lunch and shopping.

him and her.

CHAPTER FOUR.

JESSICA POV

I was in the backyard, listening to music, watching the beautiful garden Sooyoung's house had. Everyone else was busy preparing or doing other things and no one probably knew that I was out here.. For now, I was going to concentrate on listening to music, one of my favourite hobbies. I leant back and closed my eyes and heard the beautiful melody. I suddenly got a tap on the shoulder, I opened my eyes and it was Jonghyun! I quickly took my earphones off and greeted him really awkwardly. He smiled. "What music are you listening to?" He asked and sat next to me, which made me blush hard. "Just some ballads." I replied. He nodded. "Do you wanna swap ipods and see what music eachother have?" He suggested as he got his ipod out of his pocket. Actually, Ive already looked through all his songs in the car but I nodded anyway. I gave him my ipod and he gave me his. He was looking through my music lists when suddenly Key came out of nowhere. "Smile!" He yelled and took a picture of us. "Yah Kim Kibum!" Jonghyun yelled. Key smirked. "Its just a surprise photo! I took more of you guys from far away! Dont worry, I didnt eavesdrop! Anyways, Sooyoung told me to tell you two that you have to come back up in 5minutes." Key said. I nodded. Then Key ran off. Back to me and Jonghyun. I suddenly thought of that album he had in his ipod. That 'J.J' album. I really wanted to know why it was locked. "Im done looking through your list, can I see your photos?" I smiled. "Im done too. Only if I can see yours!" Jonghyun smiled back. "Fine." I said. I could see Jonghyun smile at my photos, at the corner of my eye. I decided to confront him about the locked album. "Whats J.J?" I asked. He stopped smiling, he stared at the ground. Oh no.. I shouldn't have asked him.. "Its someone who I write song lyrics to. The song you heard when you first saw me in the music room, is written for the person." Jonghyun replied quietly. "Is is someone special?" I asked. "Well, the person means alot to me." Jonghyun said. Well, thats all I was going to ask Jonghyun for now. "I think its been 5 minutes, lets go back." Jonghyun said. I agreed and we headed back.

YURI POV

Pretending that nothing happened, I watched TV. Minho came out, FULLY DRESSED. And smirked at me. What was wrong with him?! Urgh. Boys these days... "Guys lets have lunch!" Sooyoung yelled. Everyone met in the HUGE dining room. I sat on a seat in one of the seats. Jessica hurriedly sat next to me and Sulli was sitting on the other seat next to me. I saw Minho stare at me and he sat on the oppsosite seat of me. And now I was facing him. Sooyoung and Siwon served the lunch, Sooyoung announced that she cooked it herself. (Usually her maids do it). We all started eating and I tried not to face Minho but he kept on staring at me. "Its really good Sooyoung." He said while staring at me...? "Thankyou, that is the very first compliment Ive heard from you Minho." Sooyoung replied, which made some people laugh. Minho was really cute, in a way. And really hot... But he seemed like a playboy, completely opposite to Siwon oppa. "Are you guys sleeping over?" Sooyoung asked. "If you want." Jessica mumbled. "Is it okay if I go out for dinner? I really need to see Kyuhyun oppa, he really wants to see me." Sooyoung said.

KEY POV

"Is it okay if I go out for dinner? I really need to see Kyuhyun oppa, he really wants to see me." Sooyoung said. Her words broke my heart again. "Oh and Key, you have to help me pick out a good outfit!" Sooyoung said. As usual, I was just her helper. "Of course!" I said.. "We should go shopping! You, me, Jessica, Yuri, Jonghyun!" Sooyoung suggested. "And Minho." Minho said. "Fine." Sooyoung said. "When? Today?!" I asked. "YES! AFTER LUNCH! I havent been shopping for years! Sulli and Siwon oppa do you wanna come with us?" Sooyoung asked. "Im meeting a friend, Is it okay if I sleep over at hers?" Sulli asked. "Sure. I have to stay at work for overnight... Unfortunately, you guys have fun." Siwon spoke. "Okay!" Sooyoung said.

