the accident

him and her.

CHAPTER TWENTYONE.

SOOYOUNG POV

What on earth have I just done.. Im an idiot. I drank, I flirted, then I kissed some guy.. Now Key has walked out of the club, everyones looking at me. With hot, teary eyes I run out, completely awake from my drunkness. "KEY" I yelled hopelessly. He turned around and stared at me running up to him. "I was drunk, and I still am a tiny bit but let me tell you, the KISS wasnt meaningful to me!" I explained. He just looked at me, with no expression. "Goodbye Sooyoung." He spoke and walked off. I ran up to him again, this time I grabbed his arm which made him turn around again. "Please. Please.. Dont leave, please.. Im sorry, Im so sorry." I said helplessly with tears already dropping out of my eyes."Sooyoung, I rang Minho and asked where you were, because I felt terrible saying all that stuff to you. And I get there and I see the girl Ive loved for so many years having a full on make-out session with some bartender." He said. Speechless, I was. "Kibum, please, please just give me a chance." I pleaded. He took a deep breath. "I dont even know if you actually love me. Admit it, you only love me as a best friend right?" He asked. I didnt reply. He gave me a smile and started walking off again.. Kibum, please dont leave.. I ran to him again, this time I hugged him from the back, very tightly. "Kibum-ah, it was a complete accident. Im sorry, Im sorry. I'll do anything to be with you." I said crying now. He slowly grabbed my arms and turned around, for the third time. "Im sorry too." He aplogised and actually walked away. Step by step, he walked onto the road. No, I cant lose him. Hes the only person who actually loves me, cares for me, does anything for me (except for Yuri and Sica). I cant lose him, I just cant. If I let him go now, I'll never be able to even have the chance to talk to him. He was now already across the road, not turning back. "Kibum!" I yelled and ran across the road. Halfway through, I didnt know that there was a car coming towards me. "Please, STOP" I yelled as loud as I could. He gave up and turned around. I saw his eyes widen when the car as actually so close to me. "SOOYOUNG" He yelled and I saw him running over to me, I was about to run away from the car but I couldnt move, my body just wouldnt. And soon, my mind just out.

YURI POV

Minho stared at me. Its been about 10 minutes since Sooyoung and Key went out. "Should we go check?" I asked. "Yeah." He nodded. "We're coming as well." Jonghyun insisted. Jonghyun, Jessica, Minho and I got out of the club and no one was outside, where were they? "Whats happened over there?" Minho asked, pointing at a whole group of people. Jessica grabbed my arm and we ran towards the crowd. All of a sudden, shock came to me. Big big big shock. Jessica's face froze, the boys ran over to us. "Whats happened here?" Minho asked as he turned around and also saw Sooyoung and Key, both laying on the ground. "CALL THE AMBULANCE" Jessica screamed with fear. "Does anyone know these people?" Someone asked. "Us four are good friends of them, can someone please call the AMBULANCE?!" I yelled. I woman immeditely called the ambulance, at midnight. The crowd slowly left as us four remained with them. They were still breathing. Jessica was shivering and holding onto Jonghyun's hand tightly-- looks like her drunkness has gone away. Minho was looking at me with a worried look. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded slowly. Really, I wasnt okay at all. "Minho what if something happens?" I asked with fear. He hushed me and hugged me tightly. "Everything will be alright. Sooyoung is my twin sister, she's a shikshin and Key, he's been my bestfriend for so long and trust me, he'll get through this." He whispered. All of a sudden I felt something drop on my shoulder. A tear. Out of Minho's eye. I broke the hug and looked at him. He quickly wiped his tears and stared at me. Before I could say anything, the ambulance came. "Only one person can go into the ambulance with us, the rest can come by car." The driver spoke. "Minho you go, its your sister, Ill bring the girls to the hospital." Jonghyun said. Minho nodded and looked at me, kissed my forehead and got in the ambulance. After we watched them leave, Jonghyun, Jessica and I hurriedly went over to the carparks to find the car. But we realised that we came here by a limousine, so we had to catch a taxi, at midnight! "How are we supposed to catch a taxi here?!" Jessica asked. I felt bad for her, its her birthday and everything.. They just got engaged and now theyre trying to find a taxi because of our two bestfriends.. "Oh look! TAXI!" Jessica yelled...

MINHO POV

We arrived at the hospital and all the nurses were pushing Sooyoung and Key to the emergency rooms. "Have you got any relation to these people?" The doctor asked. "The girl is my twin sister and the guy is my bestfriend." I explained. He nodded. "May I ask what your name is?" He asked again. "Im Choi Minho, whats happening to them? Are they alright?" I replied and asked back. "The other doctors are checking so meanwhile, please stay here. Do you know what happened?" The doctor asked. "No, we were all at a club, my sister, Sooyoung and my bestfriend, Kibum are actually boyfriend and girlfriend. They were in this arguement and its my other friends birthday today (technically yesterday) and we were celebrating it at the club, then personal stuff between them happened and they both went outside, we went outside around 10 minutes later and saw the like this." I explained. "Okay, thank you mr Choi, I will tell you more results on this as soon as possible." He said and walked off. I sat on the chair outside the emergency rooms. "MINHO!" I heard someone yell. It was Yuri. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "Whats happening? Wheres Sooyoung and Key?" She asked. Jonghyun and Jessica also ran over to me and asked the same question. "Theyre in the emergency room, the doctor told me that they would find out whats actually happened as soon as possible, we just have to wait." I explained. They felt a little relieved and sat on the chairs next to me. After a few minutes of waiting, the doctor I spoke to earlier came out. "Mr Choi?" He called my name. I immediately stood up, Yuri, Jessica and Jonghyun also stood up alongisde me. "Your sister, has had too much alcohol and we found out more about what happened. They both got hit by a car. she didnt get hit as much as your friend, Kibum did. Sooyoung-sshi will probably wake up either tomorrow or the day after, meanwhile we will arrange a room for her to share with Kibum-goon. But Kibum-goon has been badly hit by the car so he will need immediate surgury. Someone can go and take care of Sooyoung-sshi while Kibum-goon is in surgery. With shock, we all looked at eachother. "How about I stay here with Jonghyun and you two go to Sooyoung?" Jessica suggested. We all agreed. "Text or call me if anything happens." I whispered to Jonghyun. I held onto Yuri's hand tightly. "Miss Choi Sooyoung would already be there, its ward no.104, this nurse will take you." The doctor said. "thank you." Yuri spoke and we followed the nurse to Sooyoung's room. As we got closer,  Yuri squeezed my hand tighter, the nurse stopped and bowed to us, then randomly walked off. I confidently opened the door and went inside the cosy room. Sooyoung was just sleeping, I wonder what actually happened.. Yuri sat down on a chair and stared at sooyoung, while I was just watching her from behind.