Minho's arrival part 2

him and her.

CHAPTER THREE.

Everyone greeted eachother and started settling down in the car. Sulli and Siwon sat in the front again while the others were arguing over where Minho should be sitting. Jonghyun and Key were fighting over how they should be sitting next to Minho. "Guys, stop fighting like little kids, how about we have both of you not sitting with him? I'll sit with Key and someone sit with Jonghyun." Sooyoung ordered. Key smiled brightly. "Yeah, I'll sit with Sooyoung and Yuri can sit with Jonghyun." Key said. "No I want to sit next to Yuri." Minho accidently blurted. Everyone stared at him, which brought a small silence. "Okay then.. you can sit with Yuri and Jonghyun and Jessica can sit together." Sooyoung said. Jonghyun and Jessica were secretly happy with their seat arrangements. Yuri was blushing every minute. And finally, everyone settled down in the car. The way back home took around 50 minutes.

JESSICA POV

Omg thanks to the Minho guy, I can sit next to Jonghyun! We were both staring out the window, which brought awkwardness.. Again, but I was hoping to talk to him very soon. "Jessica." Jonghyun asked. I turned around and saw Jonghyun staring at me with his cute puppy face. "Yes Jonghyun?" I asked him back, by his name. "Do you wanna listen to music? Since its a long ride?" Jonghyun asked me, handing me an earphone. I took it and nodded. "But I get to choose what songs!" I said cheerfully. He chuckled. "Alright." He said and handed me his ipod. I looked through his songs, who he hands tons and they were all my favourites!

MINHO POV

Why the hell did I say that I wanted to sit with the Yuri girl.. Im an idiot. We sat in the car, with the biggest awkward silence. Usually Im good with girls, but Yuri seemed different. I took a glimpse at her, all of a sudden, our faces accidently met eachother, wow, she was really pretty. We quickly turned our faces the other way. "You guys should talk! Even Jessica and Jonghyun are talking a little bit!" the annoying Sooyoung suggested. I sighed. "So what are your hobbies?" I asked Yuri. ohmygod, hobbies? Really Minho? Your better than this! "I like dancing.. art.. some sport.. what about you?" She asked me back. "I love sports, dancing, listening to music.. yeah." I replied. "What sport do you like?" She asked me. "I love soccer! and basketball, theyre my two favourite sports, I used to play it when I was young." I said. "Do you still play soccer and basketball?" Yuri asked. "I hardly have time to, which is why I love my house in Korea, I have a basketball court." I spoke. "Yeah, Ive seen it." Yuri said. "What sport do you like to play?" I asked. "Well, I love tennis and running.." Yuri replied. "Have you ever played soccer and basketball?" I asked again. "No, but I would love to." She said and smiled. Wow, her smile, was beautiful. It reminded me of something.. Something that Ive always wanted to forget.

KEY POV

I can already see the way choi minho looks at Yuri. When I first saw her, she reminded me of Eunseo(Minho's ex-girlfriend, the one who broke Minho's heart.) so much, the things she does, the way she reacts to things... "Hello?" Sooyoung asked. I turned around and saw sooyoung on the phone. When will she ever realise that Im deeply, madly in love with her? "Kyuhyun oppa! Yes, we're on our way back home.." Sooyoung said happily. "Okay, I love you too! Bye!" Sooyoung ended the call. Sooyoung stared at me. I reacted by shrugging my shoulders, every phonecall she makes with him, always breaks my heart. "Key, why dont you have a girlfriend? Your so perfect!" Sooyoung exclaimed. If you think Im perfect, why dont you love me as much as I love you? I force smiled. "I dont really know, I guess Im just waiting for the most perfect person." I replied. "My bestfriend does deserve the perfect person!" Sooyoung said and gave me a pat on the head...

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun and I were still listening to music, we were nearly arriving, nearly. I looked at Jonghyun. He was asleep like a baby. He lookefd so cute! I decided to change the song on his ipod and once I did, I clicked on the home screen. His apps were full of guy stuff and music.. I accidently clicked on a button that lead to his pictures. The pictures were mostly of him and Key. There was one of Minho and him too! It must've been a while ago.. I scrolled through all his photos.. One by one, I looked at them all, I went on to the next photo. It was a picture of my and him smiling brightly in the past. Why didnt he delete this? Didnt he only like us as friends? I scrolled through the next photo, it was one of us.. again.. and the next one and next.. It went on forever. I clicked on the very last photo, it was a picture of me and him, me kissing his cheek. I remember those times... I remember when we dated, he always looked through stuff on his ipod and he still does it.. I wonder why.. I clicked on the back button and there were alot of albums, one was on singers, one was on his friends, one was on all his screenshot and his last album... was named 'J.J ' The album was locked, his lock screen password wasnt the password to the album. I wonder what J.J stood for...

The car arrived in Minho, Sulli, Siwon and Sooyoung's house. Everyone got out of the car and stretched. Jonghyun was woken up by Jessica, who tapped on his shoulder. Minho and Yuri had talked all the way through the car ride and had gotten a chance to know eachother more. All the boys helped Minho with his luggage and they all went inside. Minho took a shower while others were just around the house.

YURI POV

"Yuri can you go see if Minho's finished his shower?" Sooyoung asked me. I nodded and made my way into his room. I knew where his room was because Sooyoung had always talked about it, how it was full of junk. I knocked on his room and there was no answer, maybe there wasnt an en suite bathroom in his room? So I went in. Minho's room was really neat, completely opposite to what Sooyoung had warned me about. Suddenly I heard a click to the entrance of his room. It was Minho, topless, with a towel around the lower parts of his body. I screamed and yelled and covered my eyes. "What are you doing in my room?" Minho asked me. "Sooyoung asked me to check on youu." I said, still covering my eyes. I heard Minho smirk. "You probably think that I have a hot body, dont you?" He asked. "N--no.." I replied. "Dont worry, all girls think I am." He smirked again.  "No, you dont have a very good body compared to other people in the world, are you some playboy? and can I get out?" I asked. He smirked again! Which got me in an annoying mood. "Im not the biggest playboy, but I do like hanging out with girls for a day or two and dump them asap." Minho said. Wow, he was a playboy? BUT he seemed so nice in the car?! Was he trying to flirt with me in the car?! "Im getting out now." I said, but I didnt know which way I was going. I shut my eyes really tightly and tapped on things to check if it was the door knob.

MINHO POV

It was funny seeing Yuri tapping on objects with her eyes shut. Just for a bit of fun, I decided to walk in front of her and see what she did. She tapped on my shoulder, "Whats this?" She asked. "Minho can you please help me get out." She asked again. I didnt reply,suddenly I slipped from the water that was dripping off my hair and with Yuri's hand on my shoulder, I slipped. I fell on the ground with Yuri on top of me. She yelled loudly and opened her eyes. "OH MY GOD." She screamed and ran out of the room. Well, that made my day!