AFTER LUNCH....

Siwon and Sulli left and the rest went inside the 6-seater car. Key wanted to drive and Jonghyun sat next to him. Sooyoung sat with Jessica which left it to Minho and Yuri. Again.

YURI POV

I was sitting with Minho... AGAIN... "Can I have you number?" Minho asked. He wants my number...?! "e much?" Sooyoung said to Minho. "We're friends now and I might need her for emergency?!" Minho said. "Sure.." I said and gave him my number. I was actually surprised that Minho didnt mention what had happened in his bedroom.

20 minutes later....

They arrived at the department store. "Im going with Key." Sooyoung said and walked off with Key. "Well.. Boys except for Key doesnt shop.." Minho said. "Then why did you come?" Yuri asked. "Because I didnt want to be left alone on my first day in Korea.." Minho replied. "Us four can just go." Jessica said and the four walked to the ladies clothes. "You know we're guys so shouldnt we be going to the guys section?" Minho asked. "Well, you said that you didnt want to shop, so youre following me and Jessica..and Jonghyun." Yuri said. Minho sighed. While Yuri and Jessica were picking out clothes, Minho and Jonghyun stood there, starting to get bored.

JONGHYUN POV

I might of looked 'bored' but I actually wasnt. I have never had a full day with Jessica after our brake-up. She looked beautiful, just picking out clothes. "Jess do you wanna go try on some clothes and we can take photos for fun? Like we always used to do in high school?" Yuri asked Jessica. "OMG yes! Lets go!" Jessica replied and the girls went into the dressing room. "Girls these days.." Minho whispered in my ear. I just looked at him. "Isnt Jessica your ex?" Minho asked me. "Yes she is, I'll tell you later, when Key is with us." I whispered and dragged him to the seats outside the change rooms. "Im just gonna pick out clothes for them..."Minho said. Jessica came out of the dressing room and blushed as she saw me. "Yuri, done yet?" She asked. "Wait..." Yuri said. "It looks good on you." I said. wow, did I really just say that? Im getting more confident towards her now! "Thankyou Jonghyun." She smiled. Minho came back with a bunch of clothes. "These were the iest ones I could find." He smirked. Jessica frowned. So he was still a playboy after Eunseo... I thought. "Didnt you want a photo or something?" Minho asked Jessica. "Ummm yeah.." Jessica replied. "I'll take it." Minho said.

MINHO POV

I said that I would take the photo, only for Jonghyun. I could easily see in his eyes that he still has at least small feelings for Jessica. "You look lonely Jessica, Jonghyun, go stand next to her." I said. Jonghyun better thank me for doing this. He frowned at me, but I could tell that he was still happy. Yuri suddenly came out. She looked AMAZING! wow.. She stood next to me looking at what I was doing. I took a photo of Jonghyun and Jessica on my phone. Then I took a photo of Yuri, ON MY PHONE. It was going to be kept forever. No girl photos, except for Sulli, Sooyoung and Jessica, which just happened has been on my phone. Yuri should be honoured. They tried on other clothes and they soon got me and Jonghyun to try it.?! They were crazy, but it was fun.

KEY POV

Sooyoung was trying on a dress. Soon, she came out. She looked beautiful, perfect. I wish she was mine. "What do you think?" She asked. "Its perfect!" I blurted out. "haha thanks Key, youre truly the bestest friend ever!" Sooyoung said to me. The word best friend. It always hurts me, why cant it be boyfriend.. "No worries." I fake smiled. "I'll go and buy this!" Sooyoung said...

minutes later....

Everyone finished shopping and went back to Sooyoung's house.

-------------------------

Sorry if this is a boring chapter! Sookey moments will come very soon! Keep commenting and subscribing! <3 x0x0