bestfriend to boyfriend

him and her.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

SOOYOUNG POV

OMG !! I cant breathe !!! It feels so weird linking arms with Key, it feels so nice and protective. OMG im blushing, I can feel it, I dont know what to do! I cant think straight, I never knew I had this sort of feeling with KEY. "Oh! Can we visit the accessory shop across the road? I want to buy you something, you know, just to cheer you up." Key smiled. Wow, his smile, it made me blush again. "Aw Kibum-ah you dont have to!" I said. "But I want to." He grinned at looked at me in the eye. "Alright! Youre the bestest frie-- ..... I mean, best person ever." I corrected my sentece. key just laughed at my dorkiness and I laugh at his laughing. We were waiting to go across the road and I heard the beep noise which tells you to go across. I walked halfway across the road when I realised that Key wasnt next to me. I looked around and I realised that the beep noise wasnt the sound for the traffic lights. What was it then? I suddenly heard a car beeping and it was coming towards me. "Sooyoung!" I heard Key yell. I suddenly got grabbed by a warm hand and I was pulled back to the pedestrians pavements. Feeling shocked, I was in the person's arms. I was hugging them tightly. "Sooyoung what the hell? You could've gone into an accident!" It was Key's voice, I risked to go in the middle of the road just to grab my arm. I felt loved. I didnt want to let go of him. 'thump thump' My heart started beating loudly. Really really loudly. "S-oo--rry.." I stuttered. "Just, dont do it again." Key spoke as he was about to pull out of the hug. I knew that alot of people were staring at us, but I didnt care.. "Kibum... can we stay like this just for a little bit?" I asked, feeling embarassed. "What?!" He said with shock. "Sooyoung, we're in public. Are you alright? Are you not feeling well?" Key asked. "Im fine, Im completely normal.. Well, thats what I think." I murmured.

KEY POV

Did Sooyoung just ask me to keep hugging her? Wow.. Words cant explain how happy I am. The girl Ive loved for years is hugging meso tightly! She suddenly broke the hug. Oh.. End of my imaginations.. She stared at me, with a meaningful look. She suddenly overlapped her hands over my cheeks and pushed her head so that our.. lips.. touched.. It was short. Was I dreaming? I really need to pinch myself. She let go and blushed and stared at the ground. "What-- was-- thattt forr--?" I asked, feelig nervous, hoping that she wont say that it wass a mistake. "I dont know, I still dont know how I feel about you Key but.. I know that I dont take you as a bestfriend, theres more than that, like you said, we have something.. Like.. A connection.." Sooyoung explained. Does this mean that she loves me ??? "Sooyoung, does this mean that you lo--" My sentence got cut by her. "Love you? Well, recently Ive been feeling nervous about you, its not normal, its weird, but feels great. Is that love? Theres feelings I feel about you that I didnt feel about Kyuhyun." Sooyoung said. My heart was beating hard. "Sooyoung.." I lost my words. "Kibum, do you love me? I mean,, do you truly love me? Are you not gonna let go of me and stay by me forever?" Sooyoung asked a bunch of questions. I nodded. "It was love at first sight. I fell in love with you the day I met you and Im being serious. If you give me the chance, I promise I'll be the best boyfriend you'll ever have, I promise you that I'll never cheat like that bastard, I'll never leave you." I said very seriously. "You've just changed into the 'boyfriend' from the 'bestfriend'. "She smiled. "I think I love you Key." She said and hugged me. What was the world coming to? Am I alive? "Pinch me Sooyoung, just in case this is a dream." I said. She laughed, now I'll be able to see that everyday, anytime, anywhere. She pinched my cheeks. "Pabo, its real!" She chuckled. From happiness I started jumping with joy and Sooyoung did the same. " I love you." I said....

THAT NIGHT.

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun and I arrived at my house. I told him to stay for the night and he agreed. We got out of the car and I saw the lights in the house, Yuri must be home... We went in and I saw Sooyoung and Yuri having a chat. "Oh JESSICA! FINALLY!" Sooyoung yelled and came to hug me. "Heyyy! What are you guys talking about? By the way, is it alright if Jonghyun sleeps over Yuri?" I asked. "Sure, by the way, Im in a relationship, sort of.." Yuri declared. "WHAT?! And you didnt call me? WHO?" I asked with panic. "I didnt wanna call you because you were on your first date with Jonghyun and everything and it would have just got ruined. Anyways, Im with Minho. We're not in a complete relationship, we're just progressing." Yuri smiled. "Thats why I got 30 missed calls from Minho." Jonghyun murmured. I stared at Jonghyun. "I ignored all of them because todays a special day." He grinned. "Also, Ive got a new boyfriend." Sooyoung announced. "WHAT?! YOU TOO? WHO?" I asked with panic, again. "bestfriend to boyfriend." Sooyoung hinted. Sooyoung's best guy friend... Key.. "Key?" Jonghyun asked Sooyoung and she proudly nodded. "Oh im so happy for you both!" I yelled and group hugged them. Jonghyun just smiled awkwardly and stared at us. "You guys are probably tired. Sooyoung is sleeping over so she can sleep in my room and you and Jonghyun can share a room." Yuri said. I nodded. "Well.. Its a late night, we should really get to sleep." Sooyoung yawned. "Alright, goodnight girls." I said...

YURI POV

'beep beep' my phone rang. Sooyoung was in the shower. The phonecall was from Minho.

me: Hello?
Minho: Hey Yuri, youre still not asleep?
me: Im about to, what about you?
Minho:Just laying in bed..
me: So why did you call me?
Minho: Oh um.. Well..I just wanted to say goodnight, and you know that Sooyoung and Key are now dating right?
me: Of course I do! And thats really sweet of you Minho.
Minho: Well.. I should leave you to it, dont let Sooyoung kill you!
I laughed.
Minho: Okay, goodnight~
Yuri: Goodnight Minho~

end of phonecall..
That was actually really sweet..

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun and I cleaned up and jumped onto my bed. He turned off the lights and put his arm around my waist. "Are you tired?" He asked curiously. "Yeah, I am. You?" I asked. "Me too. I guess we've had a long day." He whispered. I nodded but I couldnt see it. "Can I fall asleep hugging you?" He asked. I giggled. "Sure thing." I said and wrapped my arm around Jonghyun. It felt so safe, so sweet, so loveable. I felt protected. I loved this moment. "Night Sica-ah." Jonghyun murmured. "Night." I murmured back...