those last days

him and her.

 

CHAPTER THIRTYSIX.

1 month later.

YURI POV

I haven’t seen Minho for about 2 weeks now.. No text, no call, nothing. This is the same to Key, Sooyoung and Minho have obviously both been really busy with work. Jessica and Jonghyun are too busy with their last days together.. Im not even sure if the surprise party for them would even work. Sooyoung and Key first planned it but Sooyoung got really busy so now its just me and Key, doing all the work. Of course, we both understand what the twins are going through but I just really miss Minho.. So that’s why I was here, inside the Choi company building. Paying a surprise visit to Minho. I tried calling Key but he didn’t answer so I came here by myself. Most workers here recognised me, they all bow to me and it feels really… strange. I walk inside the elevator and I wait for it to go up to where Minho’s office is. I get off the elevator and make my way to his office. “Miss you are not allowed to go in.” A worker said as she blocked me. “Im just giving Minho a surprise visit.” I said, trying to make it clear that Im his girlfriend. “Oh, Im sorry Miss Kwon! I didn’t recognise you!” She bowed and I bowed back politely. “Is he in there?” I asked. She nodded. I opened the door widely and saw a hard working Minho not even recognising that Im here.”Minho!” I yelled. He heard my voice and looked up, he looked like he hasn’t had any sleep for the past weeks! “Yul…” He stood up and walked towards me. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. “I miss you.” I whispered. “I missed you too.” He whispered back. “No calling or texting for the last 2 weeks?” I pouted, feeling disappointed. “Im so sorry Ive been really busy with everything and I haven’t had the time to even touch my phone.” He quickly explained. “Well you’re still coming to Jessica and Jonghyun’s surprise party right?” I asked. “Um… When is it?” He asked. “Tomorrow night.” I replied. “Yul Im sorry I don’t think I can make it. I have a really important meeting.” He said with a sad look. “Minho Ive planned this for like a month! And I reminded you so many times!” I said angrily. “And you haven’t seen Jonghyun and Jessica for ages, this is your best friend’s goodbye party Minho!” I yelled. Minho didn’t say anything. “Im –” “Cant you cancel it?” I asked. “I’ll ask Siwon hyung if he can go instead.” He said. “Im sorry for yelling its just that..” “I know.” He said with a sudden hug. “Im sorry for not contacting you.” He said. “I understand…” I murmured.

JONGHYUN POV

I walk into Jessica’s room and half of her things are already gone. “Sica?” I yelled. “Hey Jjong!” She smiled. “Hey. Why are you packing already?” I asked. “I have a lot of things you know.” She raised her eyebrows. I nodded slowly. “Havent you started your packing?” She asked. “No..” I replied cooly. “You know, that whole suitcase is full of presents you’ve given me!” She said as she pointed at the red suitcase. “Really?” I laughed. She nodded and opened up the suitcase. I walked towards her and looked at the packed suitcase. It really was full of our memories. It felt like our relationship was packed into a suitcase, for it to be taken somewhere else. That’s  why I organised my surprise event for her. “Hey can we go to uni?” I asked. “Why?” She frowned. “Because I need to return some books.” I said, making it as an excuse. She nodded. “But you’re driving!” She exclaimed. I smiled and ruffled her hair. “Lets go.” I said.

At the university campus.

JESSICA POV

We were in the performing arts centre. I thought Jonghyun wanted to return books… I sat on one of the audience seats, looking at the stage, no one was here. Jonghyun was going to go visit one of the teacher so I decided to wait here. All of a sudden background music was played. It was Bruno Mars’s ‘Just the way you are.’

 Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Jonghyun came on stage singing the lysics
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

He looked at me smiling.
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeahh

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me

He pointed towards me which made me laugh.
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me "Do I look okay? "
I say

He got off the stage and walked towards me.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

He made me stand up and directed me to the stage.
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing

He held my hand and looked into my eyes.
Just the way you are
Yeah

The music ended and I had teary eyes. “Jonghyun that was beautiful.” I said quietly. “This could be the last ever present I give to you or at least for a long time.” He spoke. “It wont be the last.” I corrected him. He chuckled. “Wait for me, okay?” He whispered. “I will, forever and always.” I replied and pushed my lips onto his.

MINHO POV

Yuri left and I made my way to Siwon hyung’s office, but first I went over to Sooyoung. “What do you want….” She asked coldly. “Its just me.” I said. “Oh, I thought you were Kyuhyun or Eunseo.” She said, standing up. I chuckled. “Are you going tomorrow night?” I asked. “Whats tomorrow night?” She asked back. “Jessica and Jonghyun’s surprise party.” I said. “Oh that! Omg I completely forgot about it Key’s going to kill me.” She said panicking. “At least you’re not doing anything..” I murmured. “What..?” She asked looking confused. “I have to go to that meeting tomorrow!” I exclaimed. “You have to miss out.” She ordered. “That’s why I need you to come with me to Siwon hyung’s office.” I said. “Siwon oppa..? Why?” She asked. “So that we can ask him if he can cover for me?” I said. “Ohhhhh! LETS GO NOW.” She shouted and grabbed my arm…

SOOYOUNG POV

“So can you..?” I asked with my cute voice. “Yeah I guess so..” He murmured. “OMG THANK YOU OPPA!” I screamed and hugged him. “You two do deserve a break..” He said. “Thanks hyung!” Minho smiled. “Okay can you guys go now before you both distract me?” He asked. “OF COURSE!” I said again and walked out of the room. I my phone for the first time in ages, I realised that I have missed calls and texts from Key.

From: Kibummie <3
Hey Sooyoung, I haven’t heard from you for a while, text or call me back soon. I love you xx

From: Kibummie <3
Are you still coming tomorrow night? love you <3

From: Kibummie <3
I miss you Sooyoungie :(

From: Kibummie <3
reply to one of my texts?

From: Kibummie <3
Sorry if Ive been distracting you Sooyoung but please call me soon <3

I dialled Key’s number and waited for him to answer, but it went to his voicemail.

“Hey Key, sorry for not answering back your texts and calls, ive been really busy lately. I miss you, and yes I am coming to the surprise party tomorrow so you better pick me up and treat me like a princess! I love you, text me later.” I said and left a voice message. I slowly walked back to my office thinking of the work I have ahead.

A/N: hey guys, IM BACK! no more late updating! long school holidays are here after tomorrow!!! thannkyou everyone x0x0