letting it out.

him and her.

CHAPTER SIX.

YURI POV

I saw a tear fall off Minho's face. Who was Son Eunseo? Sooyoung was crying her eyes out while Key managed to help her. Jonghyun stared at Minho and Minho was looking balnk. Jessica and I were standing there, confused at about what was happening. Minho suddenly ran out of the house. I quickly ran after him. I stopped him from going into his car. "Where are you going in the middle of the night?" I asked. "Im going to that bastard." Minho replied. I gripped on his arms tightly. "Whats the point of going when its all over?" I asked again. "Because he cheated on my sister with SON EUNSEO." He yelled. Jonghyun quickly ran out of the house with the others and they tried to stop Minho. Sooyoung looked helpless. "WHERE DOES HE LIVE." Minho asked Sooyoung. Sooyoung didnt say anything. "Just.. Dont go Minho." Sooyoung said. "WHERE DOES HE LIVE?" Minho yelled louder. "J-J-Justt down the road." Sooyoung said. Minho got off me and went into his car, I quickly followed him in the car. He was teary eyed, who was Son Eunseo? I was really confused. I saw the others getting into another car to follow us. Minho drove over the limited speed. He didnt say a single word, he kept on driving. When we arrived, Minho got out of the car by himself and banged on the door. I also got out of the car and followed him. Minho nearly punched the door open, but before he did Sooyoung's ex, Kyuhyun opened the door. Meanwhile, the other car arrived and Key was the first one to get out. "Are you Sooyoung's twin brother?" Kyuhyun asked Minho. Minho barged into the house with Key and me following him. Suddenly, a girl came downstairs. "Who is it Kyuhyun?" The girl asked.

MINHO POV

I barged into the house with Key and Yuri. Then a familiar girl came downstairs. "Who is it Kyuhyun?" The girl asked. I realised that it was her. Son Eunseo. It had been 3 years already. I still remember the pain I got when she dumped me. Our eyes met, her eyes grew wider. "Why is he here?" She asked Kyuhyun. "You know how we met Sooyoung a couple of hours ago so that I could break up with her? Thats Minho." Kyuhyun explained. "I know who he is, Ive already told you our history." Eunseo replied coldly. She seemed to be happy, fine. While I was still heartbroken, not once I had a serious relationship for the past 3 years. "Long time no see Minho." Eunseo said. I met her in Korea, then we went to England together. And she dumped me there. Key bursted with anger and walked up to Kyuhyun and punched his face. That is when Sooyoung came in with Jessica and Jonghyun. "KEY" She yelled. Key ignored Sooyoung and kept on punching Kyuhyun. "Shouldnt you thank me?" Kyuhyun asked Key. "Why the hell should I be thanking you bastard?" Key asked back and punched Kyuhyun again. Eunseo stood still, she tried to help Kyuhyun. "Its so obvious that you like, I mean love Sooyoung so you should be thanking me for breaking up with her." Kyuhyun explained. Key looked shocked and stood still, thats when Kyuhyun got the chance to punch him back. Yuri helped Key get up while Sooyoung was shocked from what she had heard. "Oi Minho, do you know why Eunseo broke up with you?" Kyuhyun asked me. Eunseo looked at Kyuhyun. I didnt say anything. "Its because you are weak, useless, the worst boyfriend a girl could have." Kyuhyun shouted. "And that is the exact reason why I broke up with Sooyoung." Kyuhyun shouted again. I tried to hold my tears and managed to not fall out. "Did you even love me?" Sooyoung asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smirked. "Of course not, Ive been in love with Eunseo for about 4 years, she knew that I was 'dating' you, I just needed some of your money." Kyuhyun replied. Thats it, that made me get in the worst mood. I walked up to Kyuhyun and punched him. "You dare touch my sister or anyone who's worth alot to me, you'll die in my hands." I said coldly and walked out of the house...

SOOYOUNG POV

Did Minho really just say that? Yuri took me back into the car and we all drove back to the house. Minho barged into his room without saying a word. Key had a serious face and I didnt get the confidence to talk to him.. About the him liking me thing. Yuri and Jessica looked confused about Eunseo which Jonghyun started explaining. So I went into Minho's room. Minho was on his latop, he looked at me, then ignored me. I sat next to him. "Minho." I spoke.  "Can we talk?" I asked. He let out a sigh and closed his latop. "Before you say anything, that bastard deserved what he got." Minho spoke coldly. "I just wanted to say thankyou. And I love you, as my brother." I said and stood him up, then I gave him a hug. He hugged me back and caressed my hair. I broke our hug. "Also, does Key really love me?" I asked. "You can ask him that yourself." Minho replied. I nodded and went out of his room.

YURI POV

Sooyoung came out of Minho's room with a sigh. After I heard that Eunseo was Minho's ex, the one who broke his heart, I decided to go into his room. I knocked and went in. He looked at me coldly. I sat down next to him without permission. I know that Ive only met him for less than 24 hours, but I already knew alot about him. "You can let it all out you know." I said. He stared at me. "Theres nothing to let out." Minho said coldly. "Look, I know that Eunseo is your ex.. Im not trying to get in your love life but Im your friend and if you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me." I smiled. I was about to walked out when Minho said the word "Wait." I stopped walking and looked at him. He motioned me to come to him, and I did. I sat next to him again and he let out of sigh. "Ive never cried in front of anyone, not even Siwon hyung, not even Jonghyun and Key. But for some reason, you feel so comfortable and your easy to talk to." He explained and I nodded. Then he started explaining everything about Him and Eunseo's past.... "Then when Sooyoung told me that Kyuhyun had been cheating, my heart broke for her but then she said Son Eunseo. I was confused if it was actually her, and it was. When I went into his house and saw her, she looked exactly the same as before, but she seemed more happier." Minho said and started crying. I patted his back and he cried even more. His terars were overflowing too much so I gave him a warm hug. I could hear him cry. He was just a heartbroken boy who turned into a playboy. I judged him the wrong way when I first saw him....

JESSICA POV

I was in one of the guest rooms, just calming down from everything that just happened and I heard a knock on the door. It was Jonghyun, he sat opposite me. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked. I nodded and gave him a small smile. "What had just happened.. Sort of reminds me of us." Jonghyun spoke. I was shocked, we hadnt never talked about our break-up. Suddenly, flashbacks went through my mind. "I know that this is the wrong time to say it but our break up was a misunderstanding." Jonghyun said. I suddenly became teary-eyed. I think he noticed it. "Sorry. I shoudnt have said anything." Jonghyun apologised and left the room. What did he mean? A misunderstanding?

KEY POV

Kyuhyun said that I loved Sooyoung, in front of EVERYONE. I was sitting on the couch with a first aid kit, trying to fix my scratches. Then suddenly Sooyoung appeared out of no where. "Let me help you." She said and opened the first aid kit. She started to fix my face up with a sigh. "What Kyuhyun said isnt true right?" She asked me. I let out a sigh. "It is true, all of it, is true." I finally let it all out....

-----------------------------

I tried to add some more Minyul :) I promise there will be more once they actually start falling for eachother! heheh thankyou so much for the comments! Keep subscribing! :) x0x0