you.

him and her.

CHAPTER FORTYTWO

SOOYOUNG POV

Jonghyun came back safely and he decided to spend some time with his big family and we certainly did let him. Yuri and Key were sleeping over, everything was going really well, considering that Minho and I got a break from work!! "Sooyoung." Key murmured. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked. It was around 9pm and it was starting to get dark. "But its dark outside..." I lifted an eyebrow, looking at him. "Just in your backyard, your backyard is good distance for a walk." Key smiled. I nodded, agreeing and so we headed out to the back of my house. His fingers interwined with mine as we walked around silently. We naturally sat down on the bench and looked at the night sky. "Sooyoung.." I didnt answer back. "Do you remember when we were best friends? and I kept that massive crush for so many years...??" He asked. "Yeah." I chuckled. Key automatically stood up and held my hands. "The day I saw you was the day I fell in love. To me, you've always been my number one, and you always will be Sooyoung." He said with a serious tone. I nodded slowly, why was he saying all this stuff anyways..?! "Key I dont like being in serious moods you know that." I said quietly. Then he bent down on one knee and stared at me. "Oh my god. Kibum what are you doing?!" I shouted. "I want you to marry me." He said simply. This was not the way I thought my proposal would be, but I still found it romantic. "I honestly cant live without you now Sooyoung, I want you to stay with me forever. And I want to be by your side forever, protecting you, staying by your side, forever. I want to stop being your boyfriend." He said and opened a small box which contained a beautiful, silver diamond. "I know we're still young, I know theres so much more we need to learn in life, but I want to take every new step of my life with you. Choi Sooyoung, once my bestfriend, once my girlfriend, can you become my fiance, then to wife and do the honour of marrying me?" He smiled. I was in complete shock, absolute shock. I did not know what to say. He was serious about this, he just gave me a whole rant about how much he loved me. It made me smile like an idiot. I stood up and stood him up. "OF COURSE I WILL I LOVE YOU!" I yelled and hugged him, not being able to control myself. He broke away from the hug, laughing like a kid. Our faces were only centimetres away. And I had the biggest urge to kiss him, but before I did, he pushed himself onto me. This was probably the best kiss I have ever gotten from anyone in my life. It was soft, tender, gentle, meaningful..  perfect. So many words could explain the beautiful feeling I had right now. This was honestly the best day of my life. The kiss was soon broken off because we both ran out of breath but cheering noises were made by someone on the second storey. We both looked up and saw Yuri, Minho, Siwon oppa and Sulli clapping and cheering. "You guys all knew?!" I yelled, surprised. "Of course we did, I cant believe that you are getting married before me pig." Minho shouted. "YAH CHOI MINHO!" I yelled angrily, before I went upstairs to chase him away Key stopped me. "This is our moment Sooyoung, no Minho interfering us.I nodded in agreement and forgot about Minho, my lips already went onto his again, this time, me giving him the most delightful kiss. "Sooyoung." Key murmured in between. "Hmm?" I asked. "I forgot to put the ring on you." Key chuckled and I spat out laughing. What a fail... But that was us, we were always like this. He immediately got the ring and placed it on my finger. "You're my property now." He announced happily. "Erm.. So are you stupid!" I said laughing. "Yah! Dont call your future husband stupid!" He said and I started running away from him. "Choi Sooyoung come here!" He yelled and chased me around. 

What a beautiful night.

THE NEXT DAY.

JONGHYUN POV

"Ready for the airport?" Minho greeted as I got into his car. "Wow! You look so different from yesterday!" Sooyoung exclaimed. I got into the nicest clothes I could possibly find and I re styled my hair. I didnt know why I was doing it, I just had the urge to. "Hey Jjong guess what?" Key asked. "What.." I asked back. "Im engaged." Key said as he showed his ring. "What?!" I yelled. "Last night. It all happened bro." He explained. "Wow." I smirked. "Congrats." I said. The fact that Key and Sooyoung were going to get married wasnt what was going through my mind crazily. Jessica was. I was seeing her, face to face for the first time in years and I was hell nervous. "Nervous to see Jess?" Yuri asked from the front seat. "Yep." I nodded. "Hey Jjong guess what?" Minho asked, who was driving next to Yuri. "What..." I rolled my eyes. "We're here." He declared and it immediately made me look at the window. Incheon airport. We were here, my heart started beating loudly as we got closer and closer. "You guys get out first and I'll go park and meet you there. We're late." Minho mentioned. I nodded right away and stepped out of the car. Sooyoung and Key did as well and followed me into the airport. I looked around the huge building, looking for an arrival sign. Then there was an announcement. "Ladies and Gentleman, the plane from Los Angeles, America has arrived, make your way to gate B." I turned around, looking for gate B then Key tapped on my back. "Its here Jjong calm down." He chuckled. Then I looked at the sign, we were at gate B already. I chuckled and walked forwards. "Do you know where we're meant to wait at?" Yuri asked, appearing out of nowhere with Minho. "Here." I replied. People started walking out, which means that Jessica was coming in any second from now. 

Then I saw it.

The one girl that was shining from my eyes. She was walking out with her red suitcase, looking around the place with a confused look. "JESSICA!" Sooyoung yelled, waving at her. I was too shocked, seeing her after 21 months certainly did feel weird. Everyone except me ran to her and hovered over her. But I walked there peacefully, letting her greet everyone.Then she made eye contact with me. I didnt know what to do, so I gave her an awkward crooked smile. She dropped her suitcase and ran to me, full on running! She jumped on me and hugged me, I already felt the tears dropping on my top. "Jonghyun." She whispered. I smiled, she was finally back in my embrace again. I was happy. I let her off me and held her waist tightly as she had a tight grip around my neck. But then she bursted out crying, instead of smiling. I gently wiped her tears away and stared into her eyes. "I missed you." I grinned. "You dont know what Ive been through for the past two years." She cried and hugged me again. I let her cry her eyes out until she stopped. "At least we're together now." I whispered. Suddenly she went on her tip toes and leaned in to kiss me. I let her. She still had her scent, she was still the same. The worrying feeling I had were now all gone. I soon kissed her back, closing my eyes slowly. I really didnt care if people were staring at us, right now, my mind was based around Jessica. "Guys guys! Enough! You're going to end up doing something ... you know?" Minho said. Stupid Minho, why did he have to ruin this moment.... 

JESSICA POV

As soon as I kissed him my world became bright and happy. The scars didnt hurt, the memories didnt either. This moment was just.. perfect. What I had been longing for was finally here. Thats what made me cry. And most of all, I was so happy that Jonghyun had still loved me. 

Stupid Minho had to interrupt the moment.

 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but... JONGSICA FINALLY MEETS AGAIN!!!! the next chapter is going to be the last chapter :'(