the excitement.

him and her.

CHAPTER TEN

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun's passionate, soft, sweet kiss. I missed them. Its been so long, us still loving eachother isnt completely in my brain yet. He gently broke off our kiss and we stared at eachother, eye to eye. He stared into my eyes and I couldnt help but to blush. "Its late. You should get back." Jonghyun whispered. I nodded and looked at him. "So.. Are we--" I cut off Jonghyun's sentence. "Back together now? I think we are." I said with honesty. Jonghyun chuckled and nodded. "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Jonghyun asked me. "No." I replied. "Would Jessica Jung like to go on a date with kim Jonghyun ?" Jonghyun formaly asked. I laughed at his cuteness. "Great, I'll pick you up at 11am." Jonghyun said. I nodded. "Bye." I farewelled. "Bye." Jonghyun said. I gave him a quick, tight hug before I went back in the house...

YURI POV

Where was Sica at this time ?! I was lying on my bed, rolling around with boredom. I suddenly received a text.

From: Minho
HIIIIIII. Had fun with my crazy sister?

It was Minho ?! Itss quite surprising how he actually texts me. I smiled and I started texting back.

To: Minho
Your sister isnt crazy, youre the crazy one, sleepwalker/talker.. Yes, we had heaps of fun.

From: Minho
hahahh, well.. arent you gonna ask me how my day was ?

To: Minho
Why should I want to know how your day went?

From: Minho
Because we're tight!

To: Minho
whatever.. I gtg now. byeee!

From: Minho
Fine... good night :)

"BANG" I heard the door close. Was it Sica? I ran to the front of the house and saw Jessica grinning and smiling like an idiot. "Where were you ?!" I asked. Jessica suddenly ran up to me and hugged me so tight that I nearly chocked to death. "SICA LET GO" I yelled and she actually followed my orders! "So.. Where were you?" I asked again. "Jonghyun asked me to meet outside the house and he told me that he loved me, the person he was talking about, the girl he loves was ME!" Jessica explained with excitement. "So.. You guys are back together ?" I asked. "YES, WE'RE GOING ON A DATE TOMORROWWW" Jessica yelled and jumped around with joy. "Jessica, Im so happy for youuu!" I said....

SOOYOUNG POV

Sitting on the couch, watching TV with Minho and Sulli. Siwon oppa isnt home yet... I was scrolling through some photos on my phone, deleting the ones of me and that bastard Kyuhyun. I really want to forget all the TERRIBLE memories. There were lots of photos of me and Key. His confessing kept on invading my mind. I love him sooo much! As a friend.. This morning was the awkwardest thing ever! We havent done our usual texting.. Everything was too awkwardd! Then suddenly. My phone beeped.

From: bestie kim KEYbum
Hey Sooyoung. Do you wanna go have lunch tomorrow? :)


Key offering me have lunch with him is a really brave thing to do. If we switch positions and I liked Key, I wouldnt have the guts to say that.. Thats what I love about Key. He's a diva~ and a fashioneestar, supports me through everything. Ive just realised he's always been there for me, and I wasnt always there for him because I was too busy going on dates with Kyuhyun..

To: bestie kim KEYbum
Sureee, do you wanna meet somewhere or something? :) x


"Have you got a new boyfriend already ?!" Minho asked me looking irrated. "No..Im not a playGIRL, unlike you!" I replied. "Well.. Me and Sulli are trying to watch TV here, anyways.. Who are you texting? Is it Yuri?" Minho questioned. "Im texting Key. And why are you asking me if Im texting Yuri ?!" I asked. 'beep' the phone went off again. "KEEP THE PHONE SILENT! And you know.. Key really does love you, his feelings never changed for the past years." Minho spoke.

From: bestie kim KEYbum
Lets meet at our usual lunch place down at Han river by 1pm? x


I looked at the text and then I stared at Minho. "I know. Jonghyun told me everything." I spoke. "Wow.. Key oppa likes you unnie?" Sulli asked. Minho nodded and started explaining everything to little Sulli...

To: bestie kim KEYbum
Sure, dont be late, see you tomorrow! xoxo

MINHO POV

Sooyoung texting Key.. Suddenly, our doorbell went off. Who was at home at this time?! Siwon hyung would have the house keys.. Sooyoung and Sulli went to the door and answered it. I couldnt see who it was. The person barged in and I realised that it was Jonghyun. I stood up. "Jonghyun what are you doing here?" I asked. "Hi Sooyoung and Sulli" Jonghyun greeted, while walking over to me. "I told Jessica that I love her." Jonghyun said proudly. Sooyoung and Sulli gasped. "And.. ? What did she say ?" I asked. "AND SHE LOVES ME BACK!" Jonghyun shouted and grabbed Sulli and Sooyoungs hands, dragged them to where I was and he hugged all of us with joy. "YAH KIM JONGHYUN!" Sooyoung and I coincidently shouted together. Jonghyun broke the hug. "Im calling Jessica." Sooyoung said and walked off. "Congrats oppa." Sulli said and walked off. "Thats all I wanted to tell you. Okay, I need to go back home and get some rest for my date tomorrow. BYE CHOI MINHO"  Jonghyun said and walked out of the door. Wow, thats quite shocking.

----

comments please~ x0x0