i love you.

him and her.

CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR.

JESSICA POV

She walked out, just like that. Leaving me with tears in my eyes. What do I do, Jonghyun… What if she takes you away from me?! Then I looked at my hand, the ring. The ring Jonghyun had placed, permanently in my finger. I haven’t taken it out since, I wore it everywhere and so did Jonghyun. Just as my life was starting to get better, Sekyung just had to in didn’t she.. I got out of the bathroom and walked towards Jonghyun, he was eating his lunch, alone. I went to sit opposite him, he smiled. “Jonghyun..” I asked. “Yeah?” He asked back, while mumbling on his food. “Nothings going to happen between us right?” I reassured.  Then Jonghyun put his fork down. “Of course, what makes you say that?” He asked. “Nothing…” I replied. I couldn’t just tell him what happened just then, Sekyung would destroy both of us. And fear, was another problem.

SOOYOUNG POV

Yuri and MInho left and I remained with Key and watched him sleep. “Its time to wake up, don’t you think?” I whispered. Then it happened, I felt his hand twitch. Another tear fell down my face. “Kibum-ah, can you hear me? Its Sooyoung? Can you hear me?” I asked, starting to panic. And the miracle happened. He slowly opened his eyes very slowly. “Key? Can you see me?” I asked again. He looked at me, he was fully awake. “I’ll go and get a doctor hang on!” I spoke and I rushed out of his ward and went to find the doctor. Eventually I found him and we quickly walked back to the room. “Kibum-sshi, it’s the doctor, can you see me?” The doctor asked as he started checking Key’s conditions. Key nodded. “Can you talk?” He asked again. Key opened his mouth and let out his manly, handsome voice. “Yes.” He said. “Looks like he’s fine, he should stay for a couple more days.” The doctor faced me. “Thankyou doctor, thank you so much!” I said trying to hold my tears. The doctor went out of the room and it was me and Key, alone. “Kibum-ah.” I held his warm hand and said his name. He tried sitting up and I immediately helped him. He stared at me, without saying anything. “Im so glad that youre alright, you scared me you know.” He spoke. The tears fell down my cheeks, I looked at him. “Kibum-ah.” I called his name out again. He just looked at me, with teary eyes. “Yes, Sooyoung?” He asked. “Im so sorry.” I apologised. “Its okay, I can always forgive my bestfriend easily.” He said. Then that word came to me. Bestfriend, why not lovers? “I never got to explain everything to you, you know what Im like when Im drunk, it happened that day a week ago. I was stressed, from what you said and just everything was annoying me and I don’t even remember kissing that guy, I only remember talking to you” I exclaimed. He smiled and reached his hand up and patted my hair. “Sooyoung, listen carefully. You don’t  love me, I only love you. Im always your bestfriend, nothing else. I’ll be by your side through everything.” He smiled as a tear escaped from his eyes. I refused, I shrugged my head. “No, youre wrong, I DO LOVE YOU KIM KIBUM. Yes, it took my ages to figure it out and maybe the first times of our relationship didn’t really mean much to me but you’ve made me realise so many things.” I started explaining. He tried stopping me, but I continued. “You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me, that’s how much you mean in my life. You started off as my friend, to bestfriend but now I LOVE YOU Key. I love you.”I let it all out. “No one would save me from crossing the road without traffics. No one would let me have midnight snacks in sleepovers. No one would support me even if the decision wasn’t the right one. No one would give me a surprise. No one would do any of these, more.. except you. You’re the only one Kibum. And this made me realise that I love you.” I said as my heart beated loudly. Key was now basically crying. He looked at me, then sat up on the edge of the bed. “Please. Don’t move, you’ve only just woken up..” I murmured. He gestured me to come over to him closer. Then he gave me a warm hug, the one I would do anything for. The tears dropped out and fell on Key’s shirt. “I love you the most Choi Sooyoung.” He whispered. A big feeling of relief came to me, those bad thoughts were all gone now. Only tears were left.

