boyfriend's orders.

him and her.

A/N: the two chapters got deleted :( I gave up waiting so im writing it again. both chapters in one, sorry if there are some changes, i cant remember exactly what I wrote. :/

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

JESSICA POV

I wake up from the sunshine and I sat up on the bed. Right next to me I saw Jonghyun's ipod laying on the bedside table. Why did he leave it here? On top of his ipod was a sticky note that said: "listen to this." I picked it up and turned it on. Usually the ipod went straight to his playlist but today it went straight to a recording. I clicked on the play button.. "Rise and shine Jessica Jung! Happy birthday beautiful, you're going to get heaps of surprises today so hope you have a great day. love you!" The recording ended. Jonghyun's sweet voice melted me. Its my birthday today! Surprises? I dont want Jonghyun to get me anything :( ill feel really bad. Suddenly Yuri came into the room and placed a small table. "Breakfast birthday girl!" Yuri said. "Huh?" I asked confusingly. "Boyfriend's orders, its breakfast in bed today!" Yuri said happily. Boyfriend's orders? I laughed. "Thanks Yul" I said and started eating.

Soon I finished the amazing waffles Yuri made and I walked to the living room and saw Key! "Key?! What are you doing here so early?!?!?" I asked. Key saw me and gave me a hug. "Happy birthday Jessica! We have a longggg day today so I want you to take a bath, right now!" Key ordered. "But..." I murmured. "Come on Jess! You have too! Jonghyun prepared roses for that bath! it was your boyfriend's orders!" Key exclaimed. I quietly nodded and walked into the bathroom. I saw a bubble bath with beautiful roses floating on the water. How romantic! After a while, I finished taking my bath and got into my dry clothes Yuri made me wear. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Key and Yuri holding up a beautiful dress. The dress Ive wanted for ages! "OHMYGOD" I yelled. "Jonghyun got this for you! Of course, I was there and showed him what dress you liked. He wants you to wear it tonight!" Key explained. "tonight?" I asked. "You, me, Key, Sooyoung, Minho and Jonghyun are having a dinner party for you!" Yuri said. "Oh, and here is a surprise." Key said as he brang over a laptop. We were in a video call.. With my family in America?! "MUM! DAD! KRYSTAL!" I yelled. "Happy birthday Jessica!"They all said in unison. "Jonghyun kindly rang us to sign up for this video thing so that you can see us and we can see you!" Mum explained. "Jonghyun did this?" I asked. "Yes! Unnie his voice is super hot!" Krystal said and I laughed. "Jonghyun is Jessica's you go find someone else!" I heard dad talking to Krystal. "Sorry we cant be with you, but we hope you have a great day! Love you heaps!" Mum said. "Love you guys too." I said. Soon the video call ended. "Come on! We're having lunch!" Yuri yelled and dragged me outside the house. Key, Yuri and I went to a small cafe and had a nice lunch and we spent most of the day shopping. When it was slowly getting dark, we returned home and I saw Sooyoung waiting for us outside. "JESSICA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She yelled and hugged me tightly. "Thankyou Sooyoung!" I said and we went back into the house. "Im doing your hair." Sooyoung announced. Hair? what? I just looked at her. "Your boyfriend's orders." Sooyoung explained. "Im just going to be in charge of everything, outfit to jewlry and Yuri is going to do your makeup." Key said. Before I could say anything, Yuri shoved the dress in my hands and pushed me into the bathroom so that I could get changed. Once I got changed, I had everyone all over me, Yuri was doing my make-up, Sooyoung was doing my hair, Key was picking out jewlelry. I was crowded and I tired to keep calm. Suddenly, a knock on the door was made. Key quicky went to open the door, it was Minho. Minho and I were more close now, he's funny and very good to talk to. "Happy birthday Jessica." Minho congratulated me. "Thanks Minho." I smiled back. Then Minho suddenly spread out his arms. "My hug Yuri??" He asked. It was cute! Yuri took a deep breath. "Im busy at the moment Minho!" she said. Minho put his arms back down and stared at us. "So this is what girls do all day long..?" he questioned. "Maybe." Key answered. He realised that no one was paying attention to him, except for me. He got out a small box from his back pocket and opened it. "He got it for you. He wants you to wear it to the dinner. You see, I would put it on for you but then Yuri will get jealous so..." Minho said and placed it on my hands. It was a beautiful silver love-hearted necklace. Jonghyun really bought this for me?! How sweet of him! "Thanks Minho." I said and he just nodded.

30 minutes later.

The craziness as finally done and I faced myself in front of the full length mirror.

"You look beautiful! Dont worry! Lets go!" Yuri called. Key, Minho, Sooyoung, Yuri and I went outside and there was a limousine waiting for us. "Boyfriend's orders." Minho said as he opened the door. The limo was beautiful, inside and out. It was decorated beautifully! We all got in and made our way to the restaurant....

When we arrived, I could see Jonghyun waiting for us. It was hard for me to run in heels but I walked as fast as I could. He walked up to me and smiled. Then hugged me tightly. "Happy birthday beautiful." He whispered. I broke the hug from guiltiness. "You've done so much for me.." I said, feeling really bad. Jonghyun laughed. "You deserve it!" He said. "Lets go in lovebirds!" Yuri yelled. Jonghyun and I both laughed and we went in the restaurant..

Everyone was having a nice chat while I just sat down and didnt talk. I wasnt really in the mood for it.. Then Jonghyun whispered in my ear; "meet me at the rooftop here." He said and walked off...