drifting?

him and her.

CHAPTER FORTYONE

21 months after Jonghyun left.

YURI POV

Its been ages since I last saw Minho, he was too busy with work and I knew that I would be distracting him if I went to visit, so I didnt contact him. In two days time, Jonghyun is going to get out of military service, Jessica's sister contacted me about how Sica would be coming back to Korea in 3 days time, so I thought everything would be back to normal, but I really dont know now. Sooyoung doesnt work as much as Minho does, she's spending majority of her time with Key, unlike me. I wonder if he even knows that Jjong will be back in 2 days. Hopefully Sooyoung has reminded him. I missed Minho, alot. His teasing, our sweet dates, the hugs and kisses. Everytime we saw eachother we would fight. Sometimes I thought that maybe I should put an end to this; but thinking of his miserable face, crying like a baby breaks my heart. I dont want him to turn out like when he cried in my arms the first day I met him. But I was getting tired of it. 

Everything interrupted my thoughts when the phone rang. It was Minho, first phonecall in weeks.

Me: Hello?
Minho: Hey Yul, its me
Me: Hi
Minho: How have you been?
Me: Busy.. I guess. What about you
Minho: Extremely busy.
Minho: What are you doing now?
Me: Im at home.
Minho: Can you come and visit me now? 
Me: But the building is so far away..
Minho: I just wanna see your face. I'll send a driver.
Me: Fine.
Minho: I'll see you soon, love you.

So I decided to get dressed into better clothes and soon Minho's driver came to pick me up. I felt nervous, meeting him after what felt like years felt weird. 

JESSICA POV

After that phonecall with Jonghyun a few months ago, I quit work. I gave up, I couldnt deal with all the stress. Krystal doesnt know the real reason behind my sudden quitting but she understood anyways. I only had a few more months left anyways. But those few months felt like torture. My eyes would always stare out at the large window in my room, staring at the street quietly. My mind would blank out and only think of Jonghyun. Krystal thought I would get over him soon enough but she's definately wrong. Im not over him at all, my feelings for him remain the same. All I wanted was him. No one else, soon that became a mental-like issue. Everyday I would stare at the window, hoping that he would come for me. But hes hours away by plane, and he's still in military service. If he was there with me, I wouldnt wish for anything else. 

Today was another usual day, I sat on my bed, just staring at things blankly, with a blank mind. Krystal would always try and talk to me, even mum and dad, but it never worked. I looked at my calendar, it was two days until Jonghyun got out of military, I havent booked my tickets to go back to Korea yet, I didnt even have to energy to. "UNNIE!" Krystal barged into the room but I didnt respond. "Guess what?" She asked cheerfully. "What.." I asked with a quiet voice. Then Krystal handed me a ticket, I read it; it was to go to Korea in 3 days time. "I contact your friends for you, they're going to pick you up there, Jonghyun oppa will be there as well, hopefully." She smiled. "You didnt have to do this." I said. "But I had to, for your happiness." She answered. I stood up and gave her a hug. "You're the best sister ever." I whispered.

MINHO & YURI

Yuri had arrived at the Choi comapany building and went up to Minho's office. Minho greeted her like there was nothing wrong but he seemed to be in a hurry. "Sorry Yul theres an emergency meeting." Minho said as he grabbed him pen, ready to leave Yuri alone. "Then what was the point of me having to visit?!" She asked, getting angry. She was sick of it, it happened every time she visited. She thought there was no point going. Minho was ignoring her; as he  placed his hand on the door handle Yuri shouted at him. "Choi Minho." She yelled as she walked up to him, so that they were face to face. Minho remained quiet, he knew Yuri was getting angry. "Yuri Im so sorry but I have to go to this meeting, make your self comfortab----" "This is definately not working out." She but Minho off. "Minho the last time I saw you properly was 3 months ago, when Jonghyun had his break, since then we've been all over the place. Think about it, we would fight every time we saw eachother, even during phonecalls." She spoke. Minho opened his mouth to speak but Yuri continued. "I understand that your busy, but its taking over your entire life!" She exclaimed. "Honestly, I really think Im just a distraction for you now." "You're not a distraction." Minho spoke up confidently. "Yes I am, you just dont know do you? And you dont even know that your bestfriend is getting out of military in two days time do you?" Yuri asked, teary eyed. She knew it, it wasnt working out. It wasnt working out at all. "Lets just... end it and stay as friends." She said, Minho's heart broke. He didnt expect Yuri to say this to him. He couldnt speak, from the shock he was receiving. They both knew it, they were on the verge of a break up, and it was about to happen. Minho had let go of the handle and immediately brought Yuri into his embrace. He completely forgot about the meeting. He held her too tight, so that Yuri couldnt break out of it. Then he realised, how much he's spent his days in that office, working, all day long. He had completely forgotten about Jonghyun, he had no idea that Jonghyun was getting out of military in two days time. He felt guilty, very guilty. "No. Dont leave me. You cant leave me." He whispered. "I dont know what to say Minho." Yuri murmured, breaking out of the hug, once Minho calmed down. "I really dont." She stared into his eyes and he did as well. "Im going to ask Siwon hyung if I can take a break, so that I can spend some time socialising, and also spend some quality time with you." Minho said, trying to brighten up. "No Minho you dont understand, this is going to happen after your break finishes." She refused. "No, we can make a change, we can make a difference. I know Ive been the worst boyfriend ever but forgive me. Please. I promise I wont let you down like this." He said meaningfully. "Then prove it." She said. Minho thought for a while. What did she mean by 'proving' it?! Then he looked into her eyes, he figured out what Yuri had wanted. She wanted him to kiss him. He smiled and gently crashed his lips onto hers, tasting her sweet strawberry lipgloss, trying to give her a nice, rough but meaningful kiss. The perfect kiss. Yuri slowly reacted back and started kissing him back and soon they both ran out of breath and parted away. Their noses touched and Minho looked at Yuri, he had saved their relationship. What a relief.

A/N: Im sorry for the late update :( I had my reasons though... But yes, the next chapter might be the last chapter, and this chapter was mostly based on MinYul, hehe sorry no SooKey here but there will be in the next chapter! Please check out my new story: destiny thankyou!!! x0x0