sooyoung's awake!

him and her.

CHAPTER TWENTYTWO.

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun and I sat on the chairs outside the surgery room, waiting for the surgery to end. Hoping that it'll end successfully.. I was holding onto his hand tightly, we were both silent, just staring at the wall opposite us..

YURI POV

Minho and I were taking care of Sooyoung, more like watching her sleep. "YURI UNNIE!" A voice called. It was Sulli and Siwon oppa. "Hows Sooyoung unnie? What exactly happened?" Sulli asked while sitting next to me. "We're not 100 percent sure of what happened. We just found them lying down on the ground with people crowding them." Minho explained. "Them? So it wasnt just Sooyoung?" Siwon oppa asked. "It was Key as well.. He's going through surgery at the moment.." I murmured. "When is unnie going to wake up?" Sulli asked. "The doctor isnt sure but shes not dead.." Minho replied coldly. "You guys should go and check on the operation centre. Sulli and I will stay here and take care of Sooyoung." Siwon oppa suggested. We've already been here for an hour and 30 minutes.. It was a good idea if we checked on Jessica and Jonghyun as well.. "Alright, I'll text you if anything happens." Minho said and reached out his arm to grab mine. We walked out of Sooyoung's ward. All hospital lights were still on, it was midnight and there were still nurses and doctors moving around.. We went downstairs and slowly walked to the operation centre. We could see Jessica and Jonghyun sitting on the chairs, silently. "Any news?" Minho walked faster and interrupted the silence. They both immediately stood up. "Why did you leave Sooyoung alone in there?!" Jessica exclaimed. "Its alright, Siwon hyung and Sulli are there." Minho chuckled. Jessica did an 'oh' shaped face and sat back down. "So has there been any news on Kibum?" I asked. "No..not yet." Jonghyun replied. Suddenly the doors to the operation room opened and the doctor came out. We all walked up to the doctor, pleading for a good result. "The surgery went well. Kibum-sshi is fine however he has badly fractured most of his leg so he will have to have a cast on, when he wakes up. He has been taken to ward no.104 where Sooyoung-sshi is." The doctor explained. "Thank you." We all spoke with a feel of relief. Minho and I immediately made our way to the ward with Jonghyun and Jessica following us....

THE NEXT DAY (technically that morning)

SOOYOUNG POV

Where am I.. Why cant I open my eyes? What happened? Key? Where is everyone? “Jjong..” I hear Minho’s voice. “How are they doing?” I hear Jessica’s voice this time. “Well.. Theyre not dead so..” I hear a guy’s voice this time. Probably Jonghyun. Now I feel someone touching my hand, who is it? Its warm and nice.. It reminds me of Key.. I struggle with my eyes. I try and open them but its really hard. I moved my hand a little bit. “GUYS, Sooyoung’s hand just moved!” Yuri spoke. Now that was definitely Yuri. I slowly managed to open my eyes. Just a little bit at a time.. I saw a blurry vision of people, gathering around me. “Sooyoung, can you see us?” A voice asked. Now my vision was clear enough for me to see. Jonghyun, Jessica, Minho and Yuri were surrounding me. I tried sitting up. Where was I? Yuri and Jessica helped me sit up. “Where am I?” I asked. “Youre at the hospital Sooyoung. I’ll go get the doctor.” Minho replied and went out of the room. “What exactly happened?” Jessica asked. How am I meant to know.. “What do you mean?” I asked back. “What happened between you and Key last night?” Yuri asked. Then the flashback came..

I was crossing the road without looking, I yelled his name so much that he turned back and saw me. I remember his eyes widening and yelling my name. I also remember him running towards me, the next thing I knew—everything was black.

“We had another argument.. I tried stopping him so many times.. Then he said that everything was over and he was across the road. I ran to the road and yelled his name a few times. I remember how he turned around and yelled my name. The next thing that happened—he was running towards me, then everything went black.” I explained my memory. “So that’s what happened…” Yuri murmured. “Where is Key? Is he alright?” I asked. Jonghyun pointed at the bed next to me. It was Kibum. My bestfriend, my lover, my almight Kim Kibum was helplessly lying on the bed, with his beautiful eyes closed. “K-K-Kibumm..” I murmured. “Sooyoung you cant move, not until the doctors here.” Jessica stopped me from trying to get out of the bed. All I could do was stare at him. What have I done. Ive ruined EVERYTHING. “Miss Choi Sooyoung” The doctor came in with Minho. I just stared at him. He checked my eyes, my throat, my everything. “You will be fine, you can discharge from the hospital tomorrow. Maybe just take a rest for the rest of the day.” The doctor smiled. “How about him? What condition is Kibum in doctor?” I asked worriedly. The doctor walked over to Key and observed him. “Well.. He still seems to be unconscious.. We’ll just have to wait.” The doctor said and walked out….