new day

him and her.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

THE NEXT DAY…

YURI POV

I slowly opened my eyes from the long sleep I just had. I saw Sooyoung still sleeping next to me. I turned to face my bedside table and grabbed my phone. It was only 6AM. I received a text from Minho one hour ago.

From: Minho
Good Morning Yuri! I know that its only 5AM but I couldn’t get to sleep, its weird, I should be enjoying this ‘no Sooyoung’ moment but the house is so quiet.. Have breakfast with me, ill pick you up at 10? I hope you read this message by then heheh, ill see you then :) xxx

I smiled without knowing, this was so sweet! I quickly texted back, telling him that I was already awake.

JONGHYUN POV

I woke up 10 minutes ago, but Im currently staring at Jessica’s beautiful sleeping face. She was always the sleepy head and I was always the early riser. Shes so perfect.. Complete bare face, no make up and still extremely pretty. “You know.. Its obvious that youre staring at me.” She spoke which made me push my face abit further to hers. She opened her eyes and giggled. “Do you know obvious you were?” She asked while laughing. “Was I princess?” I asked back. She nodded and sat up. “ And you didn’t like it?” I smirked. She didn’t reply. She obviously liked it then! “Well. Its not like I hated it or anything but… URGH” She yelled softly. I laughed, from her cuteness. “Why are you laughing?! You shouldn’t be laughing!” She punched my arm. “Well, I did.” I said and pinched her cheeks in return. We stayed comfortably in the bed for a while and soon woke up completely, from hunger. Jessica was going to make toasties for us, finally get to taste Jessica's cooking again! Shes not that great but its still delicious in my opinion. Suddenly someone opened the hallway door and I realised that Yuri was awake. "Hey guys." She said as she rubbed her eyes. "Want a toastie Yul?" Jessica offered. "Nah, Im going out for breakfast. Thanks anyway." She replied. "Breakfast.. With who?" I asked. Yuri suddenly blushed. "MINHO? IS IT MINHO?" Jess suddenly yelled. Yuri nodded quietly. Jess started jumping up and down with joy while Yuri laughed at her. "So what are your plans for today?" Yuri asked us. "Sending  Jonghyun home, probably spending some time at home or hang out with you and Sooyoung..?" Jessica spoke. "Getting sent home by Jessica.. Having my little day off today." I said. Yuri just chuckled and nodded.

SOOYOUNG POV

My eyes opened up and I saw sunlight in my face. "Oh, youre awake!" Yuri called. She was standing near the door. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 6:45AM. Im up really early today! "Minho texted me and he wants to have breakfast with me!" Yuri exclaimed. Minho.. MINHO.. MINHO?! "Choi Minho? My twin brother? TEXTED YOU THIS EARLY?!" I yelled. Yuri happily nodded. "Minho's wake up time is usually 10-11 you know, sometimes later! AND HE TEXTED YOU AT THIS TIME?!" I still couldnt believe it. "5AM to be exact." Yuri pointed out. "5AM?!" I yelled again. He must be crushing on Yuri even more, even though their dating and everything.. "Im going to have breakfast." I spoke and made my way to the kitchen. I saw Jonghyun and Jessica being all lovey-dovey. "Morning guys." I greeted. "Hey Soo, do you wanna do something today? Like.. See a movie or go shopping?" Jessica asked. "Sure, we need a break from boys." I laughed at what I just said. Jonghyun glared at me. "Have a nice day Jjong~" I smiled and he glared at me even more.

hours later...

Minho arrived 30 minutes earlier than expected and went to a small cafe with Yuri while Jonghyun went home and Sooyoung and Jessica got ready for a long shopping trip.

MINHO POV

Shes wearing shorts with an oversized jumper, simple but cute. Shes drinking her coffee and eating her pancakes. Am I like.. Drooling over her?! This girl is ... pretty much perfect.. She suddenly looked at me. "Are you gonna start eating or what?" She asked. I started cutting up my pancakes, it was what I did every time I had them. Like a little kid, it was in small square pieces. Yuri let out a laugh. I stared at her. "What?" I asked. "Why are you cutting them up so small?" She asked. "I used to do it since I was a little kid! I cant help it!" I explained as I started munching on my food. Yuri continued laughing. "After breakfast, do you want to do something?" I suggested, trying to change subjects. Yuri nodded. "Like what?" She asked. "Whatever you want.." I said awkwardly. "Alright, I'll think about it!" She said with a sweet smile. I nodded...

SOOYOUNG POV

Jessica and I were busy looking at new clothes that only just came out, its still morning and theres so many people here! "Oppa get me that! I want it!" I heard a couple that was also in the shop. "Sure, try it on just in case babe." The guy said. The guy's voice seemed very familiar. I turned around to where they were. I walked closer to them and my heart suddenly pounded. It was.. K-K-kyhyunnn.. and that girl who broke Minho's heart. "Sooyoung where are you? Does this look good on me?" I heard Jessica calling my name. Kyuhyun heard Jessica calling me and turned around immediately, and saw me. Eunseo was already in the dressing rooms and didnt know that I was here. I quickly turned around and started walking over to Jessica. "Wait, Sooyoung.. Wait.." He called. I turned around. "Tell your friend that you'll come in a couple of minutes. I need to talk to you." Kyuhyun spoke. Like an idiot, I told Jessica that I would be back in a few seconds. We went outside the shops and and faced eachother. Oh no.. What do I say.. Key.. Where are you when I need you so badly?! "Look Sooyoung.. That night, Im sorry. I kinda lied to you, I still love you.. But I love Eunseo.. I dont know exactly how I feel but I still have feelings for you." Kyuhyun said. WHAT.. That bastard. "How could you even have the guts to talk to me after what you did?! Why are you being like this?! You know what? What you said that night about Key, when you said that he had a crush on me. Its true and do you know how upset he was when he had to spill everything out to me? Do you know what youve done to the people I care about the most? Do you even know what your girlfriends done to my brother?!" I asked with shock. Kyuhyun stood still and didnt say anything. I ignored him and started walking back into the shop until he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. "We need to get back together, if I realise that I love you more, I'll break up with Eunseo. Please." Kyuhyun murmured. "Sooyoung.." I heard another voice and I quickly pulled out of the hug. I saw Key.. What was he doing here?! "Kibum?!" I asked. He nodded and saw me and Kyuhyun hugging. Oh no. He quickly ran to me and pulled my arm tightly."Hello Key." Kyuhyun greeted with an evil smirk. Key didnt reply and looked at me. "Youre a jerk." I said to Kyuhyun and slapped his face hard. He stayed like that so I ran to get Jessica-- who had already paid for her outfits and saw me, Key and Kyuhyun. "Oh My God, what happened?" She asked with shock...

--------------------

I am So so so so so so so sorry for the LATE update :( i had no internet for around 2-3 weeks and I couldnt update :'( but Ive finally got my internet back so I can update more often, thank you for not unsubscribing and waiting patiently! I promise I'll update a longer chapter soon, love you all~ x0x0