love goes on.

him and her.

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

JONGHYUN POV

"You're just joking around right?" Key asked. "No, hes not." Jessica replied, looking down. "N-n-no you guys are just doing a prank on us!" Sooyoung laughed awkwardly. I grabbed the letter and handed it to Key to pass it around. They all looked at it while Jessica and I remained silent. She looked at me and grabbed my hand and put it on her lap. "But you're too young.. arent you..?" Yuri asked. "Well.. I dont know." I replied cooly. "But you guys just got back together." Minho murmured. "Exactly." Jessica mouthed. "And Jessica has plans as well." I announced. "What plans?" Yuri asked. "She's going to be in America for the 2 years." I explained. Sooyoung gasped. "Sica.. Are you serious?" She asked. Jessica looked at me and nodded. "Yeah." She hushed. "When? And when are you leaving Jonghyun?" Key asked. "Im planning it to be straight after christmas. Sica will go then as well." I replied.....

5 days later..

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun is leaving in 1 month and 8 days, and Im leaving Korean in 1 month and 9 days. Ive told the family the plans, they're quite happy with it and Krystal is excited for me. Key, Sooyoung, Minho and Yuri are busy with the Choi company plans so for the past 5 days Jonghyun and I have been arranging everything. But now Im in his arms, on the couch, we're watching TV but Im not paying any attention to it. "You'll write me letters right?" I asked. "Of course I will!" Jonghyun smiled and looked at me. "You better write back!" He exclaimed. "I will." I grinned and faced the TV again. "Jessica. Lets make the most of these last days happily yeah?" He suggested. "Yeah." I fake smiled. How can i spend the last days happily?! Im not happy, Im not comfortable, Im not satisfied. Everything is terrible. 

MINHO POV

Another day at work. Im in my personal office, working. Doing stuff I did in England. Mum and dad left with Siwon hyung being in charge of the company in Korea. And yes, mum now knows everything about Yuri and Key. Like, everything. And I still havent had time to chase down Key about Yuri's first kiss... Breaking my daydream a knock on the door was made. It was Son Eunseo. She entered the room with a pile of sheets. "What do you want." I asked coldly, not looking at her. "Minho why are you so angry?!" She asked. "Stop pretending." I said angrily. "Im not here to ruin your relationship Choi Minho." She grinned. I looked at her. "Im here to ruin your company." She smirked and placed the pile of papers on my desk. "You have no chance." I spoke. "Yes I do." She winked and walked out of the room, but on the way Yuri walked in. "Y-Yuri." I stuttered, not expecting her to be here. "What was she doing in here?" Yuri glared. "She gave me that." I pointed as I stood up. "Dont stress out too much Minho." She smiled. "She said she's not here to ruin our relationship, but she's here to ruin the company." I explained. "She wouldnt dare." Yuri said. "Trust me, she would." I replied. "Well.. Dont stress out too much, if you need help call me or Key. We'll always help."She smiled. "Thank you." I said. Then she hugged me. Wow, some skinship for stressing out, this is nice. "I love you Minho." She whispered and giggled. "I love you more." I smiled, from what she had just said and kissed her forehead. "Let me help you with this." She suggested and walked towards the desk.

KEY POV

I say goodbye to Yuri, we came to the Choi company building together and she was going to go in Minho's office and I was going in Sooyoung's. But on my way I met someone who I didnt like in particular. Kyuhyun. He glared at me and blocked my way. "Stay away from her." He warned. "You have a girlfriend." I said. "And..? Just stay away from her." He hissed. "You jerk." I said and walked off. 

"KIM KIBUM!" Sooyoung shouted and hugged me. "Was Kyuhyun in here?" I asked. "Yeah." She let go as soon as she heard the name 'Kyuhyun'. I decided not to tell her about what he said to me, just in case it causes more problems. "What did he say?" I asked. "Nothing much, business stuff." She replied. "So I was thinking maybe we should throw a surprise party for Jonghyun and Jessica?" I asked. "That would be great!!" Sooyoung cheered. I smiled. "So we'll tell Minho and Yuri and invite people they know well and everything." I said. She nodded...

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter, again :( ill update very soon!!