldly to Sooyoung. "Well, guys, Im off to see my Kyuhyun oppa. I'll be back in a couple of hours!" She said and went out. "Well, whos gonna make dinner? The maids are on a break apparently.." Minho said. "I'll cook." Yuri said. "I'll help." I said. "Aw thankyou Key!" Yuri thanked me. I could see a bit of jealousy in Minho's eyes. "I'll help too." Minho said. "Okay. Thanks Minho." Yuri thanked Minho. "Guys, Im just gonna head out to the backyard for some fresh air." Jessica said. "Can I come with you?" Jonghyun asked. Jessica nodded. Yes! Jonghyun was finally making a move!

JONGHYUN POV

I followed Jessica into the backyard, we sat on one of the benches and looked at the night sky. "Have you ever had problems?" Jessica asked me. I nodded. "Same." She replied, teary eyed. "You can let it all out if you want." I said. "If I let it out, you have to do the same." She made a deal with me, and I agreed. She sighed. She looked at the night sky and began talking. "Well.. My problem is love." She spoke. My heart sank. "Theres this guy I really love, really truly love, with all my heart. We've come more closer these days.. But I overheard him talking about how he loves somebody else. My heart just really aches." Jessica explained, with tears falling off her face. My heart sank so much. I was devasted. "Well.. I love this girl so much but I also found out that she loves somebody else." I said. She looked at me. "I wonder who the lucky girl is." She said and smiled, with teary eyes. Its you Jessica.. I thought. I just fake-smiled. Then she suddenly started crying, it was obvious that she was trying to hide it, but they kept on overflowing. "Its better when you just cry it out." I said. She kept on crying, which broke my heart into a million pieces.

JESSICA POV

My tears overflowed again. I wish you knew how much I love you Jonghyun... He then suddenly hugged me, which made me cry more. "Life these days." He sighed. I hugged him back. He still had musculine shoulders and he was still so comforting. I love you Jonghyun.. I thought and cried. He tapped on my back to calm me down. "Lets stay strong." He smiled. I looked at him with my tears. I just wish you knew everything. "Im sorry." I apologised. "Why are you sorry? Youve done nothing wrong." Jonghyun said. "Im sorry for everything.. Just everything.." I cried again and hugged him first....

YURI POV

Dinner was way too hard to make, none of us were very good cooks, so we decided to order McDonalds. "I thought girls dont eat this stuff since they need to manage their weight?" Minho asked. "Well.. Me, Jessica and Sooyoung are different" I said back. "Yeah, they really are." Key said to Minho. We set out all the food and called Jessica and Jonghyun, Jessica looked very teary-eyed. Did she cry again? Jonghyun just looked upset. We all ate dinner very silently. Minho kept of staring at me... Again, IT GAVE ME BURDEN! Every time our eyes met, he smirked at me..?!

1 HOUR LATER...

KEY POV

I just took a warm shower and came out. My phone started beeping. It was a text message from Sooyoung.

From: Sooyoung! :) <3
Kibum-ah.. Can you meet me at the park in front of my house please? Come alone.. from Sooyoung. x

I quickly got into warm clothes and went out to the park where Sooyoung wanted to meet me. When I arrived, she was already there, her hair was messed up, her face was teary eyed. "Sooyoung-ah! Whats wrong?" I asked worriedly. "Kyuhyun wanted to have dinner with me because he wanted to apologise." Sooyoung explained. "Apologise for what?"I asked. "Apologise for cheating on me. He broke up with me. He left me." Sooyoung cried her eyes out. My heart broke. Kyuhyun that bastard! I knew that something was going to happen. I hugged her tightly. It was too dangerous for us to be out here at night so I helped her walk back home...

MINHO POV

I was watching TV, with Jonghyun, Yuri and Jessica. With Key missing, we were waiting for him, he did take his phone.. so we knew that he was safe.. All of a sudden, Key bashed the door open with Sooyoung looking messed up. "SOOYOUNG!" The girls screamed and helped her sit on one of the couches. "What happened?" Yuri asked. "He broke up with me. He cheated on me with some girl called Son Eunseo." Sooyoung said while crying her eyes out. Son Eunseo. That name. It wasnt her was it? No..It wouldnt be.. Key and Jonghyun stared at me. "YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND RUINED YOUR LOVE LIFE AND NOW SHES DESTROYED MINE." Sooyoung shouted. It was her. It was the Son Eunseo I know.. A tear fell off my face.