chapter 29

him and her.

CHAPTER TWENTYNINE.

2 DAYS LATER (evening)

MINHO POV

I hear the door open, I quickly got out of my room and saw Sulli rushing as well. Mum and dad are coming tomorrow and Sooyoung still doesnt know. She's been too busy with Key and we barely had time to even have a proper conversation with her. "UNNIE!" Sulli yelled. Sooyoung came into the house with Key next to her. "You guys just spent the whole day together though.." I murmured. "Got a problem?" She confronted. I shook my head, meaning a no. "Unnie we have to tell you something really important." Sulli said. "Unless its extremely important i need to do some stuff with Kibum so excuse us." Sooyoung spoke but Sulli and I both stopped them. "What?" She asked. "Mum and dad are coming tomorrow." I announced quickly. "Pfftt, like thats gonna work on me." She said. "Unnie we're not joking!" Sulli exclaimed. "Sulli dont be so influenced with Minho, he's baddddd." Sooyoung said to Sulli. "Its true." Siwon hyung all of a sudden got out of his room. "What..?" Sooyoung asked very quietly. "Mum and dad are coming tomorrow afternoon, and we have to pick them up." He continued. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EALIER?!" Sooyoung all of a sudden yelled. "I only found out two days ago." I said. Then Sooyoung glared at me so I decided not to talk. "But why are they all of a sudden coming?" She questioned. "They just want to visit and see how we're going." Siwon hyung explained. "Maybe I should leave." Key suggested. "No! You dont have to, he was going to sleep over." She spoke. "Well, we have to get to the airport by 12:30pm so Key can stay but he'll have to be gone before that, sorry Kibum, this is a family thing." Siwon hyung said. "No I understand." Key smiled. I still cant believe that my bestfriend and my twin sister are dating... "Okay then, everythings cleared." Siwon hyung announced and we went back to what we were doing, which for me was, texting Yuri~

SOOYOUNG POV

"I cant believe theyre coming TOMORROW" I said as Key and I both got in my room. "Whats so bad about seeing your parents?" Key asked. "URGH Kibum, you've met them before, when you were always with Minho!" I exclaimed. "I know but that was before Minho went to England, which was about what..? few years ago?" He asked. "Mum and dad.... Theyre just... Its hard to explain. You're probably gonna end up meeting them when they come." I warned. "Im fine with that." Key said confidently. "So what do you wanna do before we go to sleep? Watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure." He smiled....

 

We're both snuggling in my bed, watching a romantic comedy, Ive in his embrace. He smells nice, waaaaaaay better than that jerk Kyuhyun. He's nothing compared to Key. I cant beliveve I didnt recognise him first! "Kibum.." I whispered. "Hmm?" He asked back. "When did you start liking me?" I asked. He looked at me. "Ive told you this so many times! The day I first met you basically, then it grew, why?" He explained. "Just wanted to hear you say it again." I giggled and he chuckled back. Then we went back to the movie. Moments later I turned my face to see his face. His handsome face to be exact. I cant exactly concentrate on the movie, its too hard... All of a sudden Key turned around. "Whats up?" He asked casually. "Nothing." I smiled. He looked at me in the eyes and kissed my forehead. Without realising I grabbed his back and kissed his lips. Then we broke it off together. "What was that for?" Key asked curiously. "I dunno... I didnt even realise I did it!" I said honestly. He chuckled. "Come on its getting late, and I know your not concentrating on the movie. Lets go to sleep." He said as he already turned the TV off. "Its weird how your sleeping next to me.. Because you know? You always slept in the guest room?" I asked quietly. "Yeah I know what you mean." He chuckled and turned off the lights. It was pitch black. "Goodnight baby." Key whispered and hugged me. "Night Kibummie." I whispered back...

