everlasting happiness.

him and her.

 

CHAPTER FORTYTHREE- FINAL.

3 YEARS LATER. 

YURI POV

"Kibum I want more food~ Im craving for some chocolate!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "You ate them all last night Sooyoung." Key sighed. "The baby craving for chocolate Key~~ Our baby!" Sooyoung whined. "Fine fine, I'll go buy them. Come with me so that you can get some fresh air" Key said, Sooyoung nodded. I laughed at the two, they were always so cute and lovey dovey. Sooyoung was 6 months pregnant and it was driving Key crazy, she wanted more food as the days went on. We were all at Minho's house, just having a day as good friends and as a group. Jessica and Jonghyun got married last year, it was crazily unorganised but there was a happy ending to it. Sica moved out of my house and so I lived alone. Minho had been convincing me to live with him but I refused, during these three years, Minho kept his job well under the Choi comapny, Siwon oppa was the CEO and Minho's parents had retired. Sulli was working under the Choi company, but still learning, from Minho and Sooyoung. The days have gone by well and these days, happiness is always overwhelming me. Minho wrapped an arm around my shoulder comfortably on the couch while Jessica, Jonghyun were watching TV. Minho and I were watching Sooyoung and Key getting out of the house. 

"Oh my gosh Jonghyun its been three years since we reunited for like the 10th time!' Jessica exclaimed, looking at the date. "Wow." Jonghyun muttered in surprise. "Remember when you guys had that really romantic moment?" I budged in the conversation. Jessica giggled. "That was the cutest thing." I said sweetly. "It would have been the cutest thing if he didnt barge in and everything." Jonghyun finished the subject. Minho started laughing loudly and pointed at Jonghyun. "Yah, Choi Minho, laughing at me?" Jonghyun stood up along with Minho. They started playing like 5 year olds and went somewhere to the other side of the house. I moved to sit next to Sica, who smiled at me. "Boys." We said at the same time, then laughed.

MINHO POV

"Dude what are you going to do? Have you got anything planned?" Jonghyun asked me, our little 'fighting' session had finished and we were causally walking around the house, away from the girls. "Yeah of course I do." I replied confidently. "Well.. Where are you going to propose to her?" He questioned curiously. "I dont know.. the garden?" I pointed, raising an eyebrow. Yes, Ive wanted to do this for a while now. I was planning to propose to Yuri, ask her for a hand in marriage. "Well you cant do it there, thats where Key proposed to Sooyoung!" Jonghyun reminded. "I still cant believe my twin sister married before me and now pregnant..." I mumbled. Jonghyun laughed. "You and Yuri's relationship is like the only unprogressed relationship out of you me and Kibum." Jonghyun laughed. "Yah! You and Sica broke up twice, you dont even have the rights to say that!" I pointed out. But Jonghyun ignored me and kept on laughing. "Anyways, where do you want to propose? Are you going to do it tonight?" He asked. "Well.. This is like the only time I have, I have to help Sulli with work tomorrow and plus, I need you guys to kinda be all cheery, you know?" I said. Jonghyun nodded. "Then you better do it today, look, I reckon you should propose at the side garden, where the pool is. Then it'll be all romantic!" He clapped. "It may be romantic in our opinions but we're talking about Yuri here..." I murmured. "Oh yeah..." Jonghyun mumbled. "Oh well, I'll just do it there," I smiled and high fived Jonghyun as we went back to the living room.

JESSICA POV

"JESSSSICAAA!" Yuri yelled but whispered in a way, running towards me. She went to the bathroom and now she was running back urgently, calling my name. "What? Are you pregnant?" I asked jokingly. She slapped my arm. "Of course not! I found out something amazing." She smiled. "What is this amazing news?" I asked, not really paying attention because I know that it would be stupid. "Minho's proposing to me tonight." Yuri whispered. I immediately froze. Of course I knew about the plans, all of us did except her. "H-H-How did you k-know?" I suttured, turning my face to her. "I overheard Minho and Jonghyun talking!" She replied. "Pretend you dont know anything! Minho will be so devastated if he finds out that you know!" I yelled. "You knew already?" She asked curiously. I rolled my eyes. "It was meant to be a surprise idiot! Of course I knew, Sooyoung and Key knows as well!" I exclaimed. "Thaats why Sooyoung's been laughing so much lately.." Yuri murmured. I nodded, giving in. "I never expected my proposal to be like this..." She sighed. "Its your fault that you overheard!" I said. "I know but.." She sighed. "Just pretend that you dont know. Oh, here they come!" I whispered and pretended that nothing happened.

AN HOUR LATER.

