remain as friends for now ?

him and her.

CHAPTER TWELVE.

-FEW HOURS LATER-

The doorbell rang. Key ran to the door immediately before Jessica could. When he opened the door, he saw Jonghyun. "K-Kibumm? W-What?" Jonghyun looked confused. Key just laughed. "Here comes your bride." Key said and Jessica walked towards the door. Every step she took made her get more butterflies in her stomach. "Hi Jonghyun.." Jessica greeted. "Hey Jessica." Jonghyun greeted back. "Yuri will keep the house locked, have fun." Key spoke and shut the door.

JESSICA POV

OMG KEY! He shut the door and Jonghyun and I remained in an awkward silence. Jonghyun suddenly reached out his hand. "Like we used to?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Like we used to." I said and took his hand. He led me into his car, Ive never seen him drive. Its been such a long time since I was alone in a car with Jonghyun. "How long have you had your license?" I asked as I got in. "A year or so" He replied with a charming smile. I nodded and looked around his car. Jonghyun started his car and we drove off. "So.. Where are we going?" I asked curiously. "Your favourite place." He said. "Umm.. Its not the amusement park anymore though...." I said very honestly. When we were dating, my favourite place was the amusement park and I would always drag him there after school. Jonghyun suddenly laughed. "I know! Its the beach isnt it?" He asked. "H-How did you know?" I asked, feeling shocked. "In english class once, you said that you like the beach." Jonghyun explained. I let out a small chuckle....

SOOYOUNG POV

It was already 12, and I was at Yuri's house with my brother, Key and Yuri. I wouldve been getting ready to meet Key by now but Im already with him.. URGH this is annoying. AND AWKWARD. Minho will pay me out if I got out for lunch with Key and Yuri would kill me if I had to leave her here with Minho.. I was in the bathroom, washing my hands and staring at the mirror. "OII" Minho's voice called and he stepped inside the bathroom. "IM YOUR SISTER NOT ONE OF YOUR GIRLS, IF YOU M--" My sentence got cut off. "Umm, your my sister.. Twin sister to be exact. We've been in a bathroom before, we used to brush our teeth together and now your spazzing? I just wanted to ask you what your doing today.." Minho said calmly. Oh.. right.. "Well, I was planning to meet Key at 1pm but since we're already-- " My sentence got cut off, again! 'Then why dont you go for lunch with him?" He suggested. "Umm.. You'll be left alone with Yuri.." I said silently. "Dont worry, Me and Yuri have plenty of things to do!! "I doubt it." I murmured. "And plus, she's hot." Minho whispered. URGH, he's such a playboy.. "Dont you dare play with YURI, if you do, I'll actually kill you !!" I warned him. He just laughed. "Sister, she's hot and everything.. And she's different to the other girls, she's more pure and natural.. I really like her." Minho confessed. "Minho you've only known her for lik--" My sentence got cut off again!!! "I know, thats why I want to actually build up a friendship with her. She's helped me alot." Minho spoke. "Fine." I said and walked out of the bathroom. "DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOURE GOING OUT TO LUNCH?" Minho shouted. "Yes" I replied and walked off to the living room, where Key and Yuri was. "Yul, is it okay if me and Key go out for lunch? We planned it last night but you know.. the disasterous Jessica." I said. Yuri laughed. "Sure, you two have fun." She smiled. Yuri's so kind.. If Minho does anything to her, I will actually.. URGH. Suddenly, Key looked at me. "Do you wanna go to lunch now Key?" I asked him with a friendly voice. "Sure, lets go." Key smiled and we went out. "Do you wanna just walk there? Its not that far away." Key suggested. I nodded. We walked in an awkward silence. If it was our normal days, I would happily link arms with Key and we would be talking about so much stuff. I was still standing next to Key.. I could smell his cologne, for some reason it made my heart beat louder than ususal. We were both casually walking until Key stopped me. We faced eachother, right next to the Han river. "Why are things so awkward now?" He asked. I shrugged. "I dont know.." I said. "Look, I shouldnt have confessed to you like that, can we pretend that it never happened?" He asked. "No! How could you say something like that Kibum-ah! You built up all this confidence and now you regret telling me? You shouldnt be regretting anything! And I dont kno--" My sentence got cut off. "I regret saying it because I know that you dont love me back." Key sighed. "No, what I was going to say was that I dont know if I do love you or dont.." I said honestly. "Until then, lets remain as our usual bestfriends?" I asked. Key nodded. And I walked up to him to give him a nice hug...

-----------------

sorry! Im learning for exams but i will update asap <3 x0x0