sekyung & her never ending love

him and her.

CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica, Sooyoung and I were surrounding Key, just talking. Then I received a text, from a mysterious number.

From: xxxx-xxx-xxx
Jonghyun, its Sekyung :) Do you wanna meet up? We didn’t get to talk much back in the cafeteria.

How did she get my number, why is she texting me, why does she want to meet up… I looked at Jessica. She was staring at me, I fake smiled. “Who’s the text from?” Sooyoung asked. “Oh, just a spam.” I lied. I stared at the text. Maybe I should meet up with her and clear everything out? Everyone continued talking while I started texting back, and just in case, I saved her number.

From: Shin Sekyung
Meet me at xx park in a few hours. I’ll text you when. We need to clear things out.

I immediately turned off my phone and pretended to listen to Key but the thought of Sekyung was going through my mind. “KEY” We heard two voices yell. “OMG Thank god youre alright!” Yuri ran to us. “Missed you both.” Key smiled. “Awh we missed you too!” Yuri said and hugged Key. Then Minho gave a small handshake to Key. “So, whats happening between you two? What have we missed?” Yuri asked. “We cleared everything out.” Sooyoung replied simply. “OMG so you guys are back together?” Yuri asked again. Key and Sooyoung silently nodded. “So Im guessing you two want some lovey-dovey private time?” Jessica pointed out. Key didn’t say anything. “Well.. Minho and Yuri just got here.” Sooyoung began talking. “Okay! We’ll leave.” Jessica said as she grabbed my arm. “No! You don’t have to!” Sooyoung said. “Well, you want private time right? So we’ll start leaving so Minho and Yuri can leave soon.” Jessica smiled. “I’ll see you tomorrow man.” Key whispered. I grinned and we walked out. “What do you wanna do for the rest of the day?” Jessica asked as we made our way to the car park. I checked the time, 3pm. I should meet Sekyung in a couple of hours… “Umm… What do you wanna do?” I asked. “We can go to my house!” She suggested. I agreed.

MINHO POV

Awkward silence. Awkward silence. Awkward silence… “So.” Key broke the awkward silence. “Oh, Key we got you these.” Yuri handed over the shopping bag. “You didn’t have to get me anything!” Key exclaimed but still opened the shopping bag. He grinned. “Im guessing you picked it out Yul?” Key asked staring at me. Yuri laughed. “Of course, Minho doesn’t know the real fashion.” Yuri spoke. Key, Sooyoung and Yuri all laughed at me. Urgh, whatever.

Time went by quickly and it had been an hour since we arrived to see the ‘awake’ Key. “We should go now.” I suggested. “Yeah we should” Yuri started grabbing her things. “I’ll see you later.” I said to Sooyoung and Key. “Good seeing you alive again.” Yuri said and smiled at Key. “I’ll see you tomorrow Sooyoungie~” Yuri hugged my sister. How was Sooyoung even going to get home…!? Well, Im not picking her up. We bid goodbye and got out of the hospital.

KEY POV

“Sooyoung its already 4pm, its going to get dark soon!” I said. “I know but I missed you too much.” She said. “And how are you getting home?” I asked with worry. “Umm.. I have no idea, Minho definitely wouldn’t pick me up…” She murmured. “Urgh, Sooyoung! Seriously?!” I spoke up. “I’ll just sleep here.” She smiled. “WHAT?!” I yelled with shock. “Well, theres a couch there so Im going to sleep over! Plus, you would be bored without me!” Sooyoung explained. “Nothings going to make you stop right…” I asked quietly. She nodded happily. “Fine. But its not my fault if you get uncomfortable!” I said. “Yes SIR!” She yelled.

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun kept on checking the time, we were only just half way through the movie… Suddenly the door opened and it was Yuri. “Wheres Minho?” I questioned. “He just left.” She said. “Im going to get some rest.” She said and went upstairs. It was 4:30pm and Jonghyun started checking his phone every two minutes. He seemed a little suspicious as well. “Are you alright?” I asked. He looked at me and kissed my forhead. “Im fine. Just a little tired.” He replied. I embraced myself into his warm chest. “Do you wanna watch the rest of the movie some other time? I think I wanna head home” Jonghyun asked. “Sure.” I replied and paused the tv. Jonghyun stood up and walked towards the door. “I love you.” He said and got in his car and I watched him drive off. I decided to go for a walk to the park nearby for some fresh air, to clear my mind about Shin Sekyung.

JONGHYUN POV

Beep Beep. My phone went off again.

From: Shin Sekyung
Alright, I’ll be there in five! :) xxx

What was with all those smiley faces and kisses… I stopped my car outside the park near Sica’s house and I walked to the bench and sat down. Im meeting her to clear everything out right.. A few minutes later I saw Sekyung walking towards me. “Hey Jonghyun~~~” She greeted and tried to hug my but I refused. We both sat on the bench. “So how did you get my number?” I asked. “Oh, went to the office in uni and asked.” She said happily. I took a deep breath, here it goes. “Look, Sekyung. Im not here to catch up on things with you. Im here to clear things out. “First of all, you’ve ruined me and Jessica’s relationship before and youre not doing it again. Im engaged to her, I love her with all my heart. I have NEVER loved you Sekyung, Ive considered you as a friend but after what you’ve done, youre just dust to me.” I let it all out. She looked at me with a blank face. “But…” She began. “You have at least a tiny speck of feelings for me right?” She asked. “No.” I replied coldly. “Just stay away from Jessica, don’t even think about threatening her. And stay away from me, just. Get out of my life Sekyung.” I yelled. A tear strolled out of her eye. Oh no, now I felt terrible. “Look Im sorry, but I love Jessica and that’s final.” I said and began walking off. “Don’t you dare leave.” She yelled but I ignored it and kept on walking, then I felt a pair of arms around my waist, it didn’t feel like Jessicas. It was Sekyung’s. I couldn’t think, what was happening? Was history about to repeat again?

JESSICA POV

I reached to the park and I made my way to the bench, then I realised that there was a couple having their romantic moment. Aw, back hugging at the park, cute. I was about to walk off when I realised that… it was Jonghyun and… Sekyung. My heart sank, The tears were uncontrollably spilling out. I walked closer to confirm and it was. All those ‘I love you’ ‘Ill protect you’ those sweet sentences, they weren’t fake were they…? “Jonghyun?” I called out. He looked at me then his eyes widened and immediately got Sekyung off him. “Jessica.” Jonghyun murmured. Sekyung also turned around and smirked. “Oh no Jjong! Its all your fault, we got caught again!” Sekyung spoke really loudly. What… Caught again? What was she on about? “What the hell?!” Jonghyun yelled. I didn’t know if he was yelling at me or her. I looked at my ring, then I looked towards his hand. He still had it on. So he’s cheating.. Or am I just misunderstanding? Ive had enough of all this, I really didn’t want to do anything. I decided to walk off. Just not think about it. I ran to the other side of the road. I heard Jonghyun yelling out my name. More tears started rushing out of my eyes. “JESSICA” He kept on yelling. I stopped for a moment, hoping that he’s running towards me. And there I felt, a tap on my hand. I turned around and saw Jonghyun. “Tell me that what Sekyung said was a lie.” I said. “It was a lie.” He repeated what I said. I looked at him. “She texted me in the hospital, I didn’t want you to worry. She somehow got my number and she wanted to catch up. I agreed but I wasn’t going to go and catch up, I was going to meet her to get her out of our lives. And I was walking away until she hugged me, that’s when you saw me Jessica.” Jonghyun quickly explained. “I would never do that to you, You know how much I love you, You mean the whole world to me! No one else!” He continued.