Minho and Yuri had gone to the groccery store, again after Sooyoung and Key because Sooyoung wanted more food, and after a simple game of rock paper sissors, the two lost. This was a good chance for me to be really evil. "Guys. I have a confession." I said, out of the blue. "What is it?" Sooyoung asked, turning the TV off. Now everyone was paying attention to me. "About an hour ago Yuri found out that Minho's proposing to her." I announced and they all gasped. "She's pretending that she has no idea. And if you think about it, we could give Minho revenge." I said. "Revenge?" Key asked. "Imagine the amount of times he's ruined our moments!" I said. "Oh yeah! He called me a pig the night Key proposed to me!" Sooyoung said angrily. "And he interrupted my words when I asked to marry you Sica!" Jonghyun pointed out. "Exactly! So we can give him revenge, sorry to Yuri but you know, slightly ruin their beautiful night!" I said. "Wow, you've turned into a genius sica." Key smiled...

THAT NIGHT

YURI POV

Its too obvious, who would be walking around the pool at 8pm, not even swimming, walking around! I needed to hold my laugh in. Then Minho stopped me from walking. Oh god.. Here it comes... "Yuri." He called quietly. "Yeah?" I asked, with my innocent expressions. Then he took a deep breath, he seemed really nervous. "We've been dating for 4 years how weird is that?" He asked, I wanted to burst out laughing. He was in such an awkward state. I nodded. "3 years ago, Key and Sooyoung got married. One year ago, Jessica and Jonghyun got married. Dont you reckon its our turn to shine now?" He questioned. That was really sweet. I did an 'O' shaped face to look 'surprised'. "After Eunseo, I never knew I would be able to fall in love again... But then when I first saw you, my mind just changed immediately. Well.. I thought you were hot so I was going to flirt with you but then it made me think harder, and soon you made me fall into your trap. And its weird because.. I want to stay in that trap forever, and in order to do that, I want you to marry me." He said as he bent down on one knee, opening up a small box, which had a beautiful diamond ring. I put my hands over my mouth to cover the gasp. "Yes! I love you Minho!" I said, bringing him back on both his feet, he started smiling like an idiot and hugged me and span around. "Minho, before I put the ring on, I have something to tell you. Like, a confession." I said, smiling. "What is it?" He asked, frowning. "I already knew that you were going to confess to me today." I whispered and smirked. "WHAT?!" He yelled, before he could say anything. Key, Jonghyun, Sooyoung and Jessica came running down. "FINALLY YOU TWO!" Key and Jonghyun said, pushing Minho into the pool. I watched him fall in and laughed really loudly. "What the hell was that for?!" Minho yelled. The four high fived eachother with happiness and I stood there confusingly. But then an idea came onto my mind. My hands made its way to Jessica's back, who was facing the pool and I pushed her in and everyone started laughing again. "Yah!" Thats my oo!" Jonghyun pouted, then started fighting with me physically. "How about you two just go in.." Key smirked and pushed both of us in. Sooyoung and Key remained out of the pool, laughing hard. 

I never thought I would be in this state, I met a playboy and he just proposed to me.. It sure did feel weird, but I was happy. And thats all that mattered. I stared at Jessica and Jonghyun, who was already having their loving intimate moment, and I stared at Key and pregnant Sooyoung, who were hugging. And I stared at Minho, who was back hugging me, gripping onto my waist tightly. I stared at him and laughed, and he laughed back.

KEY POV

It was actually good to see everyone enjoying themselves. Sooyoung didnt want to get pushed in the pool and it would be dangerous for the baby so I stayed out with her, she was gripping onto me tightly as we both watched everyone in the pool. Tonight was one of those nights where happiness was filled. I pushed Sooyoung into my embrace a lot closer than before and she let out a small giggle. 

JONGHYUN POV

Mission completed. If it was a normal day, Minho would probably have been really angry with my but surprisingly, he was happy. Probably because Yuri accepted him. Jessica and I were playing around in the pool. It made me happy to see her happy. It was surprising that Shin Sekyung never bothered us again. I guess she moved on too. Jessica was filled with happiness, no scratch marks on her body, nothing. Her laugh and bright smile made me happy as well, and thats all that I wanted from life.

The end.

 

A/N: him and her has finally finished!!! tear tear :'( Wow, Ive worked on this story for such a long time and thankyou all of you for always waiting patiently for my updates, you guys are the best <3 This is probably the best story ive written yet, and please if you liked the story check out my other stories as well! I have lots of shineegeneration in store ;) and there was some revenge from Minho's previous ing haha. Anyways, thankyou so much subscribers, I love every single one of you, you guys are the best! Without you all this story would probably have been deleted or something, but I made it to the finish! I hoped you liked the ending, and thankyou again!!! love you all :) x0x0 adamandminyullover~