cupcakes.

him and her.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

YURI POV

Sooyoung and Key left, they seemed to be happy! I went to the kitchen to bake new cupcakes. While I was getting all the ingredients I heard footsteps coming downstairs. Oh no! Was there a thief in my house?! Freaking out I grabbed a saucepan and held it tight. The footsteps were coming closer and closer ... "Yuri?" It was Minho. OMG I forgot that he was still in my house !! "Why are you holding onto a saucepan?" Minho asked curiously. "YAH" I yelled. Minho just stared at me blankly. "Sorry.. I forgot that you were still here.. Dont you have other things to do? AT HOME ?" I asked, with a feeling of irritation. "No, not really." Minho spoke. "Nothing?" I reassured. "Seriously, nothing." Minho said calmly. "Are you cooking? What are you making?" He asked, looking at al the ingredients I got out. "Cupcakes." I murmured. "Yum. Since I have nothing to do, can I stay and help you make them?" Minho asked with a big grin on his face. He looked desperate. "Are you good at making them?" I asked. "Not really but I'll try my best. And if I go home, ill have nothing to do, plus you'll get some entertainment when youre cooking." Minho explained. "Fine. You can stay." I said and began getting everything out..

We were silently cooking, very silently. I thought he said that he would give me entertainment? "So, do you have a boyfriend?" Minho asked me. "No. And Im guessing you have one since youre a playboy." I asked back. "I flirt with girls and everything but I havent had a proper girlfriend, someone who I actually love after Eunseo." Minho replied. I just nodded. Well.. He is a playboy but he seems to know what love is. Suddenly spilt flour all over my arm. "YAH CHOI MINHO!" I yelled. He laughed. "Sorryyy! That was an accident!" Minho apologised, still laughing from my reaction. Without knowing, my hands just reached to the eggs and I cracked an egg on Minho's neat hair. And it made me laugh, a laugh that I havent had for a long time. "YAH KWON YURI! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He asked. "It was revenge." I smirked. Minho grabbed big handfuls of flour and chucked it in my hair. Now my hair was looking gross. I did an 'O' shaped mouthing. Minho chuckled and I got some cupcake mixture and wiped it on his arms and face. He looked at me with frustration. "THATS IT" He exploded and grabbed his whole cupcake mixture and came towards me which made me step back. "Minho, no. NO. NO. NOOO" I yelled and ran around, he followed me and he was heaps quicker. He made a sudden attack at me and I fell over, at that time he was grabbing onto my arm so he fell over with me. To be exact he landed on top of me. It was my first time looking at his face so close up. He was very good looking.From his eyebrows to his eyes, followed by his nose then lips.. His lips.. His lips.. He stared at me silently. For some reason I wasnt telling him to get off or he wasnt getting off himself. For a few seconds, we remained quiet and still.. I was still looking at his handsome face. Then all of a sudden.... He leaned closer and kissed me.

MINHO POV

Her face close up, is beautiful. She's so pure, innocent looking. She's so beautiful. My heart started beating really loudly. URGH. I realised that Yuri was staring at my lips. I smirked. Should I kiss her? I really want to kiss her. Really badly. I waited a few seconds. THATS IT, Im going to kiss her. I leaned closer and landed my lips onto hers. Her lips were smooth and soft, it tasted like strawberries. For some weird reason, she didnt push me off, she actually started kissing me back!

SOOYOUNG POV

Key and I arrived at the cafe and ordered our food. It was still a tad awkward but it wasnt as bad as before. I really dont know how I feel. Now I definately know that I actually do have some kind of feelings for him, just dont know what it is. Our food then came out and we ate silently. "So.. Have you got any assignments done in your classes?" Key asked. I shrugged. "I used to have a few but I managed to finish them off. You?" i replied and asked back. "I have a project due around next week." Key said while munching on his food. "Do you need any help?" I asked. He smiled. Aw, the beautiful smile of his... Its so cutee! Oh wait, Sooyoung what are you saying?! "Yeah, its actually related to art and your good at art so I might need your help." Key said. I nodded...

We finished our lunch and headed outside. There was really nothing to do. Oh no, its getting awkward again.. To try and break the awkwardness, I linked my arm onto Key's like we always did until when everything happened. He looked at me and patted my head. "Do you wanna go back to Yuri's house and see what she's doing?" I suggested. "Sure, I wonder if Minho's still there." Key spoke...

Since Yuri's house was so close to the Han River, it only took us 3 minutes to get there. I realised that the door was already unlocked and pulled Key inside. Once I went in, I saw YURI and MINHO having a full make out session on the ground, their hair was in a mess and they were all covered with weird stuff. And they didnt realise that we were in here. Key gasped and looked at me. Wow.. Minho.. just, wow.. He's not even that hot..

YURI POV

Minho and my kissing was gradually turning into a makeout session. His lips were so sweet and there was something special I felt, Ive never felt this around any other guy Ive kissed. Minho felt special.. "Ew." We heard voices. I broke the kiss and we both looked up, it was Sooyoung and Key. Why were they here so EARLY?!?!? Both Minho and my eyes enlarged...

--------------

More Jongsica next x0x0