slowly, step by step.

him and her.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

"Where you guys just--" Sooyoungs sentence got vut off by her brother. "Im just gonna go do the dishes." Minho said and walked off. "Im just gonna tidy up the bunch of clothes in Jessica's room." Yuri spoke and also walked off. Sooyoung and Key just stared at eachother. "Umm.. What just happened?" Key asked Sooyoung. Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders. "We came at the wrong time I guess..." She murmured.

YURI POV

I ran into Jessica's room and locked the door. oh.my.god. Did i just kiss Minho ?! My heart beated loudly.. And Sooyoung and Key saw this.. I covered my face with my hands, I really just wanted to scream out loud but I know that I shouldnt. Why didnt I stop kissing Minho? He's a playboy, remember that Yuri. URGH, but he said that he had some sort of special connection with him, and I feel the same way!!! What is this?! Do I like him?

MINHO POV

Key was silently watching me do the dishes. I can see him at the corner of my eye, hes just plainly staring. Why did they have to come at the wrong time... But that kiss with Yuri was just.. magical, I DONT KNOW.. how to explain it.. "You never do the dishes Minho, that is the first time Ive seen you do them" Key spoke. It was true, I never do the dishes, but that was the only excuse I could think of to get out of my twin sister's blabbing.... "I do now." I replied...

---

JESSICA & JONGHYUN.

 "We're here" Jonghyun announced, Jessica went out of the car and watched the calm beach. She spread her arms out and closed her eyes. "Why do you love the beach so much?" Jonghyun asked her, as he came out of the car. Jessica dropped her arms and opened her eyes. "I dont know, the beach just gets everything off my mind." Jessica smiled and she ran down to the sand as Jonghyun followed her. Jonghyun sat on a small rock on the sand and gestured Jessica to come and sit with him. Jessica ran over happily and sat on the rock next to Jonghyun. He stared at her beautiful face.  "What was the everything off your mind thing?" Jonghyun asked curiously. Jessica faced the beach and sighed. "Yuri and Sooyoung are my best friends but sometimes I dont want to tell them so much of my problems. My family cant fix the problem either, theyre in America. I didnt know where to go after we broke up, I just felt pain. Just pain. So I went to the beach and it just made me calm things down." Jessica explained with a small smile. Jonghyun nodded. "Well, every time you need to clear your mind, you can come to me whenever, even if we have fights and ill take you to the beach, alright?" Jonghyun asked holding her hand. She smiled and nodded. "Im so glad that our brake-up was a misunderstanding." Jessica said. "Me too." Jonghyun replied and handed Jessica an earphone. Jessica plugged the earphone in her ear and Jonghyun put on their favourite song...

--

NO ONES POV

 Yuri came out of her room from hunger and when she went to the kitchen, her eyes met Minho's and everything got completely awkward. They both didnt know where Sooyoung and Key were, they had just disappeared. "The cupcakes were pretty well made.. And I did the dishes.." Minho said awkwardly. Yuri grinned. "Um.. Thanks" Yuri said. There was a small awkward silence between the two until they both started a new converstion. "Hey, umm.." They spoke coincidently. "You go first." Minho said. "No you go first." Yuri insisted. "Okay.. You know that K.I.S.S back then? You think that im a playboy but Ive already told you that my feelings for you are different to the other girls out there. Just wanted to say it was meaningful. What did you wanna say?" Minho asked while blushing. For some strange reason, Yuri couldnt help but smile. "I believe you, and I was meaningful too.." Yuri spoke quietly. Suddenly Sooyoung and Key jumped out of nowhere. "OMG JUST DATE FOR GOD SAKES" Key yelled. Minho and Yuri stared at them with confusion. "We were bored and we decided to hide and listen to your conversation" Sooyoung smiled. "We will leave you to it now!" Sooyoung said and grabbed Key's arm as he blushed. "BYE HAVE FUN" They both yelled and walked out of the door. Minho and Yuri were still surprised from everything. Minho walked up to Yuri and faced her. "This is kinda weird but.. I really really really like you. Can you.. Be.. my girlfriend? Or we can just take things slowly if you want, no pressure. I really want this relationship to work, if you're willing to do it with me." Minho smiled. Yuri looked at Minho, feeling shocked. "Lets take things slowly, step by step. I dont hate you,but I dont love you." Yuri replied. "Deal, I like it." Minho smiled.

--------------------

So Minho and Yuri are sorta together :) sorry for the late update :( x0x0