shock part 2

him and her.

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.

JONGHYUN POV

We're eating silently, none of us have said anything. I know that I'll have to bring up the subject again. Jessica and I both put our bowls away. "Jessica." I said coldly. "Yeah?" She asked like nothing was wrong. Then she took a deep breath. "Jonghyun Im not going anywhere." She muttered and walked off. I guess I'll have to convince her as soon as possible... No wait, its november now, I need to sort things out quickly... I followed Jessica, who was walking into my room. "Jessica listen to me." I grabbed her hand and twisted her body so that she was facing me. "What." She said coldly, not looking at me. "Look I know that this is really sudden." I said calmly. "It is." She said, still staring at the ground. "You want to go to America right? See Krystal? Your mum, dad?" I asked. She nodded slowly. "How about you go there just when im in military service?" I suggested. "No." She said coldly. "Why?" I asked. Then she looked up. "Who's going to share their earphones with me? Who's going to hug me everyday? Who's going to make me feel protected? Who's going to make me smile? Who's going to support me throughout everything? Who's going to sing with me? Who's going to help me heal the rest of my scars?" Jessica blurted out a whole bunch of questions. "Who's going to do all that Jonghyun?" She asked, with teary eyes. "But a Korean man has to go to military service right?" I asked. She looked at me emotionless. "Who's going to be my husband.." She murmured. I smiled from her cuteness. "You'll get a husband in 21 months." I smiled. "Im not going to america, im waiting for you in korea." She said firmly. "Sica how about you stay in America, maybe get your dream job, spend some time with  your family for 21 months? And I promise you ill be there at the airport the day you come back and the day you leave." "I beg you. I want you to go Jessica." I said. She took a deep breath. "What if I fall in love with someone else?" She asked. "If you fall in love with somebody else... You dont have to come back to Korea, if he makes you happy I'll respect your decision." I replied. "No, Ive loved you for nearly 5 years, we broke up for 2 years and weeks, 21 months isnt going to damage me." She said to herself. "I need time to think about it.. The America situation." She spoke. "Alright. I'll be there at the airport when you leave and ill be at the airport when you come back." I insisted. "No I'll watch you leave and be there when you get out of the military." She said. "Whatever, we'll work that out later. For now how about we just have some relaxation?" I suggested. She nodded and hugged me. 

SOOYOUNG POV

Why were they here. "We'll be having dinner with them tomorrow night." Dad announced. I stared at Key, who was sitting opposite me.....

2 hours later...

"Im sure Siwon will do a great job from now on." Mum said to Eunseo and Kyuhyun. They all shook hands and the two started shaking hands with Sulli, to Siwon oppa... "Sooyoung, Minho!" Mum eyed us. "Nice meeting you Minho-sshi." Eunseo said as she shook Minho's hand. I grabbed Kyuhyun's hand for 2 seconds then let go immediately. Then they left and it was just the family and Yuri and Key. "DAD WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH THEM." Minho yelled angrily. "Yes we are. They're probably the sweetest business partners ever!" Mum said happily. "No they're going to ruin our business!" I exclaimed. Yuri and Key kept quiet. "Wait... Isnt that your ex Sooyoung..?" Siwon oppa pointed out. Oh great. "Who? Kyuhyun?" Dad asked. "Yeah wasnt that unnie's ex-boyfriend?" Sulli joined in. Now the attention was to me. "URGH Just dont trust them." I yelled and walked off, I heard some footsteps following me, it was obviously Key's.  "Are you alright?" He asked once we got outside. "Yeah Im fine. Just frustrated" I said taking a deep breath. "Everything will be alright Sooyoung." He said. "Do you think so?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. "Yeah, only if you and Minho find a way to not get them to work with the company." He said. "How do you do that?" I asked. "Well... You me, Minho, Yuri and maybe even Jonghyun and Jessica would think of something right?" He suggested. "You're a genious Kim Kibum!" I shouted and hugged him right away. So that was the plan, to somehow prove that they'll ruin our business then mum and dad will cancel everything!

Then Key received a call. "Why is it so urgent..? Well, okay we'll be there in 15 minutes. Bye." Key spoke through the phone. "Who was it?" I asked. "Jonghyun, he has something extremely important to talk about apparently. We have to get to his house with Minho and Yuri as well." Key explained. "Okay lets go and get Minho and Yuri.. Oh and stay away from Minho~" I smiled as we walked back into the building. Yuri and Minho were standing right in the middle of the first floor, just looking at a blank space. "YAH! Come over here!" Key yelled. Minho with his so called 'flaming charisma' started barging over to us. "Just in time to talk Kibum." He spoke. "No time to talk Minho we have to go to Jonghyun's house its an emergency apparently." I said and grabbed Minho's hand and dragged him to the carparks.

JESSICA POV

"Theyre coming in a few minutes." Jonghyun declared. I nodded. I basically have 1 and a half month left with Jonghyun. Everythings too quick and sudden.. Why does the bad stuff always happen to us... "OPEN THE DOOR." Someone yelled, it was obviously the rest of the group, so we walked to the door and opened it. "You guys are back together now!" Yuri said happily. "Yeah we made up last night." Jonghyun quickly explained. We got all of them to sit down on the couch. "Whats the emergency important thing?" Key asked. Jonghyun sighed and held my hand. "I have to go to military service by the end of january next year." He announced. Everyone was shocked, they didnt say a word.