Minho's arrival.

him and her.

CHAPTER TWO.

A couple of days passed and it was Saturday. The day everyone had been waiting for. The day the charming Minho came back to Korea. Siwon, Sulli and Sooyoung picked Jonghyun, Jessica, Yuri and Key up from their houses (they have a huge car that can fit a lot of people in!) and made their way to the airport. "For some reason Im actually excited to see my twin brother for the first time in ages!" Sooyoung exclaimed. Key laughed from her cuteness. Siwon was driving and Sulli was sitting next to Siwon. Jessica and Yuri was sitting together and so was Key and Jonghyun and Sooyoung was sitting right at the back of the car. As usual, Jonghyun and Jessica took small peeks at eachother and whenever their eyes met, they would just smile gently. "Jessica you never told us why you were so late from the bathroom the other day?" Key asked. Jessica suddenly blushed hard. "OOO WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?" Sooyoung asked Jessica curiously. "Im nott!" Jessica spoke back. "So.. Where were you? Or were you constipated?" Key joked and everyone laughed, especially Soooyoung. "I wasnt constipated! I was with Jonghyun." Jessica said with honesty. Everyone suddenly looked shocked and didnt talk for a few seconds. "Why were you two together?" Sooyoung asked, trying to break the small silence. "I was on my way there and I found Jonghyun and we did stuff.." Jessica replied while staring directly into Jonghyun's eyes. Jonghyun tried to keep his face straight but it as too hard for him to keep the smile off his face. "Aw Jjong cant stop smiling!" Key teased. Then Jonghyun made an evil glare at Key and Key immediately stopped. "What did you guys do?" Yuri asked. "Just some stuff that everyone in the whole world doesnt need to know." Jessica said. Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "We're here!" Siwon announced while stopping the car. Everyone immediately jumped out of the car and stared at the large airport. "Choi Minho should be in there somewhere!" Sooyoung said. "Come on Key!" Sooyoung yelled softly and grabbed Key's arm and they ran into the airport together. Key felt his heart beating fast when Sooyoung grabbed his arm, he knew that it didnt mean anything to her, but it meant so much to him. Yuri, Sulli and Siwon walked into the airport together and Jessica and Jonghyun were left alone. "Why didnt you just say that we were singing?" Jonghyun asked Jessica while they were walking in. "Because everyone would spaz and tell others.." Jessica smiled. Jonghyun smiled back. "Do you wanna make it our secret?" Jonghyun asked. Jessica giggled and nodded her head. For the past couple of days at school, Jessica and Jonghyun had been singing together alot. They also talked more and things got less awkward for them...

MINHO POV

My plane arrived and I went out of the luxury plane and grabbed my suitcase and bag. I also went through bag check-ins so that the guards to make sure that I didnt have drugs. Minutes passed and I was finally let out. I rolled my suitcase and had my bag in one arm. I walked out of the airport security rooms and entered the actual airport, where all the people were waiting for their friends. Before I could look for Sooyoung, Sulli and Siwon, I received a text from an unknown number.

Hi Minho, did you get to Korea safely?
Im coming to Korea very soon!
i love you
xx Dara.

It was my girlfriend Dara. Of course, I didnt actually love her. I have never loved anybody in my entire life, except for one. Which turned my life around. I ignored the text because Im a playboy, I play with girls. "MINHO!" I heard a girl's voice scream my name. I looked around and found a group of people, including Jonghyun, Key and others. The one who called my name was my twin sister Sooyoung. I took my sunglasses off. Wow, Sooyoung had surprisingly gotten prettier! No wonder why Key still has that massive crush on her.. She ran to me and gave me a tight hug. "Welcome back bro!" She said loudly. Then my little sister Sulli ran to me and gave me a tight hug. "OPPA!!!" She yelled. "Hows my lil sis been?" I asked, laughing from her cuteness. "IM GOOD!" She yelled back and hugged me again. Then I saw Siwon, my big brother. He gave me a manly hug and asked me how the business studying went... Then I saw my two best friends, Key and Jonghyun. We group hugged and smiled brightly. "Get any uglier!" Jonghyun said and I laughed. Lastly, I saw two shy girls. They were just smiling at me. They must've been that Jessica and Yuri Sooyoung always talks about. I heard from Key that Jessica was Jonghyun's ex girlfriend or something... Surprisingly, they were both really hot. "Minho, these are bestest friends, Yuri and Jessica." Sooyoung said as she pointed at the two. I shook hands with Jessica first, she seemed nice.. Then I shook hands with Yuri, she looked beautiful... Her long dark brown hair always span around her body. Her body. Her body. Her body. I swear she's a model or something. Overall, she's so beautiful... "Hi, Im Minho." I said awkwardly.

-------------------------------------

This is all Im writing today! Please subscribe and comment! Is Minho having love at first sight ? I promise I'll update more often! Also, I would really like to talk to my subscribers so if you have skype and want to add me, please post it on my wall or message me! :) thanks for reading~ x0x0