JESSICA POV

"Are you sure you dont want it? Its your favourite though!" Yuri said as she held up chocolate cupcakes. "Im fine really! Just not that hungry." I fake smiled. "Okay, Im going to sleep then. Night." She waved and got out of my room. Just another night with the feeling of loneliness.. I looked at my arm. I had more cuts, I was taking the pills the doctor gave me but it wasnt really working. It kinda feels like I need Jonghyun as my medication... New scratch marks on my arm.. I roll my sleeves down and get in bed. Jonghyun, I wonder what you're doing right now. I wonder if your happy, I wonder if your sad... I felt a tear drop out of my eye. A moment later, just before I was about to close my eyes, the phone rang. I turned the lamp on and answered the phone.

unknown: UNNIE! Its Krystal!
me: Heyy how are you?
krystal: Im good~ What about you?
me: Im alright.. I guess..
krystal: doesnt really sound like your alright...?
me: wow you know me too well.
krystal: Whats wrong unnie?
me: I.. um... broke up with Jonghyun.
krystal: WHAT?! but i was going to tell you the most exciting news ever!
me: What is the exciting news?
krystal: mum and dad and me were wondering maybe after you two got married you could live here, in america.. but I guess thats not going to work..
me: back to america? To live?
krystal: maybe you can just come by yourself? I miss you so much, mum and dad misses you as well! Please? And you can start a new life!

a new life..? without Jonghyun..? forget him..? it wasnt a bad idea.

me: I'll think about it, Im really tired Krystal I think Im gonna go to sleep.
krystal: Okay, make sure you think about it! love you unnie! bye!

I laid back on bed with the lights turned off. America....?

JONGHYUN POV

I miss your scent.
I miss your smile.
I miss your hair, your slim body, beautiful looks.
I miss your cheek but perfect personality.
I miss your everything Jessica.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.

From: Shin Sekyung
hey Jonghyun~ Long time no text hey? We can just be friends :) If you need anyone to cheer you up im here! oh and if we ever meet up, as friends, dont bring Jessica. I kinda wanna build up my friendship with you first! x

Why the hell did she text me at night?! I took another sip of my beer. Drinking isnt the best thing in the world but it relieves my pains at least the tinest little bit. Usually Jessica would help me in these situations, she would cheer me up and make me smile when no one else can. I miss you Sica.

-------------------------

A/N: Hey everyone, first of all, thankyou for the amazing comments I really really really really really appreciated it <3 Ive decided to continue my stories. Its my story so I should update whenever I want without people judging me and the comments really took a big affect in the decision :) My AFF dongsaeng Adifa~ asked the user some things and apparently she got 'hacked' but im not too sure about it considering that she asked me for weeks when i would update and then the arguement went on for a while and it went back to the conversations we had a while ago... But your comments, really made my day and most of them I read on my birthday which made my day even more :3 so personally i doubt the user was hacked by her brother, if she did she would have messaged me apologising, explaining that it was her brother right? -- thats just my opinion. and she deleted our conversation history, which had over 100 talks. but theyve already been screenshotted so... yeah..

Anyways, back to the story, Jonghyun and Jessica are still having complexes and I didnt put any Minyul moments in this chapter but I will in the next chapter! I promise! heheh keep commenting, subscribe if you havent :) thankyou all so much i love you all <3 x0x0

comment replies

KisungYouBaby26 - hehe im thanking you AGAIN! your support really counted on my thoughts of deleting the story so thankyou <3

Adifa_NaSoo - Adifa my dongsaeng~ thankyou for what you've done it means alot <3 

siwonandyoona - thankyou! and your right, its just a person its not like the whole worlds against me. thankyou for the lovely comment :) <3

babyxgirlx704 - wow your comment! thankyou so much, it means so much to me, thanks for waiting :) <3

JongsicaForever - Im sure you're a great writer, probably better than me~ Your story 'something special' is like, one of the best Jongsica stories ive ever read! and thankyou for the support! <3

XShiori-ChanXawh thankyou! its surprising to hear that from a subscriber~ I'll try and update more often :) and yes your right, there are some great subscribers out there~ <3

roxxi1993 - Thankyou so much, for the support and encouragement :)) <3

Sic123 - Ive been ignoring her and she's been blocked so she cant see any of this, I think. Thankyou, you're a wonderful subscriber <3

nerdscandy - You're right, its my story so my opinion gets in it as well :) your comment made a part in my decision, not going to be deleted~ thankyou so much! <3

rilakkumalover - haha thankyou~ koreans are great heheheh, thanks again I really appreciate it <3

Khunpeeh - Wow that quote! Its so true! and its right, thankyou for commenting~ <3

PorchBopRasp - updated :) but more of that will be in the next chapter, which i will update asap! <3

 

THANKYOU SO MUCH AGAIN, ALL OF YOU. <3 I LOVE YOU ALL <3