back in your embrace

him and her.

CHAPTER THIRTYONE

JESSICA POV

I slowly open my eyes and I realise that Im still in the hospital, next to Jonghyun. I check the time and its midnight. I received a few text messages.

From: Krystal <3
Unnie~~ Have you thought about coming back? xx

From: Krystal <3
call me if you're still awake~

I was going to go outside and call Krystal but I realised that it was dark and no one was active. I dialled Krystals number where I was.

Krystal: UNNIE!
Me: Hey Krystal
Krystal: Have you thought about America? Mum found you a really good job offer! Its related to fashion!
Me: Oh really? But Im not sure yet..
Krystal: Take your time to decide, no pressure~
Me: Krystal I'll call you tomorrow, Im at the hospital taking care of someone at the moment.
Krystal: Oh, okay!
Me: I'll talk to you soon
Krystal: Bye~

I ended the phonecall and grabbed my bag. I got up from the seat and stood up. I took one last look at Jonghyun. "Maybe its best if I go Jonghyun.." I murmured. I turned around, getting ready to leave until the actions of a hand and voice stopped me. "Dont go." He whispered and grabbed my hand. I gasped and turned around. Jonghyun had his eyes open. "J-Jonghyun." I stuttered. "Can you just stay for the night.." He asked quietly. His hands were soft as usual and I just looked at him. "I miss you." He spoke again and I realised that there was a tear coming out of his eye. He tried sitting up, without knowing, I helped him immediately. "When did you wake up?" I asked. "Just then." He murmured. "Why were you drinking Jonghyun.." I asked, still holding onto his hand. He didnt say anything. Then he suddenly tried getting up. "Jonghyun what are you doing? You're a patient in hostpital!" I exclaimed, frowning. Then he opened the closet, where his clothes were (he was wearing hospital clothes), he got something out of his back pocket of his jeans. Then he looked at me and leaped closer. "Dont go." He said. "Well.. I havent left yet s--" "No I mean dont go to America." He said. "Did you eavesdrop my phonecall?" I asked. "No. I heard from someone." He replied. Then he held my hand, and dropped something on. I opened my hand after he let go. It was my ring I gave him. "I need you Jessica. I know Im hard to trust." He spoke. Here it came, my real feelings, my deep down true feelings. I love him. Then I broke down into tears. "Im sorry." I said, now crying. He embraced me into his arms. "I just thought maybe staying away from you would make things easier." I said. "Jessica, I love you. You're the only one I love. I know Im hard to trust but I mean it." He said. "I love you."

30 minutes later...

JONGHYUNS POV

She's back into my arms. Its weird how we can both fit on the hospital bed. "Why did you choose me out of those other pretty girls?" Jessica asked. "Because you're different. Differents good." I replied. Then she looked at her ring, its weird how she's my fiance again. But... I want it to stay like this. "Jessica..." I murmured. "Those cuts on your arms..." I said as I rolled up her sleeve. Then she looked at me. "Jonghyun I cant help it, i dont think i can fix it." she said hopelessly. "Always have faith in yourself. I'll help you. You're more beautiful without these scratches." I said honestly, not trying to sound cheesy. then she stood up and grabbed the first aid kit which was in the drawer. "Help me take my first step then." She said and handed me the kit...

(AT THE DINNER)

MINHO POV

The awkwardness starts. Key and Yuri are just silently eating. Surprisingly mums not talking much.. "So Yuri." Mum spoke. Oh no.. Here it comes. "I like your outift." She said. Then Sooyoung bursted out laughing. Everyone stared at her. "Unnie..?" Sulli asked. "Oh.. Sorry, Im not laughing at the outfit!!! Im just laughing at... errr..." Sooyoung eyed me. She wanted me to back her up... URGH "She was probably laughing at the way I eat." I said, covering her up. "Yeah I was." Sooyoung explained. Mum just glared at Sooyoung and faced Yuri again. "Umm.. Minho chose it for me." Yuri said. "Ohh! But... I heard Key likes clothes!" Mum said. "Yeah I do." Key just smiled. "Then we could have a fashion talk!" Mum said and she started talking with Key. Poor Kim Kibum... And the rest of us silently ate, untli mum stopped their conversation and the room was silent again. "So Yuri.. Lets have our girl talk~" Mum smiled at Yuri. "When was your first kiss? Your first hug with a guy? When did you have your first boyfriend?" Mum blabbed out some questions. "Mum!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "What?" She asked casually. "Yuri might feel uncomfortable talking about this?" I spoke up. But I kinda wanted to know as well. Yuri and I never talked about our past, except mine kind of... So it did make me curious "Well... err... Maybe I can tell you that soon?" She smiled politely. "Sure honey." Mum smiled back...

dinner had soon ended and I had to take Yuri back home. "Catch up before I leave sweetie!" Mum said to Key and Yuri. "Of course!" They both replied. All of a sudden they were both so close to mum now. Funny how dad didnt say much. Mum waved like crazy as my car drove off.

I decided to bring up the first love subject.

"So... Your first kiss? First love?" I asked. "We've never had this conversation." She pointed out. "Thats why Im asking you now. I want to know." I said. "Well... First kiss was in high school with.." Then she started giggling. "Whats so funny? Who was it?" I asked. "Kim Kibum." She laughed. "KEY?!" I yelled. "Yeah." She laughed. "WHY? WHAT? BUT KEY ALWAYS LIKED SOOYOUNG? WHAT? WAS HE A TWO TIMER?" I yelled. How come Kibum never told me this..? Or sooyoung? Or Jonghyun..?

--------------

A/N: sorry for the boring chapter and the late update :( But JongSica reunion~ Curious about Yuri's first Kiss being Key? heheh find out in the next chapter~

oh and the account that was being rude and everything to me. Shes saying that so many people were being rude and everything to her after what i wrote in the previous chapters but I did cover up her name and i only told one person, so... it doesnt make sense. so apparently she got hacked by her brother (I might have already said that previously) but I still dont fully fully believe her.... i know its mean but i just have these little things that are really bugging me. so ive confirmed that it was her brother and yeah... i guess...

ALSO

please watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH42F0dkvus&feature=plcp

its my cover of SHINee's 'the reason' its not very good but meh hehe thankyou everyone x0x0