boyfriend's orders (part 2).

him and her.

CHAPTER NINETEEN.

JESSICA POV

I quietly left everyone and headed to the rooftop. Jonghyun was facing the beautiful scenery. He turned around and saw me and flashed a smile. I walked up to where he was standing and looked at the view with him. "How was your day?" He asked. "Amazing, it would have been better if I was spending it with you" I pouted and he let out a small chuckle. "Thank you." I said. He looked at me. "You dont have to thank me." He replied. "Yes, I do." I protested. "You did so much for me, I dont even deserve all of that.." I continued. He held my hands. "Jessica, you deserve everything, Im sorry that I cant be the best boyfriend to you and Im sorry if you didnt like what I prepared today.." Jonghyun apologised. "Jonghyun what are you talking about?! I received a sweet voice recording when i woke up, had breakfast in bed, got new clothes, went to eat delicious food, got my hair makeup done amazingly, received a beautiful necklace and I got to go in a limo!" I said happily. "Im glad you liked it. Jessica..." Jonghyun murmured. I gave him a look. "I wrote a letter for you and I want you to read it now." He said as he handed it to me. . "alright." I gave him a smirk and opened the letter.

Dear Jessica
Happy birthday! I hope your day was full of fun, entertaining surprises~
Im so glad that we got back together again, the couple of years without you was terrible. You are the most important thing that has every happened to me.
You mean so much to me, youre so perfect in my eyes, words cant explain how much im attracted to you.
Every single song I wrote was a love song. It always had the same stories, the story of our misunderstanding, our break-up.
I hoped that one day you would listen to it and maybe give me another chance but I knew that it was impossible.
And today Im standing next to a beautiful girl who Im proud to call my girlfriend. I know that we've only just started dating again, but we've known eachother for years and ...


Will you marry me?
From Jonghyun.

That last sentence. I stared at him. He smiled awkwardly. All of a sudden Jonghyun got on one knee. "Oh my god.." I murmured. He pulled out a beautiful diamond ring. "Jessica Jung, you are my everything. Without you, I wouldnt be here. I love you so much, I know that we're still young but, will you be mine forever? Will you marry me?" He asked.
Ive lost my words, did he really just propsose to me? He stared at me. I looked at the ring. What Jonghyun said is the same for me. I cant live without him, I need him to be with me forever... "Yes, Jonghyun. I'll marry you!" I said. Jonghyun gave me a sign of relief. He stood up and I hugged him. He span around with happiness. "Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou." He said as he put me down. I chuckled. "I love you." I said. "I love you more Jessica Jung." He said as he slipped the ring onto my finger. Jonghyun slowly moved his face close to mine and soon our lips touched softly. He kissed me passionately, I kissed him back with all the feelings I had. This was the best night ever...

SOOYOUNG POV

Minho and Yuri are joking around, Jonghyun and Jessica have disappeared and me and Key are just eating very silently. I wonder if he's still mad at me.. About the whole Kyuhyun thing.. "Key.." I asked. He looked up. "Are you mad at me? For kinda defending Kyuhyun?" I asked. He didnt say anything and he continued eating. "KEY" I yelled. Minho and Yuri didnt realise because they were in their own world. "What?" He asked, ignoring what I asked earlier. With frustration, I walked outside for fresh air. I realised that Key followed me. "Why are you so angry? I was trying to help you that day" he yelled. "Help me? You dont have to worry about every single thing I do Key, I have my own private life!" I yelled back. "You used to let Kyuhyun worry about anything about you, and you dont let me..?" He asked helplessly. I couldnt say anything.. It was true. I used to tell Kyuhyun EVERYTHING, and I always told Key that I told Kyuhyun. And now Key is my boyfriend, not Kyuhyun. "Sooyoung, I was just worried. Sorry if I got in your 'personal life' too much. I think you need to solve out your feelings.. I really dont know if you actually have feelings for me. Just think about it and answer back honestly. Im going to go home early, tell Jessica and the others I said bye." He spoke and walked forward, kissed my forehead and left. He left me alone outside, I had tears in my eyes but I tried not to show them anywhere...