Jonghyun's secretive past

him and her.

CHAPTER TWENTYSIX.

JONGHYUN POV

This feels like that day those years ago. Except the other way round. "You have to believe me." I whispered. Her eyes were teary, and so were mine. She took a deep, loud breath. "Jonghyun I dont know." She spoke. Dont know what, you know that I love you Sica. "I believe you, but.. I cant." She said as her tears fell out. I grabbed her hands. "Sica, listen to me, Sekyung doesnt mean anything to me, okay? You are my life, you mean everything to me." I said. "Jonghyun.. Im scared, Im scared that you would leave me by myself and go off with Sekyung. Im scared that Sekyung would have you, Im scared that she's gonna steal you away from me, Im scared that any girl would." She spoke. Jessica I would never do that. But that sentence didnt come out. I remained silent. "Jonghyun you were a playboy before you met me!" She yelled. Yes, I was a playboy.

Before I met Jessica, I dated girls then dumped them the next day, or the week after. That was my past before she changed me. No many people knew that I would play around with girls, It was Minho and Key who knew. Key didnt say anything about it because he believed that I would stop. Minho tried to stop me, thats when when he was dating Eunseo, when he was deeply in love with her. Sooyoung never noticed. But then I met Jessica. I thought she would fall for me, but she didnt, thats when I realised that my feelings towards her felt,, different. She realised that I was a playboy, unlike other girls. She always tried to stop me, this made me fall in love with her but back then, I had no idea. And she did end up stopping me, I would never go back to the old Jonghyun.

"Jessica." Her name was the only word I could speak. "I believe you, I really do. But, think back Jonghyun. You were a playboy, you broke people's hearts." She exclaimed. Yes, she was right. She folded her hands together then looked at the ring. "Maybe I dont deserve this" She murmured. "Jessica." I called out her name again. "I need some thinking time. I know, Im being stupid but..." She spoke and pulled the ring out of her finger. Her tears fell to the ground. She grabbed my hand and placed it in my palms. "I love you." She mouthed then walked off. "Jessica." I spoke her name again. She didnt believe me did she. I looked at the ring. So it isnt a break up but its not a lovey-dovey life. I watched her take her steps further away from me. "Jessica." I whispered her name once again.

-THAT NIGHT-

MINHO POV

From: Sooyoung- the ugly twin
PICK ME UP ITS WAY TOO HARD TO SLEEP HERE

To: Sooyoung- the ugly twin
good night sooyoung~ sweet dreams ;)

I turned off my phone and threw it on my bed. Then my phone beeped again, I ignored it, it was obviously Sooyoung spaming me. I headed to the bathroom and took a nice, warm shower.....

After I dried my hair I went back to my bedroom and realised that my phone kept on beeping. Stupid Sooyoung. I turned the whole phone off.

YURI POV

Jessica's been crying, I cant contact Jonghyun, Minho's not answering his phone. I cant call Key since he's in the hospital, and Sooyoung. She deserves to have some relaxation. URGH CHOI MINHO ISNT ANSWERING HIS PHONE WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING. I decided to text Sulli.

To: cutie Sulli~
Hey Sulli, is your oppa with you?

A few minutes I received a reply.

From: cute Sulli~
Yeah, he's in his room :) Why?

Is he ignoring me?! That... pfft

To: cutie Sulli~
Can you please tell him to answer his phone? :)

From: cute Sulli~
Sure! (:

MINHO POV

"OPPPAAAAA" Sulli shouted. "Yah! Its night!" I exclaimed. "Ooops sorry! Yuri unnie just texted me and she wants you to answer your phone." She said and closed the door and left, before I could say anything to her. I turned my phone back on, realising that i had missed calls and text messages Yuri. And none from Sooyoung, oh no. Yuri's gonna get angry with me. I called her immediately, its best if i apologise~

