surprise party

him and her.

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

The next day (at night of Jongsica's surprise party)

KEY POV

Sooyoung's voice mail cheered me up alot, at least shes still up for the party, I decided to wear something simple instead of over doing everything. I knocked on the door to Sooyoung's house and I impatiently waited for it to be answered. The door was opened, "Oppa!" Sulli shouted and hugged me. "Hey Sulli." I smiled. "Wait here Sooyoung unnie and Minho oppa are in a twin arguement at the moment.." She warned. I nodded and sat on the nearby couch. "YAHHH CHOI MINHOOO" I heard Sooyoung yell. "Unnie! Key oppa is here!" I heard Sulli say. "KEY PROBABLY HEARD ME YELLING AT YOU, YOU DUMBO" She yelled again, I chuckled, just listening to her shout. Then suddenly Minho appeared out of no where. "Hey man, havent seen you for a while." He greeted. "Yeah its been ages!" I said. "So you and .. are going to take Jessica and Jonghyun out right?" Minho assured. "Yeah we are." I laughed. "Kibummieeee!" Sooyoung ran and hugged me tightly. "I miss you." She whispered. "I missed you too Sooyoungie." I whispered back. "Ready to go?" I asked. She nodded. "Make sure you plan things well here." Sooyoung warned Minho. The surprise party was going to be held here at Sooyoung and Minho's house and Sooyoung and I were going to persuade them to come over and hang out. "Lets go." She said and we walked out of the room. We both got into my car and I started driving. "So how have you been going?" I questioned, breaking the awkward silence. "Busy with work.. Sorry about not answering your texts and calls, I didnt even have my phone for the past week." She apologised. "Its fine. Have you seen Kyuhyun or Eunseo lately?" I asked, still keeping my eyes on the road. "Yeah sometimes, Siwon oppa doesnt like the way they work so he's going to have a discussion with mum and dad soon." She explained. "Oh, thats good." I blurted out. "Yeah, it is... How have you been?" She asked. "The usual, studying at uni most of the time." I said simply. "Have you seen Jessica or Jonghyun lately?" She asked. "No.. But they know that we're on our way there." I replied.

YURI POV

"Do you think they'll like it..?" I asked Minho as we started putting up the decorations. "Of course they will." Minho said confidently. "Well, hopfully yeah." He corrected himself. Then the doorbell went off. There was a whole bunch of people from high school, who were pretty good friends with Jonghyun. "Kwon Yuri? Wow you've become hotter!" One of Jonghyun's friends said. Minho glared at him but no one recognised except me. Then some of Jessica's high school friends came and soon the room was filled with guests. Now all we were doing was waiting for the highlight of the party to happen...

JONGHYUN POV

"Come on lets go! Minho's there with Yuri I think... We can have a group thing.. you know?" Sooyoung suggested. "Alright, lets go." Jessica smiled. We all got in Key's car and drove off. I was in the front seat next to Key while the girls were at the back. "Do you have to shave your head?" Key asked out of nowhere. "Not fully but I have to get most of it off." I replied, I knew that Jessica wasnt comfortable listening to anything related to military.. "So Sica when are you planning to come back?" Key asked. "Once Jonghyun has been discharged from military." She replied cooly. "So in like.. 2 years?" Sooyoung confirmed. "Yeah sorta." Jessica replied. "I really dont want to lose one of my best friends you know... urghhh!" Sooyoung pouted at Sica. "What are you even going to do there? Do you have to go?" She asked. "Well.. I want to.. Im kinda homesick and you know..maybe i can stay with my family for a while." She explained. "Awh, you better call me like EVERYDAY." Sooyoung said. Jessica laughed. "I will dont worry." She smiled. "We're here." Key stopped the car and we got off. The house seemed.. blank, none of the lights seemed to be switched on, something was suspicious. Sooyoung opened the door and Jessica walked in with me. "SURPRISE!" The lights as a whole bunch of people yelled the word surprise. "Surprise you two!" Sooyoung and Key said together. "Since you two are both leaving.. temporarily, we decided to organise a surprise party for you two." Yuri smiled. All our high school friends were there, wow. 

towards the end of the party.

"thankyou guys, for everything." Jessica smiled as she held my hand. 8 days left. "Come back safely man." A friend of mine spoke as we farwelled. "I'll miss you Sica." 

Goodbyes are the worst. But I guess it has to happen right..? For a better everything.

 

A/N: Sorry short update!!!