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica was quiet than ever, she didn’t talk, she was just staring straight on the road. This trip to the hospital was going to be long.. What have I done? Girls… “Ahem” I coughed. She turned her face to me a little bit. “Are you okay? You seem really quiet.” I asked. “Im fine.” She replied coldly. Okay, Ive definately done something wrong. “Did I do anything wrong?” I asked. “No.” She answered. Then the silence began again.

We arrived at the hospital and we were in the basement carparks. I stopped the car and Jessica was about to get out. But I stopped her by locking the car door. She stared at me. “Alright, you need to tell me whats wrong.” I confronted. “Im fine.” She spoke. “No youre not, Jessica Ive known you for so long and its so obvious that youre lying” I said. She took a deep sigh. “What is it?” I asked, gently grabbing her hand. Her eyes started to get teary. “Whats wrong?” I asked again. “When I went to the bathrooms..” She spoke. “I met Sekyung. She.. She..” She couldn’t finish her sentence. So Sekyung threatened her… “She obviously knows that you go to XXUni. She was coming to get you back but she found out that we’re engaged and now she’s going to get you back. She told me that she’ll get you back, away from me.” She whimpered. I put her into my arms, well, it was a little hard since we were in the car. “That’s why you asked me that question earlier.” I noticed. She nodded. “Jessica listen to me, a misunderstanding happened to the two of us a few years back. We somehow got back together as friends, then now lovers. I have never ever loved Shin Sekyung in my entire life, and I never will. Those few years we separated, I never stopped loving you and still I haven’t stopped. Whatever happens we’re going to stay tight alright?” I assured. I felt her nod. “I love you.” She dug her head into my embrace and I patted her back for a while.

MINHO POV

Yuri and I were.. urgh. Shopping, unfortunately. She was picking out clothes for Key and I tried helping her but she kept on laughing at me and rejected it. “MINHO!” Yuri yelled. “Yah!” I softly yelled. “We’re at the shops!” I reminded. “Whats wrong?” I asked. She covered for a while. “Sooyoung just texted me, Key woke up!” She cheered and ran to hug me. She hugged me, heheh it was great. Then she broke away and smiled. The cute smile I loved. Then she kept on staring at me. Oh, right, KEY! “So he’s awake? Sooyoung texted you?” I asked. She nodded with a bright smile. Then her phone beeped again. “Looks like they’ve solved their issues!” She cheered. “Why didn’t Sooyoung text me? Im her twin brother!” I talked, to myself. She laughed. “That’s because you get on her nerves mister!” She laughed. I looked at her. “Who told you that?” I questioned. “Your twin sister, who else?” She said. URGH, that Sooyoung. “Come on! Lets hurry up and buy this, Key would love it!” She said and dragged me back in the shop.

KEY POV

She loved me, meaningfully.
Is this a dream?
No… She’s right next to me.
She’s looking at me, with teary eyes still but with a smile.
Our faces are only inches away.
She’s moving closer
and closer
and closer.
Our lips are about to touch,,
Until…

“YAH YOU ONLY JUST WOKE UP!” A voice yells. This causes us to move away from eachother, but with a small smile. The voice belonged to Jessica. She ran to me and hugged me, then Jonghyun followed and hugged me as well. Wow, Jonghyun hugging me? It definitely felt strange. “How are you feeling?” Jessica asked. “Fine.” I smiled. “That’s good!” Jonghyun said and I nodded. “Minho and Yuri are on their way.” Sooyoung announced. But no one really reacted. “Jess why do you look so.. teary?” Sooyoung asked Jessica. Jonghyun looked at Sica immediately. Then they made eye contact. Jessica gulped loudly. “Just happy that you’re awake of course!” She said.

First of all, thankyou so much for all the comments! And yes, Key is finally awake and SooKey is back together~~~ <3 sorry for the late update, ive been busy with schoolwork, as usual and my internet broke down :(( and I couldn’t update from my phone, so here is chapter 24! Keep commenting and subscribing, love you all! X0x0