Yuri: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN CHOI MINHO
me: Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry I thought Sooyoung was spamming me so I turned my phone off
Yuri: Whatever, emergency Minho
me: What emergency?
Yuri: Jessica's been crying and she hasnt eaten or hasnt come out of her room, she wont tell me whats wrong. Its obviously related to Jjong because she was crying after she bid goodbye to him. DO YOU KNOW WHERE JONGHYUN IS
me: So thats what you were going to tell me? I thought you were sending me a sweet goodnight text?
Yuri: MINHO! There is NO TIME FOR JOKES
me: Alright alright, I'll contact him. I'll get back to you
Yuri: You better
me: I will~ love you
Yuri: URGH you stupid... love you too.....

-end of phonecall-

I love it when she says I love you, kekeke. Anyways, I dialled Jonghyun's number, no answer. Then I got a text.

From: Jjong
Minho Im in XX barrrr mmeet me herree? xoxo

Wow, what with this weird texting and the 'xoxo' ew no. Only Yul does that.... He seems drunk, I quickly grabbed my jacket and made my way to the car....

SOOYOUNG POV

"Are you sure you wanna sleep there missy?" Key asked. "Yeah, Im heaps confortable~" I fake smiled. I was laying on a one seater couch, how can I be comfortable?! I would rather go home :( Key started laughing. "Youre obviously not Sooyoung." He spoke. "Yeah I am! Its heaps comfy!" I said. "Come here." Key patted the bit of space left on his bed. I walked up to him. "Sit." He smiled. "Im not a dog Kibum." I pouted. "I made you some space." He said kindly. I got into his bed and surprisingly we both fitted on that single bed, it was a little bigger than a single bed though. "Comfy enough princess?" He asked. I smiled. "Youre the best!" I yelled softly. We were both snuggling into the bed, Ive never seen Key's face this close before, mostly when we had sleepovers, we slept on separate beds in one room. I kept on staring at his face. "Hello? You there?" He asked. I paid attention to what he was saying. "Hmm? What?" I asked back. "Stop staring at my face Choi Sooyoung!" Key exclaimed. "Have you always been this handsome?" I blurted out. Then I immediately covered my mouth. Key laughed. "So sweet of you." He replied. Then he put his arms around me, and we hugged. "Night Sooyoungie." He whispered. "Night Kibummie." I whispered back. Ive never felt so protected, it was so great, so perfect.

MINHO POV

I arrived at the bar, and saw Jonghyun, drunk, laying his face on the table. "Jonghyun!" I called out. He looked at me. "Oh, finally Minho! Ive been waiting for you!" Jonghyun smiled brightly. I sat on the chair next to him. "So, why are you so drunk?" I asked. He looked at me, then placed 2 rings on the table. "Isnt this... Jessica's?" I asked. He nodded. Did they..? "Did you guys... Break up?" I asked. "I dont know, she just left me." Jonghyun replied with teary eyes. "She doesnt know how long it took to pick this out. How many imaginations and dreams Ive had of us getting married." He went on. I listened to him carefully. Thats why Sica's crying? I started texting Yuri.

To: Yuri <3 <3 <3
Yul Im with Jonghyun at a bar, just letting you know. I'll tell you everything tomorrow, you go to sleep <3

"Its all my fault." He murmured. "What happened?" I asked. "If I wasnt a playboy, if I didnt join the drama productions in high school." He cried. "Jonghyun what happened?" I asked again. Its surprisingly how he brought up the 'playboy' subject. He never ever talked about it. "Do you wanna know why Jessica and I broke up that day years ago?" Jonghyun asked. Even though I only just got to know Jessica, Jonghyun always told me things about her, so it made me feel like I knew her.

Jonghyun finished explaining and I lost my words. I remember Shin Sekyung. I remember Lee Donghae. "And she said she wanted thinking time, then handed me this; then she brought out the playboy subject. She doesnt trust me, its all my fault." He explained. The tears kept on falling out of his eyes...